The Rules of Handling Rejecti...

By SilentNiaAngel

Sevonnia never thought it would be a fairy-tale when she meet her mate and she thought just right when she re... More

:PROLOGUE:
part one
:ONE:
:TWO:
:FOUR:
:FIVE:
:SIX: Part 1
:SIX: Part 2
:SEVEN:
:EIGHT:
:NINE:
:TEN:
:INTERLUDE: ONE
part two: the circle
:ELEVEN:
:TWELVE:
:THIRTEEN:
:FOURTEEN:
:FIFTEEN:
:SIXTEEN:
:SEVENTEEN:
:EIGHTEEN:
:NINETEEN:
:TWENTY:
:INTERLUDE:TWO
:TWENTY-ONE:
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
:TWENTY-FOUR:
:TWENTY- FIVE:
:TWENTY-SIX: Part One
:TWENTY-SIX: Part Two
:TWENTY-SEVEN:
:TWENTY-EIGHT:
TWENTY-NINE
:THIRTY:
INTERLUDE: THREE
:THIRTY ONE:
:THIRTY-TWO:
:THIRTY-THREE:
:THIRTY-FOUR:
:THIRTY-FIVE:
:THIRTY SIX: Diana
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY -EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
Chapter Forty
Interlude
part 3
41

:THREE:

1.8K 85 8
By SilentNiaAngel

:THREE: Diana

Meanwhile at Blue Moon Pack

A loud explosion sound blasted through the air startling us out of a slumber as gasoline choke our nostrils as loud flame was cracking outside.

    "What's going on?" Fabian jump up towards the window and I got up too with my blanket around me. "Something on fire!" he jump out the window and I rush to the window to see a huge fire in the front of the the house.

I grab Fabian t-shirt from the chair slipping it on, rushing out the door to see everyone blasing down the stairs a few jump from the top stairs as they rush out the door. I gave Sevonnia room a glance and I notice that it was open. Seeing that; I thought she was probably outside watching already seeing that she was always a light sleeper. I scurried down the stairs to see everyone watching with sleepy eyes and night growns watching my mate along with few others throwing water on the huge flame.

"Does anyone know about this?" George our Alpha shouted furious as I step out joining the crowd. Everyone started murmured questionly to one another.

I glance around but I couldn't see Sevonnia anywhere. Where could she be? I continue to scan the crowd for my best friend, Her scent was strong in the air but she was nowhere to be found.

"Hey have you seen Sevonnia?" I asked the girl beside and she turn and face me.

"No," she said starring at me weirdly glancing down at my attire before walking over to a few others whispering to them.

"Alpha there's a note here." A guard shouted as he and our Beta Dillion followed behind.

I watch as he took the note and hand it to Dillion who open it swiftly reading it but reaching half way he drop the note and rush over to debris kicking over things and when we saw him pull out his burn bike. I knew that someone burn his father bike.

I watch he jump at my mate gripping him by the neck. "You let her in the garage omegea?!" he growl at my mate causing me to rush to his rescue.

"Let him go!" I growl at him causing everyone to grasp in shock that I was protecting the omega, my mate.

"Diana don't," Fabian said grasping for air.

"He didn't do did it!" I shouted as the Alpha scurried over gripping me by the neck seeing my mark.

"Dillion put him down!" George ordered causing Dillion to throw him into the near by tree and I rush over towards him helping up to a sitting position as I started to kiss him all over his face.

"I'm ok D," he hugged me as we glance to see Dillion furious before taking the note and dash into the forest to lake I assume.

The sky just started to shimmer the early morning blue as the cold air pick up, and wetness of the earth fill our noses.

"Derrick, Akin, Sean Clean this up." he ordered.

"You too I'll talk to you both after breakfast in my office." he said gripping his mate Holly hand and storm into the house.

"Congratulation!" Akin and suzette said in union to us.

"Thanks." I glance up at Fabian best friend and his mate suzette.

"Derrick!" Akin called out.

"Go," Suzette peck his cheeks before he rush off to clear up the debris.

"I better go changed for training and word off advice ignore those pricks." she pointed to group of girls that was whispering to each other pointing at us. She doesn't know Me well, I am going to do more than ignoring them if they don't stop whispering about me.

