Styles Saved Me

By 1Dfan4848

alyssa and her best friend kim go to get autographs from one direction but after alyssa comes face to face wi... More

Chapter 1 -- Beginnings
Chapter 2 -- Near Death Experience
Chapter 3 -- Hospitals, Medicine and One Direction
Chapter 4 -- 8 Days, 1 Song
Chapter 5 -- Seeing the Light
Chapter 6 -- Interviews, Phone Calls, and...Love?
Chapter 7 -- Rob Returns
Chapter 8 -- Fans, Paparazzi, and Doctors
Chapter 9 -- Penguins are Sexy?
Chapter 10 -- Nandos is Closed!?!
Chapter 11 -- The Kiss That Ended Too Soon
Chapter 12 -- Confessions.
Chapter 13 -- Surprises and Returning Home
Chapter 14 -- Leaving...Forever?
Chapter 15 -- Liars and Lovers
Chapter 17 -- The Nightmare
Chapter 18 -- Telling the World
Chapter 19 -- Home, Family, and Tickets
Chapter 20 -- the Killer
Chapter 21 -- the Danger and the Killer Return
Chapter 22 -- More Hospitals and Medicine
Chapter 23 -- Last Kiss
Chapter 24 -- Mistakes and Regrets
Chapter 25 -- Kyle
Chapter 26 -- Superstar
Chapter 27 -- The End
Book 2!!

Chapter 16 -- It Just Gets Better

517 4 12
By 1Dfan4848

Hello readers!!

this chapter is dedicated to 1Dfan54 for helping me find the courage to tell my family about my stories. thank you so much :)

--1Dfan4848

--------------------

Chapter 16

"will you both go with us on our tour?"

Chapter 16

Alyssa's POV

"Yes!! Of course!!" kim and I screamed. I can't believe it! I get to go on tour with harry!!! I'm so happy right now!!! I ran over to Harry and gave him a big hug.

"You never cease to amaze me." I whispered in his ear, a smile curling up my lips.

"I know" he whispered back to me while giving me a cheeky grin. Harry looked over at Kim who was giving Niall a big kiss.

"They just can't keep their hands off each other" I heard Harry say from next to me.

"Aww your just jealous that Niall got a kiss but you didn't" I stated, grinning.

"who says I didn't?" Harry whispered just before kissing me.

“You’re a sneaky one, styles” I whispered to him.

“I want to take you somewhere, tonight.” He told me while taking me towards the back door.

“Where are we going?” I asked him, tilting my head in confusion.

“somewhere I know you will love” he smiled back at me before taking me into the freezing cold air.

“burr, its freezing outside” I whispered to myself, rubbing my hands on my arms for warmth.

“here take my coat, its freezing out.” He offered, taking off his coat. I opened my mouth to protest but he stopped me “before you say anything, I don’t want it and you need it more than me.”

He put the coat over my shoulders and kept his arm around me while we walked into the forest.

We walked for a while until we reached the same trail that led to the field.

“Are you taking me to the field?” I asked him.

“Yes, well no.” he tried to answer. I didn’t bother to question him more, instead, I just let him lead me to the mysterious place. After a few minutes we reached the field.

“what did you say about not going to the field?”I asked him jokingly.

"just wait there's more" he told me.

We walked in the field until we reached a hill with a gazebo on the very top of the peek. Christmas lights were dangling around it, giving it a peaceful look.

"it's wonderful Harry" I stated, bewildered by the light display.

"Kim found it and it was run down. She came here when she wasn't at school or visiting you, she fixed it all and set up the lights." I couldnt believe Kim did all this!  It's amazing!

Harrys POV

"will you both go with us on our tour?" I asked Alyssa and Kim.

"yes!! Of course!!" I'm so glad they said yes! I couldn't wait to bring them on tour!

"you never cease to amaze me." she whispered in my ear, sending a wave oh chills down my spine.

"I know" I whispered back with a cheeky grin. I looked over at Kim who was giving Niall a big kiss.

