The School: Bad Boy Is A Daddy

By 8o8_iNSANiTY

More

Prologue
Parties and Lap Dances (SYTYCW)
Lingering Thoughts
Car Washes and Dance Classes
School Projects and Two Year Old's?
20 Questions and Family Dinners
Gossip Is A Bitch
Untitled...
School Fights and First Kisses
It's All Unicorn's and Rainbows
Date Nite
Carnival Time With Brooklyn
Dancing and Youtube Videos
Baby Mama Drama
Valentine Surprises
School Dances and Labels
Dance Practice and Bitch Slaps
Strip Clubs and Rock Stars
Can You Say Cliche?
3 Hour Drives and Pampering
Competitions & Couple Time
Shopping & Two Cent Hookers
Meeting The Grandparents
Project Time
Sleep Over
Bruised & Bloody
True Love or Tragedy
Vacation's & Skyping
N&C...R&R
Closet Nymph?
Best Birthday Ever? I Think So!
Wet T-Shirt Contest!
A Trip of a Lifetime
Unexpected Happenings
Drifting
What A Few Bumps and Bruises When It Come's To Saving The Princess?
Heart Broken
Numb
So, What Do You Say?
Epilogue

Could It Be Betrayal?

274K 3.7K 477
By 8o8_iNSANiTY

Sorry for the lateness! No excuses from me since I really don't have any lol...I wanted to get this posted earlier and ended up getting sidetracked...Enjoy the chapter all you awesome people!

Vote

Comment

Fan

****************************

For the rest of the week Celeste had to listen to the whispers and not so subtle comments about she and Nate’s video project. Everyone seemed to love the new subject to gossip about more then the lap dance or when she and Nate had become a couple. It was as if they were shocked that nerdy little Celeste was a dancer and a damned good one. The twins had found it amusing that no one had pieced together that Celeste was the girl from the lap dance video. That was one thing that Celeste was glad for. She didn’t want to add that fuel to the fire if the student body ever found out. 

She knew that she shouldn’t let everyone’s talk get to her but, it was hard not too. Celeste was never the girl that people talked about at least not to her knowledge. It was unnerving. She liked being that girl in the background that no one really paid any attention to, she missed that. Celeste knew that if it wasn’t for Nate and her friends she wouldn’t have been able to survive all the talk going on around her. 

“It’s Friday, biatches!” Nina shouted as she an Maddie walked over to Celeste and Nate. They had been siting near the front door of the school waiting for the morning bell to ring. “You know what that means right?” she asked looking over at her two favorite love birds. 

“That the weekend is finally upon us?” Nate asked smirking up at the twins.

“That we wont be assigned any homework?” Celeste added looking confused.

“No you idiots,” Nina groaned “Jay is having a party tonight and it also means that we are one week away from spring break! I’ve told you both all of this already,”

“I hate parties,” Celeste grumbled and the same time that Nate asked; “Where and when?” Celeste shot him a look over her shoulder which caused him to chuckle. 

“Come on, babe, how bad can it be?” Nate asked resting his chin on her shoulder. “What’s the worst that could happen? You give a guy a lap dance?”

Celeste’s jaw dropped open as the words fell from his lips. He did not just go there! Oh, yeah he did. Her eyes narrowed into slits and Nate’s chuckles died off. Leaning forward Nate stole a quick kiss and brushed his fingers against her cheeks effectively making Celeste forget why she was upset in the first place. Blowing out a breath Celeste looked over at Nina and Maddie who were gazing at her expectantly and grudgingly nodded. They both let out a squeal and launched themselves at her. Hunter chose that exact moment to walk up. 

“Did we schedule and orgy that I forgot to pencil in?” he asked looking down at the three girls laying in a heap. 

“Don’t be an idiot,” Maddie scoffed rolling her eyes and pushing herself off the ground. 

“Yeah, if we were to plan an orgy you would definitely not be invited.” Nina added 

“You’re all being idiots,” Celeste huffed dusting the grass off her clothes. “I’m heading in but, feel free to continue this conversation without me.”

