The Alpha's Sweetheart

By LetyourColorsBurst

Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers... More

Chap. #1
Chap. #2
Chap. #3
Chap. #4
Chap. #5
Chap. #7
Chap. #8
Chap. #9
Chap. #10
Chap. #11
Chap. #12
Chap. #13
Chap. #14
Chap. #15
Chap. #16
Chap. #17
Chap. #18
Chap. 19#
Chap. 20#
Chap. 21#
Chap. 22#
Chap. 23#
Chap. 24#
Chap. 25#
Chap. 26#
Chap. 27#
Chap. 28#
Chap. 29#
Chap. 30#
Chap. 31#
Chap. 32#
Chap. 33#
Chap. 34#
Chap. 35#
Authors Note!!!
Chap. 36#
Chap. 37#
Chap. 38#
Chap. 39#
Chap. #40
Authors Note!

Chap. #6

146K 3.5K 154
By LetyourColorsBurst

Read authors note at end!:)

Were all silent, frozen, I know my eye's are black as night.

"No one touches my mate," I growl lowly stepping a little bit closer, the rogue growls back and I see fear across Mia's face.

"Don't worry Mia." I mind link her and she narrows her eyes at me, her eyes turning black.
"There's a knife to my neck Jason! I'm fucking scared!" She screams and I frown at her, she's mad.

This is my fault, why wasn't I watching her?

"Let my mate go!" I growl and the rogue drops the knife from her neck luckily.
But instead he holds her tightly and lowers his head his canines getting dangerous close to her neck.
"Bad mistake," Nick growls as I shift mid air into my midnight black wolf. I grab for his neck jerking him away from Mia who falls to the ground. Soon two other wolfs join me, Nick and my Dad both big strong wolfs but not as big as me.
In an instant we kill him, blood covering our mouths.

My eyes search for Mia. Alec, Max, and all my brothers have Mia, and my Mother in a circle protecting them as more rogues crowd. The wolves can't get to either of them, my men are strong.

I growl loudly and the rogues back away and run into the forest. I debate whether to run after them but stop myself watching my mate fall to the ground on her knees.
I run over to her still in my wolf form and nuzzle her jaw before laying my head on her shoulder.

She slowly looks up and I sit in front of her just staring. As soon as her eyes lock with mine, tears erupt in her eyes and she backs away quickly ramming her back into a tree and I can tell it hurt her.
I take a few steps towards her and she kicks her feet bringing me to a halt.

I shift and put on a pair of basketball shorts, so I'm not naked.
"Mia, what's wrong?" I wonder grabbing into her legs pulling her to me, I need my mate.
"Don't touch me! I have a mate!" She shouts pushing at my chest and that's when I know what's happening.

"Shit," I say before grabbing Mia's arms shaking her softly, she needs to come back.
"What's wrong with her?" My Mom screams in my ear, she's scared as well.
"She's having a flash back, when she was stuck in a cell underground by rogues. The rogue triggered a flashback." I say still shaking Mia, roughly now my wolf getting angry, my nails probably digging into her skin but I don't care. She's not coming back, why isn't she?
"Mia!" I scream and hold her close to my chest whispering sweet nothings into her ear, hoping she'll come back to me.

After a minute I feel her body untense and shake softly as her hands clutch my shirt holding me close.
"Mia it's okay," I say softly as she leans up burying her head in my neck as salty tears hit my neck. I whisper sweet nothings into her ear letting her cry as she relaxes.

I want to tell her to stop crying, that everything's okay but instead I let her cry and hold her close.
"Let's go home, everyone." I say picking her up as her legs wrap around my waist and her trembling arms held tightly around my neck.

Everybody comes back to our house and are waiting in the living room for us.

"Mia," I say sitting up in bed with my back to the headboard. She whimpers and pulls her body closer to me and I sigh, I pull her back and take her head in my hands, it kills me to see how much fear I can see just by looking at her. I wait five long seconds before crashing my lips to hers. I hear her gasp but calm down her lips moving with mine.

We pull away after a minute our lungs fighting for air, us panting.
"Everything's okay," I say and she gives me a small smile and nods. I smile and kiss her forehead, hugging her tightly.
"Wipe your face off, and come downstairs okay? I don't want to see anymore tear stained, or make up stained cheeks okay?" I say and she giggles, nodding softly controlling herself.
"Okay Jason," She says kissing my cheek before we get up, while I go downstairs, and her to the bathroom.

Those rogues really need to pay.

Mia-

"Jesus Christmas! I look like I rolled in dirt for the last hour." I mumble to myself before taking a rag wiping off my cheeks that are full of make up and tears.
I change into gray shorts and a red v-neck, brushing out my hair, before making my way downstairs.

I stare at the railing before going down, I smile and sit my butt on the railing before sliding down fast actually.
"Wee!" I shout laughing down the rail, I jump off fixing myself before walking into the living room.
"Did you slide down the railing?" Jason asks and I raise an eye brow to him before shaking my head no.
"Noooooo," I say dragging it out so it sounds silly.
"Yeah, okay," He says pulling me into his lap wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile before sighing kicking my legs back and forth since they don't each the ground.

"Nerf gun fight?" I hear in my head bouncing back a little. I look around till I find my intruder, Jason's brothers.
"Hell yeah!" I say and they smile nodding, okay so now, what do I tell Jason.

"I'm hungry, let me up." I say poking his chest, he looks at me and pokes my side making me jump.
"Why didn't you eat before we left?" He wonders and I shrug with a smile looking back at him.
"I wasn't hungry then," I say and he chuckles before kissing me quickly letting me up.