I felt my arm tingle as Fabian rubs it up and down soothing me. I watch his eyes dilated into deep forest green as he stare down at me, guess he realize know that I was in his t-shirt. He straighten his body pulling me onto his lap circling my waist as his t-shirt reveal I wasn't wearing any undies and I try to pull it down but he lift it up and I slap him getting up and he pouted.

"Come on we finish it in the shower," I grin sudectively at him running into the house. Just as I reach the stairs he caught up with me lifting me up. I squeal and sheirk as he tickle me carrying me into my room slamming the door shut as he carried me into the shower.

"Babe," I moan into the kiss pulling away. "Yea." he bite my chin leaning down to his mark which he licks causing my entire body to shudder in anticipation.

"I don't want to wet your shirt, I want to wear it all day." I moan.

"I have ton others you can wear." he kiss me groping my butt.

"No! I want to wear this one cuz cream is my colour and Sleeping with Sirens is the best band of history." I pouted.

"But it's -" he began and I grab him sucking on his mark causing him to groan in pleasure. "I love you naked anyway." he said lifting the t-shirt over my head throwing it out causing it to land on the bedroom carpeted floor.

     I step out of the shower being wrap in a towel by my mate as he use another towel to massage my hair dry as he whisper sweet words to me. "Damn your beautiful!" he commented for the umpteen times as he hit my butt as we walk into bedroom.

"And your just saying that..." I reply walking over to my dresser as he pulls on his Jeans, before coming to wrap his arms around me from behind as he place his t-shirt on my dresser.

      "Your beautiful," he smile at me in the mirror which I return with a red cheek smile.

"I'm gonna rush down Derrick room for a t-shirt, since my beautiful mate decided to steal mine." he pecks my cheeks.

"You can bring all your belonging since your going to be sleeping here from now on." I turn wrapping my arms around him.

"Ok," he smile happily as his green eyes sparkle. "And then after our Alpha meeting I'm going to take you somewhere for your birthday." I said as I tip my toe to kiss him.

"I wanna take you out instead." he pouted. "No" he lift me up and cup my butt.

"No," I said sternly starring at him as he place me on the dresser causing my Journal to fall to the floor.

"Please."he begged licking my mark as I shudder in anticipation.

"Ok, We'll do both." I moan and he lean up from my neck as he kiss me before leaving me wanting more.

After he left I came off the dresser stepping on my Journal as I notice Sevonnia's suitcase by my dresser. What was it doing in my room? It wasn't here yesterday even after her relapse. I pulled it from the corner, opening it to see that her clothes and other stuff such as her painting case, her mother clothes and some soveniors. Why were they all packed up. I dig through the suitcase frantically wondering until I saw a piece of paper sticking out from my Journal with my name on it. I picked it up and it reads;

      Diana,

By the time you get to this note, I'll be long gone. Sorry but I had to leave and I'm leaving the things that  are precious to me for you to protect until we meet again. I love you and I'm sorry  I couldn't explain everything; I will but I guess by time you'll figure out why.

              Love Sevonnia

                   Your best friend.

P.S. I love, love your birthday gift thanks in a million.

"No! No! No!" I got up with tears burning my eyes as I rush towards her room to see Dillion, Our Beta throwing things all over searching frantically. What the hell was his problem all of a sudden. Then it hit me!. The Damn bastard as something to Do with it, since he also got a note and it is his stuff that got burn.

"What did you do to her?!" I growl at him as I shove him into the wall.

"What did you say to her?" I growl in rage as he shove me back and I shove him back.

"That's none of your god damn business!" he growl at me and I hit him across the face that's when he lost it throwing me out the window as we both morph into our wolf with my mate shouting at me. But every one knows I was a warrior daughter and fighting was my special skill so this Beta as to get a piece of my mind.

We landed on the lawn crawling and biting at each other with viscious growl. He try to hit my lungs but I dodge him by jump in the air landing on his back as I dig my nail into his arm as he throw me off caging me to the floor but he was no match for my skills just as he was about to sink his teeth into me our Alpha voice Howl in anger.

We both slowly transforms back into our human form, I had few scratches while he had a couple craw starting to heal. Just as my mate hurried over with a blanket.

"Dillion, Fabian and Diana my office now!" he shouted in rage.

As we step into his office, I remember the last time I was in here, It was when Sevonnia and I pulled a prank at our Alpha mate. That was a day and memory to cherish. I settle on the right front side of his desk as the bastard stood on the left looking dropey and damage. While the Alpha and Sevonnia father stood behind the desk looking unfazed that his daughter ran away.

