MATCH MADE IN HELL ||P.JM|| [...

By kookiiebunny

He - heartbreaker, ceo's only son She - hitwomen, moneyminded Aren't they a match made in Hell? A pjm fic... More

The accident
The Mafia Boss
The agreement
The Wedding
Welcome to the hell
Fake
Caught in a lie
Thank you
Mistakes
Guilty
Jealous
Reconcile
lost battles
Fire
Serendipity
what is love?
wants
Reasons
Alright
confession
Sequel?

Tears

5.8K 284 47
By kookiiebunny

Sarah's pov

It was too late

I saw the windows breaking... Jimin was covered with his own blood in a flick of a second.. Jimin was already hurt ...he was bleading so bad .

I wanted to catch that bastard whoever did that to Jimin ...I ran behind him and i even tried to shoot him but the thought of Jimin struggling broke my concentration..my hands were trembling... I lost his track argghhh ... I ran back to our car

I went to Jimin who was trying not to shout out in pain .I felt angry on myself ... how unable I was ...I couldn't even protect him...then what is the use of being trained. I would never forgive myself if anything happens to him

"Jimin don't doze off...don't doze off" I said to  him multiple times  to keep him concious. He was still tried to keep his smirk? Jimin really!

"Thank god" I told out seeing the bullet wasn't near a critical point. It was just the hand. I tried to make him sit straight to do some first aid.

"Don't thank this soon...I am ...I am not goi... going to die....bec-because I am bulletproof" he said eventhough he was in Hella lot of pain..I could see tears coming out of his unknowingly...how could he even talk like this ? I scoffed in disbelief.

"Jimin!" I shouted at him at how childish he was.

I got one of the cloth in the car and tied it around him inorder to stop more blood coming out. He was moaning a little bit in pain. I felt so bad looking at him in this state.

I speeded up and drove as fast as I could. I called Suga while driving .

"Hello , Sarah?" He talked as he picked up the call. But I wasn't able to talk back... what would he think if he comes to know couldn't help Jimin? Will he ever trust me ??

"Su-suga" I tried to tell him.

"What is it ?? Why are you stammering?? What happened " he shot many questions.

"Please come to the hospital " that was all I could speak up.

"Okay calm down.. just on the GPS ...I will  reach you soon " he said and I ended the call.

I turned on the GPS and kept on glancing to check up on him while I drove. I remembered everything he did to me ....I can't say he wasn't a trouble to me but he made me happy... like no one ever did in my entire life... How pathetic am I ?

"Jimin just hold for few seconds " I told him as he was becoming to go unconscious.

I rushed up and they took him into the emergency.

He holded my hand stiffly as they were transferring him to stretcher.I can't loose you Jimin.

"I am sorry " I whispered to him helplessly and slowly released myself from his grip.

"Don't cry " he said giving out a painful smile.Thats when I realised tears  flowing from my eyes  .

It is only because I am guilty... right?

To be continued

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 2K 44
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...
7.2K 351 35
[EDITING] " Y/n- Will you wait for me Mochi? Jimin- Of course Cupcake. I'll always wait for you. No matter what happens. Y/n- Really? I love you so m...
3M 125K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
57.3K 2.1K 40
'There is only one rule in this group - No dating in the group