Kidnapped | BTS Fanfiction

By _snowy__

You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the... More

Prologue (and some information)
Introduction
1. Captured
2. Kidnappers
3. Pranks
4. Caught
5. Dare
6. Memories
7. Meeting
8. Again
9. Fainted
10. Saved
11. Quiet
12. Mine
13. Chance
14. Returning
15. Match
16. Tie
17. Sleep
18. Promise
19. Tour
20. Follow
22. Airplane Pt. 2
23. Hotel
24. Girls
25. Who
26. Another
27. Me
28. Things
29. Accident
30. Where
31. Stay
32. Strangers
33. Protect
34. Discovery
35. Missed
36. Escape
37. Over
38. Right
39. Choose
End
Thank You

21. Airplane

2.4K 93 41
By _snowy__

(Your POV)

"Come on Tae... You need to pack your stuff!" I sighed, rummaging through his closet. "Why do you have so many clothes?"

"Meh." He said, scrolling through his phone.

Annoyed, I threw one of his ties from his precious collection at him. "You know what? I'm not helping you. You can pack this yourself."

I was about to turn the door knob when someone pulled me back.

"What are you doing?" I frowned. "Regretting your actions already?"

"Don't leave me..." He whines.

I shook him off, still a bit annoyed with him.

"Y/N?" He does some aegyo, begging me to look at him. Finally, I laughed because he just looked too ridiculous.

"Fine, I'll stay but you'd better pack your bags." I wagged a finger at him.

He nods dutifully and walks into his closet.

"Does this look good on me?" He waves a shirt in front of himself and looks in the mirror.

"Yeah. It's perfect." He can rock anything, even if it was a banana suit.

It's kind of unfair. Because how can someone be so handsome?

"Y/N?" He called me, startling Mr out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I've been calling you several times. What's going on in your mind?" He folded up the shirt, tossing it nearly into the luggage.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how unfair it was that you looked so perfect." I said bluntly then blushed, realising how inferior I sounded.

He clicked his tongue, walking to me and giving me a hug. "Sheesh... You..." He smiled. "You're so adorable, it's driving me crazy."

Me? Adorable?

"You're beautiful. So what if you're living with us? It doesn't make you any less beautiful than any of us."

What?

"You know, I've been watching you for a long time... You shouldn't be feeling inferior. In fact, you're too good for me." He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"That's a lie. But... Thank you." I said why my before looking at him again.

Then... I did something I never did before.

Quickly pressing my lips onto his, I immediately ran out of his room. Should I have done that? That was so embarrassing!

Squealing inside, I decided to calm myself down for a while.

...

"What? Y/N kissed you?" Jimin shouted, almost a bit angrily.

Was he jealous?

"Tell him, Y/N." Tae crossed his arms, looking smug.

I nodded innocently. "It was my first kiss."

Jungkook spat out his water at Tae's face. "You!"

"She was the one who volunteered!"

"Princess, is that true?" Jin said, sounding a bit hurt.

"...Yeah."

Everyone glared at Tae murderously.

"Don't kill him! I'll give all of you a kiss... Okay?"

Immediately, they were all soothed. Crossing their arms, they waited impatiently, one eyebrow raised.

What have I gotten myself into?

Slowly, I walked round the table, blushing harder after each time.

And after each time, each boy would touch their lips, smiling to themselves.

Even Yoongi.

"We have a flight tomorrow. So rest up, including you, Y/N." Namjoon said, and we all nodded.

...

"Wake up!" I ran into Jungkook's room, trying to pull him off the bed. "You do not want to be late."

Grumbling, he reached out, pulling you into his arms. You yelped as you fell on top of him. With those half open eyes, he stared at me seductively.

"Dude... This is not the time." I tried squirming out of his grasp, but he didn't budge.

Must I really do this?

"I'll give you a hug... If you get up now."

"Kiss."

"No."

"Then no."

"Fine!"

Within a second, he was up.

"Where's my kiss?" He demands. Sighing, I gave him a quick kiss, before turning away. I still wasn't used to this business.

"Go get ready. I... I'll see you down, with your stuff."

...

"Nice fashion?" I said, when Jin came down.

"Thanks!" He totally ignored my sarcasm. "My face makes it even better."

"Everyone ready?"Namjoon made some final checks, ensuring each one of us had our passports.

I wonder how they managed to steal mine from my home?

Ding! The doorbell rang.

Jimin opened it, cheerfully greeting his manager and his makeup noonas.

I didn't realise I was nervous, I hope that they wouldn't mistreat me or something.

"And this must be Y/N?" Their manager, stopped in front of me.

Swallowing nervously, you were about to answer when Yoongi protectively slipped his arm around your shoulders, nodding.

"You're fine with that, right?"

"Yeah." He said sincerely. "Are you good at doing makeup?"

What kind of question was that? "Um, yeah I'm okay."

He nodded appraisingly. "Okay, then you can help us here." He waves a hand at the makeup noonas, who gave me a warm smile.

Maybe things would go okay. So far, no one has rejected me.

