Marvel Imagines

By Ashlerber

Currently Not Accepting Requests! - This book is simple imagines that I come up with, and I write for anyone... More

▪ Requesting and Characters ▪
Bucky Barnes // Unexpected Feels
40s Bucky Barnes // Wanna Dance, Doll?
Steve Rogers // Rough Times Pt.1
Steve Rogers // Rough Times Pt.2
Thor Odison // I Can't do it Anymore
Thor Odinson // Deadly Sickness
Clint Barton // It's You
Tony Stark // You're So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Bucky Barnes // Cheater
Bucky Barnes // You'll be Perfect
Tony Stark // Spin The Bottle
Tony Stark // Back Again
Tony Stark // Finally Falling
Bucky Barnes // Hydra
Peter Quill // Another Galaxy Girl
Chris Evans // Gifted
Tony Stark // Wait
40s Bucky Barnes // The Guy Next Door
Thor Odinson // It Was You All Along
Tony Stark // In This Together Pt.1
Steve Rogers // It Can't be Too Late Right?
Steve Rogers // It Can't be Too Late Right? Pt. 2
Steve Rogers // In Today's World
Eddie Brock // Agony Pt.1
Eddie Brock // Agony Pt. 2
Eddie Brock // Valentine's Day
Druig // Secret Love
Druig // Demeter
Tony Stark // Ten Years
Update

Steve Rogers // High Hopes

5.3K 82 17
By Ashlerber

Length // Medium (1000-2000)

Warnings // Sexual Tension/ Swearing/ Another Song One/ Crying/ Unedited

Relationship // Kinda anti you know?

| Italics will be memories and such. The main character Y/n will be singing the words herself. The imagine itself doesn't use the whole song. It's just abit that I put in. You don't have to listen to the song. |

"Don't drink too much." Natasha demanded at me. I turned my head as I was pulling a dress out of my closet and gave her an innocent look.

"What do you mean? Why can't I?" I asked. I knew her answer very well. She was peobably right, but that didn't stop the small fire in me. Literally.

"You know what I mean, Y/n. Plus I'm not the only one that thinks that. Steve thinks that also." She explains. I let out a loud groan at rhe mention of his name.

"I don't care what Steve thinks. He's a goddamn dick ever since I was joking up Bucjy. Even Bucky knew I was joking! It's just something we do and Steve being the goddamn bitch he is fucking attacked me!" I yelled narrowing my eyebrows.

"Just don't drink too much. Please." She begged. I sigh and turn back around to my closet.

"I'll see what I can do, but I can't help it. You know that." I respond. I heard Nat hum a response back.

"I'll meet you down there then." She says while heading towards the door. I nod to respond to her. I heard my door open and close shortly after that.

I looked down at the black dress infront of me and sighed. I wear this dress room much. I picked it up, with it still on its hanger, and hung it back up in my closet.

I started to look through all of the dresses I owned, which were very little since I had to get them custom made. After I looked through the limited choices I had I spotted a dark deep red dress and pulled it out and pressed it against myself.

After looking at the full length mirror at the otber end of my room I decided this would do fine. I reached for the heels I originally paired with the black dress and held them up next to the dress.

"This works right? They're black anyways." I spoke to myself. I nodded shortly after and started to get ready.

I feel like if you already know Tony you slready knoe it's one of his parties I am attending. Everytime I arrived I always endes up drunk and in my bed, or in some strangers bed. Somehow I have yet hooked up with one of the Avengers which shocked me.

After I quickly got dressed I kept my h/l h/c hair down to flow wherever. I left everything in ny room and started to make my way downstairs. By time I arrived there were people everywhere.

Doesn't surprise me however because its one of Tony's parties. I looked around to try and find Natasha but I didn't find her anywhere. She must still be getting ready. I looked over at the bar and bit my lip.

The fire inside od my started to light and force it upon myself to get a drink, and that's what I did. I felt my legs start to push through everyone inbetween the bar and I. I responded quickly to the people who talked to me and finally sat at one of the bar stools.

"Evening, Y/n." Chase, the bartender, said with a smile. I smiled back.

"How are you, Chase?" I asked polity to the guy who I hooked up with a few weeks ago.

"I'm good, went on a date yesterday." He explained why starting to make my usual drink.

"Really? I hope it went well." I replied while keeping the smile on my lips.

"It went perfect. Ended up going to her place and hanging out. Actually not even having sex." He continued while placing the glass of alcohol in front of me.

"That's a shock." I chuckled and placed the glass and picked it up and chugged the whole liquid down in one go.

