you and me

By alonesoul_2019

this is a story abt a girl who suffered alot bcoz of her parents nd she lost her first love nd lost faith in... More

longing for love
begning of new journey
first meeting: h for hero ...srsly!!
be my gf...💟
can we be frndss...
cast
#give love a second chance..❤💗
i will help her😌
# who r u ?? 😞
m with u !!
#wedding preparation....starts
havoc before engagement...
~official trailer~
ENGAGEMENT.....😇
# I need u...
~PAIN~
# Angry bihaan...
#shattered...
~Mission smile~
# New problems....😧
# is that bihaan ? 😞
Tagged
# suspicion...😞
# sangeet eve....
●sangeet●
•sangeet•
● its a no ●
~trap~
defeated....
marriage...
marriage..
forced...
shocked....
I wish u knew
shadows of past
Reality unfolds
A/N
Selfish
Time to move on
The game is on
Notice
The unexpected
A/N
A new guest
Love in the air
Notice
Looking back
note
part 2
Thankyou
CHEETING HIM
Sorry
I love you

A new guest

340 38 38
By alonesoul_2019

part A

Bihaan rushed along with his four companions and the adrenaline maximised on realising thapki took the car with her.
Bihaan cursed his stupdity for not travelling on bike all they had was car to travell.

piu's mansion ,

Thapki :  ple..please..le..let m..e go...wh..what do y..ou..what do..yo..u wan..want ? le..ave me..plea..se..

Person : hey darling don't be scared please..i wont harm you..bcause i love you baby...and you know na i can't live without..you..you are my thapki..

The sensation and impact that voice  had on her was such that , her hair were raised she was thunderstriked , after gluping down the lumps in her throat she forced the words to expose themselves ,

Thapki : kab..kabir ? i..is..i.i t y..yo...you?

Man : ahhh godd...please will you put a fullstop to your ludicrous guesses ?

Thapki : ofc..he cant be tth..i..this di..disgusting  wh..at do..y..ou wan..want ?

Man : have you got enough guts ?

Thapki : w..wha..what do you m..mean ?

Man : will you be able to hear it ?

Thapki : y...yes..

Man : i want you in my bed....will you be my coitous mistress ?

with that the person's face was decorated with saliva , and the credits were given to thapki.

Thapki : y..you wa..want me to ..b..b.be a jezebel (slut) ? i am married...(roaring) oo..nl..only my..husband...my b..bihaan can t..touch me... is th..that clear to y..y..ou?

Thapki aggravated him by vociferating bihaan's name , that too referring him as her husband which only designated her to a horrible gehenna.

In a moment her neck was being mashed...

Lounge ,

Bihaan : god damn it... thapki needs me and i am too helpless to reach her...(sobbing) please god keep her bulwarked...please...

sahir placing his sweaty palm over his shoulder in an attempt to provide him some solace though he knew it wont..

Dhruv smirked seeing bihaan's condition.

Shradha : but even if we had car then too we don't knw where she is held hostage..

Piu : shradha di has a point i think we should inform police...we should go home first..

Bihaan : s..sahir call paan. He lives nearby he'll be of much use fast. I'll ask ma that did thapki came home or may be she knows something...

Sahir : ohk..bhai..

Sahir mentioned every single detail of the happenings , to paan and after briefing him he asked him to reach as soon as possible.

Shradha : sahir what did he say ?

Sahir : he is on the way..hardly 10 mins...

piu gazed at bihaan's touseled state and this time her heart conquered the brain. Her brother was in trouble and he needed her , the hatred has to be kept aloof for now.

Bihaan sat on the rocked ground surfaced with perfectly trimmed watered grass , blubbering trying to get rid of his helplessness and that too made him helpless. His wife needed him and he can't do  anything...

piu placed herself beside him and she cupped his face , wiping away his tears and her eyes compensated for his. She replaced his tears with hers.
Bihaan held her from her waist and placed his head on her chest finally breaking down , while piu like a mother fondeled his hair comforting him.

