✔ A Mere Hallucination || BNH...

By xKaitoShounenx

A story about a villain named (M/N) CONTAINS DEATH AND GORE BOY X BOY CONTENT, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE I... More

• READ ME •
• Prolouge •
• One •
• Two •
• Three •
• Four •
• Six •
• Seven •
• Eight •
• Nine •
• Ten •
• Eleven •
• Twelve •
• Thirteen •
• Fourteen •
• Fifteen •
• Sixteen •
• Seventeen •
• Eighteen •
• Nineteen •
• Twenty •
• Twenty-one •
• Twenty-two •
• Twenty-three •
• Twenty-four Part 1 •
• Twenty-four Part 2 •
• Twenty-five •
• Hosu •
• The Aftermath (Izuku) •
• The Aftermath (Kiba) •
• The Aftermath (Uraraka) •
• The Aftermath (Mina) •
¡!¡ What the... ¡!¡

• Five •

8K 290 242
By xKaitoShounenx

----------

----------

....

The next weeks...

{3rd Person POV}

"I wonder who will be the subtitute teacher!" Mina exclaimed, smiling at her classmates.

"Yeah, Mr. Aizawa was really injured at the fight at USJ.."

"Yaomomo! Good job with catching that villain! As expected of a student who was in the recommendations!"

"O-Oh it's nothing everyone.." Momo said, flustered at the compliments.

The door slid open.

Revealing Aizawa in bandages, sround his arms and face.

"MR. AIZAWA?! WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?" The whole class yelled in unision.

"I'm your teacher."

"But you're still injured!" Kaminari said.

"At least he's okay!" Uraraka said cheerfully.

"Does that look okay?!"

"My well-being doesn't matter, it's the events that will happen soon.."

"Do you mean.."

"That there would be.."

"MORE VILLAINS?!" Mineta finished the sentence.

"No, the upcoming UA sports festival will happen the next several days."

"THIS LOOKS LIKE FUN!" The whole class yelled again.

"Tch, i'm not done yet.. We have a visitor too.." Aizawa said in discomfort.

'Is it a  Pro Hero?!' Some of the class thought happily.

"You can come in.." Aizawa said out the door, followed by wheel sounds.

"Be careful with him, Eraser head, he's been an animal since the last several days.." The police said while wheeling a restrained (M/N) to the classroom.

The whole class' face paled at the sight.

"S-Sensei.. Is that.."

"THE MURDERER VILLAIN: X?!?!" Mineta yelled in panic.

"Thank you for bringing him, you can leave him to us, and yes Mineta, that's him.."

'His temper looks worse than Kacchan ..' Midoriya thought.

"I would like to explain this villain over here.. Officer would you mind taking off that muffler?" Aizawa said, the police nodded, carefully taking the muffler off of (M/N), metal clanking can be heard.

The whole class was shivering from the sight of the villain.

"LET ME GO THIS F*CKING INSTANT, I CAN'T BEAR SEEING THIS BASTARD'S FACE!" Are the first words that came out of (M/N)'s mouth when the muffler was gone.

Aizawa sighed.

"Sensei.. He's scary.." Kaminari shivered, Mina nodded with him.

"Don't worry, he's harmless when you get to know him.." The police beside him said.

"Tch, what the hell do you scum want anyways?" (M/N) asked in anger, giving up struggling.

"He's not so bad afterall!" Bakugo grinned.

(M/N) just smirked, looking over at the ash-blonde boy.

"I defeated you last time, didn't i?"

"Bakugo-san, don't tempt him.." Iida told Bakugo while sweatdropping.

"Tch.."

Aizawa got them to be quiet by activating his quirk, scaring some of the students.

"Anyways, (M/N) would you like to share your part of the story of why you chose to be a villain?" Aizawa said calmly to his son.

"Like hell i would- OW!" Aizawa smacked (M/N) in the head with his scarf.

"Fine! Tch... It all started with your bastard of a teacher, also know as my father, leaving me behind like i'm just some trash.." Aizawa closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"HE'S YOUR SON, MR. AIZAWA?!" The whole class except, Todoroki, Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida yelled in unison.

