Aura Is With Me

By CrazyUmbreonGirl

After Ash loses the Kalos League he returns home. That's when he finds out the truth that Ash's mom is not hi... More

Prologe
A Past Friend
Mew
Dawn Of A Mew Hope
Friends United
Relization
Dinner
That Night
Looking for someone
Update (Don't Click Away)
I Forgive You
Training
Coming Soon
Jade ~VS~ Pikachu
Follow The Time Flowers
3.7K Reads!
Princess Of The Sea
A Story From A Time Long Passed
12.4k Reads Q & A
Q & A
Mew's Training
Halloween Special
Discovered
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Snowpoint
1k LIKES!!!???!
HEY GUYS!
I Got Tagged
Sunset
Contest!?
Spirits
Spirit Vote!
The Results Are In!!!
Infinite Problems
Question!
Nightmare
I'm Back!!!!
Subtle Silence
AHHHHHHHH =D
Brothers By Choice
Ship Vote
And The Winning Ship Is...
Snow
Party Update & QnA

Copy Cat

3.1K 89 10
By CrazyUmbreonGirl

"ASH!!!!" Mew called out desperately, "AAAAAASSSSSH!!!!"

From the ground Jade and Infinity was tracking his scent with Pikachu trying to help. Latias and Mew were looking from the sky while Lucario and Riolu was trying to find him with their Aura.

"Aren't you like connected to him or something Riolu!!!" Pikachu said obviously frustrated.

"No i'm connected with his aura!!!" Riolu snapped back.

"WHAT'S THAT DIFFERENCE!" Pikachu shouted back.

"STOP FIGHTING!!!!!" Latias yelled at the two.

"I got something." Jade said calmly.

"Lead the way Jade." Infinity spoke.

---------------------------------------------At The Top Of  Mount Silver--------------------------------

Ash landed and transformed into his human form. He was hit with a wave of bitter cold air as soon as he did. "Where are you Red." Ash whispered. He took a few steps and saw a cave which he decided to take shelter in. As soon as he entered the cave something smashed into the room causing the cave to collapse on top of him. Ash dove out of the way and avoided the huge rocks as they smashed into the rugged ground. "That was close." Ash spoke to himself getting up off the ground. A figure landed behind Ash and spoke.

"Leave here at once or die." The figure said. Ash turned around to see a Shiny Mewtwo.

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN! I CAME HERE TO FIND RED!!!" Ash snapped at the Mewtwo.

"Red?" The Mewtwo flinched.

"Yeah my brother Red! I know he's here, and i'll fight you if I have two." Ash snapped and the other Pokemon. The Mewtwo snapped out of his confusion and scoffed.

"You and what 'Mon, you have brought none with you." The Mewtwo "laughed"'

Ash Transformed into his Shiny Mew form, "Then i'll fight you myself!" Ash said as he got ready to fight.

The Mewtwo looked shocked, "...Ash?..."

-------TO BE CONTINUED------------ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.6K 30
5 years from the Past, Ash had been betrayed and has completely mastered his Aura. While standing on top of a hill with his trustworthy friend, Seren...
73.8K 806 11
Ash Ketchum after getting done the Kalos league expecting to be greeted by his friends and family but he wasn't. Living in Alola he doesn't want them...
69.5K 868 13
It the ending of Ashs journey in Kalos. Or is it? More things take place after he defeated the Pokemon League. The gang was going to split up but not...
286K 6.4K 85
Ash, Serena, Bonnie and Clemont are traveling across Kalos to accomplish their dreams. They encounter many Pokemon and some tough obstacles on the wa...