Invisible (Niam)

xxLoveNeverDiesxx tarafından

Meet Liam Payne, the quiet loner who admires Niall Horan from a distance. Niall is everything you could ask f... Daha Fazla

Invisible (Niam)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

10.2K 163 109
xxLoveNeverDiesxx tarafından

Dedicated to NiallsSexyPotato (loling at you name ;) ) Zayn has 9 tattoos. 

 Liam's P.O.V

   I didn't go to lunch today. Nope, being the coward that I was I hid. I hid in the schools library. I didn't want Niall to see me, and frankly I didn't want to see him. I never thought that I would say that or rather think that. But it was true. I didn't want to see Niall. I'd be crushed all over. 

 It killed me that he didn't do anything wrong, well intentionally of course. He didn't know that I didn't want him to call that whore. He didn't know that I secretly loved him. He just didn't. I know I shouldn't be mad then. But I can't help it. 

Have you ever had a friend that was hurting and you knew that they were, but they just didn't want to tell you what's wrong so you felt helpless? I imagine that's how Niall feels. I mean he does consider us friends right? He has to be blind to not of seen that I was hurting. He probably knows that I am. He probably wants to know why. He's probably blaming himself. If I saw Niall run off like that looking like he was about to burst in to tears, I would think that it was something I did or said. 

I bit my lip thinking. Was it wrong of me to run off like that? Should I talk to him? No. Because then I would have nothing to say to him. 'Liar'. A voice in my head said. I guess I was lying. Okay, I guess I could tell him something. I could always tell him the truth. I laughed mentally, like hell I would. That would be the biggest mistake ever.

He'd think I was a freak. He'd hate me. We would never be friends again. Things would be awkward between us and probably the whole group. So I will stay quiet. I won't tell Niall anything. I'd rather have Niall as a friend. But theres still this stupid little hope inside me that wishes and hopes that Niall will turn out to be gay or at least bisexual. I'm not picky. 

I wasn't paying attention in class, which was a first for me. But how could I? I had to much on my mind. I needed a plan. Doesn't Harry have a plan? He'll help me. Right? I nervouslly bit my nails. Damn it Harry, I need to know this plan. I said to myself. 

The loud gong of the bell rang, signalling that school was over for the day. I quickly jumped out my seat, and practically ran to the schools parking lot. I didn't want to see Niall. Well at least not right now. I had managed to avoid him all day thankfully. 

I spotted my car and made a dash for it. Iunlocked the door, and quickly drove off. You'd think I was racing or something. I know I was being a baby ignoring Niall but shut up. 

I ended up getting to my house in about  minutes. Well that's a record. 

"Mum?" I called out. No response. Damn it. I needed her advice. I ran to my room and jumped on my bed. I wonder if Niall was thinking about me. Was he worried? Maybe. But that's just because he's just a good lad. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I sighed, it's probably just Harry. Honestly I just wanted to be locked in my room all day and stuff junk food in my mouth. I took my phone out though, since I'm just a curious little critter. 

New text message. From Niall. My phone read. Wait, what? Niall just texted me. Oh. My. God. I practically screamed. 

Liammm! Where were yu? Havent seen u since dha morning. Yu ok? 

The text read. I must of read it a billion times. My brain was trying to process what Niall just wrote me. He was worried. He cared. Who was I kidding? He didn't care. If he does, which I doubt he does, then it's probably only as a friend. Why can't he just be gay? 

I'm fine mate, i was jus studyin. Some1 told me i had a pop quiz. Sorryy. 

I texted back. Okay I was lying, but one little white lie wouldn't kill anyone! I tried to reply casually. I didn't want Niall to know that by just texting me simple words it made my heart race. 

I know I'm mad at Niall, but it isn't his fault and how could I be mad at someone who was worried about me? Plus he's just to adorable to stay mad at. 

Yu sure? Yu seemed upset dis mornin. 

Niall replied. So he did notice. I bit my lip. What to tell him?

