Pyaar Prema Kadhal (High On L...

By Angelina_Ani

Love is everything in life.... Love is when other persons' happiness is more important than yours... In this... More

It's Casting Time!!
Engeyum Kadhal!
Avalukena!!!
Podaa Podi!
Engadi Porandha?!
Love Blossoms!!
Engae Endru Povadhu?!
Thappa Dhaan Theriyum!!
Naan Pizhaipeno?!
Pyaar Prema Kadhal!!!
Kadhal Neeye!!
Alladhe Siragiye!!!
Idhayane!!
Angry Bird!!!
Puriyadha Pudhir!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Don't You Mess With Me!!!
Baby I Love You!!!
Beating Heart!!!!
Unusual Happenings!!
Adhe Kangal!?!
Nee Yaaro???
Maatikittene!!!
I'll Be There For You!!!
Edhuvaraiyo...?
You're The One!!!
Neethane!!!
Come Closer!!!
Kaara Aattakkaara kaathirukene!
Uyire!!!
Yennai Maatrum Kadhale!!!
Search for the Truth!!!
Who will be that!?
Neeya Naana?
Maatra Paravai!!!
Happy Birthday To My Inspiration!! (A/N)
What will be the solution?
Investigation Starts!
The Truth!!!
Who is there inside?
All details I know!
Nanbane!!!
I Hate Myself!!!
Just for You!
It's Too Strange!!!
Idhayam Thaangumaa?
Kalla Kalavaani!
Kannaampoochi!
Sirikkadhey!
Happy Souls!
Neeyum Naanum Anbe!
Where are you now?
Ennachu?
Azhago Azhagu!!
Spectre!
Mine!!
Nenjinile!

Chancey Illa!!!

351 17 62
By Angelina_Ani

Everyone looked at Anirudh for an explanation and so he opened his mouth to explain everything to them.....

'I know these things will happen here since that old man who gave this palace's key to me said those things.... Avaru indha palace-la paranormal activities nadakudhu-nu sonnapo naan avaru edho summa baya paduthuraru-nu nenachu vittutean' Anirudh said while looking at the floor with his worried face....

'Yaara irundhalum apdi dhaan nenachu irupaanga... So, don't worry' Mithra said while looking at Anirudh with a warm smile....

'Illa Mithra... Naan dhaan thappu pannean... En selfishness dhaan karanam' Anirudh said while looking at her with his annoyed look...

'Hey! Idhula enna selfishness da irukku? Bayathula olaradha'  Vijay said while looking at Anirudh with his tensed face....

'Illa Vj... Ellarum sonnanga indha palace-la stay panradhu safe illena so naan vendam-nu dhaan nenachean but indha palace owner mattum enna ovoru time paakum podhu oru maathiri tensed aanaru... Yean-nu kettapo avaru enna already indha palace-la edho oru photo-la paardhadha sonnaru.... Adhaan.... Naan ungala ellarayum inga kuptu vandhean... I.. I'm sorry!' Anirudh said while looking at the floor with his wet eyes...

'What? Adhu unmaiya?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at Anirudh with her shocked face..

'Edhu?' Anirudh asked while looking at Shubhi confusedly....

'Nee indha palace peoples-ku edhavadhu vidhathula related ah?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at Anirudh tensely...

'No!' Anirudh replied quickly while looking at Shubhiksha with his casual look....

At Avanthika's House:

Avanthika was searching for Arjun everywhere but tears started to flow down from her eyes when she didn't found  him anywhere inside the house... She thought that he must be outside for something which made her to walk towards the main door... She opened the door widely and stood at the porch since it was raining heavily outside....

Her eyes roamed here and there searching for Arjun and got fixed when she found him standing under a tree while talking to someone in the phone.... She let out a sigh in relief looking at him and quickly ran towards him without bothering about the heavy rain.... She hugged him from behind which made him to be surprised and he turned back quickly while shivering in the coldness....

'Ennachu Avanthu?' Arjun asked while caressing her cheeks with his hand confusedly...

'What happened?' A girl's voice emerged from his phone which made him to place his phone on the earlobes...

Arjun: I'll call you later, Ammu

Ammu: Okay!

She replied which made Arjun to hung up the call quickly and looked down at Avanthika who was hugging him while tearing terribly.... Arjin slowly pulled Avanthika from him and caressed her cheeks with his smiling face...

'Ennachu Avanthu?' Arjun asked while looking at her with a charming bright smile....

