Spatial Storm. A Reader x Var...

Da BlaneFSaffron

You appeared in the world of your favorite anime. Will you free? Survive? Or die? Altro

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Choice A
Choice B
Choice C
Choice D
Choice E
Epilogue
Outroduction

Chapter 7

1.6K 47 6
Da BlaneFSaffron

For many times you see the same date over and over again, seeing the people you most cared died in your very eyes. It's either you or Madoka that died and you know this will not end until both of you survives. But to achieve it is almost impossible as each reset causes your body to slowly deteriorate, you eyes, your ears, your limbs and perhaps even your mind will be in a worse condition than the last timeline.

Every time you seems to be successful, there's always a crack for failure to came in that situation. To the point that every conceivable method from making the five casts to survive the whole ordeal to uniting Magical Girls worldwide seems impossible, like mentioned before it's either you died or Madoka turns into Kriemhild Gretchen.

Your relationship with Homura also starts to turn stale with the consecutive failures despite your help, in the later stages she even outright ignores you, tired of the false hope you've been giving her and the fact your body became weaker and weaker and weaker.

You no longer know how many times you've been in the same time, the same place and the same situation. You felt like it's been years since the first time you're here, the confusion is nostalgic but the most soothing thing is when you first met everybody, the feeling of comfort and knowing that the anime characters as real is unbelievably wonderful but the thought that you are re-living those memories in the most bone-breaking and tiring ways has sickened you.

Nothing is important anymore, you felt like you've been manipulated by a greater force, you felt like you've been tormented by God. Now the only thing logical and important for you is to get back Homura's trust once more.

On the night few days before Walpurgisnacht arrives you knock on Homura's door, she opens it with a cold stare as you just smiled awkwardly at her "D-Do you have the time?" You ask nervously as she nods in silence.

You sat on the colored chair-like platform as she sat in front of you, still staring at you with a pair pf cold eyes "Look, Homura-chan I know we haven't talked much and I just want to spend some quality ti-"

"Time? I don't have much time for this" she said with hostility on her tone as your voice starts to raise

"I still remember all the things that had happened Homura-chan, don't treat me like the others!"

"Then how do you want to be treated? Like someone who's weak and can die any moment they used their ability?"

Her sentences jabs your throats, you gulp down your saliva as you continuesm

"Homura! I was there when everything happened! I was there when you reset the time, I was there when you're suffering and I was there wh-"

"Then why did you keep dying!" she cries as she jumps and hugs you tight, tears starts to came from her eyes as you are left shock to see her cry like this again after a very long time "I was always worried about you, I was worried that you might die when you're fighting. You're always supported me to keep moving because you're the one knows all of this, you've been with my turmoil this whole time"

"Sorry that I abandoned you, I don't want to be depend on anyone anymore, but I realized that leaving someone who knows your suffering is the worst choice I ever made! So sorry!" she screams out your name in her last words, you're speechless to her reaction and all you can do is get her off of your body and stare at her watery eyes.

But before you can regain your ability to speak again, a voice calls out your name from your right "I didn't expect for you to be here" As Homura swipes her tears away, you shouts at him hostility.

"What do you want you White cat-fox freak?"

"I'm pointing out on one of the most baffling facts we've been discovering to you in case you have more to convey" he suddenly stood in silence.

"The one who had been fighting against the flow of time, Akemi Homura, she had been traveling to different timeline in order for her wish to be fulfilled, she keep resetting this month"

"Your existence led us to a question in need of an answer, why is Kaname Madoka, can have such enormous power hidden within her if she became a magical girl? But it seems I already concluded it"

Another pause transpired as you stare at the alien creature with vigilance "Magical girl has power depending on their fate, she have the same level of those of queens and ruler alike but I only saw her to living in a normal life. The mystery is why is a fate that large could burden her, what if, Homura that every time you reset the timeline you're making her stronger?"

This chills down your spine even if you already know everything.

"So it is you the one who caused it, specifically it's the side effect of your magic"

He explicitly explains before both of you asks "What do you mean?"

"Your intention is centered around Madoka, having the same reason and goal of restarting the time while tying yourself up in other world and made Madoka as the center of all of this. The result of your action causes Madoka to be entangled with her fate of the other worlds, burdening the Madoka in this one and when that happened she have the power beyond opposing"

"Congratulation Homura, you've just created the Ultimate Witch"

"Wait! Her wish is to save me as well! Then why is Madoka became the center?" You objects Kyubey's exposition as he now looks at you

"Of course we didn't forget about you"

"You shouldn't exist in this world" this pierced your body on how true it is, Homura reacted to this by pointing a gun at him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your background and origins doesn't match any of our data including your parents. But this is inconsistent since the human data concludes otherwise" This is all true, you weren't meant to be here.

