Jerrie Oneshots

By xJerrieTrashx

As said on the title "Jerrie Oneshots" This is my first time writing so bear with me. Thank you More

Fix A Heart
Nightmares and Cuddles
Letters
Loopy Love
Jelly
Promised Love
Birthday Disaster
Baby Love
Baby Love (Part 2)
Baby Love (Part 3)
Explanation
Bad News
From Sofi
Safe Place
No Sleep

Be Alright

7K 78 18
By xJerrieTrashx

Jade's POV

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy but I ignored it cause I can feel Perrie whimpering beside me. So I start to really wake myself up and when I do, I saw Perrie being really pale and all. I got worried and I panicked. I touched her forehead and feel it hot and sweating. I think she has a cold or a fever? whatever that is this is all my fault. I can't believe it. I sighed as I remember what we did last night.

*Flashback*
We just arrived here in Maldives and I'm freaking excited. This is Perrie's surprise for our Anniversary. Well it really took me by surprise. She's been here with her friends back then but not me.

"Do you like it princess?" Perrie smiled at me
"Like it? I Love it babe. Thank you!" I said kissing her cheek
"Let's go?" she asked and I just grinned at her and interlocked our fingers.

We're on our way to the hotel we're staying at and its an understatement when I said I'm excited. I'm ecstatic. This is gonna be remarkable. When we arrived I pulled her out and I think there's more surprise.

"We're in a villa?" I gasped looking at her
"I thought we're gonna be in a hotel" I added

She just hugged me "Only the best for my princess" Perrie said and kissed my forehead. I kissed her in return. We've been kissing for a few minutes. We just stopped to breath and I grinned at her. She's the best and I'm so lucky to have her.

I dragged her around and its really beautiful. The beach, the sky, the villa, Perrie, everything. This is perfect. She's perfect. I smiled dreamily.

"Perrie? Babe?" she hummed and looked at me smiling

"Thankyou for everything, for this and for you. I love you." I said meaning everything.

"I would do anything for you princess. I love you more"

She kissed my head, then my forehead and my nose then finally my lips. I feel so loved and cared for everytime that I'm with her. She closed her eyes and I know she's a bit tired and jet lagged.

"Do you want to rest babe?" I asked her

"We can rest for a bit, have dinner and then we'll do what you want okay?" she grinned at me

"Okay babe, let's go unpack" I said and she dragged me to our bedroom which I might say look great as well. When we're inside she went to the bed and lied down head first.

"Beeeeeddd" she screamed in the pillow. I laughed at her shenanigans. I decided I'll let her rest and I'll do the unpacking. After a few minutes of unpacking I joined her and snuggled with her.

"So what do you wanna do baby?" she asked facing me

"Well I could think of many things to do but I wanna try something with you." I told her while I'm tracing her face. She's really pretty.

"And may I ask what would that be my princess?" she looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Promise you won't laugh at me and be mad?" I asked her first cause I know this is really silly.

"Whyyyyyy???" Perrie said dramatically. I giggled and looked at her. "Please?" I persuaded

"Okay I promise I won't laugh and get mad." she promised

Here goes nothing.

"I wanna go skinny dipping with you" I told her quickly and closed my eyes.
Minutes passed and she's not responding. I opened my eyes and she's smirking. Ughhhh! I want to wipe that smirk off her face.

"You do?" she asked trying to stifle her laughter which she's failing into. I only nodded at her question and covered my face with my hands.

And here goes the laughter. She's laughing hard. She can't stop laughing which made me more embarassed.

"Hey baby, don't cover your pretty face." Perrie said trying to remove my hands. She's much stronger than me so in a matter of seconds she got what she want.

As I looked at her she's just looking at me and she pecked my forehead and asked me. "Is that really what you want?" I only nodded and hid my face in her neck. She cuddles me more and embraced me she's holding her whole world.

"Okay princess. We'll go skinny dipping then. I'll see your very sexy and heavenly body so its a win-win situation" she told me and I can feel her smirking again but I grinned and hugger her more.

"thank you thank you thank you thank you..." I keep repeating that over and over again. She's laughing at me again . There's nothing more I want than her always being happy and content.

