It Started In Gary IN. (a Mic...

By Groovysm00thie

(Starts in 1987) When Michael Jackson and his family go back to Gary, Indiana, Michael meets a girl in the WE... More

Introduction
Chapter one: Ready for church, Mrs. Henderson?
chapter two- Her Voice
chapter four- A weird Meeting
chapter five- Nice To Meet You
Chapter six: No Where In Particular
A/N
chapter Eight- The Hospital Room
Chapter Nine: Waking Up
Chapter Ten- Adjusting
Chapter Eleven- Gettin Out
Chapter Twelve: Emergency stop
Chapter Thirteen: Welcome To Kentucky
Chapter fourteen: Smile
Chapter fifthteen: Beat It!
Chapter Sixteen: Rapist
Chapter seventeen: Going home
Chapter eighteen: The Pastors Daughter
Chapter Nineteen: Birthday surprise
Chapter Twenty: Telling Her Parents
Chapter Twenty one- Dancing in my bedroom
Chapter twenty two: Welcome to Neverland!
Chapter Twenty three: Model
Chapter Twenty four- First Day
Chapter twenty five: Decisions
Chapter Twenty six- Secrets
chapter Twenty seven: Fixing the Problen
chapter twenty eight- EAT
Chapter Twenty Nine: That Slut!
Chapter Thirty: A New Friend
Chapter thrity one: Weaves have been snatched
Chapter Thrity two: Talking
Chapter Thrity three: Healed
Chapter thirty four: halloween
Chapter thirty five: finding out
Chpater 36: The word is out
Chapter 37: Really Jermaine?
Chapter 38: Bad News
Chapter 39: Jolene
Chapter 40: Will you?
Chapter 41: The Grammys
Chapter 42: Girl or a Boy?
Chapter 44: Letter
Chapter 45: Horribly wrong
Chapter 46: Gone to soon
Chapter 47: without you
Chapter 48: baby
Chapter 49: Adopting
Chapter 50: Breakdown
Chapter 51: Janet to the rescue
Fun fact
Chapter 52: Wedding
Chapter 53: Dem Babies
Chapter 54: Tabloid Image
Chapter 55: Getting ready for Matthew
Chapter 56: big brother
Chapter 57: Christmas
Chapter 58- 1989 recap
Chapter 60: in trouble
Chapter 61: thunder storm
Chapter 62: It Gets Worse
Chapter 63: Show Off!
Chapter 64: final chapter in this book

Chapter 43: Victim of Tatiana

139 3 0
By Groovysm00thie

Michael's POV
February 5th 1988

Tonight is our first show, and I'm extremely excited and nervous, but ready at the same time!

"Youll do great, Applehead!" Shelby said, kissing me.

"Thank you, Shelbs," I said.

Shelby was wearing a gray sweater, with jean shorts, small ankle boots.

We went out for the first song, Wanna be startin somethin, and it went great! The singing was great, the dancing was great, just I wish it was a little bit more dancing in it, I mean, it is a fun song!

We would perform all the first half of the show, starting with Wanna be startin somethin, and ending with The Way You Make Me Feel.

After TWYMMF, we would take a 20 minute break, and then start the rest of the show. I was DREADING the The Way You Make Me Feel part, because of Tatiana. After we had that outburst, she has been really quiet, lately. To quiet, for her at least.

We went through numerous songs, from Bad, Of The Wall, and Thriller. I performed Billie Jean, and the Crowd went WILD.

With every Crotch grab, kick, and step I took, the crowd screamed and cheered. When I went into the moonwalk, the crowd LITERALLY lost control.

They we're all screaming, and pushing past each other, just to see it up close.

The next song, was The Way You Make Me Feel. I started to get all nervous all of the sudden, but at the same time I was ready. I walked to the side of the stage where Tatiana and a few stage hands were, and changed into the blue long sleeved shirt.

"Don't screw this up, got it?" I said, pointing to Tatiana

"I won't Uh Mr. Jackson sir," she stuttered.

I walked back on stage and started singing.

I did the sly version like a did at the Grammys, and took the beginning slow. Then, when I finished, Tatiana came on stage.

That's when it became the original version, and I sang it like it normally would be like.

Tatiana and I did our little routine, and it was HELL. I mean, it was a great performance, but I didn't smile once during it.