'Veliya varum podhu sollitu vara maatiya? Evlo bayandhutean theriyuma?' Avanthika asked while looking at Arjun with her stern and worry mixed up...

'Oh! Bayandhutiya? Adhu late aayiducha ellarum paduthurupaanga adhaan Ammu-ku kuptu naama varom call pannum podhu door open panna sonnean... Sorry da' Arjun said while looking at her with his pleading eyes...

'Hmm... Inime ipdi baya paduthadha please... Unakku edhavadhu aana ennala thaankikka mudiyadhu'  Avanthika said while looking at him sadly...

'En mela avlo akkaraiya?' Arjun asked while looking at Avanthika smilingly....

'Pinna?' She reacted while looking at him sadly....

Arjun embraced her and kissed on his forehead to make her feel his protection for her.... Avanthika smiled and looked up at the sky since it was raining heavily still....

'It's getting late and colder too.... Do you want us to be moved to your house now?' Avanthika asked while looking at Arjun confusedly....

'Yeah! We need to or else Ammu will kill me for sure' Arjun said while looking at her with his smiling face....

'We can leave after sometime when this rain stops' Arjun added while looking at her with a smile....

'Why? We can leave now itself' Avanthika said while looking at him with her casual look....

'Are you serious? It's raining terribly and how can you expect me to ride the bike at this time?' Arjun asked while looking at her confusedly....

'I love to travel in the rain' Avanthika replied while looking at him sadly....

'Okay! Cover your bags... Let's go' Arjun said while looking at Avanthika smilingly....

Avanthika smiled widely while clapping her hands and quickly ran inside the house which made Arjun to chuckle.... She covered her bags and came out towards the porch.... Arjun, who was standing there quickly got those bags from her and so she locked the house smilingly....

Avanthika turned and tried to get those bags from him but he refused to give those to her.... He carried that and walked towards the bike which was standing at the entrance.... Avanthika followed him back smilingly....

Arjun and Avanthika went near to the bike and he just placed those bags on the bike.... He wore the helmet while Avanthika was looking here and there tensely....

'Faster or slower?' Arjun asked while looking at her with his raised eyebrow....

'Of Course faster' Avanthika replied while looking at him with her smiling face....

Arjun nodded his head smilingly and sat on the bike while placing those bags carefully.... Avanthika sat behind him and held the bags tightly so that it won't fall... Arjun turned and glared at Avanthika which made her to be confused....

'Idhukku dhaan indha time-la polaam-nu sonniya?' Arjun asked while looking at her angrily....

'Puriyala' Avanthika said while looking at him bluntly....

'Ipdi oru boyfriend munnadi ukkanthuttu irukean nee bag-a pudikara... What's this?' Arjun asked while looking at her sadly....

'Pesama nee bike start pannu' Avanthika said while looking at him with her annoyed face....

'No way! Naan start panna maatean' Arjun said while looking at her sternly....

'Start pannadha' She said while looking at him with a smirk....

'Nee ippo enna hug pannuviya maatiya?' Arjun asked while looking at her angrily....

'Mudiyadhu' She replied quickly while looking at him sternly....

'Appo naan Apsara-ku kuptu inga nadanthathu ellam solliduvean... Ava project cancel pannitu tensed-a inga unna thedi varuva.... Okay va?' He asked while looking at her with a smirk....

'What? No! Don't do that, Arjun' She said while looking at him tensely...

'Appo hug pannu' Arjun said while looking at her with a smile....

'Mudiyadhu' She said while looking down with her worried face...

'Appo Apsara-ku kuptura vendiyadhu dhaan' Arjun said while looking at her with a smirk....

Avanthika sighed in disappointment and quickly hugged him from back which made him to smile himself....

'Polaama?' Arjun asked while looking at her smilingly....

Avanthika smiled while nodding her head and so Arjun started the bike smilingly.... He was riding the bike to his house faster since it'll take time to reach over there....

After sometime, it was just them who were there on the road since it was too late.... Avanthika hugged Arjun more tightly and lied on his shoulder with her smiling face.... Arjun felt too happy at that moment and was driving the bike while smiling widely throughout the journey....

After one and half hour travel, they reached Arjun's house and so Arjun quickly stopped the bike and turned back slightly to take a look at Avanthika since she didn't even moved an inch.... Arjun smiled looking at her who was lying on his shoulder with her closed eyes and smiling face....

'Oi! Veedu vandhachu' Arjun said while smiling himself brightly....

