Don't

By lemonlove13

(Book 1: Don't Stop just Go) (You don't have to read them in order. It's all the same story, just from three... More

Welcome
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.8
The End

1.7

10 2 0
By lemonlove13

Somehow, weeks go by. Without anyone really noticing. In February is her birthday. She's hated it for years. But I still get her a bear, and say happy birthday. Cause it's what friends do. Her friend Lila, screamed happy birthday every time she saw Lex. It was really funny.

I saw her and Dominick talking durning study hall. No I'm not stalking her. I was on my way to the bathroom and happened to notice them. He gave her a little box. I swear to god, if he got her a ring, I'm killing him now.

On the bus ride home I don't see any ring. "So how was your birthday?" I ask.

"Not bad. Not great, but not bad."

"What'd you get?"

"The bear from you, a card from Lila, and a neckless from... someone." She answers.

"Dominick?" I ask.

"Yes. But don't be mad. I didn't wanna bring him up. I'm sorry." She say, so fast.

"It's fine. Can I see it?"

"Sure." She pulls it out from her shirt. It's a little sliver heart. It's beautiful and looks perfect on her.

"Nice." I say. She gives me a small smile, then goes back to her book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...