Becoming HIS✅

By NowSoonMaybeNever

{#1 HIS Series} Fresh out of high school with a promising music career ahead, Saryah's life was on the right... More

Author's Note
Chapter2: Taken
Chapter3: The Dress
Chapter4: Free As A Bird
Chapter5: My World
Chapter6: Regret
Chapter7: Goodnight
Chapter8: The Wedding
Chapter 9: Les Escargots
Chapter10: Simple
Chapter11: Pourquoi
Chapter12: Whipped
Chapter13: Be The One
Chapter14: Not Fair
Chapter15: Golden Rays
Chapter16: On His Knees
Chapter17: Freedom
Chapter 18: Opening Up
Chapter19: Read Me
Chapter 20: The L Word
Chapter21: Starting Over
Chapter22: As They Seem
Book Cover
Chapter23: Tears and Alcohol
Chapter24: My Turn
Chapter25: Fire and Ice
Chapter26: Bellissima
Chapter27: Sweetcakes
New Story
Chapter28: Any Other Way
Chapter29: Beautiful
Chapter30: Speak
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter31: Fontaine
Chapter32: Losing Her
Chapter33: Needing Her
Chapter 34: Free As Clouds
Chapter35: The End
Chapter 36: Diciotto Anni
Chapter37: Numb P1
Chapter38: Numb P2
Chapter39: Your Place
Chapter40: Checkmate
Chapter41: Nikolas
Chapter42: Stay
Chapter43: Goodbye
Chapter44: Becoming HIS
CHARACTERS
SEQUEL
Shoutouts

Chapter:1 Suprise

31.9K 661 84
By NowSoonMaybeNever

Brrriiinng

The bell rang signalling the end of senior year as I walked out of class and strolled through the hallways. Leaving a classroom never felt so liberating. I nodded to groups of people who congratulated me or said goodbye. As I was pulling all the sheets out of my locker the one right next to me was slammed shut. I flinched at the sudden surprise before relaxing again. "Congratulations baby,".

It was just Mason.

His sun kissed fringe clung to his moistened forehead rubbing it on me as he pulled me in for a bear hug. Mason had a lean athletic body, I always envied him because he did nothing. He waltzed around the football pitch like he was at a tango lesson. Yet, he had a body that anyone would die for.

He kissed my cheek before pulling away bubbling on about how senior year was so quick. The thought of him being my first kiss popped into my mind. A ruby blush stained my cheek which he was completely ignoring.
Yes, I like Mason, A LOT.

But there's one problem. "So honey, you ready for the party tonight, we have to do our make up together"-He was as straight as a roundabout.

I sent him a weak smile before he pulled his vibrating phone out. "I would love to chat more, but Mike's calling me". He kissed my natural golden curls before skipping down to the exit. People glared at him in unison. Not many of the students here liked or even tolerated Mason, but I love his attitude and confidence. He wasn't afraid to be himself. The make up loving MVP of the football team.

I sighed and made my own journey to the school exit, as soon as the cold air reached my make up free face I threw all my books and worksheets in the blowing L.A wind. I was free, at last. I sprinted through the tarmac covered school car park hearing my name being called by the janitor. I swung open the door of my baby, Honda Ridgeline.

After a silent drive I pulled up into the place I've grown to call home. We only moved in three years ago but this is where I feel most comfortable. I stepped out carefully, jumping as I almost reached the ground. A trail of black jeeps lined up my street. Was there a funeral? The trail finally ended by my front door. I waved the grievous thoughts aside and carelessly pulled on the doorknob.

I closed the tall, red, wooden door behind me and looked around. Everything was silent except a few murmuring here and there. "Mom, Dad" I shouted entering the lobby, the two words echoed around the whole house as I smiled to myself.

I love doing that.

After a few more words were spoken I heard my fathers deep voice. "Living room" he retorted. He sounded worried which frightened me, both my parents were headstrong and determined people who were confident whenever they spoke.

I awkwardly dragged my new white sneakers on the marble floors with precautions. As I entered the living room I was greeted with unfamiliar people dressed in black coats, sunglasses, hats, trousers and shoes. They stood as still as statues waiting patiently for a command. I observed each and every man and woman before taking a seat beside my father.

"This is David Gandy.... a friend of ours honey". I stared at my mother completely bewildered. If my mom wasn't screaming on the phone she was shouting or giving out to my dad and I. Some golden strands were hanging wearily in front of her half made up face. I inherited my blonde locks from her. Although my eyebrows and the roots of my hair were a dark brown the doctor said it was natural.

