𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝟐 ➳ "...

By idfwubruh

"we done been through way too much girl just to throw it all away." ✨ down for you 2 ➳ smile. © idfwubruh 20... More

➳ intro.
➳ cast.
➳ 001.
➳ 002.
➳ 003.
➳ 004.
➳ 005.
➳ 006.
➳ 007.
➳ 008.
➳ 009.
➳ 010.
➳ 011.
➳ 013.
➳ 014.
➳ 015.
➳ 016.
➳ 017.
➳ 018.
➳ 019.
➳ 020.
➳ 021.
➳ 022.
➳ 023.
➳ 024.
➳ 025.
➳ 026.
➳ 027.
not an update
➳ 028.
➳ 029.
➳ 030.
➳ 031.
➳ 032.
➳ 033.
➳ 034.
➳ 035.
➳ 036.
➳ 037.
ATTENTION!!!

➳ 012.

7.7K 224 91
By idfwubruh

"no need to worry, he's gonna be fine."
nasir in mm. ❤️
k e n z i e .

i woke up on the couch, realizing that glizzy wasn't there anymore.

i shrugged, and sat up. i rubbed my eyes, and went up to my bedroom.

i grabbed some clothes, and walked to the bathroom. i stripped from my clothes, and got into the shower.

➳➳➳

i heard cries coming from nasir's room, and i rolled my eyes.

someone's grumpy.

i took nasir out of his crib, and started to bounce him. this nigga was two years old, and he acts like a newborn.

"MA!" i heard al's loud ass voice.

i really hope nasir don't end up like him.

"WHAT?!" nasir and i yelled at the same time.

"copy-cat." i said, and tickled him. he giggled, and squirmed. al walked into the room moments later.

"can we go to ihop?" he asked.

"you got ihop money?" i asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"maneee." he groaned, and sucked his teeth. "this is abuse."

"how the fuc— whatever kid." i said, cutting myself off.

"what we doing today?" he asked, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"i don't know." i said, and shrugged. "ask the others."

"whatever." he said, and shrugged. he pulled his phone out, and walked away.

but, then he came back.

"i got a question." he said, and looked up from his phone.

"okay... what is it?" i asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"why you and glizzy was all cuddled up on the couch last night?" he asked, and smirked. i rolled my eyes.

"we were watching a movie, and we ended up falling asleep." i said honestly, and shrugged.

"mhm." he said sarcastically. "bet y'all was fuckin' on that damn couch too."

"that's why you had two pregnancy sc—

"KENZIEEEEE!" i heard kim's loud ass voice. i rolled my eyes.

"what?!" i yelled back, and sighed. she walked into the room, and pushed al out of the way.

"you fuckin' ass." he said, and smacked her forehead. he ran into his room, and we heard the door shut.

"bitch as— can we go to nahmir's?" she asked, and tapped her foot on the floor.

i instantly remembered that glizzy wanted nasir for three days.

"yeah, i guess so." i replied, and shrugged. "what time?"

"whenever you're ready." she said. "al's ready to go, cause he said he wanna leave the house."

"let me get nasir ready." i said, and she nodded her head and walked out.

i dressed nasir in a navy blue polo onesie, and gucci moccasins. i did his hair, because this kid had an afro and it was always in his face.

but, sometimes when i do his hair this kid lowket looks like a girl. 🤦🏽‍♀️

i tried taking him to the barbershop, but he would always cry his ass off everytime he took a glance at the scissors. so, glizzy and i are letting him grow his hair out. 😭

i picked him up, and walked out of my room. my phone buzzed.

[ kim ❤️🤞🏽 ] ;
we in the garage 😭

[ kenzie 🤟🏾💗 ] :
alrighttt .
Read 1:08 PM.

i walked downstairs, and out to the garage.

"aw, you look cute." she cooed, and smiled.

"aww." i said, and smiled. "thank you, thank you." i continued, and spun around.

"not you, bitch." she said harshly. "the baby." she continued.

"ahh, she got yo ass!" al yelled, and laughed. and nasir fuckin' laughed along with him.

i hate my kids.

"take a picture of us." i said, and rolled my eyes. kim took my phone.

i posed with nasir, and kim snapped a few pictures. she gave me my phone back, and i looked through the pictures.

i only liked one, out of all eight of them. i posted the picture that i liked.

liked by ybnglizzy, ybnnahmir and 16,238 others.
ybnkenziee: i got him through whatever. 🤞🏽

ybnglizzy: 💞🤞🏾 .
amandabraxton: aww 🖤
ybnal: 🤟🏽💛 .
ybnkimmy: where tf my photo credits at
ybnkenziee: @ybnkimmy up your ass and around the corner
ybn.kamari: godson. 🤪
ybn.kamari: but on a totally unrelated topic, y'all know kade eat ass
kadesimmons: ^bitch die no i don't
kadesimmons: @ybn.kamari that's why yo head shaped like a bowling ball
ybn_manny: ^accurate
ybnalmightyjay: really my sons 🤣💗
view more comments.

i put nasir in his carseat, and closed the door. i got into the drivers seat, while al got into the passenger seat.

kim sat next to nasir, and buckled her seatbelt. i drove off to nahmir's house.

