Duel Magic

DragonsFairy által

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... Több

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

The Final Duel Part 3

959 22 17
DragonsFairy által

Episode(s): 223

"If you honestly think you can win, then stop talking about it and do it already!" said Seto in annoyance.

"Do you really think what Yugi said is true?" asked Mokuba to his older siblings.

"Does he have some sort of card combination that can destroy the Egyptian Gods?" asked Lance.

"I get it!" said James as they saw Yugi bring back one of his stronger monsters from the graveyard. "He's going to use Slyfers special ability against the Egyptian God cards!"

"Each time Yugi gets a new monster Slyfer is forced to attack," confirmed Seto.

"Wow!" said younger Kaiba siblings as they saw all the Egyptian God cards be destroyed.

"He did it!" said Lilly in happiness.

"I guess Yugi really did have a plan after all," said Seto in shock.

"Did you see that?" asked Joey in shock.

"He beat the Egyptian Gods?" questioned Marik in shock.

"In one move?" questioned Duke.

"I never expected anything less from you, Yug," said Joey in happiness.

"He did it! He did it!" sand Ryou and Grandpa as they held hands and jumped around in circles. "He's better than the Pharaoh!"

'They are a little too excited, to add to that how are they doing that in sync?' questioned Lilly with a sweat drop.

"No offense Pharaoh," said Grandpa to the man.

'Why do I feel like this isn't the end. He doesn't seem that shocked that his most powerful cards were destroyed,' thought Lilly as she watched Atem's face.

"Now let the real duel begin!" said Yugi in confidence.

"I can't believe he managed to defeat the Egyptian Gods," said Seto in shock as he watched the duel continue.

"Some people are better than you think they are, brother." Stated Lilly, caused Seto to glance at her.

"Hn."

"I know you don't see it, but sometimes, they people you least suspect will surprise you the most. One day, you will see it. The child that is considered nothing but a failure, will prove to you that they can be the top of the food chain."

"Wow, even though he lost his three best cards, the Pharaoh bounce right back up!" exclaimed Mokuba.

"Now the Pharaoh has the upper hand!" said James.

"No," stated Seto "Not quite."

"What do you mean?" asked Lance.

"Yugi may have fewer life points, but he managed to come up with an unprecedented strategy to defeat the Egyptian God cards. I've never seen anything like that before."

'Is he finally realizing that Yugi is strong?' thought Lilly as she looked at Seto.

"I can see now that I was wrong. He is the King of Games."

"You mean that?" asked Yugi in excitement.

"Say WHAT!?" said Joey in shock. "Am I going nuts or did Kaiba just admit that he was wrong!"

"I think Joey is going to have a heart attack," said James as Joey continued to freak out and looked at Seto as if he was crazy.

"Or a stroke," said Mokuba as Lance nodded in agreement.

"Everyone can admit they are wrong every once and a while," said Lilly to Joey.

"But Kaiba?" asked Tristan.

"I have my moments," replied Seto to the shock of everyone.

"I think we should go back to watching the duel," said Lilly as she looked at everyone. They all nodded and turned back around.

"Hn," said Seto as he watched the battle. Lilly and her brothers giggled at that.

"Who do you think the Pharaoh brought back?" asked James.

"One of the Egyptian Gods?" asked Lance.

"Who knows?" said Mokuba.

"When did he get rid of that card?" wondered Lilly outload as she looked at the monster Atem has summoned.

"The truth is, I knew you were going to defeat the Egyptian God cards!" said Atem to Yugi.

"That's impossible! There is no way he could have known how all of this would go down!" said Seto in shock.

"Talk about really knowing your opponent!" said Lilly.

"Yeah," said Tea. 'If Atem leaves, then there will only be Yugi. I guess one is better than none. When Atem leaves, Yugi will need comforting!'

'Why do I have a feeling Tea is planning something with Yugi?' thought Lilly.

"Are you alright?" asked overly flirtatious Tea as Yugi lost his monster.

'Why is she saying it like that?' thought everyone with a sweat drop.

'I was hoping she was over this,' thought Lilly as she glared at Tea.

