In Each Other's Arms

By brokengirl_29

She is Done with Love but she met him……..He is Engaged to be Married but he found her……… T... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
In Each Other's Arms - Whatever It Takes
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Brokengirl's Random Thoughts: Letting Go
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 10

15.1K 106 36
By brokengirl_29

Gerald brought her back to the room and laid her to bed. He then lay beside her. Gerald propped his elbow and rest his head on his hand. Sarah lay sideways looking directly into his eyes. Both of them quiet. Sarah naughtily winked at him and smiled. “I thought we will be having round two?” She softly asked him. Gerald laughed at Sarah’s naughtiness and pinched her nose with his free hand. “You are still sore, babe.” He whispered to her. “Mr. Anderson, I want a round 2.” She countered to him with a determined and naughty look on her face. Gerald laughed again and kissed her. He deepened the kiss as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Her tongue met his as they continue to taste each other’s mouth. Sarah licked his lower lip which earned a groan from him. He lowered his head into her neck and nibbled her there. He slowly slid her nightgown as he go lower and lower her body. Sarah was clutching his shoulder and started to caress it. He blew soft kisses in her flat stomach, Sarah softly groaned as he does it and slightly arched her body up. Gerald held her thighs and positioned himself between it. He caressed her inner thigh with his hand. He kissed her again on the mouth and started to touch her center. He continued to caress her there until her juices started to flow in his hand. He heard Sarah moaned. “Are you ready babe?” He whispered. Sarah nodded her head, her eyes full of desire. “Please, Babe.” She pleaded. He positioned himself and kneeled between her thighs. He then slowly entered her, making sure not to hurt her. When her body adjusted with his length he move faster and faster until her body was moving with him in an erotic dance. His hands were supporting Sarah’s as he thrust deeper into her. “I love you, babe.” He whispered in her ear as they reached their shared climax. He gently eased out of her and collapsed beside her. He kissed her lightly on the lips. “Round two done, babe.” He whispered and smiled at her. Sarah smiled at him and mouthed an “I love you.” He smiled and hugged her, circling his arms around her waist. Sarah buried her head on his neck and inhaled his scent. “Don’t do that, babe.” He whispered to her. Sarah lifted her head from his neck and directed a questioning eye on him. “Or Round 3 will be sooner.” He teasingly continued. Sarah slapped his shoulder and laughed. “I love you, Babe.” She told him. “I love you more, beautiful.” He countered and cuddled her again.

They stayed in bed just cuddling each other. "Babe, we have to get out of bed and get ready for lunch." He told her after a while. Sarah nodded and eased her self out of bed. "I' ll go shower first." She announced and walked towards the bathroom. "Make sure to lock the door, Babe or I'll follow you there for round three." He joked at her retreating back. Sarah turned around, faced him and sticked out her tongue to him. "Ceased fire, muna, Mr.Anderson." She said and naughtily smiled at him.

Gerald shook his head as she entered the bathroom. He then reached for the remote at the side table and switched on the television. TFC flashed on the screen and a local news from home was currently airing. Gerald was surprised when he heard the news anchor said his name.

"Mr. Gerald Anderson Jr. and First Daughter Iza Calzado called it quits and ended their engagment. Some unconfirmed reports says that Mr. Anderson is now having an affair with his Executive Assistant which led his separation with the First Daughter. It was also learned that the woman in question is indeed Ms. Sarah Geronimo, the former fiancee of Jake Cuenca  of Cuenca Group of Companies and Mr. Anderson's best friend. The media is now doing their best to hunt the concerned parties for their statements regarding the issue." The news anchor reported.

The reports must end, they will surely ruin Sarah's integrity and she does not deserve that. Gerald thought. He then muted the television and reached for his blackberry and dialed Melissa Ricks' number. 

 Melissa answered the phone on its second ring. “Yes, Gerald, Mel here.” She casually answered from the other end of the line.