Piu : dont worry bhabhi will be fine.

Piu's mansion

vasu returned home from the hospital she went to see her acquaintance whos treatment she was funding and was at the ingression when a loud squeal greeted her.
Her clutch slipped out as the scream gave rise to goosebumps....
She tried to comprehend her reaction as to what this meant...the voice was so similar as if she knows that screach...she was occupied in this peril mystery and her chain of thoughts were cleaved implausibly , as the screams beefed up.

Thapki : ma.....maaaaaa...maaaaaa.....

with that vasu's  brain glowed finally unraveling the puzzle and she was absorbed in trepidation.

vasu : oh god this is thapki.....mary....maryy...get to the storeroom..fast thapki's in danger...

Storeroom,

The man slapped thapki and then fisted her hair and pulled her with her hair while her voice choked...as the unconsciousness claimed its domain...her screeches were dried...

He placed her limpid body on the floor and whacked her cheeks..to shook away  drowsiness .

Thapki's body was burning as the lymphocytes were being recruited
by the immune system along with WBCs to clot the blood, and she felt feverish.

Thapki : bi...bihaan....

She tried to keep the lids lifted and constantly triumphed the darkness with her determination blended with willpower.
She was busy in boosting herself up only to find her body being disrobed the saree's part covering her chest was gone and now the panic dawned over her brain , And all of sudden her lifeless legs bloomed to life , as if someone just made her drink some sort of energydrink . Her hands came to use and she after mustering all her energy started combating recalcitrant varlet.

Thapki : you fucking bbastar...d stay away fr..from me..... don't you ddare to touch me....

And with that thapki kicked his manhood , as a stinging pain commanded his body he laid there on the floor stroking his member over the trousers.

Thapki grabbed the opportunity amd summoned all her strength and hastened towards the door covering herself up...

As soon as she reached the door the dissapointment made its way in.
The door was secured with a metal lock and the key must be with this inscrutable stranger.
Her breathing intensified realising what could be complications if she did not succeed in escaping , he'll rape her.

The man composed himself and headed to get her in his hold , while thapki's eyes browsed amidst all the garbage to find something usefull , some sort of trenchant weapon , and the god bistowed the girl with a knife to fense herself. Thapki mugged herself by grabbing the knife.

Thapki : d..don't c..come close..to.me i'll st..stab you...

Her hands were quaking like anything , the man neared her and his eyes exhibitted the lust which scared thapki....

Man (pretending to be horrified): bihaan....

Thapki's eyes gleamed with hope and she turned around searching for bihaan...

And the knife no more belonged to her it was his possesion now , And he
avowed his undying love for thapki like an obsessor ,

Man : thapki please....i don't wanna harras you or beat you all i want you is to be my chippie (sl*t) come on thapki i'll give you all of me..trust me...

Thapki was grossed out now , she was sickened to her stomach and emptied her stomach on the man's thigh only fueling his ire ,

Man : thapkiiiiii....

Her face was whitened and lustureless , the paleness rested their as if it was eternal .

Thapki : please...let me go...pl..please bihaan....bihaan.....sa..save m..me

And with that thapki felt her body being drived , rubbing against the marbeled floor which seemed too harsh on her whimpish stature.

She was thrown away as if she was a thin pillow , her head landed on a shaft which piked  ( sharp obeject which cause wounds ) her head , only inviting a laceration  (deep wound)
She groaned but it was barely audible.

Man : am sorry !! but you forced me to stoop this low...you persecuted me thapki....i am sorry but this was the only way...

Thapki : do..don't touch me...i am someo..so..someone's w..wi..wife..bi..bihaan wont le..leave you....

Thapki agitated him , and now the burning volcano in his eyes was rrady to engulf and again , her chest was exposed , and the eroticism flickered in his deep eyes which were the only unmasked thing on his masked  face ,
Her cleavage drived him crazy.