"What the hell was this all about? First a fire, a pack member on the lose and fight between my beta and her bestfriend." Alpha George asked causing me to shift my gaze.

"That bastard cause my best friend to run away."

"How do you know that?" he asked but I didn't answer I just stood their glaring at me as my mate try to calm me down.

"Diana?"

"I just know, he got a note too and his vehicle was burn to debris like the bastard he is." I snap.

"Did she say where she was going?" Dillion asked.

"Why do you care?" I snap.

"Where did she go?" he growl at me as Fabian push me back standing before me. "If you dare touch her, I'll kill you." Fabian defend me. Something wasn't right and I could sense it. Why would Sevonnia go rebellious on burning Dillion, our bastard of a beta most precious possession.

"Calm down,"Alpha George ordered causing us to stare in his direction.

"We'll have guards out searching for her, she isn't capable on her own."

"She isn't a pup I'm pretty sure she knows how to handle gasoline and match." I snap sarcastic. I hate that they thought so lowly of my best friend. She was more than just a pack member. How I know? I just did.

"Don't be sarcastic Diana." Alpha George said.

"I know why I say so, So I rather you shut your mouth." he said as Dillion storm out with Sevonnia father following suit.

"Fabian, I would like to talk to Diana alone for a moment." he said and he noded kissing the side of my head before leaving.

"Take a seat," he said standing before up and walking around the front of the desk where I sat uneasily on the chair.

"Did she tell you where she's going?" he asked more sternly running his hand down his face before crossing it against his chest.

"No, And if she did. I wouldn't say because of how lowly you all think of her. She's just being herself, Why can't you all accept that?" I almost snap.

"There's things about Sevonnia that you don't or not capable of knowing now and has her best friend you might want to second guess why she wanted to kill herself yesterday."

"Why don't you asks your best friend. He's actually the last person who spoke to her before she jump in that pool and cause Venroy to save her." I almost growl at Alpha George.

"Venroy was here?" he asked shocked now standing up, staring at me as I admire how huge and powerful he is.

"Yes. He was the one who saved her, Is something wrong?" I question.

"Do you know why?"

"I don't intend to reveal why?" I said with an attitude.  It seems lately everyone was being question of their actions. I knew Venroy from a kid, when I use to hangout with Lizzie an omega from Haynite Pack. I heared he was a special omega that had his own house near his pack, no one knew why or even question it.

   I still cannot believe Sevonnia has runaway. I thought with tears pricking my eyes, she was pretty badass and cool. I won't have anyone to train with, to pull pranks at others, or to sneak out at night with to visit my mother. I had no thought or clue if my dad is still alive. I wanted so badly to tell her about Fabian and what I found out about my mom and her mom.

"Diana?" Alpha George called my name causing me to wipe my face with my t-shirt, when Fabian scent and inhale it. I really need to be in his arms.

"Did you hear what I said?" he asked.

"I want you to train the omegas and train with our head warriors. It's time to take the position your mother left insisting that your the one to have it." he said reaching over on a pile of files and papers to retrieve something, When Holly burst into  the office frantic and terrified.

"It's Gone!" she blurted out as Alpha George rush over towards her.

"what's gone?

"She found my sister Journal!" Holly spit out scared running her through her hair almost dragging it out. I notice the fear in Alpha George face and I realize whatever Journal she's talking about is serious.

"This is bad George, We need to find her!" Holly blurted out.

"I don't want her turning out like her mother if not worse." she pulled away staring at me.

"Did you happen to see Sevonnia With a medium size book?" she asked.

"No," I answered questionly. What book was she talking about. What was so important about it?.

"Diana go for breakfast." Alpha George said as I walk towards the door as I glance back at Holly and that's when I realize she Kinda resemble Sevonnia a bit, Could they be related. Just as I was about to closed I heared her whisper to Alpha George.

"I cannot let her go through what I went through?" I quietly shut the door as Fabian pulled me into a hug.

               -----------

Q#3: What is Holly hiding?

               -----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.6K 14
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
13 0 5
Follow the journey of Allysa , a human girl who was brought up by wolves , rejected by her mate . and then somthing special happened to her read on t...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
160 23 8
Dillon is a human with a troubled life. Fated to two wolves, she's introduced to a world where wolves exist among humans. Will she choose to accept h...