Bad Boy's Queen

By BloodyHemsworth

His eyes darken, his pupils dilating almost entirely. His warm hand cups the back of my thigh and pulls me cl... More

Hello!
Blurb
1; Midnight Macca's Run With The Bad Boy
2; Catching The Bad Boy
3; Skipping With The Bad Boy
4; Should Have Never Trusted The Bad Boy
5; Bad Boy's Going Soft
6; Bad Boy's Own Mistake
7; Taking Care of The Bad Boy
8; Thinking Of The Bad Boy
9; The Search For The Bad Boy
10; All Because Of The Bad Boy
11; Getting The Bad Boy Out Of My Head
12; The Bad Boy's Very Pleasurable Touch
13; Sharing a Bed With the Bad Boy
14; The Bad Boy's Back
15; The Moody Bad Boy
16; The Girl Clinging to the Bad Boy
17; The Bad Boy's Promise
18; Bad Boy's Last Kiss
19; Forgetting The Bad Boy
20; Bad Boy's Call
21; The Bad Boy's Secrets
22; Bad Boy's Fight
23; Bad Boy's Party Trick
24; In The Bad Boy's Car
25; Involved With The Bad Boy
26; The Bad Boy's Turn
27; Bad Boy's Loss
28; The Bad Boy's Ways
29; Bad Boy's Perspective
30; Saving The Bad Boy
31; Hating The Bad Boy
32; Bad Boy Whatcha Gonna Do
33; Bad Boy's Type of Love
34; Loving The Bad Boy
35; Bad Boy on Top of Me
36; Leaving The Bad Boy
37; Bad Boy's Kind of Slumber Party
Book Playlist

38; Bad Boy's Queen

47.8K 938 358
By BloodyHemsworth

little bit of sexiness I guess

I also recommend listening to the song I've put up while reading this cause for me it just makes it feel a little more special :'))

-

I am awakened by the sound of rustling and footsteps around the room. My eyes slowly flutter open when I hear the flick of the light switch. "Ugh." I groan as the sunlight streaming through the window hits me right in the eyes.

"Morning, pretty."

I stretch while simultaneously producing some very weird sounds that some people may mistake as an elephant giving birth.

Hunter chuckles and I look down the direction of the foot of the bed to see him taking clean clothes out of his bag. I smile when I see he is only in a towel with some water still trickling down his back. The towel is wrapped low around his hips so I can see the two dimples on his lower back.

The bathroom door is slightly ajar and steam still slowly seeps out of the gap.

I yawn. "Good morning. You're going home so early." I don't bother concealing the disappointment in my voice.

He glances back at me and smirks when he sees that the blanket is only covering my lower half and that my breasts are very much on display. "Yeah. I've got some stuff to do back home." He puts on a pair of black shirt and black jeans. He then turns to me before falling down on the bed right in between my legs that are underneath the blanket. I try to cover up my chest when he starts crawling up but he pulls my hands away and rests the side of his head on my bare stomach."I'll be back later in the afternoon and we can go anywhere you want."

I twirl a piece of his damp hair with my finger. "You said you wanted to show me something."

"That's not until tonight. Will you spend your day with me?" He rotates his head so he can rest his chin on me and look at my face.

I sigh as I trail my hand down and into his shirt, softly raking the creamy skin there with my nails. "Do you even have to ask?"

"Good. I'll be back at around 12 and we can go get lunch if you want."

"Sure. I know a good place."

"Alright. Don't be too naughty while I'm gone, doll-face."

I grin, missing the weight of his body when he stands to put his hoodies on. "I can't promise anything," I say.

"Don't make me spank you." He gives me a warning smile before exiting my bedroom, leaving me all alone. The room is quiet now that he's not here, but I can still hear the birds chirping right outside my window.

It's almost magical that the sun is shining in Davenport. I'm just hoping it will last the whole day.

