✓ Free Falling ━━ Lucas Friar

By satellitebruises

your safe place is us, your safe place is me. girl meets world, season 2 - 3 lucas friar x fem!oc ©... More

𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
━━━ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝐢. 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭
𝐢𝐢. 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝐢𝐯. 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳
𝐯. 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦
𝐯𝐢. 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘶𝘮 1831
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭
𝐢𝐱. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭
𝐱. 𝘤𝘰𝘸𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺!
𝐱𝐢. 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯'
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵
𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝐱𝐯. 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱
𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴
━━━ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 ( 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1 )
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 ( 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 )
𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘦
𝐱𝐱. 𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦 145
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵
𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘢 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦?
𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺?
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤

16.7K 347 93
By satellitebruises

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

❝ 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

The group of friends were in History class. Only problem was, no teacher was present.

"Alright, where is your father," Lucas asked Riley.

"Are we getting a sub? I don't want a sub, you never know where they've been," Farkle spoke rapidly.

"Farkle, calm down," said Amanda, "Mr. Uncle is one minute late. Stop overreacting."

That response wasn't good enough for Farkle, "what if he never shows up? What if I never learn anything else," his eyes started to roll to the back of his head, "I'm going down, sir! Oh, he's not even here," and down he went.

Riley shot out of her seat to Farkle. At the same time, Maya shot out of her seat and to the front of the class, "we lost Farkle! A little help, Maya?"

"Matthews is out, Farkle is down, it's Maya time."

"Oh, jeez," muttered Mandy.

Riley appears with Farkle, her hands holding him up by his armpits, "Farkle's fixed, no Maya time," however, when Riley let go of Farkle, he came tumbling down again, "you may proceed."

"During Maya time, we open the confiscation drawer and take back all the stuff from the land of unfairly taken toys."

Riley scoffed at her bestfriend's words, "Maya, I don't think anybody really wants—"

She was cut off by the cheering of her fellow classmates, the only people who weren't cheering were Lucas and Amanda, who locked eyes from their seats, silently telling each other whatever Maya had in store, was a bad idea.

Maya started to bring out all of the toys and such out the drawer and distributing them to her classmates, one of the items was a frizz-bee, which hit Farkle in the head, knocking him back down to the floor.

"Maya, he is going to walk in and catch you and you're going to get in trouble and I am here to keep you out of trouble, and I will have failed. Do you want me to fail," Riley asked her bestfriend.

"Do you want me to show you how to have fun?"

"Behaving is fun."

"Come here," Maya commanded.

"I really don't want to."

"You, come here right now, ring power," Maya declared to her bestfriend.

Riley got up from her seat and faced the class, "when you say ring power, you have to, it's a rule."

"Tell me this isn't fun," Maya starts shooting the plastic gun filled with plastic balls into the crowd of students, regretting to see the teacher coming into the classroom. Once the students saw Mr. Matthews in the doorway, everyone froze and quieted down their cheers.

The teacher spoke in disbelief, "when did you guys decide there are no rules in here," he continued to speak as the class got settled in their seats, "when did my generosity in allowing you to express yourselves, make you think you can turn my class into a zoo?"

Riley and Maya were the first ones the apologize, the rest of the class followed, including Farkle who let out a pained grunt of an apology.

"Amanda, Lucas, why didn't you both apologize?"

"I learned a long time ago that disrespect in a classroom in any way can lead you down a wrongful path. And plus, you're my Uncle, I live with you, I wouldn't make your life harder then it needs to be."

Cory smiled at his nieces response, before turning to Lucas, "sir, I never do anything."

Amanda laughed at the boy's response.

"No, because you respect the rules. You both do. Because you know without them, civilization becomes chaos. The rest of you are going to spend the afternoon thinking about that, with the exception of Lucas the Good and Mandy the Respecter."

"Oh, Uncle, why," Mandy dragged out in embarrassment.

"Oh, boy! Is that gonna stick," Lucas asked Maya.

"I'm already making t-shirts," she smirked at him.

The Texan boy gets out of his seat to the front of the room and confronts Matthews, "you put me in a real bad position, sir. I gotta do something."

Matthews raised his eyebrows, "you can fight this, Lucas."

"No, I can't, sir. Everyone's looking."

The teacher shrugged, "okay, do what you gotta do."

Lucas took out his phone and typed out something and sent it to Mr. Matthews. The teacher read the text and gave him detention, looking impressed.

"Wait," Amanda called, "what about me?"

"What about you?"