"We don't want Y/N doing any work!" Tar interrupted.

"I want to!" I shoved him aside.

"But--"

"Look, if Y/N wants to do this, then let her." Jin scolds him, shooting me a wink. "Hurry up, we're going to be late!"

...

"How have the boys been to you?" She asked me, smiling as we waited to clear passport control at Incheon Airport.

I really like my unnies already they have been extremely kind to me.

"Fine." I shrugged. "They are such dorks."

They laughed, one of them reaching out to pull down my hood of my hoodie.

As we neared the front of the line, I gripped my passport tightly. One of them noticed and held my hand reassuringly.

"Its okay. We've bribed them, do they won't do anything to you."

I swallowed nervously. "O-Okay."

"Next!" The officer called.

I heaved my bag again, walking forward and handing the officer my boarding ticket. His eyes flickered over it for a few moments, before giving it a stamp.

Sighing inwardly with relief, I placed my bag on the conveyer belt and watched it go through the X-ray scanner.

After we had all congregated with the exception of the boys who were at a different gate, I checked my seat number.

"Wait. Why am I flying first class as well?"

It was only now that I realised I was in first class.

Their manager checked my ticket, sighing.

"They must have  switchrd your booking without informing me beforehand." He clicked his tongue, giving me back my ticket. "You must be careful. At no time can you talk to them at all during the plane ride. Or else..."

The sasaengs. "Okay, got it."

...

After heaping ourselves with snacks from the shops to tide over the boring plane trip, we were ready to board.

"First-class passengers of Flight No.XXX, please board at Gate No.XX."

"We'll see you in US!" Unnies joked ad they waved goodbye to me.

I boarded the plane, looking for my seat which I found easily.

This is the first time in flying alone.

Now I have to be careful. Glancing at my surroundings, I strained my ears go hear conversations of people around me.

"Stop playing with your phone! Let's board now."

"What's the time?"

So far, nothing suspicious.

"When we can disembark, we'd better hurry, or we'll miss them."

Huh? That sounds like...

I turned around, seeing 5 girls with exotic hair colours gossiping together. They were looking at their phones.

One of them looked up, forcing me to turn back immediately.

"Shit." I muttered. Why am I sitting in front of a whole group?

Sighing, I decided to scroll through my phone to take my mind off them.

Ding!

Jimin
We miss u! U ok?

You
Fine

I debated whether I should tell them that I was sitting near sasaengs, but decided not to.

Jimin
We r bored. Can u come to our private cabin? We told the person 2 let u in

You
...ofc not. It's just a few hours, bear with it.

I shut down my phone, so that none of them will text me.

I guess this is the only way.

(Jimin's POV)

"She must have powered off her phone." I pouted, showing them my phone.

"So it's eleven hours without her." Tae declared, leaning back into his cushion dramatically. "I can't survive."

"Don't be so dramatic." Yoongi scowled.

Taehyung scowled back, before pressing a button, calling a flight attendant.

"What can I do for you today?" She bowed, smiling at us politely.

"Well," Taehyung began. "Can you send all of these to her?"

(Your POV)

I'm gonna be using you instead of I from now on!

"Who are these from?" You asked, already feeling frustrated.

The attendant looked nervously behind you, then whispered. "B--"

"--Okay, got it." You weren't trying to be rude, but you would rather no one have a chance to hear about any of this.

"Can you send all of these back to them?"

"Miss, I... They said that I'd better deliver this to you." The attendant wrung her hands together, anxiously biting her lips.

Seems like they scared the poor girl to death?

"I see... I-- Okay, leave them here."

A smile of relief broke out onto her face and she quickly handed me all the chocolates, teddy bears and wine? 

What was wine doing there?

They know you don't drink, yet they sent wine.

Or is it wine? What is this weird concoction.

"Oh yes... Miss, they said to drink that."

You sensed something fishy. Looking dubiously at the drink in hand, you decided not to.

"I'm just going to plug in my headphones and ignore them." Closing your eyes, you rested your head comfortably against the pillow.

(No One's POV)

"What? She didn't drink it?" Taehyung stood up angrily.

"I'm sorry! I did as you said, I reminded her--"

Jin nodded his head, hurriedly dismissing the attendant who promptly fled for her life.

"Now what the hell was that hyung?" Jungkook sighed. "Day one, and you're trying to ruin our reputation that we painstakingly built."

Suddenly, Namjoon flipped off the lights.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"We should all sleep. Don't wake up, and don't go outside to look for Y/N. I'm serious." He walked to his bed. "Close your eyes."

"Hyung, can we do a VLive?"

"Suit yourself. Just don't go out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
35.6K 759 13
Taehyung was going about his day and his shoots as usual. Smiling and charming, but little did he know that someone had set his eyes on him and was o...
39.2K 1.3K 23
It was just a night out, but when the bangtan boys get kidnapped by a sinister madman who has special plans for one of them, their lives turn into l...
3.8K 169 23
Fanfiction completed Story begins when Y/n got kidnapped by a mafia on your 20th birthday .... To know more please read the story.