“Mel, I need you to release a press statement immediately. I don’t want Sarah’s name being dragged with the issue of my fall out with Iza. Please draft a statement that will clear her name and send it in my email ASAP.” He instructed his friend and Marketing/PR Director.” He heard Melissa gasp from the other line. What is it, Mel? He asked her annoyed.”

“Ge, I don’t know what is the real score between you and Sarah but the media is stalking me and the company just to get both of your sides regarding the controversy. I am worried that whatever statement you will release to deny the issue the media won’t believe it. Apparently Iza made a statement that the reason both of you decided to call it quits is because you found someone who you will love more than her. When the statement was released more people believed that the rumors between you and Sarah are true. The Media discovered that both of you are out of the country thus the speculations strengthened.” Melissa alarmingly told him.

“Oh God, this should not be happening. Look Mel, do what I told you, draft a statement on my behalf to clear Sarah’s name. Don’t deny anything just make sure to point out that whatever the reason of his breakup with Iza it is between them two and not about Sarah.” He firmly instructed her.

“Anything you want me to add, Ge?” Melissa asked. “Emphasize that Sarah is a respectable woman and a private one at that. Ask them to refrain from dragging her name to this issue.” He said.

“Ok, Ge, I will work on it.” Melissa told him. “Mel, I need that statement as soon as possible.” He told her with a restrained anger in his tone. And I want that released tomorrow in the papers.” He added. “Gosh, Ge ano ba itong pinasok mo or should I say niyo?” Melissa retorted back at him. “Just do what I told you, Mel. Please.” He wearily told her. “Ok, Ge, I need a raise for this. Grabe ang stress ko dahil dito sa issue.” She jokingly told him to lighten his mood.

“Thanks Mel, I will wait for your draft.” He retorted back at his friend and colleague and ended the call. He did not realize that Sarah was already done with her shower and was standing behind him at the other side of the bed. “What’s the problem, Babe?” He heard her asked him. He turned his body from where he was seated and faced her. “Nothing much, babe, it’s all taken care of. You don’t have to worry.” Sarah walked towards him and sat beside him. She then held his hand and squeezed it. “Ge, you have to tell me, hindi ako papayag na ikaw lang ang nabibigatan.” She softly told him. He gave her a small smile. “She is braving up for him.” He thought. “Apparently we are both a controversy in Manila. Your name is being dragged with my mess, which irks me. I asked Melissa to release a statement clearing your name.” He explained to her. Sarah was so touched with his concern and love that she got teary eyed. Gerald was looking at him with love in his eyes. “Babe, don’t worry too much about me. Pinasok ko ito and alam ko my name will be dragged. I don’t care as long as I love you what they say is nothing. I am aware mahihirapan tayo lalo na pagbalik sa Manila but I believe as long as we have each other we can surpass it.” She bravely told him. Gerald smiled at what she said and kissed her. “I’ll protect you, Sarah, kahit ako pa ang masira.” He told her with conviction in his voice.

“Alam ko, but I will not let you ruin your name because of me.” She argued with him. “Let’s not talk about the problem that is surely in our horizon, Ge let us just enjoy the time we have now. For now, tayo lang muna. Tayong dalawa lang, okay?” She added.

Gerald nodded and squeezed her hand. “Let’s have lunch, Babe and off to the amusement park.” He announced his mood changed and was widely smiling at her. “Amusement Park, bata lang, babe? She teased. She then laughed at the thought of it. Gerald smiled at her. “Bakit ayaw mo?” He asked her while pouting his mouth like a child.” Gusto, kaya lang parang kailangan maligo ka muna kasi sa totoo lang naamoy na kita.” She teased him. “Ganoon? O sige I’ll take my shower na.” He stood up and walked towards the bathroom. “I will make sure to lock the door; you might enter and asked me for round three.” He teasingly countered at her. Sarah playfully threw a pillow at his retreating back. “Huh, in your dreams, Mr. Anderson.” She said while laughing and blushing at the same time. Gerald laughed with her and blew a kiss at her. She caught it and sweetly smiled at him.”

“Corny natin, Babe.” She said and laughed.