Nate wrapped his arm around Celeste’s shoulders and walked into the building with her. He had been planning to ask if she wanted to spend the weekend with him but, wasn’t sure how to ask her. He also wasn’t so sure that Aaron would allow her to stay over at his place for the weekend. Nate’s parents wouldn’t care one bit, they loved Celeste almost more then they loved him and he was their own flesh and blood. He wasn’t complaining though since Celeste was something special and he was glad that he parents also thought so. 

Celeste stopped at the door for her first class and turned to look at Nate. He wasn’t looking at her but, he did have a smile on his face that told her that he like whatever it was. She smiled as she gazed up at him, loving the expression that graced his handsome face. 

“What’s got you smiling?” Nate asked looking down at her.

“You,” Celeste replied, reaching up and kissing the edge of his jaw. “I’ll see you later,”

“Later,” Nate nodded and kissed here forehead before turning on his heel and walking off to his class.

She couldn’t help but lean against the doorway of her class and watched Nate disappear down the hall. Sometimes she really wished that hey shared more then one class together. If they did the school day would be so much more bearable and enjoyable. Biting her lip Celeste walked into class and took her seat ignoring the lingering stares and whispers that still hadn’t died down during the week. 

Classes were alright, nothing to write home about or anything but, alright nonetheless. Celeste was probably the only person in the school who liked learning something new every day or week depending on the teachers lesson plan. They didn’t really learn much of anything new that day though, mostly just reviewing the things that they had gone through over the week. During their first break after second period Celeste met up with Nate and Hunter near her locker. The twins had to stay after class according to Hunter. Nina had done something to piss off the teacher and ended up getting Maddie in trouble right along with her. Hunter didn’t know the specifics but, Celeste figured they would find out what happened once lunch rolled around. 

They hadn’t seen the girls during the lunch either so the trip went on with the rest of their day. When school finally let out Celeste found the twins leaning against her car in the parking lot. Maddie looked irritated and Nina just stood by with a satisfied smirk on her face. She must’ve done something pretty bad for Maddie to look so irritated. 

“Do I even want to know what happened?” Celeste asked eyeing up the most devious twin of the two. 

“I don’t have to tell you if you don’t want me to,” Nina replied cheekily.

“Nina here decided she wanted to test Mr. Fields and just had to start a debate in class on who was the better looking teacher – Mr. Fields or Mr. Van.” Maddie said rolling her eyes.

“Why would you do that?” Celeste chuckled “Mr. Fields or Mr. Van? Really? That’s like a no brainer, everyone knows that Mr. Van would win hands down.” 

“That’s most of the class said,” Nina said throwing her hands into the air. “But, nooooo Mr. Fields just did not get it.”

“Here I thought that you had done something much worse,” Celeste said shaking her head. Of all the things that Nina had gotten in trouble for in the past that was the tamest of them all. 

One time during Freshmen year she had taken Mrs. Curr’s wig and hung it from the flag pole. That earned her three day suspension. Sophomore years she had taken all the jock straps from the boys locker room and hung them on the goal post on the football field. Junior year was filling all the balloons at prom with green dye. When they fell from the ceiling during the first dance for prom king and queen, the green dye covered mostly Dana. Nina said she had done it because Dana looked like an ogre from Shrek and the green just proved that. There were so much more pranks that she had pulled and most were suspension worthy. Celeste didn’t know how the heck Nina hadn’t gotten expelled.

“Anyway, I’ve got to go and help out Aaron at the store before my dance class,” Celeste said getting into her car. “So, I’ll see you girls later.”

“We’ll meet up at your house around 6:30 or 7ish?” Maddie asked 

“As much as I would love to say no,” she sighed “Fine,”

“You wont regret this, plus you’ll have Nate hanging off your arm.” Nina grinned 

Celeste just rolled her eyes and pulled out of the school parking lot. She pulled up to the grocery store in less than ten minutes. She pressed the button on her keys to lock the car up as she walked into the automatic doors. The store wasn’t all that busy, it was still a little early in the afternoon and just about everyone was still working. The store didn’t see a lot of action till about 4:30 in the afternoon. That was still nearly an hour and a half away. 