A sensation which thapki never felt poured in her soul accomplishing its terrain. She din't knew what came in her , she wasnt sure either it was that newly discovered sensation which helped her or the adrenaline and the dust piled up , surrounding her came to her deliverance , and she filled his eyes by a blow....
this time her clothes did not bothered her at all....and the surge to cover her bare skin was overpowered by the will of liberation , as soon as she reached the door she grabbed the metal rod and started beating the lock which was the only obstacle left to be  tackled , but being much weak at the moment summoning her all the strength did not made any pharaonic (large)   difference which she expected. The end of her saree was there lying like a carpet reaching the kidnapper and he affixed his shoe on it and reached out for her waist pulling her on the floor and she thrusted against the floor .

Man : now i wont spare you , its time for the punishment baby....

with that he unbuckled his leather belt only to be greeted by the fears in her eyes and her body was kissed by the belt wildly begetting her to wince.
he beated her boorishly and she looked back at him with her eyes imploring (beg) for some clemency.  (kindness)

And the leather beast again devoured her skin earning hansom amout of screams.

Thapki : aaaaaaaahhhhhh...aaaahhhhh..
aahhhhh....aaaaah....

Outside storeroom ,

Vasu and mary arrived and her screams penetrated their ear drums ,

Vasu 's tears broke all the barriers and dampened her cheeks.
She was terrified at the intensity of those screams as if thapki is being tortured like hell...
Her wrinkled ears could very well acknowledge the fact , that she's being beaten but the unknown person in there probably a man bothered her.

Vasu banged the door growling ,

Vasu : thapkiiiiiiii....whos there ? leave my daughter open the damned door....thapkiiiiiii...thapkiiiii... mere bache tum himmat rkhna mai aa gai hu na beta tumhari ma yhi hai..kuch nhi hoga tume ( thapki dont worry your mother is there nothing will happen to you ) (threatening the man)
agar meri thapki ko kuch bhi hua to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga suna tumne....mai kuch nhi hone dugi apni bachi ko.... ( if anything happened to my thapki than i wont leave , i wont let anything happen to my daughter.)

Thapki : ma....maaaaa..maaasa....he..help..me...maaaaaaa....he'll ra...

And with that her lips were leashed by his thapki burried her manicured nails in his flesh.
And pushed him away from her....

Man (laughing insanely ) : that was amazing !! isn't it ? you taste good..

Thapki looked at him with disgust pouring down her face , she rubbed her lips violantly to get rid of his touch....
she screamed to ejaculate all the frustaion which occupied her right now and the stranger's smirk and devious giggels made it a tough task at present....

Thapki (screaching) : bihaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn.....
where the hell are you........bihaaannnnnn...

Road,

Bihaan was sitting engrossed in his mind palace joining the dots , of all the events sequentially as to get some sort of clue where she could be.

And a sudden painful slap his soul provided his heart with  , as if thapki was calling him....
Being miles away he realised that she is calling out for him , if this is not love then what it is ?

He squalled as well....

Bihaan : thapkiiiiiiiiii.....

everyone was taken aback by bihaan's sudden uttering...
piu tried to calm him down and sahir negotiated.

Sahir : bhai nothing will happen to her till the time i am here....

Bihaan : she needs me....stop the car...ik my thapki she needs me...she's calling me...

Bihaan was uncontrollable now he was turning a maniac....travelling aimlessly...

Piu : bhai bhai..please compose yourself ( cupping his face) bhabhi will be fine....

shradha : yes jiju nothing will happen to her...

sahir : bihaan bhai we're here all of us na for you and her...see....

Bihaan : only my thapki is missing...

outside storeroom ,

vasu : bihaan....hey ram ji !! how can i forget.....call bihaan mary jldi only he can save her....and i'll call police jldi call bihaan...

mary : yes mam.....thapki didi dont worry we're there for you...bs thodi or der...tollerate it...vasu mam you call piu didi he's not answering it...

