A New Start [A Kustard Fanfic...

By QuxxnFlixx

After transferring to several high schools, Classic finally settles down at Multiverse High School, where his... More

[1] ❝First Day Of School❞
[2] ❝House Party❞
[3] ❝I would protect you❞
[4] ❝The Concert❞ [Christmas Special Part 1]
[5] ❝The Concert❞ [Christmas Special Part 2]
[6] ❝The Date❞ [Part 1]
[7] ❝The Date❞ [Part 2]
[8] ❝The Shadow❞
[9] ❝The Waking❞
[10] ❝Confusion❞
[11] ❝Home❞
[12] ❝His Secret❞
[13] ❝What could be the reason?❞
[14] ❝Suspicious❞
[15] ❝Disgusting❞
NOT AN UPDATE ❛IMPORTANT NOTICE - REPOST IF POSSIBLE❜
[16] ❝Sunday Funday❞
[17] ❝Back to the past❞
[18] ❝To Tell Or Not To?❞
Ranking Update!
[19] ❝The Truth❞
[20] ❝You Would Be Mine.❞
[21] ❝Instincts❞
[23] ❝Welcome To The Party!❞
[24] ❝To Accept Or Not To?❞
[25] ❝A Special Surprise❞
[26] ❝Where Is Sans?❞
[27] ❝So Many Questions...But So Little Answers...❞
[28] ❝Determined❞
[29] ❝Key❞

[22] ❝Dresses And Suits❞

752 31 79
By QuxxnFlixx

Sans sighed to himself as he looked through the closet filled with clothes. The constant feeling of his soul pounding faster and faster, makes him feel as if something bad is about to happen. He ignored the feeling, grabbed a shirt, before hearing the knocking of the door. Throwing the clothing that he had in his hand on the bed, he went and turned the door knob.

"H-Hey Sans!" A familiar voice was heard as Sans saw Alphys, Undyne, Toriel, Asgore and Frisk smirking at him. That never meant anything good. Sans thought as he welcomed them in suspiciously. Everyone seemed as if they were hiding something behind their backs as their hands were at their backs. Whenever Sans moved behind them, they turned their bodies so that they were facing him.

"ok that's it. i can't stand you guys. what are you all hiding?" Sans asked all of them with a strict tone as he finally couldn't take it. All of them were having a bigger smirk this time as they all stood up.

"W-W-Well...we heard that you a-and F-Fell were g-g-going to the p-party..."

"And the last time you had wore the dress punk, it was beautiful!"

"So my dear..."

"You are wearing a dress there!" Frisk ended with a smirk as Asgore awkwardly held up a sparkly royal blue dress. Sans groaned looking at the dress. Again?! Even though the dress doesn't look...half as bad... "i'm not wearing that." Sans spoke as he went up the stairs emotionless.

"But Sans! Please...!" Frisk pleaded as they stopped him from going up any further and showed their puppy eyes. Sans was looking almost half convinced as he still refused. Seeing that he was almost convinced, Frisk then grabbed their friends up the stairs as they all performed their puppy eyes. This time, Sans was trying his best to resist their cuteness. Puppy eyes is really his weakness, huh?

"ugh, fine! but only this time!" Sans finally gave up as Frisk and the others cheered for their victory. Grabbing the dress from Asgore's hands, he went inside the bathroom as the rest of them waited patiently outside.

Sans tugged in the dress as he turned around to see himself. He blushed a light blue seeing how the dress perfectly fitted him, every edge of his body covered tightly and shown clearly. He was afraid that the dress might make his baby bump obvious, but it looked as if it was never there. Taking a last look, he took a deep breath before unlocking and turning the door knob to open the door.

Everyone stared at him as Sans walked out of the bathroom graceful. "so...is it bad?" Sans asked as both Alphys and Undyne started shrieking and fangirling. Frisk gave a thumbs up and Asgore was covering his ears...probably from Alphys and Undyne's shrieking. Toriel went towards him as she just replied,

"You looked gorgeous. Fell would love it." Sans blushed thinking of how Fell would react to the dress. He would probably blush too... "thanks tori." Sans said without thinking as Toriel laughed at the nickname. Sans blushed in embarrassment as Toriel patted his shoulder before saying, "Don't be embarrassed, that nickname was perfect. Let's go to the party, shall we? It's about time anyways."

