The King's Assassin (B×B) [Bo...

Per Squidtcyc

"Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before... Més

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Alternate ending

Chapter 25

4.4K 181 64
Per Squidtcyc

3rd Person’s POV:

“Daddy Daddy! Lucy made us cookies!” Amarie exclaimed excitedly as she ran towards the sofa where Eros rested. Picking up a strawberry frosted heart-shaped butter cookie, she handed it to Eros which he accepted gladly.

Now that he’s no longer leading the squads, he’s training to be one of the shadow-walkers, also known as the assassins of the castle so he hardly rests unless forced to do so, in this case, forced by Lucifer to rest today as he’ve been training non-stop for 2 weeks straight, having only 4 hrs of sleep per day and forgetting to eat on some days.

“Thank you Angel. Where’s yours?”

“Here! I got a dinosaur! See! Rawrrr! I’m going to eat you Daddy!” She mimicked a dinosaur roar while waving her cookie with orange and green royal icing in the air. This made Eros chuckle at her cuteness. Deciding to play along with her, he gasped exaggeratingly, jumping off the couch and ‘running’ away from her.

“Nooo! Get away!”

“Rawrrrr! No one can get away from Amerie! I’m coming for you Daddy!” She squealed joyfully as she chased her dad, enjoying the attention given to her. Before Eros even knew it, he found himself inside the kitchen and slipping on what felt like oil under his feet. Squeezing his eyes shut for the impact, he slid and fell backward, only to land on something hard yet soft at the same time, causing him to open his eyes in confusion. Hearing a soft sigh from below, he looked down to see a pair of strong legs supporting his ass. Turning slightly around, he found Lucifer lying on the ground with elbows propped up to support his torso off the ground.

“Thank goodness I got behind in time. You okay there?” Lucifer shot Eros a grin, thankful for his fast reflexes which allowed him to lessen his crush’s impact.

“Yeah. Thanks.”

“Welcome. Seems like I’ve fallen for you huh.” He joked at the pun he made but Eros simply stared at him in confusion.

“Um...no? You’ve fallen cause of the oil.” This comment of Eros’s made Lucifer facepalm internally before waving it off as a literal statement instead.

“Technically, I’ve fallen trying to break your fall so it’s also the same as falling for you.”

“Umm… okay then. Thanks again.”

“No worries-”

“Here Daddy! I saved your cookie!” Amerie bounced towards them quickly yet carefully at the same time before stuffing the heart-shaped cookie between Eros’s lips and then bouncing out of the kitchen to find Jessica.

Staring down at the cookie between his lips, he shifted himself to face Lucifer before bending to his lips.

“Ty it.” He muffled out as Lucifer stared at him wide-eyed. Number 1, he’s thinking that it’s an indirect kiss. Number 2 ……………….. •

Eros hand was resting right on his crotch.

Yes, directly above.

‘Fuck my life. Is this heaven trying to torture me?’ Lucifer cursed in his mind before leaning forward to take a bite off the cookie. He wasn’t going to let an opportunity like this go to waste after all. Biting down slowly, he made sure to brush his lips against Eros’s soft ones before licking his lips, running his tongue against Eros’s lips too, making the whole scene seem so erotic to any one person but not to the extremely calm Eros who’s oblivious to Lucifer’s advances.

“Delicious.” Lucifer commented before quickly licking off the frosting that was left on the corner of Eros’s lips. Eros simply nodded in agreement as he rested his hand down harder on you know where as he stared at Lucifer lips intensely. ‘Does he want to kiss me?’ Lucifer thought anticipatingly as he heart thumped hard and fast against his chest.

“W-What’s the m-matter, K-Kai?” He questioned flusteredly as Eros only kept closing in on him, his eyes glued on Lucifer’s lips the whole time.

“Your lips…”

“Y-Yeah?” A slight hope sparked in him as he waited for Eros to make the first move.

“Can I…”

“S-Sure!” Giving Eros his approval, Eros reached out to the corner of his lips, stroking it softly before starting to scratch the side of his lip with brows furrowed.

“Eh? It’s stuck.” Like a pail of ice cold water being dumped onto his head, Lucifer mentally smacked his head against an imaginary wall hard before flushing deeply in embarrassment. To think that he was expecting something more. “Why can’t I remove it?” Eros questioned himself in confusion as he shifted himself until he’s directly sitting on Lucifer’s crotch, trying to get closer to inspect the small black dot at the corner of his lips.

“Umm… that should be a mole.”

“A mole?”

“It’s a… pigmented spot, mark, or small permanent protuberance on the human body. To put it simply, a permanent mark on our skin unless we remove it surgically.”

“Oh… a mole… I have one too on my dick.” Eros said it so casually like he’s stating the weather, it made Lucifer into a stuttering tomato.

“D-Don’t say it s-so casually like t-that!” Lucifer exclaimed in embarrassment, making Eros tilt his head questioningly.

“I can’t?” Eros questioned so innocently,  it made Lucifer sigh at how corruptedly dirty his mind was.

“Not that you can’t but… it’s embarrassing.”

“It’s embarrassing? Why?”

“Because… never mind.”

“Oh… do you feel it? I feel like I’m sitting on a potato… am I?” Eros questioned with slight discomfort showing on his face as he shifted his ass to find a better spot to sit on. (A/N: Srsly Eros? A potato? Srsly? I believe he's longer than that.) Lucifer’s face turned redder if it was even possible as he coughed awkwardly.

“Y-Yeah… it’s uncomfortable.”

“Yeah. It’s big and hard… maybe I should put it away.” Eros murmured under his breath, making Lucifer’s breath to hitch in fear.

“No! I-I mean, I’ll put it away. Why don’t you find Am?” He suggested quickly as Eros nodded.

“Okay. Thank you Satan.” Ruffling Lucifer’s hair, he got up quickly before running off swiftly in search of Amerie. A long breath of relief escaped Lucifer’s lips as he stared down on his prominent boner, groaning deeply upon the sight. He’s so going to take a cold shower.

Phewww.... I've finally got some time to update. 😣Sorry for not updating regularly loves.🙏 I can't even sleep before 2am daily so as to complete my homework.😴

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.2K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
423K 10.8K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
Creepin | BxB Per KingMotha

Literatura romàntica

309K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
50.6K 4.4K 52
"Please stop this, I am married," Yibo said in a shaky voice, hoping for the other person to stop, as he weakly touched his shoulders and tried to pu...