"You have no magic potential which leads to explain on why you can't repair your body. To be specific you owns something you weren't meant to have and as a side effect your body will continuously decay of being overwhelmed by magic"

"Consciously unaffected by Homura's magic, you seems to know more than shown. So tell me, where are you really come from and plus what is your wish?" She stills pointing the gun at him but her arms starts to shake, you let her put it down as you coldly explains.

"I-I came from another world, a world where your kind, magical girls nor witches never existed, that is why I wished I talked to God so I can have an answer on why I'm here" hearing this Kyubey closes his eyes in acknowledgement as Homura looked at you with disbelief.

"That explains everything" he closes his eyes in acknowledgement.

"The wish caused you to go into a great distant, it is theorized that the existence of God is far beyond human's reach. With your wish you reached it and so that is the reason why you're able to manipulate space through your forcefully inserted magic"

"Now the cause of Madoka taking all of the burden is affected by your lack of fate. Because you were never meant to be here, you have zero fate or purpose in this universe and so when you attempt to have one on each timeline and always stopped by the loop, the fate you created is siphoned by Madoka herself. Combined with the side effect of your power you'll most likely be erased from existence after few more loop"

The last sentence crushed your heart to pieces as you impale Kyubey with dark spikes, your eyes then quiver in disbelief. Homura shouts your name as you curled into a ball, still quivering and breathing heavily

"Why didn't you tell me" she shouts while shaking your shoulder as you kept you position the same.

"I-It wasn't relevant besides you can't really do anything about it" You still looks down as you tried to hide your face from her, you got up and walked towards the front door "I... Need some time alone, Homura-chan"

"Will you be okay?" Hearing her question with concern warms your heart as you turns around and smiles at her.

"Of course , I won't leave you alone in this maze" after that you stormed out leaving her behind in her very own home to contemplate

-------

Kyubey's word got you thinking. You know how it feels to exist without a reason and it's very reasonable to think so. All of these times there weren't much of the plot of the anime changed other than the five magical girls you encountered and even then the world always find a way to screw you over.

Homura still resets the timeline, Sayaka still wished for Kyosuke's well-being and turned into a witch, Mami and Kyouko dies as well and you're just an extra. Your existence doesn't seems to hold any significance at all, even your power to destroy witches in seconds is the one held you from even making any differences. You never felt so useless in your entire life...

--------

In the night of Walpurgis you and your family are inside the evacuation building with many everyone thinking that there is a supercell cloud while you know the truth. You can't afford to fight anymore seeing what comes next, but you start to reconsider your plan as soon as you saw your parents is talking with a very familiar man and his toddler son, this man is Madoka's father and she or mother is nowhere to be seen.

Before they could ask anything to you, you permit yourself and run to the bathroom. unbeknownst to them of your true intention as you activate your power and teleport outside. You then ran in the heavy wind of the gray sky in hopes you're not too late on seeing them.

When you arrived, Madoka has already confront Homura and are ready to make her wish. This is it, this is the moment the resolution starts. What will you do now?

(A. I've already fulfill my purpose, for now all I hope is to get back to my world again if it continues like in the anime.

(B. Suggests her some other wish and I perfectly know what it is.

(C. Let her made her wish, I will be overjoyed knowing the time loop ends.

(D. Stop her and prove that I will never give up at completing my goal!

(E. Despair is the thing keep haunting everywhere, perhaps I should follow the anime's happy ending to earn mine.

Remember your choice in the beginning of the story? The online poll? Your ending will be accordance to your first choice.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

82 12 3
Multiple Shonen Jump worlds have fused into one big world. (Y/N) was a normal person who ended up getting powers through the miasma that the fusion e...
7.4K 273 65
Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Moon. Sakura Kinomoto, the Cardcaptor. Nagisa Misumi, Cure Black. Nanoha Takamachi, the Ace of Aces. Madoka Kaname, the Law of...
Desire Da ㅤ

Fanfiction

4.5K 183 18
Rei Maizano has it rough growing up. Being in the shadow of her popular idol older sister, for as long as she can remember, she was told that she can...
156K 5.2K 20
INFO: Male reader. Please do not send hate, I made this from pure boredom! Pronounce is He/Him. Comment and help me for more ideas and mistakes pl...