High school of Ninjago⚫️✔️

由 TheBeautifulNugget

Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, Lloyd. Skylor, Seliel, Nya, Pixal, Harumi. Will they survive high school? Read to find... 更多

Bullies beware. (1)
Strange friend (2)
Finally! (3)
Dating?(4)
A Night Out (5) (also cover change)
What..?(6) Part 1
What...? (Part 2)
Not on purpose (7)
OH YEAH! (8)
Why? (10)
Green Ninja (11)
Pain (12)
Waffles(13)
Power (14)
No! (15)
Shut up and kiss me! (16)
He's gone. (17)
Faded (18)
I missed you (19)
Rebuilt (20)
A/N+ Special Announcement
Promposal (21)
Prom(22)
Graduation (23)
Sequel is up!!

Pajama Peeps(9)

2.4K 38 70
由 TheBeautifulNugget

Song: A Million Dreams

Oh for the First Spinjitzu Master save me.
I'm dying.
Oof.

By the way, they all went to their separate houses to get their pajamas and stuff.

3rd Person POV

Nya walked into her living room wearing a pink Stich onesie (idk her name) just in time for Jay, Seliel, and Cole to knock on the door. Nya opened the door to see Jay wearing a Stich onesie, Seliel wearing a unicorn onesie, and Cole wearing a Bulldog onesie. (I think)

Jay and Nya:

Cole:

Seliel:

"Good! You got my text!" Nya said dragging Jay inside with Cole and Seliel following. Kai walked in as they sat on the couch.

Kai:

Kai sat down next to Nya.
"Skylor's on her way." Kai told them. Nya just smirked as she looked at her phone. She was looking at the picture Harumi had sent her at the pizzeria. A knock came at the door. Kai went to open it. Skylor walked in.
""Oh my God, what are you wearing?" Kai asked laughing.
"I'm a chicken and I look FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC!" Skylor yelled poking Kai's cheek.

Skylor:

A second knock came at the door and Kai opened it to see Lloyd, Harumi, Zane, Pixal, and Echo holding Falcon.

Lloyd:

Harumi:

Pixal:

Zane:

Echo:

"Before you say anything, Pixal made me wear this." Zane said walking in and sitting on the couch. Pixal just laughed.
"I need a group picture of this." Seliel said taking out her phone.
"Smile!" She said taking the picture.

1 hour later:

"Let's play truth or dare!" Jay yelled. There were hums of agreements.
"Ok, who wants to go first?" Jay asked as everyone sat in a circle.
"Me! Give me a dare." Skylor said.
"Go outside and yell 'Chickens are people too!' and make an inhuman noise." Jay said casually. Skylor got up letting out a 'meh' before going outside. They all heard Skylor yelling and then an angry neighbor yelling to shut up. Skylor made an inhuman noise before running back inside laughing.
"That was the best thing I've done today." Skylor said with a wide grin. She looked at Kai and smiled. "Actually, make that the second best thing." Skylor added before sitting down next to Kai.
"Ok, who's next?" Skylor asked.

"I'll go." Pixal said.
"Ok, truth or dare?" Skylor asked. Pixal stood still as if she was thinking for a moment.
"Um...dare?"
"Go on the roof and scream 'yay'." Skylor told Pixal.
"I feel bad for your neighbors." Harumi said in between laughs. Pixal got up and went to the door with the others following.
"Do you need a ladder?" Kai asked. Pixal just shook her head.

By the way, this is what Kai and Nya's house looks like:

Pixal started to climb up one of the columns and jumped up onto the roof it was connected to. The others just watched.
"Huh. Didn't know she could do that." Cole said raising an eyebrow. Pixal jumped up and pulled herself up onto the edge of the roof. She stood up.
"Ok now do the dare!" Skylor yelled up to Pixal. Pixal took a deep breath and yelled.

This is what she sounded like:

"What the actual f-" Kai started but was cut off by everyone besides Zane laughing.
"Pixal, is that really the loudest you can yell?" Zane asked. Pixal looked down at Zane.
"No, not really but I don't want to get yelled at." Pixal called down. Harumi and Lloyd looked at each other and thought of one thing: Fluttershy. She started to climb down when she saw something..no.. someone, watching them from the house across from them. When Pixal got fully down, she started pushing everyone inside.
"Pix, what are you doing?" Nya asked once they were all inside.
"I saw someone watching us. From the house across from us." She said.

Kai and Nya looked at each other then at Pixal.
"That house has been vacant for three years. Who would be there?"
"Where is my brother?" Zane asked looking around. Echo wasn't inside. When they looked outside through the window, they saw Echo talking to someone who was behind the fence. It didn't look like the strange person was trying to hurt him, they seemed nice. Lloyd went and opened the door.
"Oi! Echo! Who is that?" He yelled gaining his attention along with the stranger's.

Echo looked over at the stranger and told them something. They nodded before hopping the fence. They started walking towards the house. The stranger turned out to be a girl. She was wearing a purple flannel with a light purple under shirt, black leggings, and purple sneakers. Her hair was brown and in a long messy ponytail.

"Hello!" She greeted. The others just looked at each other then back to the girl.
"This is Misty. Falcon found her." Echo said while making a gesture to Falcon.
"I'm Lloyd."
"Harumi"
"Zane"
"Pixal"
"Kai"
"Skylor"
"Cole"
"Seliel"
"Jay"
"Nya"
"Coolio. You guys have unique names." She told them. She looked at Pixal with her brown eyes. "Robot, am I right?" Misty asked.
"Yeah.." she said.
"Kewl." She said biting the side of her mouth. Misty looked around at the group.
"Nice pajamas." She told them.
"Thanks. It was supposed to be an 'ultimate supreme amazing onesie sleepover party' according to Nya." Skylor told her.

"Anyways, what were you doing across the street?" Kai asked.
"Yeah..that house has been vacant. Why were you there?" Nya added.
"Oh. I was adventuring. I went there to see if I could find anything cool and then I heard someone screaming something and saw," she pointed to Skylor, "you. And then you made some weird noise. Not going to lie, you sounded like an alien." Misty noted.
"How would you know what an alien sounds like?" Harumi asked. Misty froze for a second.

"Uh..you know, movies and stuff. You make an inhuman sound, sounds like an alien." She said casually.
"Anyways, I gotta go." She said opening the door. "Where are you going?" Seliel asked.
"Places." She said walking out. The others looked at each other and then back to Misty. She was gone.
"What? Where'd she go?" Cole asked. The others shrugged. No one saw Misty shape shift into a blue alien across the street..

Oof.
Thank you @MidnightMystic06 for being Misty.
If ya want to be in future chapters,
Comment:

Name:
Hair color/style:
Eye color:
Age:
Clothes:
Other:

Ok bye :3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

30.7K 897 41
I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS , OR THE PICTURES I JUST OWN THE STORY AND PLOT 5 innocent girls get enrolled in the 'school of bad' , where they meet the...
5.5K 154 12
Everyone has secrets. When petty sabotage goes too far, it's up to two high school students to figure out who's at fault. This is a Ninjago au myst...
4.5K 195 31
Ninjago Flumptober challenge!
6.1K 121 36
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 �...