➳➳➳

i got out of the car, and shut my door. i went to nasir's side of the car, and took him out of his car seat.

i walked towards the front door of nahmir's house, with nasir in my left arm and my purse in my right.

i buzzed the doorbell, and manny opened it yawning.

"hey kid, where's glizzy?" i asked.

"ion know, he left the house earlier without sayin' anything." he said, and shrugged.

this nigga. how you gone say you want your son for three days and you not ev— nvm.

he prolly went to the store or something. i shrugged it off, and walked into the house.

kim and al followed. they both went up the stairs, while i plopped myself on the couch with nasir.

amanda walked into the living room, and waved at me.

"hey kenzie." she said weakly, and gave me a smile.

something was off.

"hey." i greeted with a grin. "where's jaylen?" i asked, while bouncing nasir.

"i put him upstairs for a nap." she said, and sat down on the couch next to me. i looked closely at her.

i noticed that there were bruises going down her arm. when she had sat down, her tank top lifted up revealing her stomach. i looked and saw a big ass bruise on her stomach.

"amanda, how'd you get these?" i asked, and pointed to the bruises.

"they hickies." she lied, and shrugged.

"cause hickies are black and blue?" i asked, and she stood quiet.

"imma be back, watch nas for me." i said. she nodded her head in agreement. i walked down to the basement.

kade, jay, and nahmir were down there smoking weed. i was surprised that glizzy wasn't with them.

"kade, can we talk?" i asked.

"mane— fine." he mumbled, and sat up. he walked towards me, and i walked into the bedroom downstairs.

i shut the door.

"kade, you know i'm your older sister." i started off.

"uh huh." he replied, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"and, you know you can be honest with me about anything, right?" i continued.

"nigga, what you talm' bout?" he asked.

"kade, are you beating on amanda?" i asked lowly, getting straight to the point.

"nigga wh— no!" he said defensively. "did she say that?"

"kade, there are bruises all over her arms, and stomach." i said, and sighed.

"kenzie, it wasn't me bruh." he said lowly. i looked him in the eyes, and i could tell that he was telling the truth.

"so you ain't worried or nun?!" i whisper-yelled, since i didn't want anyone to hear.

"nigga, yes i'm worried!" he replied. "but, if ion know who beatin' on the girl then i can't really do that much."

"then find out." i said, and gave him a 'duh' look.

"i don't know about all th—

"that's the mother of your child, kade." i said, and gave him a serious facial expression.

"so if glizzy got jumped, you would go lookin' for the niggas that jumped him?" he asked.

"yes nigga! the fuck?" i exclaimed with an attitude.

"bruh, i c—

"WEEEEEEEEE!" we heard.

"the fuck?" kade and i said at the same time, and opened the door.

this nigga nahmir was jumping on the couch, while jay was flying a toy helicopter.

the helicopter hit the wall, and fell to the floor and broke.

"aw mane, my helicopter!" jay yelled, and ran towards it. i snickered.

"shittt, i guess i'll find out who did that to amanda." kade said, but low enough for only me to hear.

➳➳➳

we've been at nahmir's house for around six hours now. it was now around 7:30, and i was spending the night.

glizzy still hasn't came back yet, which was starting to worry me. i texted him.

[ B.M 🍼💗 ] ;
where are you?

[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
i'll be back soon .

[ B.M 🍼💗 ] ;
glizzy you said you
wanted to spend the
whole day with nasir
today.
[ B. M 🍼💗 ] ;
yet, you're not even
home. and, you never
told anyone here where
the fuck you were going.

[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
mane, stop trippin. and
i'm really sorry i didn't
spend the day with nasir
like i said i would. sum
came up. 🤦🏾‍♂️

[ B.M 🍼💗 ] ;
ok glizzy . 🤦🏽‍♀️ what
came up?

[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
can't talk about that.

[ B.M 🍼💗 ] ;
what illegal shit are
you doing now?

[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
bruh, chill. 😭
[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
but i love you kid.
with yo pregnant
ass forehead.

[ B.M 🍼💗 ] ;
bruh die 🙄

[ B.D 🍼💙 ] ;
😚❤️❤️❤️❤️
Read 7:37 PM.

i put my phone in my pocket, and took a deep breath.

no need to worry, he's gonna be fine.

i sighed, and walked back up the stairs to talk to amanda. i sat down next to amanda, and looked at her.

"amanda, i need you to be honest with me." i said, making her sigh.

"o-okay." she stuttered, and looked down.

"you're like family to me." i stated. "so you needa tell me who gave you those." i said, and pointed to the bruises.

tears rolled down her face, before she finally spoke up.

"kenzie... it's your father." she said, making my heart drop.

➳➳➳

- it gets even more interesting in the next chapter.
- comment, vote, share. xx
- kiaraaa 💞🙃.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
871K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
855K 33.3K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
423K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc