Cursed

By JCNerdz

Justice crew fan fic.. Demon, Werewolf, Vampire and........ Mermaid? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

384 8 2
By JCNerdz

"Eman, where are you taking me?"

"Jessie?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

Jessie crossed her arms and sunk in her seat watching Eman who was watching the road. They had been driving pretty much an hour now and she was beginning to become restless, espicially since Eman didn't want to listen to any music. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep hopeing she'll sleep the whole trip.

Eman pulled up to the destination, about to tell Jessie that they were there. He chuckled at his asleep captive before shaking her up.

"Don't touch me," Jessie said still with her eyes closed.

Eman got out the car and walked over to Jessie's door. Noticing she was leaning on the door he opened it and she fell straight on the gravil.

"OWWWWWWWW! Eman, YOU JERK!"

He pulled Jessie up by her arm and she stood there observing her surroundings. She was not expecting this place for a date.

"Umm.. Eman?"

"What?"

"You realize this is a graveyard?"

"Of course, and who doesn't like visting these places."

Jessie thought about if for a moment and yeah, he was kind of right, she did love visting graveyards.  

"Who knows, you might see someone you know here," Eman said looking around.

"That's a terrible thing to say," Eman just chuckled and they began to walk through and read the graves together.

******

"Wow, a carnival how not cliche for a first date," Sofia said opening the car door.

"Just get out you ungrateful-"

He was quickely cut off by a slam of the door. Sofia went and leaned on the front of the car. He pulled the key out of the ignition, getting out.

He walked over to the gate of the carnival and Sofia followed behind. The lady working the gate gave Sofia a weird look, thinking that she recognised her.

They both walked in and a huge smille rode up Sofia's face as she saw all the rides. Len looked at her and smirked at her child-like expression.

"Well, pick a ride," Len said gesturing his arms at all the rides.

"This one! This one! This one!" Sofia said running to the haunted house. Len caught up with her and they showed the man their arm bands.

The second they walked in and Sofia saw the darkness and heard the chuckle of a deep creepy voice she instantly hid behind Len.

"Sissy," Len said laughing at Sofia. She hit his stomach in response making him laugh more at her pathetic strength.

Sofia was ducking behind Len as random things began to jump out at them. She was clutching to Len's shirt.

She heard a squeal which made her squeal, "Ohh my gosh Len, where did that come from?"

"Uhh I don't know," Len said looking around.

Sofia began to laugh, "That was you! Haha call me a sissy, Mr.Squeal-Like-A-Girl."

"Shut up," he said ripping his shirt from her grip and walking off.

"No, len! Come back!" Sofia Yelled.

"No, you laughed at me!" Len said running off.

"Ugh come her you baby!" Sofia began to run after him.

******

Holly looked at Paulie with a weird look.

"What? I'm a werewolf, I like dog parks."

Holly groaned at the thought of spending the day with those terrible creature. It's not like she didn't like animals, the onse you would counsider house pets she hated though.

"Come on," Paulie said pulling her along. She stopped.

"What's the matter?"

"I really don't like dogs."

"Holly, too bad, come on just for a little while and we'll leave."

"What if one attacks me?"

"Then I'll attack it," Paulie said smiling, grabbing her hand and leading her to the middle of the park where he began to play with the dogs.

He began playing tug-a-war with one of the dogs and was getting weird looks from strangers. Holly's cheeks were burning with embarassment. Paulie was too busy playing to notice anything around him. Holly became disgusted when he ate some of the dogs buiscuts.

Holly slowly began to walk backwards to get away from all these dogs.

******

"So you were in dance crew?" Jessie asked Eman.

"Yepp, we actually won Australia's Got Talent, who knows, maybe I'll introduce you to the rest of the boys, that is if I don't kill you," Jessie really didn't get frightned by his threat to kill her anymore.

"Whatever," she said pushing him and he stumbled back. He smirked at her so she knew she had to run. He was gaining on her, she isn't exactly the fittest person. She stopped and EMan smashed into her making both of them fall to the ground.

"Eman! Get off me, I can't breathe, you're to heavy," Jessie said pushing him off. 

They both began to laugh, "I don't think it's very respectful to lie laughing on a graveyard floor," Jessie said getting up brushing herself off. She put out her arms and helped Eman up.

"Excuse me sir, and ma'am but this is a graveyard, that conduct isn't appropriate," A man wearing a uniform said.

"Sorry," Jessie said looking down. 

"Is there a problem?" The man said turning to Eman who had just snickered.

