Spatial Storm. A Reader x Var...

Bởi BlaneFSaffron

You appeared in the world of your favorite anime. Will you free? Survive? Or die? Xem Thêm

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Choice A
Choice B
Choice C
Choice D
Choice E
Epilogue
Outroduction

Chapter 4

1.6K 42 3
Bởi BlaneFSaffron

After the arrival of strange multi-colored animals and a ticking count down, Walpurgisnacht have arrived and you gaze upon it with awe as debris around you floats and burned in an arcane-like flames of variant colors. Without hesitation you wear your magical girl outfit and set the Tape to Kilometer.

Madoka and Mami has the same reaction as you did to see this colossal witch themselves, they transformed and readied their weapon with a pair of cold, serious face. But Madoka, seems to held her fear as she trembles a bit, alas you three must defeat that witch and not slain in the process, for you are certain Homura will create the time loop if you are.

The Witch laugh with amusement as she started to dance around the grey clouds. You invoke multiple appendages to stab the witch but to your shock, the witch seems to resist it, it does hit and thrusts her but not to what you would expect, the appendages were always in the shape, form and position like you wanted, well until now that is.

Her expression seems to change from maniacal smile into a frown as Mami and Madoka started to shoot at her, still with your appendages rooting in her body. Suddenly you felt an immense magical power from Walpurgisnacht as she raise many debris behind her, it is possible that she levitate an entire object from the town as it even blocks the clouds behind her.

She threw all of that in a super-sonic speed as you raise black wall that blocks all of the debris, despite being almost invulnerable, you can feel the force that can reduce any being hit into a mushes of blood "Watch out!"

Suddenly a ray of magic with twinkling stars hits you on the head that causes a great concussion as you sent flying into a nearby building, diminishing the black wall and from the space-like magic came on what appears to be avatars of magical girls.

Mami tied some of them up before shooting them to oblivion as Madoka shoots the remaining servants of the Witch before running to your position. You held your head in pain as you feel liquid on your palm, that must be your blood "Are you okay?" She asked with great distress as she gasps to see your condition.

Mami then appears before she lifts you up "Can you still fight?" Before you can respond however, the witch charges another collateral attack as you engulf three of you in black field, startling both of them in process

"She's really powerful, what are we going to do?"

You stopped for a moment before getting up and fixes your skull with magic, you then puts a telepathic link to both of them 'can you girls hear me?'.

'Yes'

'She will thinks we're here, so if I were to put the shield down, we would be destroyed. I will teleport ourselves out from the range of fire and we can attack her from behind' You explain your plan as they nodded, you envelope them in your blackness as you teleport yourself with them and putting the shield down simultaneously, just like you predicted, the location was pummeled by the large amount of debris that is thrown.

As you got behind the witch you teleport yourself repeatedly to have an optimal range as you start to ravage her body with your power. She wails in terror that even put chills down your spine and you realized that your appendages seems different, now it looks like a crack in reality instead of limbs.

She turns her head to you as she unleash a breath of flames that does not only burns you, but hurls you into an arc to such a great distance that once you land on the ground, you can't feel the witch, not to mention of your body in great agony after the fall.

With sheer determination and willpower you got on your feet and starts to teleport on the very tip of the radius, the time for you thrown here is longer than what you can do.

You arrived in an instant and saw Homura, on her knees in front of Mami who are laying on the floor, your eyes widens as you realized you were too late, you can't save her.

"Tomoe-San... Has died" Homura said in horror

"Because of that, I'm the only one left"

"No!"

They turned their heads in shock, to find you holding to one of debris, trying to stand properly "You're still alive!" Madoka exclaims joyfully but still calm at the same time as Homura rushes to you

"I don't think you should fight, you looked so injured"

"It's okay Akemi-San, I can still fight" you told her as you starts to cough blood as both of their eyes widened.

"No, you can't fight, you might die like her!"

