The Return of Rose

By _Secrets_89

(Book 2) What if I told you my life was an illusion? That everything that was good in my life only lasted for... More

The Return of Rose
Characters
Chapter 1: You're Kidding Me
Chapter 2: Definitely Not True
Chapter 3: A New Side of Him
Chapter 4 : His Arrival
Chapter 5: I Had My Reasons
Chapter 6: Cat Out of The Bag
Chapter 7: Maybe, Just Maybe
Chapter 8: Sister
Chapter 9: Im Not Perfect
Chapter 10: Never Had a Chance
Chapter 11: Part 1
Chapter 12: Part 2
Chapter 13: I'll Prove Myself
Chapter 14: Twice in one night
Chapter 15: The Big Plan
Chapter 16: Piece of Cake
Chapter 17: Five Minutes
Chapter 18: Sick of Me
Chapter 19: A warning
Chapter 20: Finally The Truth
Chapter 21: Trust me
Chapter 23: Our Plan
Chapter 24: Bianchi's Secret Son
IMPORTANT MESSAGE/ please read!!!
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: The Way I Make You Feel
Chapter 27: Faith
Chapter 28: Everything Check

Chapter 22: You aren't

1.4K 33 3
By _Secrets_89

"Wait where are you taking me?" I asked Rafa.

He turned around. "Well aren't you staying here?"

"Yes, but..."

"The doors don't really stop us from hearing the conversation so I kind of knew what I needed to do." He said as he turned back around.

He led us outside and into his car. "Wait this isn't the House we're staying in?" I said, pointing my thumb at the house's direction.

He snorted. "Does this house look like where someone can stay?" I saw Christian ball his fists real tightly. He use to sleep in this house, which probably caused him to get angry. "This house is only for business purposes. I bet you thought we were that shameful and dirty. Your face says it all." He snorted and got in his car and waited for us to get inside.

Christian got in the backseat and I followed by getting in the front seat.

Rafa started the car and drove behind the house. He kept going until he reached a wall full of vines and branches of leaves. Putting the car on park, he got out the car and walked to the wall of vines and opened a .. gate?

"Did you know they had a secret way in their back yard?" I whisper to Christian, amazed that they thought of having another house in the hidden.

Looks like I made the right decision by coming here.

"No." Christian whispered back.

Rafa made his way back into the car and drove into the gate. The gate then closed itself and we kept going, driving into the forest. There was sunlight barely coming through the forest. It was actually kind of dark.

About ten minutes later and we finally arrived at a beautiful house. It wasn't small but it also wasn't a mansion; it was also bigger than what you would call a family house. The house wasn't solely made up of walls—it had floor to ceiling windows and beautiful light brown wood. It was revealing the inside of the house, which made it beautiful but it invaded privacy.

Rafa got out the car, as so did we, then we headed towards the house taking in the view. And here I thought they only had one house where they didn't care if they laid on their own filth.

The inside had beautiful white and black furniture and art frames.

"Both of your rooms are right up the stair cases." Rafa announced as he walked up the thin stairs.

He walked me to my room with an irritated face which I scowled at and almost threw a punch at the guy. I was irritated myself. He wasn't the only one.

"This house is meant for us and us only. You can't bring people in-"

"You can't tell me you've never brought in a girl before." I titled my head to the side with a smirk then crossed my arms waiting for his response.

"No. Like I said no one comes to this house except for us." He said in all seriousness. Now that I think about it, he wasn't all that bad looking. Yeah he may have looked like a nerdy lawyer, kind of looking guy, but he wasn't ugly. And he may not have muscles as all the other guys did but still he wasn't hideous.

Christian raised his eyebrows at me, questioning why the guy had a stick up his ass and I shrugged as Rafa then proceeded to lead Christian into his room.

After a few minutes of thinking I stepped out of my room and knocked on Christians door. After about a few seconds he answered so I entered.

He was standing next to the floor to ceiling windows which was in every room, with his hands in his pockets and turned back to the windows. "Can I at least know what you're thinking? Your plans?" He asked.

I sighed.

"I know you said to trust you and everything but if I'm going to be by your side shouldn't I know what you're thinking so I don't have to be on the side helpless? Aren't we working together? In all of this?" He proceeded.