"LET ME FINISH YOU BRATS!" (M/N) yelled, making the students go quiet.

'He's kind of like Mr. Aizawa in a way..' Some of the students thought.

....

A child of a young age with (H/C) hsir was watching television, an All Might interview was on, the child's (E/C) eyes were sparkling in joy.

"(M/N)! Dinner is ready!" A female voice said.

"Coming!" The boy turned off the television, running over to the kitchen.

"Mom, when will daddy be home..?" The boy said while eating his dinner slowly.

"He'll be back soon (M/N).. You know he does work for a good reason.."

"He's always fighting other people... And fighting is bad, right?"

"Oh (M/N).. You'll understand that your father is fighting people so we'll all be safe from bad people.."

They suddenly heard a glass shatter from the living room, alerting (M/N)'s mother.

"(M/N) stay back!" His mother told him, the boy's eyes widened when a knife suddenly flew past his mother.

"(M/N) GO HIDE!" (M/N)'s bottom lip trmbled but ran out of the kitchen.

While (M/N) was hiding, he heard horrifying sounds of blood spattering, utensils hitting the floor and furniture breaking, he walked out of his hiding placex, looking over to only see his Mother, getting beat up and stabbed by the Strange man, his eyes widened in fear, his lips trembling while a few tears were dropping from his eyes, the woman tried to use her quirk but she couldn't move.

After a few moments, the sounds were gone after a loud thump was heard.

"Huh..?"The child mumbled, followed by footsteps getting closer.

When the boy popped his head of his from behind the couch, he saw a man with a mask, and a red scarf, holding sharp objects like katanas, daggers and knives.

Before the boy could run, a knife was thrown at him, cutting a bit at his right arm.

The boy was crying, he was too scared to run away.

"I haven't even used my quirk yet... And so did you... I wonder.." The man took out a knife before he stabbed the child, but because of (M/N) being cautious, he tried to move out of the way, only for his right eye to get stabbed, earning a shrill scream.

"PLEASE STOP!" (M/N) begged as he felt like his right eye was burned.

When the guy took out the knife, unexpectedly, the boy used his quirk on the intruder, making him drop the knife.

The intruder fell on his knees while holding his head, letting (M/N) have the chance to escape and run at rhe back door, holding his bleeding right eye socket.

"Papa.. Didn't save me from the bad person...." The boy mumbled before fleeing away, not daring to look back.

....

Everyone in Class 1-A was shocked to hear his story before they all looked at Aizawa.

"You were just a naive child that day (M/n)-" Aizawa was cut off.

"THAT'S WHY I WANT YOU DEAD! YOU.. You let mom die.. Your stupid hero job got in the way... That's why HEROES WILL GET THEIR DESERVED PUNISHMENT!" (M/N) growled, making half of the class shiver.

"It was for the best (M/N)! What would you and your mother do if i don't work?! You know what.. Just get him out of here.." Aizawa said while pressing two fingers against the temple of his forehead, the officer nodded, wheeling (M/N) away.

"F*CK YOU! YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL! I'LL KILL YOU ONE DAY ALONG WITH THESE BRATS!" He screamed before the door slammed close.

"S-Sensei.. I don't think he deserves that.." Hagakure said in concern.

"Yeah sensei.. He looks.. Depressed.."

"Just forget about him, i didn't raise him to be a villain, he isn't the son i knew anymore.." Aizawa hesitatedly said.

"Anyways, as for the sports festival.." Aizawa decided to forget about the subject as he explained about the sports festival.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.2K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
23.1K 790 21
rising up and following in stain's ideals, dabi was a pretty straightforward kinda guy. running into giran, the man who introduced him to the league...
11.8K 250 48
The stories inspired by a couple of stories Little bit of Bakugo x reader Book 1 Start: December 11 2022 End: march 27 2023 Book 2 Start: April 3 20...
303K 8.7K 60
This story is a cringy disaster, read if you dare WARNING MAY BE TRIGGERING CUTTING LOTS OF FUCKING GOREY SHIT DOESN'T FOLLOW THE PLOT OF THE ACTU...