"You still surprise me with your skills." He chuckles and went to fetch me my next drink. I rolles my eyes playfullt and shook my head as a playful chuckle escaped my lips.

The night continued to go on like this for the next hour or so. Chase and I catching up along with me drinking.

That's when I heard it. High Hopes. My jam! I gulped on my drink with widen eyes and slammed the drink down.

"This is my jam!" I yelled and stood up on my feet and heading towards the middle and got up on top of the coffee table.

"Well she's druck shitless." Tony responded to my actions.

"Y/n get down." I lookes over at the voice and glared at him. I closes my eyes and swayed my body and made sure to flip Steve off.

"Had to have high, high hopes for a living.Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing. Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision. Always had high, high hopes." I sung along with the singer. Keeoing my eyes closed.

"Get the hell down, Y/n!" Steve yelled while raised his voice.

"Had to have high, high hopes for a living. Didn't know how but I always had a feeling. I was gonna be that one in a million. Always had high, high hopes." I sung louder. Probably making a fool of myself.

That bothered me a lot. I heard distant laughter and opened my eyes. People who I didnt know, along with the Avengers, were all laughing at me.

I stopped swaying and looks all around. It was like my whole world was spinning and it wasn't from the alcohol, but from embarrassment.

It was like three years ago all over again. The first time I got major drunk at Tony's party. My first party since moving in and becoming an Avenger.

I felt my eyes start to water up and knew I was soon going to look like a racoon. I was embarrassing myself infront of hundreds of people.

When I tried to get off the table I actually twisted my ankle and started to fall. Probably from the fact that my world was still spinning. Before I could fall and hit the ground i was caught in a pair of very big muscleur arms.

"I'm getting you out of here." He answered. I looked over and saw Steve and scoffed.

"My ankle hurts." I answered to him.

"That's because you twisted it you twat." He annoyingly answered.

"It's not my fault. Everyone was making fun of me." I turned away from him to look at the party that was slowly disappearing. "Plus I could of handled it myself." I cross my arms.

"Yeah right. If you continued to stay up there I know for a fact you would of taken your dress." Steve said as he opened the door to my bedroom.

"So you took me out so you can get a private show hmm." I smirked at him.

"Wh-what? No no no. I was taking you out before you hurt yourself." he responded after he placed me on my bed.

"Really Steve?" I asked in a seductive voice. Trailing my hand to my back.

"Y/n, stop it your drunk." Steve said backing away from me.

"I am perfectly fine." I responded and started to slip the dress of my shoulders.

"I'm leaving." He responded and turned around. I stood up on my feet and let out a yelp of pain. Steve quickly turned around and ran towards me and helped me up.

"Look at you. Being stupid and standing up on your injured ankle." Stsve rolled his eyes and helped me back on my bed. I ignored him and finished taking off my dress.

"Why-ehy are you braless..?" Steved choked out. I looked down st my breasts and then back at Steve and smirked.

"Because you were going to be there. Thought I put on a show for you." I responded.

"Now we both know that's incorrect. You just wanted to hook up with anyone." He rolled his eyes.

"Now that's incorrect." I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Bull crap." I gasped and looked at him.

"Steven." I barked back at him. He rolled his eyes

"Put on a shirt please." He begged. I proped myself up on my elebows and smirked at him.

"Come on Steve. You and I both know we both like each other. Fuck I even love you." I answered.

"You know I cant take you seriously without a shirt on." He answered while folding his arms against his chest.

"Give me your shirt then." I say. Steve turns his head quickly and looks ar me shockingly. "You said my boobs are clearly distracting so give me your shirt." Steved mumbled a groan back and slowly took off his shirt in embarrassment.

"Don't be shy.. I love you for you." Steve nodded and handed me his shirt.

"You know I still don't believe you love me. You're drunk." He explains.

"Then make love to me." I responded.

"W-what." Steve whispered.

"Forget it. Imma sleep now." I yawned and turned around and fell asleep slightly.

I hated getting drunk. I did with a lot of passion. It wasn't me most of the time. Mostly it was the fires fault.

What I said to Steve though was true. You would be crazy not to feel attracted to him or even feel anything for that guy.

And today I drew the line with my drinking. I embarrassed myself in front of everyone and my crush. Just better sleep the pain away.

Uh.. I don't know what happened during this one honestly. I'll make better ones I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 136 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...
131K 1.4K 41
Just like the title says, a series of Avengers imagines. I do not own any of the characters in this book except (y/n) you. Requests are still open, s...
24.5K 439 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)