I stay lying down for a couple of minutes before showering and going downstairs to the kitchen where my mother is currently making breakfast.

"Where's dad?"

"Work. As usual."

I can't help but feel a little disappointed but I know he's working hard so we can have a roof over our head and food to fill our stomach. "Elliot and Liam?"

"Probably still asleep."

I rarely eat breakfast but it feels appropriate to have it with my mother now that I'm staying so far away from her and won't get the chance to do it again anytime soon.

After breakfast, I spend the rest of my morning studying and catching up on college things. When I'm finished it's almost 12 so I get ready and go outside, sitting on the front porch under the sun. Soon after I get a call from Hunter telling me he's only a block away.

I'm still debating over whether I should talk to him about the tournament in the car or at the restaurant. If we're lucky, the place won't be too filled up but it is an extremely sunny day which is extremely rare in Davenport so I doubt people are going to stay sulking at home.

"This is the place?" Hunter asks once he parks the car in front of a small, cosy restaurant my mother had recommended to me a few months back.

The restaurant is small but the atmosphere is calm and I find myself settling in right away. The only other customer in the restaurant is another couple seated quite far away from where Hunter and I are sitting. We both end up ordering for the creamy lemon chicken pasta and finish it quickly, eager to spend the day with each other after not being able to for so long.

As I'm eating, though, I find myself staring at Hunter as he picks up a piece of chicken with his fork. The resemblance between him and Eric is so striking anyone who didn't know them could point out they were definitely related. How can I forget about the incident back at the red house when my own boyfriend's face reminds me of the sound of the gun that had taken Eric's life? Will I be able to get over it? I'm so terrified that someday I'm going to look at him and remember him only by that time that he killed his own father. It's a horrible feeling.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice cuts my train of thought.

I decide to postpone asking him about the tournament, not feeling as though this is the right place to have the conversation. "How much I've missed you," I reply as he laces his fingers with mine on the table.

He smiles and then lets my hand go before resuming his eating. We both finish at the same time and then head out to his car to go to our next destination.

Surprisingly, he lets me drive his car. The whole time I'm driving all I can think of are ways to avoid crashing the car into anything. Apparently, Hunter notices this and asks whether I want to be in the passenger seat instead. I immediately say yes, intimidated by the fact that I'm driving a car that might as well be worth more than a kidney in the black market.

We switch seats as soon as I park the car on the side of the road. I sigh in relief as soon as the car moves forward again, but this time it is driven by Hunter who, no doubt, looks more comfortable than I did in the driver's seat.

I don't know how it happens but I end up falling asleep and not waking up right until Hunter parks in a parking lot behind a two storey building. "Where are we?" I rasp out.

"Come with me," he says before exiting the car and closing the door. I groan sleepily before getting out of the comfortable seat of his car.

He grabs my hand as we walk towards an entrance that looks disturbingly similar to the door back at the gym Eleanor supposedly worked in. My heart starts to beat faster each time I move forward. My guess that we are in the city is confirmed by the faint sound of vehicles in the distance.

"Where are we?" I question again but he only ignores me before effortlessly pushing the back door open to reveal a black room. The ceiling, wall and floor are coloured black. "What is this place?"

"Just come." I trust Hunter so we move forward to a black wooden door in the corner. "You'll like this."

I mentally prepare myself for anything that might be behind the black door, slightly squinting my eyes as he pulls it open. "Oh my god!" I pull my hand away from Hunter's and rush forward, embracing Cain.

Cain's laugh echoes through the room as we hug. "Hi, Leah."

"Cain, oh my god." I slightly pull myself away to look at his face. Nothing about him has changed except for his hair colour that is now dyed platinum blond. Not a lot of people suit the colour but Cain seems to pull it off quite effortlessly. It suits him.

"How long has it been? God, I was starting to think you were dead or something. Did you change your number?"

"Well, yeah. I threw out my old phone." I shrug sheepishly.