Vasu : ye ldka...kab sudhrega jb bhi iski zrurat hoti h kbhi kam nhi ata bhai or bap ko to mar chuka h ab biwi ko bhi marega....do mujhe... (this boy idk when will he be on a right track he had already killed his father & father & now will he kill his wife as well )

Phone call,

piu : hello...ji mrs pandey...

vasu : piu bihaan where 's he ?

piu : he's here only but you seem to be worried is everything fine in there ?

Bihaan looked at piu , this time with another emotion , desperation to hear that the caller knows where's thapki. Hope knocked in his soul finally after torturing him.
And in a moment the phone was snatched from piu ,

Bihaan : ma is it regarding my thapki?

Vasu (astonished) : y..yes but..how do you know that i wanted to talk about her ?

Bihaan : ma please for now be sensible and tell me anything , every single thing you knw about her first of all where's she ?

vasu : she's here trapped in storeroom someone has held her as slave mary and i have informed police and now we're trying to break the lock...but.....

They were talking when thapki's another scream came into existance.

Thapki : bihaaaaaaaaan.....bihaaaaaaaannnn..
bihaannnnnn...bihaannn...please help me save me...bih....ummmmm...ummmm..umm...(mouth blocked )

Bihaan 's lips quivered as the stark fear surrounded his heart shrinking it...those screams they were unbearable for him and phone slipped out of his sweaty palms landing on piu's lap.
she disconnected the call and shooked a motionless bihaan who looked like living corpse his body motionless and as white as moon. His body right now seemed to be plastered.
Piu shooked him to bring him back to earth.
sahir squeezed his palm gently smiling at him with his eyes brimming with questions.

Bihaan : stop the car right now.....

paan applied breaks and looked at bihaan through rareview mirror.

Paan : kya hua bhai...

Bihaan : get down right now....

paan : but...

Bihaan : do as i say...

And with that bihaan replaced paan and the car accelarated bihaan's entire frustation was faced by the stearing alone , the car careened down the busy roads he drove as if his life depended on it. The passengers in the car could feel their stomach churning for them this ride was no less than a death ride and no one there had the guts to ask him to slow down a bit  , dhruv tried once but that increased the velocity of the car more.
Right now he was a wild beast who needs her beauty anyhow.

sotreroom ,
Thapki : please go...please....l..e..lea..leave me al..alon..alone w..who..ar..are you w...ater...wa..ter...

Man : seems my thapki has grown old she don't even remebers me...ahhhh thapki i was wondering how about a white saree for you ?

Thapki 's vision was turning blurry breath by breath ,

Thapki : w..ha..what ?

Man : ofc when bihaan dies u'll be needing one for a day and then u'll be back to regulars being my wife....

Thapki laughed sarcastically with her wounded body stirring , and swollen eyes shrinking

Thapki : u'll...u...'ll ki...kill him....seri..serious...seriously ? He'll cr..crush you like...an..a..an critt..critter... (insect) you won't be ee...v..even able..to..st..stand be..be..before my bi..bihaa..bihaan.

Man : bihaan....bihaaaan...bihaaaan..aahhhhhh (kicking the dust only to ache thapki's lungs) (fisting her hair) why do you provoke me baby..now i have to punish you...again...

Thapki looked at the aghastly stranger with pleading pair raining , she with her lapsed hands tried to push him but all the efforts went in vain.

And he held her chin forcefully trying part her lips and command them , he tried to brush her lips with his and thapki dug her nails in his cheeks , but it did not affected him cause of the mask ,

Thapki : you mon....ster get away...

The man heard a car being parked and he knew very well who it could be and he performed  last round of fastening his hands around her neck....choking her voice....

Outside store room ,

Vasu  heard the tires screeching at the gateway and she accompanied with mary rushed towards the vestibule , and bihaan jumped off the car running , as if he has to win a race....
reaching vasu he grabbed her shoulders and his swollen eyes conveyed everything how much her son has cried.

Bihaan : ma...ma...ma..thapki..ma...maaaaa...

vasu (coming to her sense) : ha...vo storeroom..sto..reroom mein..she's imprisoned....

