Crushing on The Bad Boy | BWW...

By omgimpissed

Sinclaire or Sin as she goes , is a quiet young girl. Rich with the typical father . The same old sad story... More

C A S T
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Opinion
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Read !
Im back!

Chapter One

10.8K 279 67
By omgimpissed

Sinclaire's POV

'beep beep'

I groaned , rolling over to turn off my pastel pink alarm. I sat up just looking around my room , contemplating whether I should go to school or not. Technically I didn't have to go anymore, it was the last week of school , and I already have all my credits to graduate . I decided I'd go , being alone in this house alone would drive anyone crazy .

Getting out of my bed , I make my way to my closet , while stretching . I let out a small yawn . I picked out a simple outfit , a pastel pink long sleeved croptop , light washed skinny jeans , and my all white nike airforces . I set the outfit on my bed before walking into the bathroom to do my daily routine.

I hop into the warm shower . I groaned, the water felt so good . I wash my body with one of my multiple body washes. When im finish i get out and quickly dry off . Pulling my hair up into a poof , I quickly pull on my undies . I pull on my clothes and grab my essentials for school.

I walk down stairs grab a granola bar and im out the door .

School

As soon as I walk into the building im greeted by my bestfriend , Lilly .

"Um bitch , post up we bout to fight" she said with a serious face

"Why ?" I said laughing.

"Because you didnt text me all week" she said with a pout . I straight faced her , I just saw her last week .

"Bye" I said blankly and walked away , she was so extra sometimes but I loved her for it .

I walked to my first class . This day is gonna be so boring .

Finally im finished with this day , im currently walking to the gym. I always go to this gym , there usually isn't anyone here , which im thankful for . Not because im insecure but because I dont want anyone to see my scars on wrist .

I walk into the gym and get on the treadmill

Looking around because I feel eyes on me .

I tensed , it was Jax , the bad boy from school. What was he doing here ? No one usually comes here .

Quickly finishing my sets , I run out of the gym . I am suddenly grabbed from behind.

"Wait" he said , as soon as he started talking I started crying, im not used to talking to new people . His eyes softened and he loosened his grip . I took that as my chance to snatch out of his grip . I began running all the way home .

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter it took awhile to write lol . until next time my loves 💘 (one chapter a day)

Lilly 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 50.3K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
714K 43.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
4.8M 303K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...