Fated Lovers

Per RaveMaster16

The famous truck-san strikes again and the victim is a wayward girl named Rosellie Brighton. She manages to g... Més

First Encounter- The Siscon
Characters
A Mother's Love- Stronger Than You
Growing Up- Know Your World
Face the Music- Reality
Celestial Spirits-Keys of Magic
Overcoming- Barrier of two worlds
Second Encounter- My First Love??
Lidius POV- On My Mind
Celestial Keys- The Stars in Your Eyes
Celestial Keys- Growing Closer
Summoning- "Absolute Zero Tolerance" Part 1
Summoning: "Absolute Zero Tolerance" Part 2
Home- Where you belong
Affection- The Heroine Disease
Affection- Unnecessary Drama
Academy Arc- A New Start
Academy Arc- Heartbeat
Academy Arc- Project Fairy
Fairies- Welcome Home
Academy Arc 2- Pieces of You and Me
Academy Arc 2- Determination
New Leaf- Fairy Girl
New Leaf- New faces
Rival Arc- Never Give Up
Rival Arc- Misguided Feelings
Rival Arc- Feelings of the Heart
Game Arc- Welcome to the Abyss
Game Arc- End
Jealousy All Around
Jealousy all around- part 2
Breaking Hell Wide Open
Suggestions
Rewriting the Story

Lidius POV 2- Searching

5.4K 163 30
Per RaveMaster16

(Author's Note: This chapter is from the past. Lidius is fifteen in this time. Luciela is fourteen. The song Luciela's sing is the YouTube video above, Lucky One (Exo)- Cover by Jenny. I changed their ages, Lidius is 16 and Leonardo 15, Luciela and Adeline are 15 in the future tense.)

Special Chapter I- Part II

The sounds of the horses footsteps and the carriage jerking, woke him up from his slumber. Lidius yawned happily full of energy. He looked at his tutor sweatdropping as Mr. Salem rubbed his black circled eyes and the wrinkles on his forehead creased.

"Young Master, we have arrived in the last city of Kingdom Evermore. If you don't find her this time, you are stuck to agreeing with your father for the engagement" Mr. Salem said with less enthusiasm than three years ago.

"I keep reminding young master that he still needs to attend the Academy. But, he refuses to go" Mr. Salem mentally cried on the inside as he showed a defeated expression on the outside. He sat in his seat thinking deeply. A light bulb suddenly appeared above his head as he smiled cheerfully.

"Perhaps, you should listen to Master Spencer. Marrying Princess Hope would not be bad at all. According to everyone she is very charming, outgoing, and friendly" Mr. Salem suggested as Lidius glared at him. "You know that those are just rumors. Besides, I did meet her once and she looked at me like I was a delicious food" Lidius complained as he thought back on that day.

Princess Adeline smelled like she doused herself with her perfume. Frankly, he preferred girls with a natural good smell. Princess Adeline's scent made the insides of his nose burn.

If he never found his Lady L ever again. He would rather find anyone else, maybe even marry his fiancee's sister. The one that never leave her room and became a bookworm. Many rumors said that she was being punished by her father for something she did wrong. Not that he cared for anyone else, except for his beautiful Lady L.

"Young Master, please step out carefully" A guard said opening the doors as Lidius climbed down the stairs. Lidius looked around the beautiful scenery. He never been to the Kingdom of Evermore, but it was breathtaking.

Life here was very...joyful. The very opposite of his kingdom in which he have to worry about someone stabbing him in the back. Lidius almost fell over as something collided against his legs.

"Pisces is very sorry!" A short girl apologized and before he could blink, his guard was angrily gripping the little girl's arm. "How dare you try to hurt the next King of Spencer!" He yelled as the girl flinched. "Enough" Lidius immediately pulled the girl away from him. He glared angrily as the guard coward away. "I will have no one hurting a child in my presence. Go back into your position and do not show your face to me for the rest of this visit." The guard stiffly moved far as the prince apologized.

The little girl briefly smiled as gently spoke. "Thank you for saving me. My name is Pisces" She said as the Prince questioned her. "You seemed to be in rush earlier. Are you in trouble?" Pisces blinked as she stayed silent and her cheeks flushed red. She clapped her hands together. "That is right! I'm late for Lady Luciela performance."

"Performance?"

"Today is Master Leo's birthday and all my friends are throwing him a party."

"You know, my friends would love to meet the person who saved me and you are my new friend now" Pisces said holding out her hand as the prince grabbed it. She ran down the road with the prince ignoring the angry yells of the rude guard and the horrified cries of the butler. Prince Lidius easily kept up with her pace as he felt his heartbeat pick up from the fimilar sound of a voice not that very far.

Pisces pulled him along as the workers opened the doors for them as they entered the most famous entertainment resturant in the Kingdom. Lidius eyes fell upon the object of his desires and dreams.

His Lady L...no Lady Luciela. She was dancing and singing a song he never heard of. However, the song caused other people to join her as they danced to the beat of the song.

As the song finished, she went backstage as Lidius followed. He looked around finally seeing no one else and he opened the door she went inside a few minutes ago. Their gazes fell upon one another. He could see the fear and surprise in those cute eyes. He could tell she was ready bolt away, so he blocked the door.

"Lady Luciela? I have been waiting to see you again" He said smiling and as she stepped back, he grabbed her hand and pulled her fingers against his lips. "I'm so happy to see my lady again. Please don't run away...no, I won't let you leave me" Lidius said tightening his hold on her. Luciela hissed and struggle to push him away. "What are you talking about? We don't know each other for you-" Lidius pressed his thumb over her soft lips.

"...please stop. I don't know you" Luciela slapped his hand away. "Why are you here? Who are you?"

Lidius bitterly smiled as she refused him. "My apologies, my name is Prince Lidius of the Spencer Kingdom"

"Spencer Kingdom? So, you are the one who is going to marry Princess Adeline Hope! Don't you love her?" She replied glaring at him as he immediately replied back.

"My lady, I do not hold any feelings for my fiancee. Princess Adeline requested for this engagement not me. "

"Let me guess you are here to declare your feelings for me. However, please do not drag me into your drama. You are acting like we are becoming lovers when you already have someone" Luciela criticized him as he became angry suddenly.

"I don't have anyone! I never had anyone besides someone who just wanted to use me!" Lidius shouted slamming his hand against the wall. He backed her against it as she narrowed her eyes on him. "So, you are going to do the same thing to me. Use me to get what you want! Well, I am sorry, I will never be the girl for you, so please leave me alone"

Lidius dropped his hand from the wall and she moved away. Luciela opens the door, pausing just as he quietly spoke. "Please just give me a chance" He waited for her to say something, but she stayed silent. She left the room closing the door. Lidius gritted his teeth in fury and he grabbed something. He threw it at the door, shattering it as he covered his face taking deep breaths in.

She will come back to me.

He wanted her so bad.

Rave: Well that was a bit dramatic, but that is our lovely Yandere Lidius. Pisces is not really a little girl, but her magic can cast a powerful illusion to fool others. Lidius does not notice because he is not that advanced in his magic to tell the difference. A dark fairy with illusion magic is weaker than a golden celestial spirit keys. Golden celestial spirit keys are only capable being used by royalty memebers of the supernatural race, not the Human race.

Prince Lidius and Luciela Kabe-don moment as a joke remake:

Anyway, I am back and I know it has been a while. I have no excuses.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
281K 12.1K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
227K 6.8K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
566K 21.8K 91
All Sayuri wanted to do was live a peaceful life. However, when she go into an accident and transported into an otome game, everthing changed. But th...