New Life-New Beginning (Fem P...

By buddy227

Percy is betrayed by those he knows when a person, claiming to be him, comes to camp and ruins everyone, the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Eprologue

Chapter 15

1.2K 24 0
By buddy227

Again just after the last giant has been killed spilling Thalia's blood in the process, and Gaea is now awakening.

Percy's POV

"Ah it feels so good to be fully awake" a woman made entirely of dirt rose up and then her form solidified and a woman with glowing brown eyes that swirled and cracked opened, and her dress was brown and like that of a prom dress and her skin was pale for some reason, maybe her not getting enough light.

"You hurt my friends and my family" I said pointing my swords at her and she looked at me and chuckled sending the others stumbling due to the massive earthquakes.

"So a Titaness working for the gods, this is interesting" she said and then I felt two massive pressures on my back and my chest and my vision was filled with darkness and the smell of dirt. I roared shifting into my wolf-lion form and she backed up wide eyed as I stalked her leaving the two walls behind me, and then she got over her shock and formed two giant swords of dirt and swiped at me. I slowed down time and ran up the side of her leg as she moved in slow motion, and then her hand moved faster than I thought it would. I jumped from her hip with silver flowing down the side of her body like blood, and that gave me an idea. I bent the silver from my will pulling it out of her body and freezing the silver in her arms and legs making her immobile except form her head and then I made the silver go underneath her and levitate her off from the ground. Her body fell apart, or tried but I made the silver wider until it was a giant sized dinner plate and all the pieces fell to the middle and roller off the sides to the middle having no where o go where she reformed as a human and started to scream and yell at me. I continued to pull out the silver from her blood until she was on her knees.

Then I stopped and froze her wounds, and solidified the silver into a giant spear that was totally unnecessary, but I didn't care.

"Any last words" I asked with the levitating spear head over my shoulder and as big as my head if not bigger.

"Go to Tartarus" she said and then added the b word for extra measure, and I chuckled before my vision tinted gold and silver and I made the spear shoot forward, but as it touched her skin it enveloped around her suffocating her until she ceased to move. Then I made the silver form around her and rip her apart while a couple of flying knives cut her into pieces and then they all fell to the floor and I was confused.

"What happened" I accidentally said aloud, and I made the silver flow into the natural mines of the earth before touching the surface and as soon as I did. A pain more hurtful than that of changing for my first time, more painful than losing anyone or anything, more painful than entering the roman camp, more painful than the Styx, and more painful than my blood and body changing to that of a Titaness'. I fell to the floor rolling and writhing from the pain and screaming until the pain reached my mind and I blacked out.

I woke up in the infirmary, as usual, and I looked over to see Artemis in a chair sleeping by my side as she regained her strength. I sat up in my white bed and noticed the changes of my body. I was more perfect, and stronger than I had been, and I looked into my consciousness and saw that I had been out for three weeks, three weeks. The worst part wasn't that though I saw my nails had grown a purple tint to their usual black shade. My hair had also changed and it was now completely silver with the highlights I already had from before, and I got two more highlights; a green-brown one, and one that was purple with diagonal black stripes going down it like a candy-cane. Then I noticed that I could feel every metal, every creature, and every particle of the earth and it's creatures. I gripped the sides of my head and then I ripped off the blankets to see that I was in what seemed to be a pitch black assassin's body-suit showing pretty much everything about my new features.

I looked around to find my bracelets and then I focused on what I looked like before these two changes and my features changed to what I liked, but I saw that my bracelets, and my shell had turned almost black like something plagued them. I took out my knives, then my bow, pulled an arrow before making it fade, and I got out Slayer and Revenge and then growled annoyed when I figured out I couldn't change them back. All of my weapons where black with a violent and deadly shade of purple and then I thought of Riptide. I dug it out of my pocket and it transformed into the familiar bronze sword, and I breathed in relief capping it again and putting it back in my pocket.