Bihaan headed for the storeroom and everyone followed behind.
As if he was the captain and rest his comrades.

Bihaan reached the door and he tried to break it but he knew its not  possible to do that coz , this door isnt wooden its iron door and trying to break it is worthless.

Bihaan : thapki....(shaky voice) thapki am here...don't worry i am coming and you bloody bastard get away from my wife i wont leave you....i wont leave you....

Thapki looked at the door extending her palm to reach for him and then her gaze fell at the window through which the stranger escaped so easily...
She could feel her body going numb and the vision was growing more and more blurry....the sleep started enclasping her close to it , she spoke the name who was only reason for her survival ,

Thapki : bihaaan......

                     Thapki's pov

My voice echoed in my own throbbing head i wasn't sure that ,
that is my voice even reaching him , cause it was just a mere whisper....i could feel it though ,
all i could hear was faint sounds...my name being called and then it all started fading...and i am loving this serene enviournment encricling me right now....
A peacefull slumber is  welcoming me with his arms wide spread....
and suddenly the light which was almost greyish in apperance as many people blocked it started emerging ,  and then all i sensed was my  limpid body being lifted in a brawny embrace  with a known cologne , very close to my heart.

                      Vasu 's pov,

As soon as the door opened i gaped at the dreadful sight of my daughter in law

she was lying there , in rags...the bastard tried to rape my thapki what if he already did ?, the poor girl was unconscious, she hardly knew that she was being rescued by her husband. The scars on her body conveyed her suffering of tonight , the man has beaten her ruthlessly.
Do these men ever realise what impact they leave on a girl , why the girls had to go through hardships and trauma becz of them ? But my thapki wont i will save her , she will fight , with me with bihaan for herself she'll, we will punish that man.

                      sharuv's pov

Shradha : My besty in such a state oh fish i wish i would have been there to...godd this is going to be a tough time for her....

Dhruv 's : wtf !! i din't planned this , he has overdone things...how dare he touch her only i can touch her he cheated on me he changed the plan i wont leave him. Though leaving the skars and her face thapki looks sexy with her milky skin put up for show...in this torned saree...

                       Saiu's pov

sahir :  i cud not save my best frnd she wasn't subjected to this crueality she desreved bihaan's love. Its true that there was a time i loved you thapki but now i don't love uh in that way i respect you as my best frnd that's it and love uh in that way only....you were there with me always in my hard times and now i am here with you . I will be there for you. we'll fight.

piu : thapki bhabhi is found finally phew !! but the opening  of the door brought terrible view with it...my thapki bhabhi was molested , the person had lacked the heart moreover bihaan bhai was shattered he could not protect her but this time he's innocent , he did not do anything it was that man's fault. I sware the man is dead his filthy eyes will be crushed i'll cut his hands into fractions , a good feast for the vultures....

                       Bihaan's pov

I....i...do..don't know what i am g..going through right now , first of all my wife goes missing and then when finally i found her , she was...she was almost half dead....
i have found thapki in a similar condition before but that time i helped her out of humanity neither loved her nor she was my wife...and that was suicide but today she wanted to live , she expected me to save her..
She was half naked when i found her on the dusty floor , not in her senses she struggled to hold me , see me but her eyes failed her. I joltly covered her with my jacket and that dhruv laid his grubby eyes on her ik it, how can these men be so insensitive ? My wife is in my arms , she 's as thin as a feather as if she was starved...Her eyes swollen and face stained with dried tears , tears paved their way for such a long time that they left behind their footprints. She was heavily wounded and i am worthless , today i let her down , i miserabely failed as a husband as a man.
The man has invited his demise by touching Bihaan Pandey 's wife...

It has kindeled the demon in me who will quench his thirst only with his blood. Its a do or die now.
My instinct is telling me that dhruv is behind these all happenings i will find it out.