After dinner we went back to the room and started getting ready. I walked to her and asked her if she's ready and we went out.

There's nobody in here. Perrie knows the place like the back of her head, but I don't so she's our map. I think this is a private place and that's great so nobody will see us.

"Let's go babe?"

"Yeah" I answered and started undressing. When I looked back I saw Perrie and she's already naked. I saw her abs and everything.

"Having a nice view babe? you should take a picture it will last long" perrie teased me. I started walking towards her.

"Nah its okay babe I like it when I see it live" I winked at her. I walked passed by her towards the sea. I looked back and she's still there stunned. I laughed

"Babe? you going?" I called for her

"Y-ye-yeah" she stuttered. I smiled at my effect on her.

When she's near we started to walk hand in hand. The water is cold on our feet but its okay. Suddenly, she carried me on her shoulders and ran to the water.

"Perrieeeeee! No!" she ignored what I said and continue running and laughing

"If you drop m..." I didn't even finish what I'm saying cause she dropped me to the water already. Its fucking cold. When I went up I reaches for her and she gladly took my hand. I smirked and pulled her in the water also.

This is the best night. We're laughing hard. We chased each other in the cold breeze. We kissed a lot. And we are happy.

After that we went back to the villa tired but its worth it. We changed clothes and snuggled on the bed and fell asleep.

*End of Flashback*

I feel lighthead after remembering last night. Its all my fault. Now she's sick because of my silly idea.

"What would I do? What would I do?..." I keep on asking myself thinking of ways to help my baby. That's when an idea came to my mind.

I'll buy her medicines and make her breakfast. I need to cook now so I can buy her medicines quick.

After cooking, I made her a full english breakfast with an orange juice, water and a note for when she wakes up. I put the tray in the table beside our bed and I walked to her.

"Baby, I'm just gonna buy you some medicines okay? I'll be quick as best I can. I love you" I kissed her forehead and she just groans in her sleep. I feel a little dizzy again but nevertheless continued walking out. I grabbed my wallet and walked out of the villa.

I don't know where I'm going so I asked the guard outside.
"Excuse me sir, may I ask where the nearest pharmacy is?" I asked politely

"Yes there is a small pharmacy at the end of that street. So you go straight, then left and then you go right again. At the end of that street you'll see the pharmacy. Its really not that far so you can walk" He smiled at me and I thanked him walking away

So my journey to the pharmacy is okay, its a little chilly outside so I think its gonna rain. And guess what I don't have an umbrella, great. Just Great! I arrived at the pharmacy and I need to wait for my turn there's 4 people inside so I can wait for a bit more.

After a few minutes of arguing to the counter what I need she understanda me. I paid what i bought and started my way back.

On my way back the rain starts to pour. At first its only drizzling but now its really starts to rain hard. I forgot my phone at the villa. "This day keeps gettinh worse" I sighed as I continued walking back to the villa shivering and holding Perrie's medicine in my chest.

I could run but I can't I feel really dizzy and I feel like I would faint if I run. As I see the villa, I smiled to myself and continued walking forward. I am soaking wet but that's okay, this is for Pez.

Perrie's POV

I woke up feeling like shit but I'm a bit better than earlier. I know Jade went out I just don't know why. That's why I'm awake she's not here by my side cuddling me. My head hurts so much that I didn't understand what she says. But she's just around here somewhere.

I looked to my right and I see food and there's a note at the side.
"Awww Jadey" I smiled dreamily as I read the note

My Pez,
I just went out to buy some things for you. Don't worry about me I'm fine. Eat your breakfast. Be back in a few. Love you xxx

Jadey xx

"That's really sweet of you my love" I smiled thinking of my princess. I thanked her in my head grabbing my food.

I took a bite and moaned at the taste. She's really great. Not only good to be a girlfriend but to be a wife. I really love her. I'm gonna thank her later. I grinned continued eating.

After 30 minutes she's still not home and I'm getting worried. I tried calling her only to find out that she left her phone here. Wow great Jadey!

"I know you're smart babe but you can be stupid sometimes" I worriedly said

That's when it dawned at me. She don't know this place. She's not familiar here. And its been raining outside. Where the heck is she. That's when I thought that I need to start looking for her.

