Set Up 2 | Hoshi

By wooziibby

This time it's Hoshi's point of view. Set Up - Kim So-Eun's POV Set Up 2 - Kwon SoonYoung/Hoshi's POV Meant... More

Set Up 2
One
Two
IMPORTANT! update + news
Four
Part Five

Three

221 10 0
By wooziibby

Unedited
---

I tapped my foot against the floor repeatedly as I waited outside So-Eun's apartment. Letting out a breath of air, I knocked on the door again for the third time in about two minutes. Suddenly the door opens and So-Eun appears with her eyes barely open. 

"Yes?" She mutters, rubbing her eyes with her hands to try and wake herself up. Once she realises it's me, she blinks. "What are you doing here?" She yawned, covering her mouth with her hand before she raised an eyebrow and sent me a questioning look. "wait, how did you know where I lived?"

I chuckled, raising my hand. I hold up one finger as I began to talk. 

"1. I'm here for our date, which looks like you forgot about" I change to two fingers. "2. The company told me, apparently we have a mandatory date" I can't help but wink as I lean up against her door frame. It was amusing how her expression turned into that of judgement. I knew she was having a mental battle with herself about if he should let me in or not. After a moment, she moves out the way and lets me enter her apartment.  "Thank you"

"Yeah, yeah" She runs a hand through her hair and points in a direction- what i'm assuming to be her living room. "Just go sit in there whilst I get ready" Before I can even say anything, she turns around and walks into another room, slamming the door behind her. 

I chuckle to myself as I walk in the direction she pointed and threw myself onto the couch. My eyes travelled around the room and I noticed a bunch of pictures of her and her group mates. My smile grew when I saw how she was smiling in the pictures. She was genuinely happy, I hope someday I can make her smile like that. 

Seeing the TV remote on the coffee table, I lean over and swiftly pick it up and switch on the TV. The last channel to come on was one that usually played whatever the weekly drama was. Flicking through the channels, I stop when it gets to reruns of some child's cartoon. 

"I see you've made yourself at home" So-Eun catches my attention and I turn to face her. She laughs, looking from me to the TV.

"You were gone for so long!" I fake a pout and blink at her. 

"I was only gone for 15 minutes" So-Eun continues to laugh and I sit up so I could look at her properly. 

"15 minutes too long," I say,  flirty winking. So-Eun rolls her eyes but still continues to laugh. 

"You know the way to woo a woman," So-Eun says sarcastically, I just shrug. 

"I try, I try"

"Anyways, where are we going on this 'date'?"

"Oh, well that is a surprise"

I take this chance to get up from off the couch and link her fingers with mine. I start to drag her to the door. Opening it, I pull her outside and my laughter escapes my lips as I hear her apartment door close behind us. 

"Hey, hey, where we going?"

"Out"

"SoonYoung!"

-

I had planned to take her to the theme park! Because what is better than a theme park as a first date? Nothing, that's what. 

"A theme park?" So-Eun asks, turning to me. I nod frantically, my smile is unable to leave my lips, not that i wanted it to. 

"A theme park" I made sure to keep her hand in mine and I squeezed it lightly. I tried to be smooth by raising my arm and pulled her closer to me. "Where dreams come true and memories are born!"

"You seriously couldn't tell me we were going to a theme park?" I rolled my eyes, playfully of course, and I pushed her slightly with my free hand. 

"Come on So-Eun, You're taking the fun out of it" So-Eun sighed, she began to go silent as her gaze moved to the floor.

"Sorry" I heard her mumble, I just chuckled and sent her a smile. 

"It's fine" I tugged on her hand, making her look up again at me.  "Let's go, I have first pick" When I see her nod, took it as my sign to guide her- quickly- into the park.

I first picked a fast ride! It looked small, but never underestimate a ride because of its size! So-Eun seemed a bit scared at first, but after we went on it once we decided to ride it again and again, I lost count after four times. After we went on more rollercoaster slide that we were having a break and walking around.

We were walking around when So-Eun suddenly let go of my hand and rushed off. My eyes moved to what was in front of us and I laughed as I saw a merry go round. I made sure to follow close behind her and when were at the place where the line was, she turned and smiled.

"Can we go on it?" She asked, her lips turned into a pout and I couldn't say no. 

"Yeah" She then ran into the line. Chuckling, I followed her.

"Hey, wait up" Throwing my arm over her shoulder, I pull her close to me and into a hug. I smile softly.  "Don't run off" She giggles, but returns the hug and the line soon shortens. 

"Come on" She sticks her tongue out and walks away. 

When we get onto the ride, we sit next to each other on two horses and I take my phone from out of my pocket and open the camera, holding it in her direction. When she hears the click, she giggles and covers her face so right when I take another picture, her face is covered. I lean forward, and gently grab her hands, bringing them down from in front of her face. 