"No, I just thought this was a public place. Didn't see any rules about lying on the floor."

"Eman, leave it alone," Jessie whispered to him over his shoulder.

"I can handle this myself," Jessie annoyed at his child-like reation walked to the car. She stopped to think for a moment and wondered why she isn't trying to escape, but her thought was shut down.

"Get in the car," Eman said annoyed. Jessie got into the car and Eman drove off.

"Soooo??"

"He threatened to call the cops."

"right."

******

"Len, I'm sorry! Gosh why are you so emotional?" Sofia said walking behind him. They had just gotten out of the haunted house and Sofia had only just stopped laughing at him.

 He turned around and looked at Sofia, "You better watch yourself little girl."

"Stop saying that to me Len, I'm not even that little."

He just smirked.

"Sofia! Is that you!?" Len and Sofia looked around to see a man approach them, holding flyers with Sofia's face on them.

"Step back Sofia," Len said harshly and she did what he said and stepped behind him. 

"Excuse me sir, can you please leave us."

"What no! That's my neice behind you."

"Her name isn't Sofia," Len spat back.

"Well then, what is it?"

"It's uhh Tori," Len said stuttering on his words.

Sofia peaked over Len's shoulder to see if the man was gone, and he wasn't. His eyes widened.

"SOFIA!" he said trying to embrass her.

"Run!" Len said harshly, with a tint of red in his eyes. Sofia turned around and ran, Len following behind.

"Stop them! Stop them!" Sofia's uncle screamed.

Sofia tripped up on a crawling baby, the baby began to cry. Sofia gasped at the sight of the baby until she was blinded by a nappy bag. 

******

 "Get away from me!" Holly yelled at a dog that was licking her.

"Jeez, Holly, he's just being friendly," Paulie said to her.

"For now.." Holly muttered.

Paulie retured to playing with the dogs, and Holly was sitting watching him. After about an hour she drifted off to sleep.

A warm sensation on her leg woke her up. She was mortified to see a dog standing by her leg with one leg up. She got up and kicked the tiny dog aross the park.

"My dog!" she turned to see a women yell.

Paulie looked at Holly after seeing the dog flying.

"I'm going to call my lawyer and get you arrested!" The women screamed.

Paulie sighed then quickly ran to Holly so they could both leave. They couldn't even see where the dog had went. They hopped in the car.

"Well that was just a great date," Holly said sarcastically.

"You shouldn't of done that."

"But Paulie, he peed on my leg."

Paulie looked down at Holly's leg and just shoke his head. He reached around the back seat and grabbed a towel and threw it at her leg.

******

"I don't know, why you're mad at me?" Eman said following Jessie into the house.

"I don't know, maybe because of how rude you are?" Jessie said looking at him like he was an idiot.

"Shhhh," they were hushed. They turned around to see Sofia unconscious on the coach and len putting an ice pack on her head.:

"What the hell happened?" Jessie said running to Sofia's side.

"SHe was attacked by a nappy bag."

"What?!"

"I'll explain later, now go away before you wake her up," Len said gesturing for Jessie and Eman to leave.

"Don't we want her to wake up?" Jessie questioned him.

"She already did, and now she's asleep."

"Uhh what happened to Sofia?" They all turned around to see Holly.

"Nevermind," Len said angrily.

"What's that smell?" Eman said sniffing the air.

Holly groaned and stormed to her room.

"She got pissed on," Paulie said, laughing.

Eman was about to say something but was cut off by giggling. John barged through the door with a clearly druck women on his arm.

"Hi guys," John said, acting like nothing happened.

"Really, John? Couldn't get a sober girl?" Len said looking at that disgusting women hanging off his arms. Who knows, maybe she's gorgeous when she's sober.

"I need this spell broken," John said walking the girl to his part of the house.

Everyone, a bit mad at everyone walked off to their different parts of the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.1K 80
COMPLETED! Hollow Waves OFAF #1 IS THE REWRITE, PLEASE GO READ THAT Eryn Verconis promised herself and her sire that she'd keep to herself. All she h...
240 19 15
You've discovered every artifact in the world, you've traveled far and wide, so now the only place left to explore are the deep blue waters. All of y...
357 44 42
This is a rewrite of "The Princess and the Merman". I might try add something new to my fairytale. You can read or add my story to your reading list...
72 6 10
After the sinking of the Titanic, Mary (Sophia) de la Reue swore that she'd never love again. However, when she receives a second chance at life as a...