So I put on my hoodie, put my shoes on and grabbed an umbrella. When I opened the door she's there.

"Pez" she whimpered

The love of my life collapsed and before she could fall I catch her. She's soaking wet but she's hot. I know she's hot but not that hot. Like sick hot! She's pale and she's shivering.

"Oh god!" I said

I carried her to the bed and get a towel to dry her a bit. I left her there for a bit and got a nice warm water in a bowl and a towel. I stripped her until she's just in her undies. Nothing I've never seen before. I washed her and put her jammies on. While walking back to the bedroom I remember Jade dropped something on the doorstep when she fainted so I got that first.

"What's this?" I asked myself. As I opened it. There's lot of medicines for headaches, cold and flu. Then I remember last night. She thinks I'm sick, well I am but not that much so she bought me medicines. She's so sweet. Even if she's also sick she'll take care of me.

She's still sleeping so I let her. While she's sleeping I called a doctor so they can check her up. She's still shivering and I want her better not like this. The doctor is gonna arrive in an hour so I cuddled her so she'll be nice and warm.

"I love you Jadey, my princess. Get well soon okay. Thank you for buying me medicines but you need it more now. You're too kind for this world babe. Sleep for now. Nanite" I kissed her temple and cuddled her close to me.

No One's POV

Little did they know that they are both gonna be surprised.

Jade's POV

I groaned waking up, my head really hurts. I feel arms around me and I know that its Perrie so I snuggled more to her.

"You're awake. I'm worried about you princess" Perrie told me while kissing my forehead.

"What happened to me?" I asked
"You-" I cut her off quickly
"Wait did you take the medicines I bought for you"

"Yes Jadey, now can you please just relax. You're far more sick than I am. And to answer your question you fainted and I already called the doctor so they can you up." Perrie sweetly said

"What? Doctor?" I quickly said sitting up which caused her to sit up also.

"Yes. Doctor, he's just gonna check on you to make sure you're alright" Perrie said in a calm tone trying to calm me down also.

"But I'm perfectly fine. Look" I told her standing up which makes me feel dizzy a lot. I held my head with my hands and closed my eyes.

"See you're not. Come here and lay down for a bit" Perrie said making me do what she said which I comply. I'm really dizzy. We wait for a few more minutes and someone knocked on the door. "That must be the doctor" I told myself

"That must be the doctor" Perrie said getting up and walking to thw door. I'm left here inside the bedroom. I can hear their conversation.

"Yeah she's awake now" Perrie said
"That's good. Maybe she just had a cold, fever or something so we better check on her now." The doctor said. Well he seems like he knows what he's doing. A bit more and they entered the bedroom.

"Hello Miss Thirlwall. Doctor Gabriel Smith, but you can call me Gabe or Dr. Gabe whatever you like" He introduced himself smiling. He shaked my hands and all that formality.

"So what seems to be the problem? I know you fainted and all but how do you feel?" Doctor Gabe as whatever he like us to call him asked me.

"My head really hurts and the lower part of my back is aching also" I told him calmly. Perrie is beside me smiling sadly while she holds my hand.

"Do you feel nauseous?" He asked again.

"Yeah I do actually"

He continued writing on his small notebook after I answered.
"Okay I'll quickly check you up so just to prove my conclusion. So if you could just lay down" He told me.
I don't want to though. I think I'm perfectly fine. When I look at Pez she's giving me the 'please for me' look. She really knows me well. I sighed and lie down while still holding her hand.

"Don't worry you'll be fine" Pez told me and kissed my forehead.

Doctor started looking at my eyes and ears. He took my temperature. He checked my heartbeat. The last one is he wanted to check my tummy. I looked at Pez and she's still giving me that look. I reluctantly pulled my shirt upward enough for him to look at my tummy. With his two fingers he pressed on my stomach and it actually hurts. I hissed at that and Pez gently squeezed my hand. I smiled at her.

Perrie's POV

Okay so the Doctor is checking Jade now. When she pulled her shirt up I realized that she gained weight cause her tummy is big now. I giggled at that. These past few weeks she's actually eating a lot. Mostly her precious biscuits.