Sarah was waiting for Gerald to finish his shower. She went to the walk-in closet and change into a white denim shorts and a pink tee top. She slid on her beige wedge espadrilles, tied her hair in a low ponytail and put on a little make up. She went out of the walk-in closet and saw Gerald already dressed in a khaki shorts and white short sleeve polo. He has a white cap on and was standing in front of the windows overlooking the balcony of their room. His back was on her. He was in deep thought which made her worried. She quietly approached him and hugged him from the back.

“Penny for your thoughts, babe?” She whispered into his ear. Gerald clutched on her hand that was circled on his waist and rubbed the back of it with his thumb. He turned his head and looked at her. Her head was resting on his shoulder. Her eyes gazed up at his serious eyes. “I Love you so much, Sarah.” He seriously said to her while his thumb was intensely rubbing the back of her hand. The smile on her face was gone a look of worry replaced it.

“What is bothering you, Ge?” She asked him, alarmed.  Gerald turned his body around and completely faced her both of their arms circled in each other’s waist. “Tito Manuel, just called me, apparently Iza can’t take on the controversy our fall out brought and attempted suicide. Tito Manuel is requesting me to see her as she was looking for me. Sarah, I did not realize that along our arranged relationship Iza, fell in love with me and it guilt’s me knowing the fact that I have hurt her in some ways. She is a friend, Sarah, a friend that will always be a part of my life.” He explained to her with sad eyes.

“Don’t worry about me, Ge. I can take care of myself. If you need to get back to Manila, I would understand.” She softly told him as she rested her cheek on his cheek. They stood like that for a while, their arms in each other’s waist tightly clutching each other.

“I’ve promised to protect you, Sarah and I will hold on to that promise. I will spend three weeks with you as planned and no one can change that. I’ll just see Iza when we got back to Manila.” He told her.

Sarah looked at him with worried eyes but remained quiet. “Don’t worry, Babe I explained my side to Tito Manuel and he understood the situation. He agreed that it might be best if I won’t go home soon. Baka kasi,magkakagulo ang media if they will discover na babalik ako sa Manila agad.” He added.

“Does the President know that you are with me here in Thailand?” Sarah asked him. “Yes, babe it is for the best that he knows. Don’t worry he understand the situation.” Gerald honestly answered her.

“How about your, Parents?” Sarah continued to ask him.

Gerald untangled his arms from her waist and slightly moved away from her. He faced the window again and settled his eyes at the scenery outside. “I don’t want to talk about them, Sarah. As of now we are not on a talking basis. Let’s leave it like that.” He told her with a hint of bitterness and resentment on his voice.

Sarah again hugged him from the back and rested her head on the back of his shoulders. “I love you, Ge alam ko mahihirapan tayo, just remember that I love you so much.” She softly told him as her eyes started to tear up.

“I know babe, and I love you too, so much. There is no turning back for us Sarah and that is a fact.” He told her with much dignity in his voice. He then turned around, held on her hand interlocking his fingers with hers and pulled her towards the door. “So ano babe, let’s go na. Lunch and Dream World, Bangkok is waiting for us.” He announced in a more cheerful voice.

Sarah just smiled and followed him as he pulled her outside the room.

“Lunch and Dream World here we come.” She cheerfully exclaimed to him to lighten the mood. He looked back at her and flashed a big grin at her, his eyes full of love and promise.

“We will surpass everything, Ge as long as we love each other.” She whispered to herself.

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 652 18
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
Connection By Ara

Fanfiction

114K 2.1K 19
They told me to be grateful for the roof above my head, food on my table, affording hundreds of thousands of tuition fees, and all the other luxuriou...
151K 1.5K 90
love,love,love..hanggang saan ka kakapit?hanggang saan ka tatagal sa pag-iibigang tinututulan ng iyong magulang?
124K 1.5K 87
Paano kung lahat ng inaakala mo totoo?Lahat ng ipinapakita sayo ay tunay naniwala ka sa lahat ng sinasabi nya dahil nga nabulag ka na sa pagmamahal m...