My bad, i needed 2 go 2 class. 

I replied lamely. But what else could I say? 

Oh, well gotta go, mum wants me 2 go 2 dha store. Bye :) 

He replied, I was kind of diapointed that he had to go, but I shrugged it off. Me and Niall will talk plenty of more times. 

Have fun. :P

I replied. I put my phone under my pillow after I replied and layed down. I should probably get some sleep. But of course just as my eyes were slowly closing and I began to drift off to a happy placed called sleep, my phone rang. 

Pissed off I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and pressed talk.

"Hello?!" I yelled in to the phone

"Woah there sassy pants. You're starting to act like Louis. Gosh calm down. What crawled in to your bum?" Harry said. Of course Harry would call when I was about to take a nap. I rolled my eyes.

'Well sir, I was just trying to take a nap." Harry's husky laugh filled my ears, which kind of made me mad. How dare he laugh at me. 

"Anyway, I'm coming over." 

"No, I want to sleep."

"Guess, you don't want to here about my plan then." 

"Wait, what? Get your butt over here!" I said. Finally I would hear about this plan.

"Almost there. Talk to you in a few." Harry said before hanging up. 

I was dying of anticapation. Where was Harry? It's been five whole minutes. Okay, I know I'm acting like a child, but c'mon, I just really wanted to know what Harry had in mind! 

I head the doorbell being rung, so I jumped off my bed and ran out my room to the front door. I opened up to see of course Harry. 

"So what's the plan?" I asked Harry as he walked inside my house. Harry rolled his eyes and began walking to my room.

"Harryyyy." I whined. Harry chuckled. This boy. Ugh. Once we were in my room, I couldn't take it any more. 

"Just tell me Harry!!" I shouted. Harry laughed again. Okay now he's being annoying. 

"Well someones eager, eh?" Harry said raising a brow. I punched in his arm in return.

 "Ouch. This is how you treat someone who's trying to help?"

"Fine. I'm sorry. Now tell me." I demanded, not sorry at all. 

"Okay, so this may sound cliche, but I was thinkinh you could get Niall jealous." Me get Niall jealous? Well that was funny.

"Niall would never get jealous." 

"You don't know that. It wouldn't hurt to try." Harry reasoned. I guess he was right. 

"But how? I can't date another boy. I only like Niall. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings."

"Who said anything about it being a boy?" 

"What do you mean? I'm gay. I don't like girls." I said obviously confused. 

"No shit, I'm just saying, we can use the girl to make him jealous. Make him see what a great partner you are. How great you are in relationships. Make him envy the girl for being with you. And leave the finding of the girl to me. I assure you, no one will get hurt. I'll maje her aware of what's going on." 

This might actually work. No one would get hurt. Right? When I didn't respond, Harry talked again.

"So what do you say Liam? Shall we make Niall jealous? Shall we make him want you? Love you?" Harry asked. I bit my lip. 

"When you put it that way, how could I say no?" I said grinning.

This would work, right? 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late upload. I had writers block and I am naturally just a lazy person.

So watcha think? 

BEFORE YOU GOOOOOOO:

COMMENT TELLING ME WHICH OTHER COUPLES YOU SHIP! ( Besides Niam and Larry) 

I want to start a new fan fiction and am not sure if it should be another boyxboy or should I pick one of the boys and make up a love intrest. 

PLEASE HELP ! :) 

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN 

- Xiomara <3 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55.3K 1.3K 20
It’s funny how one day two people can be the best of friends one day, and the next, they are complete strangers. Niall and Liam had always been the b...
113K 2.2K 14
A fan believes the rumour that Liam broke up with Danielle when he found out that she was pregnant, and when she doesn’t give up Louis does the only...
15.5K 395 38
Niall Horan, a member of One Direction, was in love with his best mate, Liam Payne.
39.4K 1K 22
Harry has been interested in men since he was a teen. None of his bandmates know expect Louis. Harry has strong feelings for Niall and he thinks abou...