Avanthika opened her eyes slowly and looked up at the scenario.... She quickly moved back while biting her tongue in embarrassment.... She got down from the bike and smiled shyly while looking at the floor which made me to smile widely looking at her.... I got down from the bike and took those bags of hers....

Then, we walked towards the main door while holding each other's hands smilingly.... Arjun took out his phone and dialed Ammu's number with his tensed face since he is fearing that she must be slept again.... Aster so may rings, she slowly picked up the call and answered in a sleepy tone...

Ammu: Hello!

Arjun: Hey! Door open pannu di...

Ammu: Naan thoongitean.... Naalaiku open panrean....

Arjun: Velayadatha Ammu.... Avanthika-vum enkuda irukka....

Ammu: Avanga indha nerathula inga enna panraanga?

Arjun: Appave full-a explain pannean la? Adhu kulla marandhutiya?

Ammu: Eppo explain panna?

Arjun: Sutham... Nee vandhu door open pannu... Vaa....

Ammu: One second...

She said with her annoyed face and slowly got down from the bed.... She went towards the door while dragging her duvet along with her in half sleep....

She opened the door and rubbed her eyes to get a clear vision.... Arjun sighed looking at Avanthika who was smiling while looking around the lawn....

Arjun: Enna pandra Ammu?

Ammu: Door open pannitean... Ungala kaanom....

Arjun: Hey loosu! Un room door open panna sollala... Vandhu main door open pannu....

Ammu: Oh! Idhu room door ah? Hehe!

She smiled herself while letting the duvet to rest on the floor.... She walked out from her room and climbed down the stairs slowly just like competing with a snail....

Arjun: Seekiram vaa Ammu...

Ammu: Vandhachu.... Vandhachu....

She walked towards the main door and opened it widely while yawning.... She starred at Arjun who was glaring at her....

She slowly turned towards Avanthika who was smiling at her warmly.... Ammu quickly hugged Avanthika in excitement and smiled looking at her....

'You're looking too beautiful but yean ivan kitta vandhu maatikittinga?' Ammu asked while looking at Avanthika with her smiling face....

Arjun starred at Ammu angrily which made Avanthika to chuckle looking at Arjun....

'Maatunadhula sandhosham dhaan' Avanthika said while looking at Arjun smilingly....

Arjun smiled looking at Avanthika which made Ammu to smile looking at them.... She welcomed her smilingly and arranged a room for her.... Avanthika was arranging the bed along with Ammu while talking with her happily....

Arjun came over there and smiled looking at them talking excitedly.... Avanthika smiled looking at him which made Ammu to turn back towards Arjun....

'Okay! Enaku thookam varudhu.... Naan kelamburean' Ammu said while looking at Avanthika smilingly....

She walked towards the door and poked playfully at Arjun's waist who was standing there smilingly.... He patted at her shoulder smilingly and so she left the room with her smile.... Arjun slowly went towards Avanthika who was standing there smilingly....

'Are you feeling comfortable here?' Arjun asked while looking at Avanthika tensely....

'Yeah!' She replied while looking at him smilingly....

'Edhuvum bayam ellam ippo illa la?' He asked while looking at her with his raised eyebrows....

'Adhellam onnum ippo illa' She said while looking at him with her pressed lips...

'Okay! Edhukum naan Ammu-va unkuda indha room-la stay panna soldrean.... So, baya pada vendam la?' He said while turning towards the door to check whether Ammu is there...

Avanthika smiled and quickly pecked a kiss on Arjun's cheek... Arjun quickly turned back and looked at her with his surprised face.... She blushed looking at the floor which made Arjun to caress her cheeks and made her to look at him....

'Enna thidirunu?' Arjun asked while looking at her smilingly....

'Thank you' She said while looking at him with her smiling face...

'Edhukku?' He asked while looking at her confusedly....

'Ellathukume.... Vera yaaravadha irundha naan college-la suththa vittadhuku ippo en pakkame varama vitturupaanga but.... Nee en pinnadiye vandha enna vittu poga maatean-u enkudave irundha.... Ippo innum evlo varusham venum naalum wait panrean-u soldra... Unna vida best life partner enaku kedaikadhu Arjun' She finished while holding his hand which brought tears in his eyes....

'Unna vittu naan eppavume poga maatean... I love you, Arjun... I love you a lot' Avanthika said while looking at him smilingly....

Arjun quickly pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly.... A drop of tear escaped from his eyes after hearing that from her.... Avanthika smiled herself while hugging him more tightly....

'I can't forgot this day in my life... You were all mine this day... Thank you so much' Arjun said while looking at her smilingly....

