《|Chapter 10|》

《 | K E V A | 》

The next day after the funeral, jade and I went to the doctor's office to talk to my doctor

The next day after the funeral, jade and I went to the doctor's office to talk to my doctor. Jade was really excited to become my surrogate but I guess it's cause she wants to finish this for Carrie. I sat down in the chair looking around at the pictures of mothers rubbing their stomachs and smiling down at their stomachs with their husband's. I'm never gone have that.

"Mrs. Johnson, the doctor want to see you"the nurse said. Jade look at me as I got up from chair.

"Come on jade. She also want to see you too"I said.

"Oh okay"jade smiled then got up from her chair. She followed me to the back where the doctor was. I knock on the door softly then open it.

"Hiiiiiii Mrs. Johnson. How are you?"my doctor hug me. I smiled and hug her tightly.

"Hey, I'm so sorry that we are a bit late but we made it"I smiled.

"I see, so this must be jade. Carrie lover huh"the doctor said.

"Fiance"jade said. 

"Wow, I'm so sorry what happened with y.... let's get started"my doctor sat down. I sat down as well smiling all hard. In my mind, I kept thinking that I'm rushing jade cause she just lost her girlfriend who was my surrogate but now I'm sitting here with jade trying to see if she can be my surrogate. Is I moving to fast?

"So how is this gone work?"jade ask.

"Well first we will talk about you first. Your personitly, your income, can your body hold a baby, any surgery down there before"my doctor ask jade.

"Well, my personitly is very kind and sweet, I'm shy sometimes but also mean if you push my buttons. My income right now......"Jade stop and sigh. "I don't really have enough, this job that I have now with my boss is not really paying me enough to take care my mother. Yes my body can hold a baby, been wanting a baby for the longest ane I'm happy that I'm doing this for a friend and finishing what Carrie started"

"Well Carrie never started actually so basically you beginning what you started"my doctor.

"No. Carrie wanted this"jade said. "And no, I never had surgery down there before. It's all working fine"she smiled.

My doctor looked at me and then laugh. "Okay then wow. We can get this started by next week. All we need is your signature and keva that y'all agreed"

"What about Noah?"jade ask me.

"He already agreed"I said. Jade nod her head then sign the paper. I took the pen and sign the paper as well.

"Alright then, we can get started next week"my doctor said smiling.

Me and jade left the office going back to the front. Jade was behind me on her phone texting. I open the door for jade and walk out right in back of her.

"Okay, where we going now?"jade ask.

"To work. We can't just go home, you have work to do and so do I"I said then chuckle.

"Work"she sigh. She sat on my car and cried. What's wrong? "Keva I can't go back. Makes me think of Carrie all the time and if I go back, ima lose it"

I can't let her go back. She's right. I forgot about how much she loved Carrie and without Carrie being there, it will break her heart.

"I'm so sorry jade, I forgot about how much it will effect you by carr...."

"I don't want to hear her name. Let's just go"jade got in my car then close the passenger door. I look at the sky and sigh.

"God I don't think this will be easy"

_______________________

A little short but oh well.

Words:655

Published: June 8, 2018

Time: 9:00 pm