Amanda looked like a girl on a mission as she walked up to her Uncle's desk, leaning into his ear and whispering, "if you give me detention, I won't kiss Lucas until I have your permission."

Let's just say, Amanda bought herself an afternoon detention.

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

3:00 P.M.

"I've always allowed you to bend the rules," Matthews started as the students came piling in the room for detention, "but the best students know just how far they can push before those rules are broken. Today, you are not the best of students."

"But, you know we're good people most of the time, don't you, Daddy? Daddy? You're my Daddy," Riley repeated with a bright smile.

"Hey, do we need rules at all," Maya asked.

"You think you could make it in a world without rules," questioned Mathews.

"I think I could do fine in any world."

"The rest of you believe that," earning nods from around the room, expect from one person, Amanda, "okay, well guess what guys, schools out. You've got the whole place to yourselves. No rules. One hour to behave however you want. Let's see what it becomes of you."

"Well I think we'll be perfectly behaved ladies and gentlemen," Riley optimistically said.

"And I think within one minute, you'll be eating each other," Matthew grabbed his keys from his desk, and made his way toward the door.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm locking you in," the teacher answered his daughter, "the best punishment I can give; is to force you to spend time with yourselves," with that, Matthews opened the door and shut it behind him, turned the lock, showing the students the keys, and leaving.

Amanda raised her eyebrows, "wow, he actually did it, he locked us in."

"That's fine. I don't have a problem with that, I'm not claustrophobic or anything," Farkle began to breathe heavily, "we're trapped. I can't breathe. There's more carbon dioxide than oxygen! The ratio is all wrong!"

"Okay, Farkle's gotsta go," Maya exclaimed.

"I gotsta!?"

Riley suddenly banged on her desk and got up from her seat, "stop! This is exactly what my father wants. He wants us to panic and fall apart. We have to show him that we can get through this without turning into a pack of wild animals."

"I'm hungry," Lucas graveled, gazing at Farkle.

"Uh, Lucas," called Amanda, uneasily, "what do you mean by that, Bubba?"

"Nothing," he answered, standing up, "I'm just really hungry."

"Because we're best friends," Farkle told him.

"Yeah. You know what else? I don't think I've ever been this hungry."

"I feel you, Ranger Rick, I'm kinda hungry, too," Maya nodded.

"And it's not like a regular kind of hungry, right," Lucas asked the blonde.

"No, no, this ones deep," she answered, "it must be attended to."

"Oh, guys, can we just show a little discipline," Riley said, "I mean, how much more time in here could we possibly have?"

3:01 P.M.

"You know, I could eat, too," Riley finally agreed.

Farkle shot out of his seat, alarmed, "what? What are you all looking at? Uh, guys, what are you seeing right now?"

"Stop talking, chicken," Lucas spoke in a daze.

"Alright, come on! Let's prove my father wrong. Let's for our own perfect society," Riley paused, "Rileytown is a land of goodness and rainbows and everyone folds their hands like so," she demonstrated, folding her hands together, "who wants to live in Rileytown?"

"Nobody wants Rileytown," Maya scoffed, "it's too lollipop."

"You're lollipop!"

"Oh, honey, I am a lot of things, but I am not lollipop."

"Well what do you got," Riley challenged.

"I got Mayaville," the blonde presented, "no rules, no laws, no hand folding, and nobody says no," she sees Farkle going in to ask her a question, she quickly looks at him saying, "no."

"You got chaos, is what you got," Riley exclaimed, "I got order, you got chaos."

"You got lollipop, I got whoo!"

"Okay, detention may be bringing out the worst in us, but at least we're making the time pass," offered Riley.

3:02 P.M.

"Eat Riley," ordered Maya.

"Okay, but no biting."

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

The classroom was divided into two groups, Rileytown and Mayaville. Classmates have picked their sides but three people; Farkle, Lucas, and Amanda.

"You know the reason I've never been able to choose between you," Farkle rhetorically asked Riley, "it's because if it would be you all time, life would be like la la la la la la," he continued to sing until Riley joined in, "see," he moved over the Mayaville, "and if life would be you all the time," and this time, he starts groaning and growling, and starts to say something in a weird language, "I can't choose between you two."

"But who are you going to pick now, Farkle," asked Riley.

Before he could respond, Maya cuts him off, "before you answer that, you may want to consider a little thing I like to call this," she grabs the handle of the back door and opens the door, showing their teachers mistake.

"He forgot to lock the back door," Lucas scoffed in disbelief.