'I love you too' Arjun added while wiping off his tears and pecked a kiss on her forehead....

'Naan poiyu Ammu-va vara soldrean' Arjun said and then quickly left the place....

Avanthika sat on the bed smilingly while thinking about Arjun.... Arjun went towards Ammu's room smilingly and knocked but the room door itself since it was not locked... Arjun smiled and went inside slowly....

There he saw Ammu who was lying on the bed while hugging her duvet.... Arjun smiled himself looking at her and quickly went towards the bed.... He knelt down beside the bed and looked at her confusedly thinking whether to wake her up or not....

'Ammu... Ammu... Ezhundhiri ma' Arjun called out while caressing her hair smilingly....

She looked at Arjun with her half opened eyes and again started to sleep while smiling herself.... Arjun sighed and slowly tapped at her shoulder hardly....

'Ammu.... Wake up' Arjun said while looking at her sternly....

'Adhu kulla vidinchurucha?' She asked while dragging a pillow towards her and hugged it tightly....

'Aama.... Amma thittite irukaanga ezhundhuruka solli college-ku time aachu' Arjun said while smiling himself brightly....

'Paravaala!' She said while smiling herself in sleep....

'Edhavadhu panni ivala ezhupanume' Arjun mumbled while having his hands on the akimbo....

'Ammu... What's this? Get out of the class' He shouted just like how her professor will react....

'Poda sotta thalaiya' She shouted back while making her face into a stern one and started to mumble something....

'Suththam... Ini enna panradhu?' He mumbled while looking at the floor with a sigh....

'Ammu...' He called out with in a low tone and softer too....

'Ennada? Pesama po... Comedy pannitu' She said with her annoyed tone....

'Hey! Endhiri di' Arjun shouted loudly while looking at her angrily....

Ammu shivered and quickly straightened herself tensely.... Arjun sighed while holding his head since he totally forgot that she will fear for these things.... Tears rolled down from her eyes while looking at Arjun tensely....

'Sorry Ammu.... Nee baya pasuvean apdingaradha marandhu edho tension-la kathitean.... Sorry pa' Arjun said while looking at her with his pleading eyes....

She started to sob in fear which made Arjun to sigh in disappointment.... He quickly sat on the bed and pulled her towards him.... He made her to lie on his chest and patted at her back while she started to tear again hugging him tightly....

'Sorry da... Onnum illa... Baya padatha.. sorry' Arjun kept on saying while patting at her to console her....

She slowly pulled herself from him and so Arjun quickly wiped off her tears while caressing her cheeks....

'Adhu kulla ivlo azhudhachu.... Ipdiye baya pattutu irundha epdi?' Arjun asked while looking at her smilingly....

'Edhukku kupta?' She asked while looking at him in a low tone....

'Huh?' He reacted since he didn't understood anything....

'Edhukku da kupta?' She shouted while looking at him angrily....

'Annan kitta ivlo mariyadhai-yaava kekkuradhu? Seri... Enaku oru help pannuviya?' He asked while looking at her smilingly....

'Enna help?' She asked while yawning looking at the bed....

'Avanthika inga irukara varaikum ava room-la stay pannikuriya?' Ava konjam thaniya irukka baya padura He asked while looking at her smilingly....

'Okay! But konjam conditions irukke'  Ammu said while looking at him with a smirk...

'Ennadhu?' Arjun asked while looking at her with his shocked face....

'En phone recharge panni kudu' Ammu said while looking at him with her stern look...

'Avlo dhaana? Okay!' Arjun said while looking at her smilingly....

'Iru pa.. Innum mudaiyala' Ammu said while looking at him smilingly...

'Nenachean... Nee en thangachi aache.... Sollu' He said while looking at her with his annoyed face...

'Avanga inga irukara varaikum nee naan soldrathu ellam kekkanum and naan edhu kettalum appo enaku kedaikanum.. Okay-na enakum okay' Ammu said while looking at him with a sarcastic smile...

'En neram... Seri okay... Nee ippo ava room-ku po' Arjun said while looking at her sadly...

'Okay! I'm happy' Ammu said while raising her hands happily...

'Nee happy-a dhaan iruppa naan dhaana kashta pada  porean'  Arjun mumbled while sitting on the bed....

Good boy' Ammu said while pinching his cheeks excitedly...

Arjun smiled looking at Ammu who left the room while humming happily.... Ammu went straightly inside Avanthika's  room and walked towards Avanthika smilingly....