I placed her on bed and a lone tear absconded from my right eye without my sanctioning , and pecked thapki's upper lip.
I wiped it away caressing her lip and my finger trailed its way to the clotted blood at the extreme corner of her lover lip and finally stroking her all the wounds , a deep cut mocked me at her forehead . Her belly was adorned with various bruises some dark and some light with fading ruddiness.

And then all i know is leaving her behind and rushing to my window when maa entered in room , her eyes too joined mine. She understood very well what conflict i am stuck in right now , i am sandwhiched between hatred immense hatred one , which i have for myself and the second which i have for that bastard , m*ther fucker...

Mom made me sit on the left vacant side of the bed beside sleeping thapki, she placed her palm firmly on my shoulder and my face tightened 
controlling all the emotions i had.

"Bihaan , everything will be fine , Mom said consoling me....

'Bi...bihaa..bihaan ' , thapki's whisper attracted my ears and i voluntarily turned behind in a hope that she's probably conscious and she wasn't doctor was on her way. i pecked her forehead and fondeled her hair for two mins  and then wounds on her face made it difficult for me to look at her, reminding me of my shortcomings.

end of pov

And this was it for bihaan , a major breakdown awaited him and finally bihaan crawled towards it ,  he knealt down on the floor unleashing the tasunami of pain he was holding in , vasu too sat with him and this time , her motherly  love mowed down the detestation (hatred) she had for bihaan.
The two souls which craved for each other since years finally met , melting down in each others warmth. Peeling down the pain they suffered.
Bihaan's face was on vasu's chest while she rested her chin over his head , gently stroking his hair.

Bihaan(in between sobs)  : ma....thap...thapki humne hu...mne us...e mar..marne k li...e..chor...di..dia bh...ot pyar kar..te h hm us se ma...bhot pyar...or dekh..ye na kya h...ho..gya..hu..m usk pati hai..or u..uski raks..raksha nhi..ka..kar pae ma..hm nhii...bacha pae use...(mom thapki i..left her to die i love her mom i love her like anything and see what happened ? i am her husband and i couldn't protect her i couldn't recruit her. )  why do..don't men under..unders..understand , their one w..wrong action...can ruin so many li...lifes...they don't on..only affect one person....but all re..latives of tha..that person...ma..why do..don't people un..understand ? i'll kill h...im ma i have sware of th...e lo..love i have for my thapki.

vasu : bachee !! face me...come on face me ( cupping his face and trying to make an eyecontact but bihaan did not made one rather he kept his head bowed down)

vasu : hey (wiping his tears ) look at me (sternly)

Bihaan finally assembled his courage and looked in his producer's eyes , with a puppy face and nose utterly redened matching his eyes ,

Vasu : bihaan this wasn't your fault in fact it wasn't anybody's fault neither mine nor yours..thapki was destined to this, her fate had it in store for her , there are only two to be held fuilty for this, first god and second that man..who did not have mercy. Bihaan this time you are innocent and i , piu are there for you we and my thahaan....

Bihaan (heavy voice) : thahaan ?

Vasu : thapki + bihaan is thahaan , and you both have to fight together this time , pandeys will find that man and will punish him.
And bihaan promptly enclasped his mother .

Piu was turning desperate to check on thahaan and she could not controll herself anymore and headed for their room.

Her eyes were ready to flood as soon as she reached vasu and bihaan.
The two were there hugging each other.And with that , her past smiled at her , the way they use to share such hugs too often , she , bihaan her mom and dad along with kabir a perfect family it was , destroyed by bihaan. For now she subsided her hatred and her legs , found their path.

Bihaan and vasu were lost in their love , when they felt another pair of arms adding . Bihaan & vasu recognised who it was. Bihaan expanded his arms to take her in the hug.

Three of them never wanted it to end and cherished the moment.

Bihaan ( with his eyes sparkling , and pleading, still in hug ) : mom , piu lets forget everything....and start afresh i am sorry for everyrhing please now don't leave me.....forgive me..please..i need you both..