"they just can't keep their hands off each other" I commented.

"aww your just jealous that Niall got a kiss but you didn't" Alyssa stated grinning at me

"who says I didn't?" I whispered before kissing her.

“You’re a sneaky one, styles” she whispered.

“I want to take you somewhere, tonight.” I told her while taking her towards the back door.

“Where are we going?” she asked me. I looked back at her and saw her head tilt in confusion, given her an innocent look. I smiled to myself, she is so cute when she does that.

“somewhere I know you will love” I told her while opening the back door.

“burr, its freezing outside” she whispered to herself, trying to make herself warm.

“here take my coat, its freezing out.” I told her while taking off my coat.

She was going to protest but I stopped her, “before you say anything, I don’t want it and you need it more than me.” I put my coat on her and wrapped my arm around her petite shoulders. Then we walked into the forest.

We walked for a while until we reached the same trail that led to the field

“are you taking me to the field?” she asked me.

“yes, well no.” I tried to answer without giving away where we were actually going. After a few minutes we reached the field.

“what did you say about not going to the field?” she asked me.

"just wait there's more" I told her.

We walked in the field until we reached a hill that had a gazebo with Christmas lights hanging down.

"it's wonderful Harry" she said. I was about to say, 'not as wonderful as you' but that would have been too cheesy.

"Kim found it and it was run down. She came here when she wasn't at school or visiting you, she fixed it all and set up the lights." I told her, as she gaped at all the lights.

We walked up the white steps that led to the gazebo, at the top there was a swing. Alyssa and I sat down and she leaned against my shoulder while we looked down at the field.

"this is wonderful Harry, it's just so perfect" she whispered "it's not as wonderful as you" I whispered back. Yeah, I decided to say it.

She looked up at me and smiled her perfect smile.

"I love you" I whispered.

She smiled again before hugging me "I love you too Harry" she muzzled my chest.

We cuddled on the swing for what felt like hours until Alyssa fell asleep in my arms

"goodnight" I whispered before kissing her forehead. I must have fallen asleep too because when I looked at my phone the bright screen read 3:47 AM. At first, my eyes popes out wide, then I looked down at Alyssa who was happily asleep in my arms. She looked so happy so instead of waking her up, I picked her up in my arms and I carried her home.

When I got to Kims house the lights were off and the once noisy home was now silent. On the back door was a note that said:

'Harry and Alyssa

I'm guessing you Went down to the gazebo. The party ended and I'm asleep but if you need somewhere to crash there is the couch and the guest room.

-Kimmy <3'

I opened the sliding door and put Alyssa on the couch. I found some blankets and put them on her. I kissed her forehead one last time before I went back to the hotel.

Alyssa's POV

I ran around the house with a water gun when I got to the front of the house, I found a boy and a girl. They both had water guns but they weren't looking at me. Perfect!

I noticed that the boy had chocolate brown curls and the girl had long golden brown wavy hair, the boy and girl turned to me and started squirting me with water.

Then the water stopped hitting me, I opened one eye to find a large shield protecting me and Harry holding the shield.

I reached over the shield and started squirting the kids. "Alyssa your we-"

I heard the small click of a door and when I opened my eyes I wasn't in Harrys arms anymore I was in Kim's living room.

"Harry?" I whispered, rubbing my eyes. The house stayed silent but outside I could hear the sound of a car pulling out off the driveway. I ran to the door but when I got it open the car was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 536 36
Hannah and Harry have been friends ever since they were little and have depended on each other so much, but when Harry reveals his secret, how will H...
106K 2.3K 41
Love will find its way. Y/N is very much in love with her first boyfriend but what if everything falls apart? Is her heart still open for a new relat...
1.1K 26 17
What happens when Elise meets the biggest boy band in the world but things soon go wrong when the bad boy wanted turn up !! Will Harry styles be the...
4.2K 28 17
Jordyn has been in love with her best friend Harry Styles forever! She finally decides to reveal her feelings to him but how will he react? Will his...