Avanthika smiled looking at her and asked her to sleep since she was too tired.... They two sat on the bed and was about to lie but stopped themselves when they heard that....

Avanthika became tensed and slowly looked at Ammu who was also looking here and there searching for that sound.... It was like someone's mumble and that was not clear to them....

'Enna sound adhu?' Ammu asked loudly while looking at Avanthika confusedly....

'Theriyala' Avanthika replied while looking at Ammu bluntly....

'Hmm.... Irunga paakurean' Ammu said while getting up from the bed....

'Ammu.... Vendam pogatha... Ingaye iru' Avanthika shouted while looking at Ammu tensely....

'Edhukku baya paduringa? Irunga naan paakurean' Ammu said while looking at Avanthika smilingly...

She went towards the curtains where she heard that sound.... She slowly took off that curtain but didn't found anything over there.... She sighed in anger and slowly turned towards the bed....

She was shocked when she saw that scenario.... Avanthika was looking down at the duvet with her eyes closed and a girl was standing behind the cot facing the other side....

'Yaaru adhu?' Ammu asked while standing over there tensely....

'Yaaru?' Avanthika asked while looking at her confusedly....

'Pinnadi paarunga' Ammu said while looking at Avanthika with her tensed face....

Avanthika slowly turned back with her tensed face.... She saw a girl who was standing there while starring at her....

'Yaaru nee? Unakku enna venum?' Avanthika asked while looking at that girl angrily as it was the same girl she saw before....

That girl walked towards Ammu who was standing there with her feared face.... She starred at her angrily which made Avanthika to get down from the bed quickly.... She ran towards Ammu and stood in front of her that is between that girl and Ammu....

'What do you want? Enna edhukku ipdi torture panra? Yaaru nee?' Avanthika asked while looking at that girl angrily....

'Enaku 15 illa 20 nimisham pesittu kolla pudikadhu.... Saaga pora unaku edhukku idhellam naan sollanum?' That girl asked while looking at Avanthika with a smirk....

'Saaga porena..? Naan yean saaganum? Enna edhukku kolla pora?' Avanthika asked while looking at her sadly....

Ammu hugged Avanthika tightly since she feared a lot looking at that girl.... Avanthika patted at Ammu's back to console her as tears started to roll down from her eyes....

'Edhukku enna paarthu baya padura? Naanum unna maathiriye oru ponnu dhaan.... Ella ponnunga maathiriyum aayiram kanavoda suththittu irundhava dhaan... Naan en vaazhkai-la panna ore thappu enna theriyuma?' She said while looking down at the floor smilingly....

Avanthika and Ammu looked at that girl confusedly while she looked at them with her wet eyes.... Ammu was still crying while looking at that girl....

'Naan enna uyir-ku uyira kadhalicha paiyana kalyanam panni kittean.... Adhaan naan panna ore oru thappu' She said while looking at the floor with her worried face....

'Idhula endha thappume illaye' Avanthika said while looking at that girl bluntly....

'Thappu illa la? Thappe illa la? Aama... Adhu thappu illave illa.... Aprom yean enna konna? Unaku avarukum endha sammandha'mum illa naan kadhalicha'dhula unaku endha prechana'yum illa... Aprom yean enna konnu podhacha?' That girl shouted while looking at Avanthika angrily....

'Naan enga konna?' Avanthika asked while looking at her confusedly....

'Arjun.... Seekiram vaa... Arjun' Ammu shouted loudly which made that girl to look at her angrily....

She took out a candle which was over there and made it to burn smilingly.... Avanthika looked at that girl confusedly while Ammu was banging at the door calling Arjun's name....

'Sila vishayangal naama sonna puriyadhu senja dhaan puriyum' That girl said and quickly thrown that candle towards Ammu....

To be continued.....

A/N

Hoping that the chapter was thrilling....

So, What has happened over there after that?

Will anything happen to Ammu?

What will be Arjun's reaction after knowing this?

What will happen in that palace?

What will be the truth?

Stay Tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 653 4
#16 in Mystery/Thriller 20-08-2017 She wants To Die after this flight travel He wants To get Married after this travel A drastic flight accident gonn...
38.5K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...
11.1K 715 20
This is a story of a girl of a lower middle class family who is always taunted of being a bad omen by people of the society and her own brother after...
81.3K 5.3K 14
Get Ready!! .. to witness a saga..full of love..romance..and evil eye... PROLOGUE : A smooth loving life..who doesn't dream of...who doesn't want a l...