Once in the kitchen I see all the brother's are there clapping softly.

"Impressive," Derek says and I smile bowing.
"Why thank you, I try." I say and they chuckle before we quickly make our way outside to the back yard.

They hand me a water Nerf gun that's huge just like theirs are. I stare at it before pumping it quickly finding a place to protect myself.

"Ready!" Adam and Derek shout and I pump my gun once.
"Aim!" Kane and Eric shout and I pump my gun again.
"FIRE," They all shout and now it's war, with nerf guns.

In an instant were all soaked shooting at each other, screams of joy around the yard.
"I gottcu Mia!" Derek shouts as I let out a girly giggle scream from water hitting me. I'm laughing so hard my cheeks hurt, even the boys are laughing.
"Why thank you Sir." I say in a British accent and Derek shoots me in the face as I do the same to him.
"No problem Madam!" He says as he continue shooting at the rest of the guys, as I do the same.

"I'm out of water!" Derek shouts standing behind me holding me in front of him to protect him self.
"Derek! I hate you!" I yell though I'm laughing trying to protect myself from the water and hold my water gun that is still full of water.
"Mia, you're to short!" Derek chuckles out still holding me in front of him as I laugh.

There's a loud growl and everyone stops going silent. I know he's here before I see him, I know that furious growl anywhere.

"Mia," Jason says seriously, Derek let's go of my shoulders as I face an annoyed Jason.
"Jason, I missed you." I say holding the gun to my side looking up at him with an innocent smile. I take hold of his hand and pull him close to calm him down.
He sighs and looks down at me narrowing his eyes playfully.

"Why are you soaking wet?" He wonders looking down my body which now I feel so bare as my clothes cling to my wet body showing every curve for Jason to see.
I smile and soak him in the face along with his clothes.
"Water gun fight!" I shout as he growls backing up pushing me away softly not liking my response.

I stop and drop my water gun with a whimper. He immediately wraps his arms around me lifting me up do my legs wrap around his waist.
He has a smirk on his face and I smack his chest.
"I'm not mad babe, just a good actor." He says and I smile before crashing my lips on his for a few seconds before jumping down.

"Sure," I say before running as fast as my legs can take me.
"Jason's it everyone run from Jason!" I yell running as I see all his brothers, including Nick, Alec, and Max running as well. While Jason stares at us then begins to run with a grin on his face.

I see Derek a few feet to my left and Nick to my right running the same way I am as trees whiz by.
I don't know how long we were running but we were running fast the same way. I slow down once I see an opening and come to a complete stop.
Nick comes to my right and Derek to my left as we stare at the opening.

We stare for another minute before our eyes go wide.

"Shit," We all say together as the night falls over us hiding us three in the trees as a pack arrives across the clearing heading straight for us.
We're in war and Jason didn't tell me, that pai in my ass!

"They look familiar," I say as Nick grabs my forearm pulling me away quickly.
"Mia, let's go now." Nick says using a strong voice but my legs won't move as I watch the pack on the other side.
"Mia," Derek says pulling me as we'll making me move a little, his tone holding concern.
"Wait, their not moving lets just watch them a second and see what their doing, okay?" I ask and they hesitate but hold onto my arms as we watch the pack.

"They look familiar," I whisper and Nick's grip tightens not tight enough to hurt though.
"You think that too," Nick whispers as we stare at the pack in shock.
"Why though?" Derek wonders though our eyes never leave the the pack, their so confusing.

Where do I know them from! It's on the tip of my tongue!

I break from my thoughts for a second and focus on the most familiar looking wolf there.

I know him from somewhere, I'm not crazy I know-,

I stop when eyes meet mine. The wolfs eyes widen a second and he lets out a loud growl.

"Run!" I shout and you don't need to tell us twice we run in our human forms before shifting mid air all of us at the same time like in a cool movie.

We all run as fast as we can back to the house.

"Attack! Everyone back to the house now fast! Keep low and run, we're under attack." I mind link to everyone who ran. I look over and see wolfs start running in sync with us and I know it's Jason's brothers along with Max and Alec.

We enter the clearing of the house and I sigh in relief.

I shift ignoring my naked body looking around for a cute midnight black wolf I know so well.

But my eyes don't find him, and my hearts beating a mile a minute.

"Where's Jason?" I wonder and get no answer, I growl loudly and everybody takes a step back from my voice.

"Mia, chill okay? He went to deal with the pack-," Alec starts and I cut him off with another fierce growl, he's an idiot!

I run jumping over Max, Alec and Nick shifting mid air running back into the forest that's under attack by another pack ignoring the calls of my name telling me to stop.

I have to find Jason, no matter what.

It's us against them, I have to find my Alpha, my mate, my life.

Remember to vote... Cost nothing! :)

Thanks for reading hoped you liked the chapter in Mia's POV!

If you want more of Mia's POV just comment letting me know or whether you like Jason's POV better!

Also if you want to see a POV in Max's, Alec's, Nick's, or any of Jason's brothers POV let me know!
I might be able to squeeze a POV of them too.

Or maybe a POV in the ROGUES POV?!?! The ones that took Mia and the attackers?!!!?? YES?!? NO!?! MAYBE?!!!??

Comment if you want to see any of their POV's!

Thanks again for reading sorry for the late update I'll try an update by Friday but if I don't I'm going down to some of my Aunt's camp grounds till Monday so then I'll update!

Remember to vote!
- Avery

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
65.1K 2.3K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
748 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
475K 14.7K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...