"Hey, don't cover your face" I wink and I instantly notice her cheeks start to turn a light pink in colour. She shakes her head and looks away from me. 

"No, your taking photos when I least expect it" Releasing her hands, I lean back so I was sat up straight. 

"Fine, I won't take any," I lie and once she turns around to look at me, I quickly bring my camera up and spam the button to take photos. She laughs again and turns away from me. 

"Hey!" 

"Okay okay, I'm putting my phone away now"

She only turned back around once she made sure my phone was away. She smiled, I looked back with a slightly confused look, she then stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed. It wasn't long after that that the ride began to slow down. 

When the ride stopped, we got off and headed for food.

"So what food do you fancy?" I asked, she just responded with a shrug. 

"I don't mind" I couldn't help, but chuckle and she just looked at me with confusion. She is so cute. 

"What?" I shake my head. 

"Nothing"

We wandered around the food stalls for a bit, before we decided on getting some Cotten Candy. We continued to walk around as we ate and ended up at the Ferris wheel.

"Wanna go on it?" I asked and I notice how she took her bottom lip in between her teeth and shook her head. 

"N-No thanks" I link our hands together again.

"Let me guess, you're scared of heights" She goes to speak but stops. After a moment she finds the words to speak.

"No" 

"If you're not scared, then come on it with me" She looks at me and moves her gaze away before looking back at me. She shakes her head again. 

"N-No thanks" 

"Come on, for me" I tried and plead, maybe to get more information out of her. It interested me why she was scared of heights, maybe there was no reason at all. 

"No SoonYoung, I'm sorry, but no" I give up the fight and squeeze her hand lightly. 

"That's fine, I don't want to push you"

"C-Can we do something else please" 

"Yeah"

-

I wouldn't say it was that awkward after the Ferris Wheel event, but I could tell that So-Eun felt a bit on edge. I gave her some time to feel okay again before I start to talk but once everything was back to normal we went on a couple of more rides and played some games before deciding to head back to So-Eun apartment to drop her home. 

We stopped once we got to her front door and we stood there for a bit. 

"Today was fun" I smiled back once I saw her smiling up at me. 

"Today was very fun" I definitely agreed, but to be honest, anything with her would be fun. 

"I'd let you in, but I don't do that on a first date" So-Eun joked and I raised an eyebrow as I smirked.

"So this was a date?" I leant up against the wall using my arm, my facial features stayed the same. 

"Well you did state it was a mandatory date" She giggled and my smirk dropped slightly. It was a mandatory date that the company set up, not one that she- we wanted to go on. I try and mask my flattered emotions with a wink.

"Well, another mandatory date is needed" So-Eun nodded, a smile playing at her lips.

"Definitely"

"Well, I should be going now," I say, she nods and turns around to unlock her door. 

"Okay," She hugs me first this time. I smile and I feel my heart start to beat faster, can she hear it too? Returning the hug, I chuckle and I couldn't stop smiling. 

"Are we going to see each other again soon?" When she asks, I nod in response. 

"Definitely" I copy what she had previously said and I end it with a wink. 

"make sure you get home safe," I don't know why I choose to salutes, but I do and she giggles. My heartbeat quickens again at the sound of it. 

"Yes, my lady" She rolls her eyes and pushes me away lightly with her hand. 

"just go" Bringing my hands up to my heart, I fake a gasp, the smile on her face is worth it. 

"I'm hurt" She laughs again. 

"Goodbye," She says entering her apartment and goes to close the door behind her.

"Wai-..." I go to speak, but the door closes before i can even finish. I rush and get my phone out of my pocket and open her text chat. I don't think I've ever typed a message so fast.

Me -

Sent - 7:21pm

Thanks for the awesome day, I'll make sure to see you again tomorrow ;)

----
I'm sorry it took so long for an update, I hope this is okay and makes up for the wait.
I don't know how many of you know, but from September I'll be starting university and I'll actually be studying Creative Writing!
I promise to update soon!
- Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 17.1K 38
Running away from his idol life, fate brought him and her together. ASTRO Fanfic; Cha Eun Woo and Lee Eun Bi (OC). Date published; 10/19/2016 Date co...
100K 2.7K 19
"Yeah, I want to become an idol, but not by having a fake relationship! I want it to be our talents that shine through, and make us appreciated, not...
406K 20.9K 43
[ rewritten ] jihoon hates seventeen so damn much. ©urichilz 2017/2019
97.9K 5K 18
Jihoon never thought that he would recover from his recent heartbreak. Seungcheol didn't like him and his heart belongs to another. Jihoon was devas...