'I don't know what to think. Do I want her to get with Yugi so that he leave my sister alone or do I get mad at Tea for trying to steal my sister's boyfriend?' thought Seto with a sigh causing his younger brothers to look at him.

"Are you okay brother?' asked James.

"I'm fine," said Seto as he focused on the duel.

"How weird do you think this is for them? To be fighting each other," asked Lilly to her friends.

"Really weird," replied Tristan.

"Let's see if I was correct!" said Atem as he played a card without even looking at it. He only guessed what the card was, and was correct.

"Alright, now I've seen it all," said Joey.

"That's nuts! How could've he known what card he was going to draw?" asked Tristan.

"I suppose that's what they mean by 'the luck of the draw,'" said Ryou.

"Not quite," said Marik, "That move had nothing to do with luck. Truth is, he know exactly what card he was about to draw."

"What? But there decks were shuffled right/" asked Tea stupidly.

"Of course they were," said an annoyed Lilly.

"Can he see the future? Cause if he can, I'll say that qualifies as an unfair advantage!" said Joey.

"You're wrong," started Ishizu, "You see, the Pharaoh didn't predict what his next card would be, his will power made it so! It appears the Pharaoh's will power and determination was so strong, he actually influenced fate with his own will."

"That's insane! Since when can fate be controlled?" asked Tea.

"Look Tea," started an annoyed Joey, "If there is one thing I've learned from hanging out with Yugi, it's that nothing is impossible."

'Boy, does Joey sound offended,' thought Lilly with a smile as she watched Yugi take down Atem's last line of defense.

"Yugi's having the time of his life out there!" said Joey with happiness. "Who could blame him? If he wins, that means he's ready to face the world on his own."

"And the Pharaoh will finally be free!" said Tristan with a smile. This caused Lilly to frown.

'I'm gonna miss him,' thought Lilly.

"What's up Tea?" asked Joey as Tea started to walk away.

"I can't watch anymore," said Tea dramatically as she turned to face the wall.

"And why not?" asked Lilly. This caused Tea to turn to her with a frown.

"Don't you care that this could be the last time we are ever going to see the Pharaoh again?" she said angrily.

"Yes, but I know this needs to happen. He has friends and family waiting for him on the other side. He has a wife who he loves and loves him in return. We have no right to keep him from them," said Lilly as she watched the duel with sadness.

"You're only saying that because YOU are the reincarnation of that wife," accused Tea.

"That's not true," said Lilly as she shook her head. "I am saying that because I would never want someone to separate me from my family or friends. Even though we are also his friends, the Pharaoh doesn't belong in this time."

"She's right," said Ishizu.

"She just wants Yugi to herself! She wants him to be in pain so that she can manipulate him!" accused Tea, causing the others to get mad at her.

"Alright bitch, listen up!" said Seto, shocking everyone. "I have had it with your constant whining! Just accept that the guy doesn't like you! It's annoying to see you going after a guy who has a girlfriend. To add to that you're saying shit about my sister. You're lucky I don't pay someone to murder you. I have money."

"You-" started Tea, but she was cut off by Marik.

"Shut up," he said as he started remembering everything that happened during the Battle City Tournament.

"Thanks guys," said Lilly as they all turned away from Tea who was throwing a tantrum.

"We got your back girly!" said Duke as he and the guys made funny poses and smiled at her, causing her to laugh.

"Yugi, this is the strongest monster I have left!" said Atem as he summoned the Dark Magician. "If you want to beat me, you have to get past him!"

'Come on Yugi! I know you can do this!' thought Lilly as she watched the duel. 'You're the only one who can!'

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.5K 143 66
I'm just a normal girl, right? All that stuff that happened in the past doesn't matter, this is a fresh start. New country, new city, new school... w...
548 25 3
(y/n) (y/l) never had an easy life. Her parents were terrible, not only to each other but also to her. After they broke up, her Dad found a new girlf...
45.3K 950 10
*Based on the official game* You just started playing the brand new game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Then, you made a wish that you never thought would...
2.2K 55 6
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba have been dating for a year. Kaiba only started dating him because he thought it would make him more popular. But Kaiba h...