Walking into the back room where Aaron’s office was, Celeste greeted all the workers that she had passed. They had just received the most recent shipment of inventory and Aaron needed help making sure they had gotten everything he ordered last week. Her big brother was standing there with a clip board in hand counting the inventory. As soon as Aaron spotted her he handed her a clipboard and pointed to where he wanted her. 

They worked together in silence counting up everything. They were finished in less then an hour. Celeste followed Aaron back into his office and took a seat behind his desk, spinning round in his chair. She had always loved that chair, it was the same chair their father sat in. As she looked around the room she noticed that not much had changed in the office. All the pictures were still in the same spot, the furniture was the same as it had always been. 

“Don’t you have a dance class you have to be getting to?” Aaron asked rifling through his file cabinets.

“Yup,” Celeste nodded “In a little bit.”

“Then why may I ask, are you spinning around in my chair instead of going to the gym?” he asked looking at his sister over his shoulder.

“It’s going to take like five minutes to get there,” she shrugged “I don’t exactly have to rush.”

“Try not to break my chair,” he chastised playfully.

“I’ve been spinning around in this chair for years, it’s not going to break now.” Celeste said rolling her eyes. They always had the same little conversation every time she came to help out. It was like a tradition or something with them, almost like she couldn’t leave the store unless those words were said. 

“Yeah, well, I don’t want it end up breaking this time.” he said closing the file cabinet. “So, get.”

“I’m going, I’m going,” Celeste smiled standing fro m the chair and walking over to him. “I’ll you when you get home,” she said and kissed his cheek.

“Isn’t there a party that you’re going to, tonight?” he asked 

“How did you know about that?” Celeste asked shocked 

“If Jay is hosting a party, everyone know’s about it.” he replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. It probably was but, when it came to Celeste she had to be the most oblivious person in town when it came to parties. “I heard about it yesterday.”

“You know it’s a messed up world when your 24 year old brother knows about a party before you do,” Celeste sighed making her way to the door. “See you later, bro.”

Celeste drove the short distance to the gym and walked to the locker rooms to get changed. Class would be starting soon and Celeste really had no idea what she was going to be teaching the class today. They had already gone through a few routines during the other classes she had during the week. She had nothing new to add today which had to be a first. All her students came in and they started their warm up stretches. Still not knowing what to do with the class as their stretches came to an end, Celeste walked over to the iPod dock and played a random song. 

“I’ve got nothing new today so why don’t we just do a freestyle class?” Celeste suggested. Shouts of ‘Yeahs!” and “Yeses!” went around the room.

Making a circle in the middle of the room everyone took a turn dancing in the middle. The class hadn’t done a freestyle class in a while and Celeste knew that everyone was having a blast. She decided that she should really start having a freestyle day every Friday. It would be the perfect way to unwind after a long week. She also wanted to get all the dancing out of her system before going to the party, she didn’t want her friends getting any ideas. Maybe if she wore herself with class she would be able to talk them out of telling her to dance. There was slim chance of that happening but, Celeste was going to try anyway.

Celeste let the class out a half hour early. She knew that a few of her students would probably be at the party she was attending later that evening. Not bothering to change out of her sweats and tank top, Celeste drove straight home from the gym. The twins had already made themselves at home in her room when she walked into the house. Aaron hadn’t gotten home yet but, Celeste knew that he probably wouldn’t be back till right before it was time to leave. 

She didn’t bother acknowledging them when she walked into the room. Celeste went straight to her bathroom and hopped into the shower. She could feel the sweat sticking to her body and it made her feel yucky. Taking a nice warm shower, Celeste let the water ease out the tenseness of her muscles. When she was sure she was clean and smelling fresh, Celeste dried off and wrapped herself in her robe before exiting the bathroom. 

The twins had their usual party-make-over set up, up and ready to go. There were outfit laid out on the bed ready to be chosen from. They had come prepared this time. Then again they had more time to organize themselves this time since Celeste had given them the okay about going to Jay’s party tonight. Sifting through the articles of clothes, Celeste tried to find something that wasn’t too revealing. Everything that had been laid out seemed to reveal something or another. 