Sans nodded his head as the others followed them excitedly.

"AHHHH WHAT SHOULD I WEAR WHAT SHOULD I WEAR WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!!!" Fell shouted as he threw another set of clothing onto the floor. Edge, Papyrus and Slim were all looking at him as Fell continued throwing more and more of his clothing on the floor. They had agreed to all go to the party even though Fell had insisted on having Sans along with them, but they all said that he can't go meet him and it's a 'secret' until they are at Blue's house. Edge took out his phone and started to call someone, possibly Razz as he had also agreed to tag along with them, but he hasn't even arrived at his house yet. Weird, usually Razz is very punctual and is one of the earliest to arrive for any occasion.

A few minutes later, Fell heard the banging of a door, before hearing Edge shouting at the person. It's probably Razz... Fell concluded before he continued flipping through the closet.

"YOU FINALLY CAME YOU DIPSHIT! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?"

"OH I'M SORRY, GIRAFFE. I HAD TO GRAB THE SUITS YOU KNOW!"

Wait suits? He had never even heard them talking about ordering any sort of suits for the party! He lifted up his skull, to see Razz holding up 5 suits, each in their respective magic colours. Only his suit looked sparkly as hell as the others looked perfectly normal and Razz started distributing the suits. Fell soon received his and began observing the suit that Razz ordered.

Welp, better than wearing all those stupid shit that he has in his closet, right? After Razz had distributed all of the suits, all of them ran into their respective rooms to change.

Tugging in the suit, Fell took a last look as he blushed a light red thinking how Sans would react. The suit sparkles like the stars as he did a little swirl around. The suit fitted him perfectly.

Satisfied, he unlocked and turned the door knob to open the door. He teleported downstairs, to see nobody down there yet. Guess they're still changing.

After a few minutes of waiting, Fell finally heard the sounds of the door knob. He turned around to see Papyrus wearing an light orange suit which fitted him nicely too. Razz had really did some measurements.

"WHAT DID YOU THINK FELL?" Papyrus asked as Fell just put a thumbs up. Papyrus jumped in delight of Fell's opinion. Then, another sound of the door knob was heard as both of them looked behind to see Edge wearing a dark ruby red suit with sunglasses.

"I Would Have To Admit, Razz Has A Good Taste In Suits. But Not Fashion." Edge said as they heard Razz shouting a "I HEARD THAT!" before dashing out of the room wearing a purple suit with sunglasses which he had probably stole it from someone.

"heh not bad 'razzberry'." Fell laughed as Razz groaned. "SHUT UP LOVER BOY!" Razz shouted before throwing a blanket at him. Stars where did he even get that? "lover boy? that's the best nickname that you've ever came up in months?" Fell teased as Razz looked like he was going to throw a rod or something at him. "FRIENDS! STOP FIGHTING!" Papyrus walked between the two, hoping to stop whatever fight that was about to happen. Just then, someone teleported in the living room, wearing a black and orange suit.

"this fits nicely." Slim said before lying in the couch as all of them looked at him. Wondering what time it is, Papyrus looked at the clock, 4:50! The party is about to start! "FRIENDS! THE PARTY IS ABOUT TO START!" Papyrus shouted panicking as Fell followed Slim and lied down at the other side of the couch.

"don't worry, we could just teleport there." Fell replied, about to go to sleep as Razz shouted at him. "THEN TELEPORT US THERE NOW YOU PIPSQUEAK!" "fine." Fell mumbled as he stood up before signalling everyone to touch his phalanges. He then had a last check that everyone is ready before teleporting.

Annnndddddd to be continued!
I know I know I haven't been updating any of my books so here's a chapter with 1249 words!
Fell and Razz loved calling names at each other, but Sans and Blue both don't like it.
And if you're interested, here are Frisk, Toriel, Asgore, Alphys and Undyne's outfits!

Frisk:

Toriel:

Asgore:

Alphys:

Undyne: [I find a lot of art on this but this is my favorite!]

That's all, loves and kisses! <3
~Fliss Aka Slave <3
EDIT: Reuploaded Frisk and Alphys' pictures

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
564K 8.9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
77.9K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...