"Homura's right, I can't let you fight in that condition" you then remarks in your mind on how anime characters has taken sympathy towards you, it should be the other way around for most of the time "You know, I'm glad I've be friends with you both. I can still save you two from a witch and I'm proud of it, so I think became a magical girl is not a waste. And I cannot forgive myself if anything happens to any of you"

"No!" you screamed and jolted both of them "I can't forgive myself as well you know Madoka, when I came here without a warning, I was lost but when all of you talk to me, accompany me in life, I've realized on how cared so much I am for you, so much so that I can't loose you! no matter what! Not anymore, the pain I felt before is not the same as I felt now!" you declared loudly, Madoka was in awe at first as her eyes shake but she then smiles "Okay then, and thank you for be with me in this"

"No! What if something hap-" without warning you hugged her tightly "Don't worry Homura-chan, I promise you: we will see each other soon enough" As you utter that, you engulf her in blackness and put her in safety so she won't have to get in firing range when the Walpurgis goes berserk again.

"Hey, I didn't have time to say goodbye to her" Madoka remarks as you grins

"Yeah well sorry about that, now let us defeat this witch once and for all!" you exclaims as Madoka nods in agreement and firmness. You start to teleport around and Madoka jumps from levitated building to building.

'Alright, distract the witch while I get behind her back'

'Are you sure that will work the second time?'

'I'll not allow the same thing from happening again'

She then nods again as she shoots numerous pink arrows at Walpurgisnacht. She turns around and starts to laugh with amusement yet again as you went into hiding. Madoka tries her best not get damaged by the many avatars of the Magical Girls but you're confident she can take care of herself, judging from the fact that she defeated her alone in the anime even if she died in the end.

Now behind the colossal witch, you unleash all that you had to her with the sensation of crushing someone with an outward hug. Blackening half of the sky with your magic, the witch cries in the most terrifying howl you ever heard but you kept overloading her body. You realized that some of your appendages came out from your body at random and towers in full 9 kilometers length but you kept it that way in hopes to finish the witch without her retaliating.

But you soon regretted this decision when you realized that one of your black limbs impales the pink haired girl "MADOKA!!"you shout in distress as you disperse all of your black matters, pain, regret and resentment flood your heart as the Magical Girl avatars appeared and kicks you around like a ball, preventing you from conjuring any appendages.

But when you saw the horror of flames roared on where you had stabbed Madoka, you get a grip of your consciousness in the mixture of anger and hatred, you armor yourself in your shadows and teleport out of the range of the accursed servant, you impale them and shred Walpurgis in almost a second. Once the the witch has been obliterated rains starts to pour.

You teleport to Madoka's position and saw her laying lifeless just like Mami, unable to take the reality and sadness, your body fell to the ground full of water, exhausted physically and mentally "No! Kaname-San!" Homura screams alongside your name as you stare at her with shame

"Why? why did you two go? When you know what will happen? If only i can help yo-"

"I'm.. Sorry" you whispers as she looked at you with disbelief.

"You're still alive?" she then grips your hand worriedly

"I'm.. the... one caus-"

"No! I don't care what have you done! as long as you're still alive! Please!" Homura cries again, wishing for your safety. The thought of Homura cares for you too made your pain a lot less agonizing

"Don't... worry I'm.... just tired" you calm her down as you smile filled with hopes.

Hopes that she doesn't have to reset the timeline because Madoka is not her only motivation now but you as well, you... felt so happy for this. She then smile in response and wipes her tears away from her red glasses "Don't worry, i'll go get hel-"

Suddenly something tiny touches part of you as everything went black, cutting whatever words she's saying

---------------

You wake up in your bed, feeling everything has been a dream. But before you even checked the mirror, you held something horrifying

Your soul gem...

Is still there...

You looked at the date and yet again, you are paralyzed in fear knowing that this is the date of your first day at school.

Did... did she reset the time?

Did you died?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.3K 683 26
↷ ( izuocha fanfiction ! ) 開始 。 i'll make you happy , fairy or not , yeah ? entry dos ; a more or less , kind of but kind of not ─...
21.2K 511 15
The Madoka Magica fandom is kind of dead, so this is my fruitless attempt at reviving it with my horrible writing. Get ready for a hot mess of girl d...
8.3K 213 17
[READER IS FEM-ALIGNED, USING SHE/HER] UPDATE (09/27/23): Holy hell, thank you for 2.13k reads!! I actually debated on deleting this story because it...
148K 2.2K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...