“Uh, uh, uh,” Nina scolded “Per tradition, Maddie and I will pick out what you are going to wear as well as do your hair and makeup.”

“You do know that I can get myself ready, right?” Celeste asked “I am not hopeless.”

“We know that but, too bad. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. This is the only time we actually get to play dress up with you unless you ask us to.” Nina said 

“Fine, fine, fine,” Celeste sighed not wanting to get into it with them. “But, all of this,” she said gesturing to the scraps of material on her bed “Has got to go.”

“Oh, come on Ce,” Maddie whined “We want to make you look supper yummy for the hottie that you get the pleasure of calling your boyfriend.”

“That’s is just ridiculous,” Celeste scoffed walking over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of lacy panties and a matching bra. 

“No it is not,” Nina stated “Just imagine the look on his face when he see you all dolled up just for him.”

“He’s already seen me dolled up,” Celeste said with furrowed brows. Hello, did they not see her during the Valentine’s dance, that was pretty dolled up by her standards.

“If you’re referring to the dance, it doesn’t count.” Maddie said pointedly. 

“How does it not count?” Celeste said confused. 

“It doesn’t count because it’s a dance.” Nina answered 

“You know what? Fine! Do whatever the heck the two of you want, I’m tired of having this conversation.” Celeste gave in. She knew that she was going to regret it later but, if she just let them have their way this one time maybe they wouldn’t push her the next time. 

A hour and a half later Celeste was standing in front of her full length mirror gawking at herself. She did in fact regret her decision even if she looked good. The twins had dressed her in a pair white short shorts, a black halter with guess what? No freaking back and a plunging neck line, forcing her to remove the bra that she had been wearing and giving her way too much cleavage. Her hair was pinned to the side, hanging over her right shoulder revealing her bare skin to the world. On her feet she donned black wedges, black and white feather earrings hung from her ears. A subtle smokey eye graced her lids and clear gloss on her lips. 

Aaron was going to freak.

Hunter was going to have a conniption. 

And Nate, who knew how he was going to react.

All in all, this was going to end badly. Very, very badly.

“This is going to be bad,” Celeste whispered 

“It’s going to be fine, why the heck are you tripping?” Nina asked as she adjusted the single strap of the navy blue dress she was wearing. 

“You look hot, we look hot and it’s going to be a great night,” Maddie said fastening the wide sliver belt around her waist.

A knock at the bed room door alerted them that the guys had arrived. Celeste knew that it had to be Hunter knocking and that Nate was probably waiting in the living room. Hunter was always so damn impatient so only he would knock on her room door. 

“Move it or lose it sister!” Hunter shouted from the hall proving that Celeste was right about it being him. If it was Nate, he would have at least rung the door bell instead of barging right into her home like he owned the place. 

“You move it or lose it, if not I’ll be forced to kick you in the face!” Nina shouted back.

With one last longing look at her closet Celeste let the twins drag her out of her room. Hunter was standing against the wall across the hall just like he had been the last time she went to a party with them. It was such a deja vu moment when Hunter circled the three of them and groaned. Stopping in front of the trio he glared at each of them in turn.

“Why must you always do this to me?” he asked crossing his arms over his chest. “Why is it that every time we go to a party you all have to get so dressed up? Are you trying to get me arrested for beating some guy to a pulp?”

“You my dear friend are overreacting,” Nina smiled, patting him on his shoulder.

“Told you this was going to be bad,” Celeste whispered to Maddie causing her to giggle.

“I’m overreacting? Really?” Hunter scoffed “Did you not see what you dressed Celeste in?”

“Not shit Sherlock,”Nina scoffed herself “I kinda had to see it since I picked it out,”

“Then you must have realized that it’s missing a whole crap load of fabric in the back.” he pointed out. “It’s one thing for the two of you to dress that way when going to a party but, not Cece.”

“I completely agree with you Hunt, so I’m going to go and change.” Celeste piped in

“Hell to the no!” Nina shouted grabbing Celeste’s wrist in a death grip. “There are going to be girls at this party wearing a helluva lot less then either of us, so suck it up and get over it.” she said to both Celeste and Hunter. 