"That explains it. Welcome to my gallery." He slings an arm around my shoulder as I roam my eyes around the very spacious room. The room is empty of furniture but many paintings and photographs decorate the white wall. "Feel free to look around."

I walk towards the painting closest to me first. "You painted all of these?" I ask as I speculate the abstract painting of what looks like a hummingbird. "Wow, I love this one."

"A lot of them are paintings but I put some photographs up too. People like the diversity."

Hunter has both of his hands in his jacket pockets as he follows Cain and me around the room. I make sure to study each painting, feeling proud that my best friend was the one who had created all of the masterpieces in the room I am standing in.

"How come no one's here?"

"When Hunter mentioned he was taking you here, I just had to close it for you."

"Thanks, Cain. That's so nice of you. How is it going, though? Are a lot of people coming in?"

"Yeah, it's pretty great. Some people have bought some of my work. An art critic is coming by tomorrow. Keep an eye out for anything published in the newspapers or magazines about my gallery. Oh, come see the portraits I painted." He ushers me towards a long hallway with rows of painting on the wall. As we reach the end of the hallways I see that the paintings are of people. I smile when I see an eerily realistic painting of Cain's mother.

"Holy shit. You're so good."

He smiles, pride and happiness radiating off of him. I don't blame him. He's an 18-year-old with a successful art gallery.

As I'm looking at some of the portraits I notice that Hunter is no longer with us but is standing just at the opposite end of the hallway. He seems to be focused on a painting so I don't call him over. In my peripheral vision, I see another painting and turn to look at it. "Cain." My eyes widen. "Is that..."

He chuckles, knowing exactly what I'm staring at without even glancing at it. "Yeah. It was one of the first portraits I made. I just didn't want to forget any of you so I painted all four of us. The perspective is a little weird and all but it's something that's personal to me so I decided to keep it up."

I raise my hand, grazing the edge of the canvas with my fingers. "I look much better in paintings than I do in real life."

We both laugh. "Shut up. I'd be happy to give this one to you."

"No way. No, you keep it."

He rolls his eyes. "Don't go all shy on me now. I can always paint another one. You should take this one, though. I want you to have it."

I almost jump when Hunter's arm slithers around my waist, pulling me close to his warm chest. Cain smirks as he pretends to look away to look at the painting of him, Emily, Kaylin and me side by side, laughing.

"We can buy it," Hunter chimes in.

"Seriously? Just take it. Besides, no one else is going to buy it anyway."

I hesitate at first but and then nod.

We finally bid our farewell and drive back to my house where Hunter helps me with putting it into my car so I don't forget to bring it back to college with me. Naomi probably wouldn't agree with me putting it in the living room so I plan on sticking it on my bedroom wall.

We then drive to his place to switch from his car to his motorbike. "Why do we have to use your motorbike? It's freezing."

"That's why you have a jacket."

"I'm still cold."

"No time to complain. We have to go. Get on."

I huff underneath my breath before pulling the helmet on and straddling the motorbike. "Put your arms around me," he demands. I do, but sometimes slightly pull away during the ride because our helmets seem to keep bumping into each other. 

As expected, just as we're nearing the park entry I begin to shiver from the cold. I can't help but find it slightly stupid that we decided to come on the motorbike. What difference would it make if we just came by car?

"Why are we even here?" I mutter to myself. He doesn't seem to hear so I just wrap my arms around him tighter to soak in his warmth.

He parks the motorbike on a patch of grass on a hill overlooking the river. "Why's no one here?" I ask, noticing that this are of the park is completely deserted.

"No one ever comes to this spot. It's my secret place." He reaches for my helmet and then sets it on the ground beside the motorbike. I swing my legs back to hop off the vehicle. He watches me intently and I find myself smiling.

"So, are we going to talk about the fact that you competed in another tournament?"

He sighs, slightly shaking his head. "I never meant to make you feel like I didn't trust you or anything. I'm sorry."

"Why did you do it?"