Piu and vasu looked at each other and the past haunted them making them realise that this man is a criminal.

At the same moment sahir along with doctor and sharuv entered the room  sahir & shradha were mesmerized by the family time but dhruv was irked because his plans were letting him down one by one and now bihaan's increasing closeness with them scared him.

Sahir : ahmmm...ahmmm..

Bihaan glared at him as if he was a wardan interuptting his hostel life and then when he saw the doctor his glare turned into concern for his wife.

Doc : only one person will stay in the room rest should wait outside...

Bihaan : i'll stay back...

Doc : you ?

Bihaan : her husband.

Dhruv fumed , as to hear him declaring himself her husband, publically.

Doc : oh i understand Mr. pandey but i'll prefer same sex ...

Piu : i'll stay then....

Vasu : nhi piu you go out i'll stay...

Bihaan : i guess ma should stay back and we should go out...

piu nodded in agreement , though she felt disdained , and at the moment she ignored it.

Thahaan's room ,

Doctor assayed thapki's body and examined it , jotting down each and every minute detail.

Doc. removed thapki's clothes for some tests to check if she's raped or not and then injected glucose finding the low glucose level ,  then she injected some sort of multivitamin for instant energy and also made her swallow some sleeping pill , but Thapki's ardent desire to be close to bihaan did not went unnoticed by doc and vasu , her lips were chanting only one name as if beads on a rosery.

Thapki (murmur) : bi...bi..bihaa..n bihaan...bi..bi..haa...

Doc. : whos bihaan ?

vasu : her husband...

Doc. : you mean your son ?

Vasu : umm ye..ye..yes...

Doc. : call him..she needs him...

Vasu : are you sure ?

Doc. : yes fast i need to tell you both something..

Vasu adjusted the door to be ajar and found bihaan pacing speadily , and biting his nails in trepidation ,

Bihaan : mom (running)...how's she ? can i meet her...

vasu : you have to be inside doc is calling you..

Bihaan was horrified and wondered is everything fine or not though he doubted it at the moment ,

Bihaan came inside laggardly , with fears surrounding his brain and heart wrecked ,

Bihaan : doc. is she fine ?

Doc came close to him and placed her palm on his shoulder assuring him .

Doc : see bihaan...she 's fine yet not. I mean the girl has faced too much in such a small age. See , keeping aside today's incident for a while umm since when yoh both made a spouse ?

Bihaan :  umm just 4 days back we got married...but why ?

Doc. : are you sure ?

Bihaan(irritated) : seriously ? you are asking this i mean i only married her how can i not be sure it wasnt my tution class that i'll forget it it was my damned wedding man , be sensical..

Doc. : so , don't take me wrong ik you may feel i m meddeling in but i had to ask this it's exigent , bihaan do you beat her...as in domestic violance..regarding dowry or something ?

Bihaan : fuckin' shit man !! i can't even imagine it in my wildest of dreams beating my thapki...i love her..if ever such day comes i'll die..

Doc. : ohk , i trust you bihaan but come here with me...

She pulled down thapki's duvet exhibbiting her naked back , and bihaan wasn't in the postion to appreciate her nude state , his orbs were immensley aching as the tears were unstoppable , his eyes grew red both anger and pain could be blamed for that...

Doc. : same was my reaction...when i saw it , she had been taking scar depressors bihaan...

Bihaan : fuck....but this wasn't there earlier....

Doc. : did you both had sex ?

Bihaan felt embarrased and got colored at such a bold question .

Doc : umm being a doc i need to know..

Bihaan : no...we din't..

Doc : did you see her naked ?

Bihaan : no only her back and that too it was all clean...

Doc : it wasn't clean bihaan she had been taking scar sprays and let me show you something...

She sprayed some medicinal discolourant on her back and more wounds started surfacing...

Doc : see bihaan she's facing this from her childhood presumably , she's traumatized , someone's have been beating her ruthlessly almost around 10 years or so and you have to find the truth somehow...talk to her or this can be dangerous bihaan , grave for her life..