“This conversation really isn’t getting anyone anywhere, so let’s just drop it.” Celeste sighed and pushed past the two children in her way.

Celeste walked into the living and instead of seeing Nate like she had it expected, she saw Aaron. She stopped in her tracks and cocked her head to the side as he looked at her with shocked expression on his face. Aaron stood from the couch while shaking his head and walked out of the room. Celeste’s brows furrowed and she shrugged before walking out the front door. Her friends following behind shortly after.

She was a little put off by the fact that Nate hadn’t been there after she had gotten ready. He was the reason why she was going to this dreaded party in the first place. He had better be meeting them there or something cause Celeste was going to be pissed if didn’t show up especially since he hadn’t called. She wasn’t going to smother him with phone calls or text messages if he didn’t show, that just wasn’t the type of girl she was. If anything he would call her, Celeste was sure of it. 

Celeste tried to think about where Nate could be or what he could be doing as she drove to the party on her own. She wasn’t planning on drinking at the party no matter what her friends said. They wouldn’t force her to do anything they she didn’t want, not for a lack of trying though. She tried to get into the party mood after she arrived at Jay’s house seconds after Hunter and the twins. She did, she really did but, it just wasn’t happening. The weather had also decided to match her Debbie-downer mood and started to rain, like pouring rain.

“Hey, Ce, don’t worry about it, okay?” Hunter said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. “He said he’ll be here and he will, he probably just got help up with Brooklyn.”

“Yeah,” Celeste sighed “Probably,”

“Do you want a drink or something?” he asked 

“No, I’m good.” she smiled “Hey, can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” he nodded taking a swig of his beer.

“What’s going on with you and Jess?” Celeste asked “You didn’t tell me about what happened on your date.”

“It was fine,” he shrugged like it was nothing. There had to be more then that!

“What’d you mean ‘fine’?” she asked wanting him to give her all the details like the twins would.

“Like it said, it was fine,” he replied.

“Oh, come on, Hunt” Celeste whined “You’ve gotta give me more then that.”

Hunter sighed before letting out a chuckle. “It was a good date, we both had fun but. . .something felt off.”

“How so?” Celeste asked

“We both realized that it was kind of awkward being on a date with one another so we decided that we were just going to stay friends.” he replied 

“Well, you never know maybe somewhere down the line the two of you will get together again.” Celeste said 

He chuckled and nodded. “Yeah, maybe.” 

Celeste sat at the same couch for almost two hours and still nothing. No call, no show. She was starting to get worried. What is something happened to him, to Brooklyn. Did something happen to his parents or his sister? Her nerves started to get the best of her and Celeste shot out of her seat and booked it out the front door and into her car. Nate’s house wasn’t too far from Jay’s so it wouldn’t take very long to get there. The rain was falling so hard that it was hard for her to see the road ahead of her. 

Soon she pulled up to Nate’s house and spotted his truck in the drive way. There was another car parked on the side of the road in front of the house but, Celeste didn’t think anything of it. Once she reached the door she knocked then wrapped her arms around herself. In the time it took for her to get from her car to the front door she was soaked to the bone. In seconds the door opened and Jessica was standing there. 

“What are you doing Celeste, get in here,” she said usher Celeste into the house. 

“Is Nate here?” she asked “He was supposed to go with us to a party but, he didn’t show up and he hasn’t called. I got worried.”

“Yeah. Yeah, he’s in his room,” Jess nodded

“Thanks, Jess,” Celeste smiled and headed that way.

“Wait, Celeste I have to tell you som. . .” Jessica’s voice faded into the back ground as Celeste opened the door to Nate’s room. 

She was rendered speechless at the sight before her. Her mouth dropped open and her breathing turned into harsh gasps. It couldn’t be happening. It just couldn’t. Her eye’s had to playing tricks on her or maybe she was dreaming because this surly had to be a nightmare. There not five feet away from her was Samantha with her mouth latched onto Nate’s. Celeste stumbled back, hitting the wall on her way out of the room. Nate jerked away from Sam and looked over at her with wide eyes.