The doctor is finished checking Jade and I'm glad. She sat up and pulled down her shirt.

"Okay so Jade I have a few questions for you. Can you answer them for me?" Doctor asked her

"Yeah okay" she smiled softly

"So you told me you feel nauseous yeah? had you thrown up this few days?" He calmly asks Jade. She thinks for a moment before nodding her head.

"Jade this is the question that will determine why you fainted okay?"
Jade only nodded

"Did you have your period yet?" He asked Jade

Jade quickly thinks. Why would her period be why she fainted its normal right. Well I don't know cause I don't have what she have. I laughed at that in my head. But something clicked on my mind. If she didn't have her period yet isn't she? OMG is this real??? I didn't even know what Jade answered to the doctor cause I'm zoning out. I was pulled out of my trance when I feel a light squeeze on my hand. I looked at her and she's nervous.

"Ms. Thirlwall you might be pregnant" He grinned at us. Jade is shocked. Well I am too. I'm gonna be a Mom. We're gonna be Moms.

"We're Pregnant! I mean you're pregnant!" I screamed out of happines and I hugged her tight. Come think of it maybe that's why she has a small bump in her tummy. She's eating for two now. The Doctor cut me off my yrance again.

"You should do the Pregnancy Test also, here I have some in my bag" He gave us one test. Jade went to the bathroom and get it done. While I continued to talk to Dr. Gabe.

"So why did she faint?" I asked curiously towards him.

"I think that she's stressed and all that pain in her head and lower back made her think of it more resulting in her fainting. Don't worry I'll give her vitamins that she should always take and some medicines for when her head is aching again. Let her have some rest and she can't be stressed it won't be good to the baby." He explained to me. Okay I thinks its good.

"Okay I'll let her relax and sleep a lot then" I laughed

"Congratulations! I am certain that she is pregnant but I think it hasn't sink in on her that she's gonna be a mom that's why I let her do it" Dr. Gabe told me and I was grinning a lot.

After 5 minutes she came out of the bathroom crying. I rushed to her side and hugged her tight.
"Hey, why you crying princess?" I asked Jadey. I rubbed her back just to soothe her
"I'm pregnant" She said
"That's good right?" I asked her nervously. Because what if she don't want to be a mom yet.
"Yeah" she answered nodding her head. Wow that's a relief. Then why is she crying?
"Tears of joy then?" I asked her again. She snuggled more and nodded her head.

"Congratulations Ms. Thirlwall. You're 1 month pregnant. I'll be going now. Thank you" Doctor Gabe told her. She continued to hide on my neck. I quickl said thank you to the Doctor and he went out.

She's still crying. I carried her again while her head is in the crook of my neck. I went to the kitchen still holding her and I got the bottled water in the fridge. I gave her the vitamins that she should drink. She took it well and drank plenty of water.

"Good. I love you princess" I kissed her lips and she kissed back.
"I love you too" she answered nearly a whisper. I walked back to our room and when we arrived there she's asleep. She look ever so cute. I lay her down and covered her with the duvet. I went to the other side and decided to sleep too. When I'm going to hug her I noticed something on her hand.

Its the test. I take a look at it. I grinned that it actually have two lines there. This is gonna be a new adventure for us.
I pecked her lips one last time. I bent down a bit further.

"Hey little buddy! Don't stress your mom okay. We love you" I kissed her small bump.

After this I know that we're gonna be alright.

__________________________

First Oneshot!! ☺️
Comment and Vote

If you have requests just message me 😉 It can be anything about Jerrie ❤️
#Paddy

Thanks loves ♥️

-Sofi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.6K 19
**completed** jadethirlwall:Hey bby:)) jadethirlwall:how are you? jadethirlwall:bby?pls reply jadethirlwall:c'mon!!stop leaving me on read:( perrieed...
12.2K 189 11
Here are some Cimorelli One-Shots. Requests are open, nothing too inappropriate tho plz. I luvvvvv fluff so expect a lot of that
23K 613 31
Some people are sweet some people are psycho. Perrie falls in love with her dealer. And finds out things she never wish she would
279K 8.3K 40
Everything changed when they met each other. G!P Perrie