"Imagine you killed someone. Just imagine killing your father. How would you feel? For months, the guilt just stuck with me. It still does. I wanted to let my anger out but I didn't know how and when I thought of the tournament, I just had to go."

I let the breeze ruffle my hair and glance at him once more before taking his hand in mine. "I'm always here for you."

"I know." He swallows. "I should've told you, but I just didn't want to bring you into another problem. It's a shitty excuse."

"I forgive you."

"I'm glad."

I fish out the small box from inside my jacket pocket and hand it to him. He grabs it out of my hand, flashing me a questioning look. "It's from Eleanor," I simply say. His eyebrows raise unexpectedly at this but he opens it anyway.

"Eleanor? When did she give this to you?"

"A few days ago. She just told me to give it to you."

"Well," he says as he runs his finger across the small diamond. "She doesn't expect me to wear this, does she?"

I chuckle. "I don't know. She just wanted me to give it to you."

"Why didn't she just give it to me herself?"

"You can ask her that yourself."

"I want to give it to you."

"No, please don't. Why don't you give it to Emily?"

"I want you to have it."

"I can't accept it. It obviously meant something to Eleanor. Either you keep it safe or give it to either your sister or mother. It just seems better that way."

He nods, kissing my cheek. "Thank you."

"Mhmm."

He's sitting sideways on his motorbike so I take the chance to swing each of my legs up to straddle him. He seems to be taken aback by this as he immediately grabs my waist to keep me steady on his lap. "Look." He tilts his head toward the sky.

My jaw drops open when I see the sky has been dyed in colours of red, orange, yellow and purple. All the colours seem to merge into one. The fiery red orb of light is slowly sinking into the horizon and leaving threads of light lingering in the sky.

I don't bother to fix my seating position and lean forward, slamming my lips onto his. He grunts, obviously surprised by the sudden action. "Hunter." I sigh as desire floods me. I slightly pull away to look at his face.

His eyes darken, his pupils dilating almost entirely. His warm hand cups the back of my thigh and pulls me closer, so I am now straddling him completely. I am half afraid his motorbike will topple over onto the grass, but the thought is soon erased from my mind when I feel his hot minty breath on my neck. "I want to take you over and over until your throat is sore from screaming my name." He sinks his teeth softly into the plush skin on my neck.

I purse my lips, looking out into the distance to see the beautiful twilight sky. I brush my fingers through his dark hair, tugging at it so I can look straight into his eyes as I roll my hips against his. He smirks. His lips look tempting, but I only smile when one of his hand slithers up to my hip and lifts me up before yanking me back down onto the now visible bulge in his jeans. "Touch me, Kings" I whisper.

"I am, doll-face." He kisses my jaw tenderly. Teasingly.

I frown, taking his hand that rests on my hip and placing it on my aching heat. A surge of wetness rushes out of me. "I meant here," I say breathlessly, my eyes threatening to flutter close.

-
// On my heart, where you're resting your head
And you just look so beautiful
It's like you were an angel
Can I stop the flow of time?
Can I swim in your divine?
Cause I don't think I'd ever leave this place //

lights down low— MAX

-

T H E   E N D

-

So I've already started planning my next book. It's going to be a vampire romance with heaps of smut so ya know wink wonk. Idk if I'm going to go through with it cause idk if people are even going to read it but let's give it a try ya know. I just wanna try something different and I've always liked vampires so I have a feeling I am going to have a blast writing it. I am already almost finished with the first chapter (so much fun omg) lmao

So this is the end to Bad Boy's Queen. Hope you guys liked this one. I'm sorry if the ending is a little wtaf?? I hope you guys have a good day. Stay tuned for my next book peace out xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.6K 59
β€’Mature 18+ Contain Graphic drug usage, Sexual Content and explicit Language. Ashlyn was a emotional teen that was just trying to make it through hig...
77.2K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
1.7M 41.3K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
1M 22K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...