“Celeste. . .” he whispered, hurt lacing his voice.

“It’s okay,” Celeste nodded. She could feel the tears burning in the back her eyes. “It’s okay, I get it.” 

Turning on her heel Celeste ran down the hall, past Jessica and out the front door back into the pouring rain. She got it, she did. That didn’t mean that it hurt any less to witness what she just did. She was nothing. Just a plain old nerd who wasn’t anything to look at. Celeste knew that she had to be fooling herself to think that Nate would ever really want to stay with someone like her. He could have any girl he wanted with a snap of his fingers so why would he settle for someone as plain as she is. 

“Celeste!” Nate called out “Baby, wait!”

Celeste stopped in her tracks about half way down the drive way. 

“Please, let me explain?” he begged

“You don’t need to,” she sniffed shaking her head. Celeste was glad that it was raining at that moment so Nate wouldn’t see the tears in her eyes. “I understand, okay? I get it, I really do. I’m just the plain Jane, school nerd and she’s the mother of your child. I get it.”

“Baby please, let me explain?” he asked. All Nate wanted was for a chance to explain. If he wanted Sam he wouldn’t have followed Celeste out into the pouring rain. “I was running late after work and rushed home to get ready for the party. First Brooklyn was just not having it and it took me a while to get her to bed. When I was finally able to get a shower and get ready Sam showed up wanting to talk. She had just gotten here right before you showed up. 

“I didn’t think anything of it and I really did not want to get into with her and risk waking up Brook so I invited her in. She wasn’t even in my room for five minutes before she tried shoving her tongue down my throat and that’s when you came in. I swear to you, that I would never betray you like that.”

“Really?” Celeste sniffed biting her bottom lip.

“You’re the only girl I want, Celeste. I would never, ever, trade you for anything in the world. What would I be if I lost one of the most important girls in my life? You and Brook make me a better person and I love who I am now because of you. I wouldn’t risk that.” he answered cupping her face in his hands. “There is no way in heaven or hell would I ever willingly hurt you in that way or anyway for that matter, you mean too much to me.”

Nate didn’t give Celeste time to respond before his lips were on her. The kiss wasn’t soft, no, it was hard and passionate. He stole her breath away with that kiss and vowed that no matter what happened in the future he would always make sure that he had Celeste by his side. Sliding one hand down her back and wrapped it around her waist and pulled her body flush against his.

The top that Celeste was wearing did little to hide the fact that she was not wear anything under it. Nate groaned into her mouth as he felt her hardened bud pressed against his chest through fabric of both their shirts. The hand that was wrapped around her waist explored the silkiness of the skin on her back on now registering that it was bare. He knew that it was the work of the twins.

As their kiss continues they were both vaguely aware of Jessica booting Samantha out of the and back to her car. As soon as Sam had driven off Jess gave the couple another look before giggling and walking back into the house. Nate couldn’t get enough of the taste of her on his tongue or the way her tongue slid against his. He didn’t want to let her go, didn’t want her to leave. 

“Stay here tonight,” he whispered against her lips, nipping at the bottom in the process. He had totally spaced today when he was supposed to ask her. 

“Okay,” Celeste nodded pulling away from him.

“You’ll really stay?” he asked shocked. Nate had thought that he would have to do some begging or something to get her to stay at his place.

“I’m really going to stay,” she nodded 

“Thank god,” he breathed before crashing his lips onto hers once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 112K 45
{Highest Ranking: #1 in Short Story} Liam Walker's life changes drastically when he watches his best friend Allison Parker get hit by a car. The inj...
53.3K 1.8K 15
๐†๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ| โ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ, ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Žโž โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ:: ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž & ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
8.6M 360K 54
THANK YOU, Wattpad, for the HQ Love Watty Award! Concept: A mysterious young woman flees from her troubled past only to discover it is impossible to...
10.8M 488K 50
She wasn't that drunk. So the six-foot something creature rummaging through her fridge half-naked, at eight in the morning was real. Now here's the t...