Eprologue

Going directly from the end of the last chapter/book.

I walked in the streets of Manhattan even when it was dark out and then I felt someone was stalking me, a woman. I looked around looking to where I felt her in the earth but I didn't see anything, my eyesight switched and I could see a woman hiding behind a dumpster. I smirked and then went to my regular vision at night and walked through the streets till morning. Then I turned a corner and the hid on the side of the wall just after the corner and when the woman turned I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the wall I was on.

"Why are you following me" I said but she was a little too dazed to answer and then she kicked my stomach surprisingly pushing me back a little as a mortal.

"Guys you can get your butts over" I saw her talking to he little watch on her wrist and I bribed the insides of it making it useless for anything and then I ripped at my left bracelet and pt Slayer against her throat in sword form not wanting to get close to her due to what she could already do.

"What do you want from me" I growled and then I ripped of her wrist cutting her skin with my nails and I crushed it absorbing it into my skin, and when she didn't answer I used the pummel of Slayer and knocked her out before quickly healing her with water and looking around with heat-night vision. I saw a couple more figures coming my way and one seemed to be carrying a shield another radiated power and was carrying a metal hammer letting him fly with another man completely in a metal suit and his chest was a metal energy core instead of a heart. Then there was a car and a skinny man with glasses by the little amount of metal on his face drove over here trying to keep up with the others.

I chuckled thinking about how much mortals relied on metal nowadays, but I didn't want to fight them. So I 'ran' from them not wanting to confront them and show how much power I had hidden under me like the guy with the glasses in the van.

I felt a slight pressure change in the air as I jumped roof to roof and hen I jumped to the side as a beam of hyperactive energy hit the roof next to me and made a black area with a hole I the roof.

I looked back and flared at the man I the suit and then I decided to do something while he was distracted and shocked. I used the metal in the building and added some energy to it using fire. Then I raised the gun and aimed at his shoulder and pulled the trigger sending a beam of white light at him and he was sent back spinning with the shoulder metal of his suit melted and broken away as he flew through the air in a rather unfashionable way.

I felt a thick piece of metal flying at me and I spun and froze it mid air and saw that the strange immortal had thrown a hammer at me. I went around it and grabbed it out of the air and I could smell the immortals surprise as I weighted it to find it perfectly balanced and surprisingly light. I whipped around and threw it at the immortal with a speed that not even light could reach and it hit his chest with a loud crack and he was sent a couple miles away in the road.

I felt a disk of metal coming at me and I caught it with ease and felt that it was surprisingly light and the man smelled of surprise as well, but I walked jumping off of a street as I studied and felt what type of metal this shield was and I felt it far away in a big mine of quantity. I jumped off of the roof and decided that I was getting bored of this fight so I covered the ones that could fly and manipulated he metal to not be able to do anything useful. I felt the immortal trying to break my prison and I just hardened it into diamond around everyone and created a hole for them to breathe. Then I felt something unnatural and alien break through the rock and head towards me. I felt the essence of the scientist in it and I rose a big thick wall in front of it but it just broke through it like it was nothing. I felt it going for the building and then it jumped high into the air and I shifted into my wolf form and met it halfway into the air.

I bit into its shoulder making it roar in anger and then hit me in the neck trying to get me off, but I bit harder until I felt something like mutated blood flow from its wounds and after a while it's struggling ceased and I threw it at the metal mans diamond prison and then I rose another prison and bond it's arms to the floor with obsidian and then made it an absurdism prison. I waved my hand and rose my other and the bonds raised and connected to the prison wall. I saw it dropping and it's form was paling into that of a human.

"I'm sorry but you gave me no choice" I said and then I touched it's shoulder and used my  power over all creatures to heal it and then I stepped out and raised the wall again and opened the rooftop it to breathe and then I turned around and saw a fist flying at my face.

The last thing I saw was the woman's face looking at me with anger before my vision went dark and I was plunged into darkness.

Hanks for reading and I'll make the second book soon, 1029 words, 5-26-18.