I turned in my bead causing it to groan and then I shot off twirling in the air and landing on my feet with my nails digging into the floor like it was a banana against a sword, even if blunt it would still break easily in two. I stood and thought of a note before looking around for some paper and then I noticed a white sheet of paper on my bed with the exact thing I wanted to say in big easy letters. I stared at it in shock before Artemis started to stir and I melted into the shadows reappearing in the forest with a deer right in-front of me. I smirked before shifting and breaking it's neck before it could even blink. Then I feasted, burned the remains till not even ash and bones remained, and then I went to a thing of water.

My eyes had also changed, and the middle of the pupil was now pure silver with gold outlining the pupil and the color had changed to a dark black with purple swirls now and then. The outside of my pupil had also changed from silver to a silver, purple, black, and red mix and it mixed and flowed making it pretty and dangerous. I shifted to my lion form and saw that my fur had changed to silver and random areas of black making it look like a zebra with lines that were like Z's and then with the main color of my fur being silver with black, gold, and sea-green stripes. I liked the way they rippled in the wind, and then I noticed that my claws were the same as my human and wolf form. I smiled and saw that my teeth were the same. I shifted to human again and opened my mouth to reveal one silver, one purple-black canine on the top of my mouth making me look like a vampire, but the rest of my teeth as well as my skin were a brilliant white with my skin being a paler tone than Nico or Hades.

I shifted into a wolf and looked in a shadow at where Artemis was and I saw that she was standing in-front of the council thinking or something, and I smiled evilly as I got an idea. I jumped into the shadow and flew through the air causing a couple screams, a couple thumps, and a hundred arrows to fly at my chest breaking against my new fur. It was like I was my lion form also seeped into my wolf form, and I landed on top of Artemis licking her, and padding her stomach causing her to giggle and laugh as I tickled her only ticklish spot on her entire body. I didn't know how I knew where it was, but I did and she was out of breath from laughing telling me to get off.

I did as she asked and then when she got up she looked at me curiously before I shifted into my lion form, and my human form and I hugged her ignoring the looked I got from the others and the waking gods.

"Hi Artemis" I said and she relaxed and hugged me back when she heard my voice, and after we were separate I was spun around and crushed by a familiar smelling sea god. Then another smelling of comfortable fire and warmth also joined in.

"Dad, Hestia, Cant. Breath" I said and they let go, and I looked at them with partial thanks and partial sorrow.

"What are you sorry for Persephrone" Poseidon said

"I left you guys and kept you worried for three weeks, and then I did it again this morning" I said

"Don't be sorry" my dad started but Artemis interrupted

"You better be sorry, or I'll have to drag you away from the fight next time" Artemis said and I looked at her and she wasn't kidding due to the deadly look on her face. I huffed in annoyance but looked around and then I noticed that the others were here too and I looked around and saw all the decorations and food and I thought that this must be a celebration for something.

"What's happening" I asked Artemis and then I saw Annabeth with the hunters well away from the seven and the other campers and she as wearing a silver dress like the others and I smiled. I knew that she'd want to join eventually and now that liking is true.

"We are having a celebration for our victory since you are now awake and"

"And we are congratulating the campers and the seven on our win in this war" Artemis growled when Zeus interrupted her but didn't say or do anything about it other than glare at him. Zeus just ignored her and looked at me with great interest.

"What" I asked him and he blinked a few times before looking away to the campers and the seven.

"First I want my son Jason Grace to come up" he said and Jason walked from the group and stood at the base of the campfire near the thrones.

"Yes father" Jason said looking at his father and standing straight and true showing the power he held.

"I am giving you the gift of god hood, do you accept" Zeus asked and Jason nodded after looking back to see Piper also looking at him with love and warmth telling him to go for it. Then Zeus made an orb of electricity and threw it at Jason hitting the center of his chest causing him to fall over unconscious, and Apollo made a stretcher of light and put him off to the side.

"Next Nico di Angelo come forward" Zeus said and then motioned for Hades to continue when Nico stood before them.

"My son I shall also grant you god good, do you accept" Nico nodded and Hades made a Shadowball and the same thing happened with Nico as it did the others. I just watched everyone get promoted calmly because I had nothing left to want or give after I became stronger than a Titaness and a god but I didn't know what I was yet.