I closed the door and walked closer to his side with my arms crossed and also staring at the nice view outside of the windows. I could see my reflection looking at me. Except she looked dead. Lifeless. Her eyes were red and her hair looked ready to go back to the curls it was meant to have. But that's the point. I didn't really like to have my wavy-curly hair. I always liked it straight.

I looked away and stared at Christian. "You're right." I admitted. "You know how thoughtless I am when I get angry." I chuckled even though the situation wasn't funny at all. "I am right about one thing though; When I heard what my ex fiancé had to say about the whole him  cheating thing which wasn't true, I thought I was going to go crazy because I didn't want to believe Chris had really been selfish and set this whole thing up from the beginning. And when he confirmed it was true, I just felt like something in me died. I don't know what I'm feeling right now Christian, but I do know I'm going to make Chris pay even if it means putting my life in danger. Imagine we could be rich. Fuck Chris and his money. . . Christian I need to start somewhere and that somewhere is here. You know, Mr.Bianchi is sick." I smirked.

Of course after saving Christian from Bianchi's disaster home, I had to do research on him. I asked around to pry into his information which was easy due to Chris always working with him. Although after I thought I had done a good amount of digging through his personal information, I came across a rumor. A rumor that actually turned out to be true. He had lung cancer, hence the coughing up blood when I was leaving his office. The guy was old. In little time after I have learned his ways, he will surely die and I will make sure that I become the head of the family whatever the cost may be.

"He has lung cancer. He won't live for long. So after he dies and I have already learned his cruel ways, well I'm going to make sure that I become the head of the family." I whisper.

Even though I had a long way to go, I couldn't deny the excitement I felt in my chest that I was a little closer to what I wanted to reach for.

"How long have you thought about this?" Christian interrogated

"Long enough. Now you know at what I'm trying to get at Christian.... I have some things to take care of so I'll be back a little later." I turned around to leave but quickly got reminded of something. "Can I see your phone?"

He tilted his head a little in confusion, but still went into his pocket digging out his phone. "Why-"

I grabbed his phone from his hand and turned to leave. "Chris cannot know where we are. So I have to cancel my bank accounts, throw away our phones, and well—do other things to throw us of the radar."

I closed the door behind me and made my way downstairs. Rafa was alone outside smoking a cigarette, staring into the forest with his other hand his pocket.

"I have a favor to ask?" I asked as I stood by him, but still giving him some space.

"Mhm." He didn't glance at me.

"Would you happen to have a spare car?"

He looked at me with a puzzled look. "And why would you need a spare car when you have one parked in front of the other house?" He mumbled, balancing the cigarette that was between his lips.

"Because I want to sell it, burn it, I don't care as long as it's getting rid of."

He nodded. "Well there is someone you could sell it off to—a junkyard place where it's kind of off radar." He suggested.

I nodded.

"I'll take you. I have to make sure you're alright. Bosses orders."

I told him it was fine and I grabbed my things then we left.

As we rode in the traffic, I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. I was tired—as if my face didn't already say it all. But I knew I couldn't sleep while a stranger was next to me. We didn't have each other's trust.

I opened the window all the way down feeling the cold crispy breeze. I dig into my purse and pull out my phone and Christians, then I throw them out the window watching as the other cars run over the plastic material. I erased every little thing on them and I wanted to get rid of them so I did it right now before I had second thoughts.

I hope I wasn't making a mistake.

You aren't.

Because if I did, well there wasn't a way back. I felt like I was digging deeper into the hole while the other side of me was watching numbly. 

And maybe that was just easier to do. Just watch myself dig myself into bigger problems while a other side of me stood on the sidelines silently screaming to get out before it was too late.

But I know that when I'm in the middle of doing something that I will regret, I just turn a blind eye and pretend I wasn't warned.

Like I said, it was easier to do. And it would definitely hurt me in the long run.

A/N: Im sorry that it took long to put this chapter out. I was just being lazy, but I hope I made it up. I'll do my best to keep updating more frequently.

Also don't forget to comment, vote and just overall share your opinions. Have a great day!

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 55.2K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
2.3M 61.4K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
301K 11.2K 31
Lucy Mathews didn't quite know what she was getting into when she agreed to be the personal assistant of Mateo D'Amico. Surly she didn't think she'd...
24K 811 26
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...