Vasu 's eyes were deadpan for a while and then she with a quaking hand touched her wounds feeling them and hugged thapki's lifeless body bursting out.

Bihaan this time was rigid and after taking prescription he dropped doctor to her car thanking her.

Bihaan (to himself ) : we had to know each other so much still thapki.....you are hiding so many things from me.....and now you are not alone..

Morning,

Thapki was sleeping and bihaan beside her on a chair dozed off , thapki's eyes wrinkled as the sun rays played with them , and she blocked the sunlight with her palm but beimg mischevious it sneakingly tickled her eyes and she finally woke up  there was something different about her. She stared at room strangely , while the train of thoughts was running...
she closed her eyes , and the memories from last night someone misbehaving , beating her etc. Bited her...
she screached waking bihaan up ,
thapki behaved like a lunatic , throwing things in the room here amd there.....

Thapki : aaaaaaaahhhhhh....ahahhahh leave me...  go away.....goooooooo

Bihaan : thapki..its me your bihaan see...its me..your bihaan...thapki....

Thapki : go away......you bb...astard dont touch me...

with that she throwed  a flower vase on him which pierced bihaan's forehead and blood waved at thapki...bihaan did not felt any physical pain but his heart bleeded seeing her this condition.

Bihaan : thapki calm down...thapki...

Thapki : goooooooo......bihaaan...bihaaan...save me......

He tiptoeingly reached her and held her close to him , he lifted thapki while she beated him...and managed to place  her on  bed.

Bihaan : thapki its me....your bihaan open your eyes see ( cupping her face) see...baby...its me your bihaan...

she relished his touch and recognising the attar she lifted the curtains up and looked at him with her big beautiful eyes damped , and tears running down her cheeks heating up her visage....she looked so pale , bihaan with his thumb stroked her lips , and the wound as well , with that she barred her eye balls again behind the lids and a fresh set of tears trickled down her face curves bihaan with his tears accompanying hers ,placed his forehead against hers while thapki placed her hands over his and the two  finally fastened their bodies as tight as they could

the temperature their was rising with their love and pain ,a deadly combination.

This is what she wanted and her body craved for , thapki felt like that bird who finally had found her house after migrating for such a long time.
Bihaan's hand ran down her exposed back feeling her wounds and with that he tightened his grip almost stroking his memeber with her thighs. She could feel it under his jeans as well but that did not bothered her today all she needed was bihaan right now.

Thapki (weeping) : bi..bi..bihaan  you came....fin..fina..finally fina..finally you came...

Bihaan (kissing her hair) : i am so..sorry thapki i am sorry...i am sorry..

Thapki : shhh !! sshh

Hello all so here's the new part gyzz ik this was a bit long and that's why it took so long to update. Anyway i am expecting many comments and votes. what does it take to vote plzzz gyzz hit the star if u loved my work and comments are always appreciated.

Anyway tysm people for your love ,
my story has reached first rank ...

And  i hate that i want you has reached second rank ,

gyzz tysm for this. Love you all and let me clear one thing regarding some doubts the target completion means i'll update...it does not mean i'll update very sooner coz i had to update other two ffs as well and next one is 'The key ' but target is not completed yet so i'll be delaying its update till the time you all don't complete the target....which means other updates will be delayed too...

anyway tysm for your love love you all ,

Today 's target ,

Target : 26 votes...

And inline comments are cherished always!!  so if you don't want the update to be delayed much more so do vote.

Tada !!

simy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 68 24
This is my 1st story . Don't judge my writing, there are some mistakes that I make please co-operate and support me. This is a story of a high sch...
956 52 4
Beimaan love fun fiction is about betrayal , about heartbreak , about a rough and dark aggressive desire opened marriage affair between three individ...
123K 9.7K 94
{ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 #1 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘} 𝐕𝐢𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐎𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢 She is soft-spoken; he is hardened. She is ice; he is f...
1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...