Then, something I hoped would never happen, something I would beat her ass for, happened.

She kissed me

Her lips tasted like poison, and her breath smelled like moldy cheese.

I immediately pulled out, and gave her a death glare.

She walked off stage all innocent like, as the crowd booed her.

After I finished dancing I ran right off stage and to where Tatiana was.

I saw Shelby and Tatiana screaming at each other, pointing figures, pulling  aggressive slurs, and slight pushes.

I sped walked up to them, and got in from Shelby, which put Tatiana against the wall.

"If I wasn't pregnant, your ass would be grass, SLUT!" Shelby said like a bad ass.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I yelled in Tatiana's face.

"Oh mikeybear it was just a little kiss, don't get so mad about it," Tatiana said

"NO, BITCH I AM ALLOWED TO GET MAD! FIRST, YOU WALK ALL OVER MY FIANCÉ, TRY TO GET ME, SMOKE A BLUNT OUT OF JEALOUSY, AND THEN DELIBERATELY KISS ME ON STAGE? IM SORRY  BUT THAT IS NOT OKAY, GO HOME, SLUT!" I screamed in her face.

I quickly looked back at Shelby, who's face looked so surprised at the way I was yelling at her.

"What are you even saying, Michael?" Tatiana said, crossing her arms.

"IM SAYING, YOU GREASY, TINY, CUM FILLED ASS IS FIRED! LEAVE NOW!!" I screamed

"You can't fire me! Who are you gonna have play me?" She said

"He just did, bitch!" Shelby said

"GO!" I screamed, as she ran down the hall, crying like a spoiled little baby.

"You handled that well, Michael," Shelby said, getting in front of me.

"I just can't believe she would do that!" I said, storming off.

"I'll be right back, Shelby, I just need a minute," I said, stopping myself.

I sped walked down the hall and to my dressing room.
I opened the door, and all the lights were off. That's funny, I kept the lights on.

As I walked in, the lights flashed on, and a hit man of some sort hit me in the face with a bat.

I was out cold

Shelby's POV
same night
10:56pm

The show was supposed to start fifteen minutes ago, and no sign of Michael anywhere! This isn't like him to miss a show!

11:35pm

The fans are EXTREMELY worried, but not one of them has left.

12:00am

I'm so worried about Michael! We've been looking for him everywhere!

So I decided to go on stage and tell the fans.
When they saw me, they all screamed and cheered my name.

That felt good.......

"Hello everyone, we are SO extremely sorry about the inconvenience, but we can not find Michael anywhere. We ask you to please stick around, and if we don't not find him before 2:00am, everyone will receive full refunds, thank you," I said. I waved them goodbye as I walked off stage.

"OH HONEY I AM STAYING!! IM STILL STAYING! WE LOVE YOU SHELBY!" They all screamed.

1:15am

Time is running out, and still no sign of Michael!
Right now I'm at the point of tears!

Michael's POV
1:20am

I wake up from being knocked out, and my body hurts like HELL. I'm still very dazed, and confused, realizing Ive been strapped down to a table.

"Hello! Is anyone here?" I say

"I am," I hear a familiar voice say

Tatiana.

"Hi mikeybear," she said, walking over to me.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want you, dumbass," she said, getting on the table.

"Don't you fucking touch me bitch!"

"Call me that ONE more damn time," she said

"BITCH!" I screamed

"DADDY!" Tatiana yelled, as the buff man who knocked me out came over.

"Cut him," Tatiana commanded.

Doing what she said, he took a small knife, and put a deep cut on the side of my left leg.

"Owww please stop! I'm begging you!" I cried

"Give me the knife, daddy," she said, putting her hand out.
She took the knife from him, and put it in her hand, ready to use it.

"What are you gonna do to me," I cried

"Things that Shelby couldn't ever do," she said

"Don't even think about it," I said, understanding that she wanted to do sexual things.

After I said that, she took the knife and made a shallow cut down the side of my face.

"Please, stop!" I cried out in pain

"NOT UNTIL YOU LET ME RIDE YOU!" She yelled in my face.

She quickly pulled off my shirt, and my pants.