Her dark blue eyes were almost completely drained of energy. Then I turned to me father, he looked the exact same. His mocha skin had stress wrinkles splattered across it, and his grey hairs were not even bothered to be temporarily darkened. Was there a trend I hadn't heard of?

Putting aside my parents I turned my focus on this David Gandy guy.

Holy shit!

His eyes. There were sky blue one minute and coral blue the next. The were a mix that was indescribable. They held so much power and dominance. They were a mix of everything yet it held so much darkness. Royal, teal, navy and midnight. A combination of many blues. Giving a glance into them put a foreign shiver through my body.

His hair was tussled but in the perfect way. The strands were not combed back but held some gel in them. He had the perfect bedhead. He seemed like he ran his hands through it a lot. Not a single strand felt out of its messy place. The color was as dark as a ravens feathers, yet so captivating. I just wanted to run my hands through it.

His jawline was set clenching here and there, on it a trim of raven hair rested. High cheekbones gave even more definition to his face. His roman nose was pointed just a few centimeters away from his lips. His lips. They were rose pink moist probably from chapstick. They were plump and full. His upper lip held more flesh than the bottom but they were a captivating pair. He was just..... beautiful. God sure spent more time on him than the rest of us.

"You should take a picture it lasts longer" he mentioned. His demeaning smirk grew wider as he continued to stare at me. I immediately stopped ogling, he then turned to my dad and continued the conversation they must have been having before I interrupted. "Listen Frank let's talk about this situation.

I....hate this part because someone always end up dead or very hurt you know, when people don't pay my money back. It makes me wonder why I lend money in the first place.

And you... you owe me and my mafia millions of dollars. I borrowed it to you Three. Whole. Years ago. Can you believe that? I have been waiting for three fucking years Frank !?

By now I should have killed your wife and beautiful daughter by this point. But.." He waved his finger and clicked his tongue in rhythm, I wondered as to why he dragged out his sentence in the first place. It didn't intimidate me but my parents were definitely scared shitless. And I didn't like that.

"See, I'm not a bad person. I'm not, I swear. So I'm gonna give you time, I will, stay here, and will not leave till my money is presented right here on this coffee table, better hurry and get it wherever you're hiding it because I'm not a man if patience."

He jabbed the coffee table continuously, emphasizing the "right here" part. I gasped, it finally dawned on me.

The house was bought... Three years ago.

All our cars.... Three years ago.

We moved into the rich side of the city... Three years ago.

So my parents never got "promotions". The were too bust borrowing money from a mafia leader. NO! How could I think of my parents that way? They were hard workers and they were truthful they would have told me about this.

His cold demeanor faded and it was replaced with a smirk. "I know what you're thinking little girl, your hard working, good, outstanding parents wouldn't be capable of such things.

Well guess what little one?".

Would he stop calling me little!

"They now owe a mafia king, me, millions and millions of dollars" he addressed specifically to me, but it was like he wanted the whole world to look at my parents shamefully.

I got it.

This was some kind of sick joke. It wasn't funny. How could he find my parents feeling horrible humorous?

"You must have got the wrong house mister because my mum and dad would never take blood money" I snapped, somewhere deep down I felt like it wasn't true. My confidence was all fake, although I didn't show him any sign of doubt, he stared at me as we silent fought with our eyes. Family comes first, I wasn't going to let him treat them like this. I looked at my parents to be upheld, only to be greeted my two pairs of weary and pleading eyes. I couldn't believe it.

I wanted to cry but I refused to because of the monster who was sitting in front of me. "The reason I came here today was to collect my money but clearly your parents don't have it" he stated. "Scratch what I said before, I am not a very nice man but in this case I think I can make an exception. Obviously, I believe we can make an arrangement, that means you won't owe me single penny and you can keep the house".

"we don't have the money..... but we'll do anything just tell us!" my father and mother pleaded. "I want..."His icy blue eyes turned straight to me. Now everyone's gaze turned to me.

"Her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 9 6
Matthew Blake Herandez: He is the heir of the Spanish mafia. Blake is 22 he is a college senior. He majors in business. Has an abusive father who cau...
182K 7.7K 70
Giovani 'Gio' D'Angelo, Mafia Leader of The Greeks is known for his ruthlessness, his infamous glare that could kill, and most of all, he's known for...
1.9M 46.2K 26
Deborah just graduated from high school and she just turned 18. She thought that her life is finally going to go well after she graduate. What she do...
2K 63 23
(Book 1 of His Mafia series) My lover, Stefano. I was so captivated by his love and lust I let the most obvious details slip through the cracks. I b...