STRAY KIDS โ” imagines

By ChangliX-Trash

UPDATED 2020 VERSION -- i recommend you read from under the chapter named 'UPDATE 2020'. the others flopped l... More

โ—Changbin : First Meetโ—
โ—Jeongin : Young Wings ใ€PT: 1ใ€‘โ—
โ—Felix : Into The New Worldใ€PT: 1ใ€‘โ—
โ—Minho : Forgetting Youโ—
โ—Jisung : Hesitantโ—
โ—Felix : Into Your World ๏ฝ›Pt-2๏ฝโ—
โ—Hyunjin : Hellevatorโ—
โ—Jeongin :Young Wings Pt-2โดENDโตโ—
โ™กSwin + YH BOYSโ™ก
โ—Seungmin : First Loveโ—
โ™กImportant Noteโ™ก
โ—‹Hyung Line Reactionโ—‹
โ—Felix : Into My New World Pt-3โ—
โ—Felix : Into The New World Pt-4โ—
โ—HyunIn : Bye Pt:1โ—
โ—Woojin : Snow Fallโ—
โ—Chan : I'm Sorry I Didn't Knowโ—
โ—Changbin : The Boss BabyโฒPT:1โณ โ—
โ—Hyunjin : Silence Speaks Louderโ—
โ—{REQ} Jisung : Connectionโ—
โ™กRequests And Some Wordsโ™ก
โ—{REQ} Felix : ErasedโฒPT:1โณโ—
โ™กAuthornim is D.E.A.Dโ™ก
โ—Hyunjin : The Mist And The MemoryโฒPT:1โณโ—
โ—๏ธI Will Be Backโ—
โ™ก tagged โ™ก
โ—Minho : You Can Reclaim Your Crownโ—
โ—Hyunjin: Thickโ—
โฃ๏ธTagged Againโฃ๏ธ
โ—Changbin: Black On Black [PT-1]โ—
โ™กTaggedโ™ก
โ—‹Reaction: Maknae Lineโ—‹
โ—Minho: Bitter-Sweet Smileโ—
โ—Changbin: The Boss BabyโฒPt:2โณโ—
โ—Felix: Into The New World โฒPt-6โณโ—
โ—โฒREQโณFelix: As You Areโ—
โ™กA/Nโ™ก
โ—Seungmin: Just A Dreamโ—
โ™กHAPPY BIRTHDAY + HIATUSโ™ก
โ™กA/Nโ™ก
โ—Felix: Into The New World[PT 7]โ—
โ— hyunjin when...
UPDATE 2020
โ•นhyunjin : breaking up
โ•นjeongin : robin hood
โ•นskz : would you rather
โ•นtagged by bub

โ—Felix : Into The New World Pt-5โ—

1.9K 48 32
By ChangliX-Trash

Genre : Fluff
Pairing : Felix X Reader
I've finally wrote a part 5😌

Guys, I deleted my q&a after a day I uploaded because something went wrong in my saving. And I got two questions.

1.How old are you? Asked by putriellya
= Currently I'm 12 (People tell me I'm more mature than my age, and by judging at my height I look like a 16 year old XD)

2. Favorite Song? Asked by tsungari
= Hellevator [Stray Kids]
Promise [Exo]
River Flows In You [Yiruma]

Domestic Banana [Stray Kids-3racha] {LMFAO this is the funniest song}
Faded [Alan Walker]
I hate you, I love you [Gnash]

Forbes[Borgore ft. GEasy] The coolest song ever
King [Lauren Aquilina]
Beautiful [Wanna One]
Emptiness [Madtown]
My love [Lee Hi]
Summer rain[GFriend]

And all of Stray Kids's songs

Btw, this is a few weeks after Ch-4.

Felix's Pov-
Y/n came home after a few lonely hours and I jumped out of the couch once I heard the door being unlocked.
"Y/N!!!" I squealed as she just laughs
"Ne~~~~~You're alive! I thought you'd be dead outta boredom"

"It was soooo~~~not fun without you" I pouted a bit as she gave me that 😏 kinda look.
"So, I hope you didn't break a thing while you were alone"

"Not a single thing,"

3rd Person's Pov-
As you started preparing dinner, Felix came to the kitchen after taking a bath.
"Can I help?" he asked and leaned on the counter.

"Well, yeah. Why don't you look after this kimchi while I cut the vegetables?" you asked as he nods.

Good boy, eh?

But while you were cutting the cabbage, you were too into admiring his features when you accidentally cut your finger and winced in pain.
"What happened?".

Felix's reaction was fast.
"I cut myself " you said as he came near with the band-aid he took.

"So clumsy, this is what happens when you like me too much" well fuck...he knew.

"W-What? I-I don't like yo-you"

" Stuttering? Proves you love me" he teased without a smile as shivers went down your spine.

"No way..... I.. " you looked down at your shoes and thought of how to answer Felix.

"Kid, you totally like me!" he laughed out maniacally as you gave him a smack on the head.

"Shut up" you said in a low tone as you faced the opposite side in embarrassment and started cutting the veggies again.

"Y/n-ah....." he poked your cheeks and pouted "Come on~Smile~~~~~" he cooed but you burst out laughing at his voice crack and now he was the one to keep shut.

"It wasn't that funny..." he gave you that... 😕.... Look

" You should've seen your face when you cracked up! " you laughed as he just laughed too while there was some burnt something smell....

Oh FuCk...ThE KiMcHi...
...
At night-
...

So you and Felix messed up but no one was to blame since both of you hadn't paid attention to the angry kimchi who boiled out and burnt.

After cleaning the kitchen, you both just sat on the couch and ate some anything while watching a movie.