"Please, please stop! I'm gonna be a dad in a few months! I wanna see my child!" I cried

"Not a chance, do you think I even care about that shit child y'all are gonna have? Well no, I don't!" She said, taking a swig from a beer bottle she had on the floor.

"Listen, Jackson, if you don't give me what I want, I'll kill you right on the spot, you hear me?" She said

"Please stop, Tatiana!" I yelled

"That's it!"

She said, making deep cuts all over my chest.

"STOP IT, STOP IT! PLEASE!!" I screamed, tears falling everywhere.

"I'm not done! DADDY! HURT HIM NOW!" She yelled.

The buff man from then came up to be and started hitting me with a metal pipe.

It hit me numerous times in the chest, head and stomach until I was almost out cold again.

"I'm gonna die...." I said under my breath, as the door flung open, Frank, Karen and Shelby busted
in.

Shelby's POV
1:20am

We stood in shock, as we stared at not soon to be husband, covered in blood, bruises everywhere, almost passed out.

"MICHAEL!" I screamed

"HEY GUYS! WE FOUND! GET HELP NOW! FAST!" Karen said, running down the hall.

"GET OFF OF HIM, SLUT!"

"GET HER DADDY!" Tatiana screamed.

Some buff man started walking towards me, about to grab me.

"HEY! DONT YOU LAY A FUCKING FINGER ON HER! SHES PREGNANT!" Frank yelled.

"FREEZE!" A police officer said, as 4 other policemen came running in.

"DADDY HELP! THEYRE HURTING ME!!" Tatiana said, as they put them in handcuffs.

"Don't hurt her," the buff guy said

"After What She did to Michael mother fucking Jackson, she gonna get a Bad beat down," one of the police men said, as paramedics came rushing in.

I ran to Michael's side, as they lifted him up and onto the stretcher.

"Shelby...." Michael said, as I grabbed his hand.

He looked terrible, bloodied and bruised everywhere.

"Michael, it's gonna be okay, I promise!" I said, as the paramedics rushed him off down the hall, and outside, his hand still in mine.

As we got outside, reporters, paparazzi, and like 1,000 fans were screaming and shouting everywhere.

"SHELBY WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL? SHELBY WHAT HAPPENED? IS HE GONNA BE OKAY? PLEASE ANSWER, SHELBY, PLEASE!" The reporters were screaming.

"PLEASE! MOVE OUT OFF THE WAY! WE NEED TO GET TO THE AMBULANCE! PLEASE MOVE!" I Cried

They didn't move, so I just kept screaming for them to move. When we finally got to the ambulance, they lifted Michael and placed him in the back of it.

I climbed in after them, and kneeled next to Michael and cried.

"Michael I promise it's gonna be okay!" I cried to him.

He just looked at me, his eyes barely open.

"Do you want me to hold you hand again?" I asked him, tears still in my eyes.

He gave a small nod yes.

"Okay," I cried, as he slowly put his hand out for me to hold it. I started caressing his hair as the paramedics stopped the blood from gushing out, and hooked him up to all kinds of machines.

"Ma'am, we will be there in a few minutes," a man said

"Thank you, sir," I said

After a few minutes, we got there.
There was even more paparazzi then before.

"PLEASE MOVE! WE NEED TO GET IN!" I yelled for them to get out of the way.

We got into the emergency room and then they rushed down a hallway.

"Ma'am, you cant come in here," a man said

"What? This is my fiancé, I need to be with him," I said

"I'm sorry ma'am, it's just the rules, you can Wait here in the waiting room, though," he said

"As soon as he's better, you let me the fuck in, you understand me?" I said, getting in his face.

"Y-yes m-aam," He stuttered as they went through the doors.

I found a chair, and rubbed my growing baby bump.

"God I hope he's okay," I said to myself.

I sat there for about 5 hours, crying.

Sorry for the super long chapter, hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 15 8
Playing a dangerous game with one of the most famous people on the planet can get you in serious trouble, but what kind of trouble? Michael never rea...
2K 90 7
How can you turn your life around when you seem to have nothing left? This is the question that thirty-year-old Michael asks himself every single day...
1.7K 65 5
"Love is trial and error." CARNATION MCMILLAN had the life everyone wished for. A fun, loving husband, three beautiful children, a congenial home, an...
54K 2.4K 42
๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™– โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ "๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...