The orders went like this;
Jason
Nico
Leo
Piper
Hazel
Annebeth
The camp cabin leaders, who were given immortality and then the fates declared what domains and powers the others were given. They didn't so much as glance at me like I didn't matter to them or that I was higher than before over their control, which probably frustrates or angered them.

Jason, minor god of he winds and storm
Nico, minor god of the dead, king of ghosts
Leo, minor god of fire and smithing
Piper, minor goddess of glamour and beauty
Hazel, minor goddess of wealth and the dead
Annabeth, minor goddess of architecture, wisdom, knives, and battle strategy.

Then the Fates walked into a shadow and disappeared, and that left what they wanted to do with me.

"Persephone Achilles-Artemis Jackson come forward" why'd he say my full name, I hated the way he said my full name "since I cannot bless you or make you a god due to the fact that you are a higher entity over us, and the Titans I want to know what you wish" I walked forward until I was at the high step near the fire, further than the others and I spoke of what I wished to happen.

"I have three wishes" I said and he nodded " first, take away the rule over seeing and visiting your children it's not fair for anyone. Two, I want a portal going between Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood--"

"I can make them one camp but I can't put a portal between them" he sis interrupting me and making me growl loudly at the rudeness he had

"Fine then make them one camp"

"What do you wish this new camp to be called" he interrupted me again making the ground rumble from my anger and I glared at him making his smirk grow knowing that he was testing my patience.

"Camp Olympus" I said and then put a silver clamp over his mouth as it opened to say something else and I heard Artemis and her hunters snicker behind me " and I wish you to protect and help raise and right the wrongs of you and your children from both camps and join the Roman and Greek sides together once again, and fix your children who have become partially or completely insane...like Octavian" I heard the sound of running steps and then I saw a skinny, scrawny boy get dragged to Apollo. Whom he touched and when the golden glow stopped consuming Octavian's body he was face-down on the floor unconscious like the others had been.

"I will give you one last wish" I heard him say and I though of things that I could possibly want

"I want all future shifters to be welcomed and not shunned out or killed, and I wish to be a free soul from the gods. I looked back at them and saw heartbroken and sad eyes as well as some happy ones.

"I understand and I see that you still are unable to really forgive us huh" Artemis said and I nodded before she spoke again "but when you need help you have to call us for it, or tell one of the other Olympians to tell us"

"Deal" I said and then I remembered something "oh I have one last thing before I leave" I said and Zeus looked at me in a little shock and anger and I remembered the silver choke I but on him. I dissolved it into the air and he touched his lips carefully as they took in air and became their normal color.

"What" he said harshly and I made an open clamp in front of his eyes which made him shrink back in his chair in freight and annoyance as he shut up.

"I want you to give Hestia and Hades thrones and places in the council and I want all of you to recognize your minor gods that you've neglected to notice existed" I said and he glared at me

"And what are you going to do if I don't" I heated up the clamp and reformed it into a face-sized mask as it glowed white-hot and I brought it forth until Zeus was trying to escape through the back of his chair from the heat.

"Or I'll put this thing in your face for the next decade and when it comes off it will leave a scar so prominent that not even Apollo could mend it" I threatened and he nodded, but I pushed it further threatening his skin "and if you give them thrones but take them away while I'm gone I'll keep this on your face for the period of time they were neglected thrones. Got it?" he nodded real quickly and I dissolved the mask making him breathe in relief.

"Now goodbye and I expect you to have learnt some manners when I come back, to everyone also" I said and I heard the Hunters and I saw Artemis barely holding in their laughter with their faces turning red with the effort of trying to hide it. I smiled and flashed away to the middle of Manhattan and decided that I'd walk around and see what's changed since he war with Kronos.

Thanks for reading and I was having a hard time trying to figure out a good ending of this book so that I could make a sequel teaser for the next book, 2865 words, 5-25-18.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...
3.6K 272 101
~My first life; I, A Demigod (PJO)~ ~1; The Beginning~ The first book in the series of mine called 'My Lives'. This story is about the adventures of...
231K 2.7K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
173K 4.2K 29
(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't stop you from achieving your goals. At lea...