ใ€Š|The Surrogate That Stole My...

By KAYxSAVAGE1999

What if you hired a surrogate to carry your second child? What if that surrogate steals everything away from... More

ใ€Š|Chapter 1|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 3|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 4|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 5|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 6|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 7|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 8|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 9|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 10|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 11|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 12|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 13|ใ€‹
ใ€Š|Chapter 14|ใ€‹
ยซ|Chapter 15|ยป
ยซ| Chapter 16|ยป
ยซ | Chapter 17 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 18 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 19 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 20 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 21 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 22 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 23 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 24 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 25 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 26 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 27 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 28 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 29 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 30 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 31 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 32 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 33 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 34 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 35 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 36 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 37 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 38 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 39 | ยป
ยซ | Chapter 40 | ยป
A/N
ANOTHER A/N

ใ€Š|Chapter 2|ใ€‹

3K 129 32
By KAYxSAVAGE1999

《 | K E V A | 》

I made my way out the door fighting with Kathleen. Now she wants to stay home and watch tv all day but today is for her to see her new teacher. My baby is going to Pre-K. I'm so happy.

"Mommy"she cried out as I strap her up in the carseat. She kept kicking her legs trying to get out. Almost kick me in the face till I spank her leg. She stop then cried out. I close the back door then hop in the driver seat. I felt the leather seat burning my legs.

I started the car off and back out my yard.  Time to see what this doctor will say.

《 | L A T E R | 》

"Mrs. Johnson"the nurse called me. I put the magazine back and grab my daughter hand. We walk to the back to see what the doctor have to say.

I went into the office where the nurse pointed at. I walk in the office and sat down. I'm scared what this doctor will say.

"Mommy, why we hwere?"Kathleen ask.

"Mommy trying to see if she can have another baby. You want a baby sister or brother right?"I smiled.

Kathleen shook her head violently. That's odd. I would always ask my mom to give me or have another child. But she couldn't have other baby. That's why I'm here. I want to see if I can have another kid. They already took the test just have to find the result.

"Mrs. Johnson"the doctor came in. We both shared a hug and smiled. She sat down looking at the paper.

"What it say?"I ask.

"Welllll"she rub her chin. "I don't know how to say this"

"Just please say it"I said.

"You and your husband can't have any more kids, I'm sorry"she said.

I wanted to cry right there. I always wanted to have kids. "Why I can't have kids?"I sniffle.

"Well it may be infertility....."

"What the hell is that?"I ask.

"Not getting pregnant despite having carefully timed, unprotected sex for one year"she said. "Have you and your husband had unprotected sex"

"He always wanted unprotected sex which don't know why"I said.

"Okay so the symptoms you had was anxiety and not able to get pregnant, right?"

"Yes, we kept trying and trying last year but it didn't happen"I sniffle. "I almost lost my husband"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Johnson but they are some treatments you can do"she said.

"Like what?"

"Many treatments significantly improve the chances of getting pregnant. They include hormone treatments, fertility drugs, and surgery. In addition, assisted reproduction uses various medical techniques to fertilize an egg"

I can't put myself into that situation. Not right now.

"There are self care, medications, and even therapies"she said.

"I don't want no medication, no therapies. Nothing"I cried. "I can't believe this"

"Ma'am, what about a surrogate?"the Doctor ask.

"A s-surrogate"I said. "I dont think my husband will be happy about that"

"Well talk to him about it"she gave me a folder that had a pregnant woman rubbing her stomach and the parents or people standing behind her smiling. What kind of shit is this?

"Ima see"

《 | L A T E R | 》

I pulled up to the school where kathleen will be attending. She need to be in school with her bad ass. It's a miracle that I had her but I can't have another baby. I mean I could but I'm not bout to keep putting myself through that.

"Mommy, what the lady said?"kathleen ask.

"It's for me and daddy to talk about okay"I kiss her forehead as I was unstrapping her. I help her out the car and walk to the pre-k building. There was mothers holding their kids hands. One mom was pregnant and that made me upset again.

"Hi, are you Mrs. Johnson?"one of the teachers ask.

"Yes, I am"I smiled.

"We was on the phone the other day about your daughter and this must be her. Hi"the lady waved at her. Kathleen hid behind my leg a bit scared.

"Kathleen, say hello to your teacher"I said.

"Hel-lo"Kathleen said slowly.

"She's so sweet"the teacher said. "So you thought about it?"

"Yes ma'am. My husband said it's a good idea to let her come here instead of a whole school"I chuckle.

"Your husband sounds like a good man and a good father"she said.

"Yeah he is"I nod my head. After talking to the teacher and meeting some other kids, it was time to go. Kathleen starts pre-k right before her birthday. August 21 is the day they start. Her birthday is August 20.

I'm so happy that finally she can just go and meet new friends. Now it's time to to home and I'm scared about that. I don't want to tell Noah what the doctor said but I have to talk to him. He's my husband. It's not right to just go and get a surrogate without telling him.

《 | H O M E | 》

"DADDY!!"Kathleen scream in the house running around.

"Kathleen, stop making screaming!"I semi yelled. She made her way to Noah man cave. Noah should be home by now.

"Go to the left. You see them?"

"Yeah bruh"

"Alright, ima build the house so when they end up shooting we can duck"

He playing fornite again. "Noah"I called his name.

"Hey baby"

"Tell your wife I said hey sexy"

"She heard you man"Noah laugh.

I gulp down my saliva. "Noah we have to talk"I said.

"Alright whole..... damn man that fucker killed me"Noah semi yelled.

"Told ya ass to stay still"

"Whatcha need bae?"Noah grab my waist pulling to him. He kissed my stomach and smiled. "What the doctor said?"

"She said that I have infertility"tears ran down my face.

"Infer what?"

"Babe, I can't get pregnant. Even though we tried and tried, it won't happen"I cried.

"So I can't have a baby"he sniffle.

"I mean we can but, I dont know its to much noah"I said. 

"What else can we do then?"

"Hire a surrogate"

____________________

Soooooo, that's chapter 2 for y'all. Was it good or no?

How y'all feel about the infertility thing?

What yall think Noah gone say about the surrogate option?

Peace and love to yall

Words: 1086

Published: May 25, 2018

Time: 8:53

_________________

KEVA

KATHLEEN

NOAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 47 24
What if everything you knew was a lie? What if your family wasn't your true family? What happens after you learn the truth about who you really are
671K 12.9K 29
A happily married couple. About to raise a child, when she loses the baby. Her husband cheats on her. She becomes suicidal. What else could go wrong?
Suffer By Satan

General Fiction

304 25 12
Everyone suffers no matter how much we think we're alone, there maybe someone out there more disconnected from the rest of the world. If you had the...
345K 6.1K 32
After leaving her royal family because she can't handle that her sister married her one true love. But before leavin he threatens her that if she da...