"Maya, we are in detention," Riley started as she got up from her seat, "you can't leave."

"Hey, school's out. He said we got the place to ourselves. He said to make our own rules. Rule number one; see you around sucka's," and with that, Maya leaves through the back door and into the halls, classmates following.

Rikey turned to Farkle, asking him what his choice was, he chose Maya.

Riley turned to Lucas, who was looking at Amanda, a look of uncertainty on her face, something she felt throughout this whole ordeal, "you coming, Mandy," he asked the brunette.

She smiled at him, "not this time, Bubba," the nickname made him smile back at her, "you don't do anything, remember? Go have fun."

And with that, Lucas left, leaving the cousins and the others behind, the boy running down the hallway and shouting excitedly.

Riley lastly turned to her cousin, "have I done the right thing, Mands?"

"Riles," Amanda started, "don't think you're doing anything wrong. Just because your morals are different than Maya's doesn't mean yours are wrong, 'cause they're not."

"So where will you be going," her cousin asked.

"I have my own little place, it's called Mandyland," the cousins share a chuckle, "I have a book and headphones. I'm okay with just being in the corner."

After Riley asked her time and time again if Amanda was sure she would like to be alone, she finally gave in and returned to Rileytown.

Amanda picked an untouched desk in the corner, sat down and began to read and listen to her music, blocking her from the chaos that was happening in and out of the classroom.

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

4:00 P.M.

Amanda is joined by her cousin and two boy-friends and most of the class. After a few moments, the rest of the class came in, Maya leading them. Paint smudged on their faces, singing a tribal calling or something, Amanda didn't quite get that part.

"You have fun," Riley asked her best friend kindly.

"I did," Maya answered, "it was quite enjoyable, and you?"

"Somebody had the idea of being Riley in a bag," Amanda chimed in, "did you hear about that? 'Cause I did, and I'm not the slightest bit happy about that."

"Really," Maya acted clueless, "well there are some bad people oh there."

Just then, the door opened, their History teacher coming back into the classroom, "okay, guys, detention over."

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember how you told us that people change people?"

"It's the secret of life," Matthews nodded.

"Well," Maya dragged out, "when you're not with those people, how do you keep from changing back?"

Mr. Matthews smiled slightly, "you went a little wild, did you?"

"Whatever I got in me is strong, Matthews."

"Yeah, me too, just the other way around," said Riley.

Matthews smirked, "Harley," he called out.

Janitor Harley pops in the classroom, "right here!"

"You watched them?"

"Like a hawk," Harley smirked at the class.

This caused the two best friends to question Harley and his motives.

"Yeah, I'm with Matthews, he's my good kid," Harley confirmed.

"What do you got?"

"Everyone went nuts, except for zippy," he said, "why didn't you go nuts, zippy?"

"I was without Maya," Riley informed, "without Maya, I don't think I'll ever unfold my hands."

"What about this one here," Matthews pointed to Maya.

Harley laughed, "this one was the ring leader. Maya was the first one out the door."

"I was without Riley," she said, "without Riley, I may never come back."

"What about my niece, Harley?"

"I didn't even see her once the whole detention."

"I was in the classroom, reading a book and listening to music."

"Why, if I may ask," Harley asked.

"I had to learn to follow the rules in a harsh way, and I've learned to alway respect my teachers as well. I didn't pick between Maya and Riley. I picked a place called Mandyland, where I follow the rules but still enjoy myself," Amanda explained with a small smile, "it's a system."

Her Uncle chuckled, "it's a good system," he cleared his throat, "well detentions over, guys. Everyone out. Except for Maya."

Amanda, Lucas, and Farkle all leave the classroom, Farkle leaving the school toward his driver, Mandy and Lucas walking toward the bakery.

Once they were seated at their favorite booth, Lucas asked, "so, how was Mandyland today?"

Amanda laughed, a sound that Lucas loved, "it was very fun. Reading and music are two of my top favorite things to do."

"Well, maybe you and I can venture into Mandyland, together, sometime."

"I'd love that."

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

edited: 25 feb 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.4K 45
❝ Maybe I'm a villian in your story, but I'm a hero in mine. ❞ Zoe Black finds out who The Flash is after something impossible had happened to her.
721K 19K 43
( 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇¹ ) I'm all for it, Sabrina, but... you know witches aren't allowed to reveal themselves to the mort...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
339K 23.6K 44
A grumpy boy Cinderella and a childish prince-what could possibly go wrong?! Cinder is a young shoemaker who just wants to do his job. The only one t...