"Felix-ah" you called out as he hummed in response, then looked at you while stuffing in his marshmallow into his mouth.
"Ne? Any problem hon?"

"Cut it out Lee Felix!" you face palmed as you continued, "Anyway, I thought about something you might like"

"Like hugging you?" he made that duck face as you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah2,whatever.... I actually meant that if you would like to come to the kindergarten with me...you can. Our employer needed another person to take care of the children, a BOY to be exact"

"Of course! I like children alot ya know? Can I come tomorrow?" his eyes gleamed in excitement

"Kay, and I wanted to change your appearance a bit so we don't get into mess again if we ever get caught by the men"

"Like?"

"..."

A fEw MoMeNtS LaTeR~~

"God!This looks good!" Felix smile at himself in the mirror then looked back at you, "So? How does your boyfriend look hon?"

"Stfu altho I have to admit you're hella sexy" you blurted out

"What? Me sexy?" he smirked at the thought of you picturing him THAT way.

"N-No....I never said anything about you..." you gulped as he comes closer, " Wh-What are you doing?" you stuttered as you felt his breath in your ear.

"What do you think about me?" he still hadn't move away.

"I...An... An Alpaca Looking Headass" you pushed him away and faced the opposite side.

"Cmon baby, I know I look better than that" he came closer... Really closer then suddenly back hugged you.

"Felix..." you knew he loved teasing you alot, but this time, he somewhat sounded serious.

"Do you like me?" he spinned you around then looked right into your eyes. You hesitated the urge to look into those beautiful eyes of his.

"I.... "
"Be frank"
"I don't know"

"So you've yet to confirm that you love me? Why don't I do it for you?" he asked and leaned in closer until your faces were 2 inches apart, "May I?" he asked as you nodded silently.

Then in a matter of seconds, you felt his soft and tender lips, which you've always wanted, on yours.

" Y/n-ah! Y/n-ah!"
"Yes!?" you woke up from your thoughts.
"Thought you've seen a ghost, how do I look by the way?" he smiled.

"Good, altho you look...like an alpaca" the last sentence was quiet but he sure did hear ya.
"TF... I LoOk LiKe A FrIgGiN AlPaCa?"

"Ye-No! Not at all..."

No, no, no Y/F/N!!! He's too innocent to do those things! What are you even thinking? Agh...Can this get any worse?

"Oh~ So I was wondering, how will...you know... What would I do in the school? What if the children didn't like me?" he questioned as you looked at him.

"Felix, of course the children would like you" you said.

"I never had a younger sibling, my friend Jeongin, had a younger brother. They looked so happy with each other, and he'd always buy him lollipops whenever he picks him up from school. They smile together and do all things together...My siblings never do that... " he suddenly changed his tone.

" Listen Felix, they may have not done well to you before. But here with me, no! Thats a complete different story! I'll treat you better than they did," you placed a hand on his shoulder as he looks at you.

"Can... You hug me?," he asked as you quietly smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and you didn't actually pull back. He felt warm and happy when he hugs you.

Soon, you heard him sob. He was very soft hearted as you knew.
"Its alright" you patted his back and run your hand through his now blonde hair.

"My mother always hugged me when I was younger. Every time I get scared, she tells me everything's alright and would hug me... Like how you do..."

Felix had this sudden mood swing. Even if he's happy, mention about his family and he'll get hurt at once.

"Your mother would be proud of you," you said and cupped his left cheek and wiped his tears with your hankie.
"R-Really..??" he asked as you nodded.
"Yes, she would be"

You watched a movie as he soon fell asleep on your lap.
"Omo, this giant baby..." you smiled before watching the movie again until it ended a few mins later.

"Am I supposed to carry him now?" you asked yourself as you thought about how you were gonna take him to the bed.

"Maybe I should just wake him up"

You shook his shoulder a bit but he didn't wake up.
"Felix-ah, Felix-ah!"
"*Yawns* Ne~~ *Yawns*"
"Lets go to bed"
"Okay"

The next day(imma excited XD)~

The next day, Felix seemed to be more than excited to go to the school.
"Hurry y/n! Hurry! Palli!!" he squealed and jumped in excitement.

"I'm coming," you couldn't help but smile to yourself about his cuteness.
"Someone's excited" you said teasingly as you locked the door.

"Yeah, I gotta admit. I wanna meet them. Children are so~ cute" he clinged onto your hand most of the time before you reached the kindergarten.
N
"Good Morning y/n!" greeted Maria.
"Good morning unnie,has Mr.Byun arrived?" you asked as she shook her head.
"No, not yet. Is that your boyfriend there?"

"Ye-What?! No... He's a friend of mine" you quickly reacted after thinking twice.
"Oh,I'm Maria,nice to meet you" she bowed.
"Lee Felix, nice to meet you too" he bowed back.

"Cmon, lets go to the staff room" you signaled him to go as he did.

"You two would make a cute couple you know?" Maria said but it was only audible to you and her.

"You kiddin?" you giggled at her comment.
"No, you really do"
"He's... Not my type. I like him as a friend though" you said but saw her face which seemed to doubt you.

"I hope you actually do...as a friend" she teased and poked your arm.
"Yah! Not funny" you said and ran to Felix who was peeking in the classroom where some children were playing.

And he was....Smiling...

End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 636 23
You should be with them, I can't compete. CURRENTLY EDITING THE STORY ! Started: 5-4-2020 Officially ended; 19-1-2021
194K 6.4K 20
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ - ๐ข๐ข๐ข/๐ฏ/๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ž๐ง๐ - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
19.1K 952 22
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”. ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’—๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†. ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†...
170K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?