SUMMER DAYS (jenzie.)

By evervthinq

Mackenzie Ziegler randomly meets Johnny and Lauren Orlando while she's on vacation. They three go through m... More

introduction
1 | vacation
3 | splash
4 | dinner pranks
5 | insta
6 | sneaky little rats
7 | pancakes
8 | sunscreen spreader
9 | ouch
10 | thoughts and wondering
11 | popcorn fight
12 | adventure day
13 | starving
14 | thanks boy
15 | thinking about you
16 | I like you
17 | the sunrise
new story
18 | goodbye
19 | i promise i'll try

2 | coincidence

892 30 0
By evervthinq

johnny's pov:

Lauren and I had gotten our acai bowls yummy. We were walking towards the beach when we heard someone scream our names. I turn around and see a beautiful girl, she's probably a fan. We then take some pictures with her, she in the middle and us by her sides.

I tell her that it was nice meeting her and suddenly lauren says "aren't you kenzie?" And that's when I realise she's mackenzie ziegler, maddie's beautiful sister how didn't I recognise her! I've always thought she was very pretty but she likes to keep her life private so I haven't seen any new pictures of her.

I decided to ask her "We are going to check out the beach before we go back to our hotel. Wanna come?"

she replies with a "yeah sure"

so we start walking

kenzie's pov:

they asked me if i wanted to walk with them omg!

So we start talking, I ask "so how long are you guys staying here?"

"We came here two days ago and we are staying for five more days here. How about you?" lauren says.

"I literally just came here, about an hour ago, and we are staying for a week" I reply

"oh cool" johnny says

"Is maddie here too?" lauren asks with a smile

"Well she is coming in two days, she had somthing to do back home" i say

Lauren nods but i can see her eyes glowing.

We continue talking as we reach the beach. Our parents are just behind us talking.  

Lauren, Johnny and I get along so well. Lauren is so sweet and kinda whereas Johnny is very funny and silly. I don't know if they like me I've always thought i had a boring personality.

We were walking besides the beach on the pathway that was some metres higher than the sand. Suddenly i feel two hands pushing me, i got so scared. I look up and see johnny while he catches my hand before i fall. "I'm gonna kill you" i shout at him, he just laughs. "I know you enjoyed it ziegler" he says. "I'm gonna get back at you for this" i tell him annoyed.

Then Johnny's and Lauren's dad, Dale, comes towards us "it's time to leave kids" refrring to Johnny and Lauren. They both say "okay". "We have to go and settle down at our hotel too" my mom says. I reply with an "oh".

Lauren asks me "At which hotel are you staying at?" I turn and face my mom because i don't know the answer. My mom replies "the Grand Tropical". "Omg us too" lauren and johnny say cheerfully"

"What a coincidence!" I say.

"Now we are going to be able to spend our days together!!" lauren says.

"yay" i reply

We were about to leave when lauren said "kenzie can we get your number so we can text, you know." "yeah sure it's **********" I said. "Okay both johnny and I will text you something like 'hey it's lauren' so you know it's us." "kk" i replied.

After three minutes i heard two notifications on my phone "hey i'ts Lauren haha" and "Hey this is not johnny" i smiled.

I replied "Hey it's kenzie" to lauren and "hey this is not Kenzie" to John hehe. 

what could happen over the next days?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.3K 43
Kenzie and her family move to L.A what happens when she meets Johnny and Lauren. Will they become friends or more.
111K 3.2K 54
Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, a troubled teenage girl living with her abusive father ever since her beloved mother passed away. It gets worse, as at sch...
125K 2.1K 55
Maddie Ziegler got offered a few places for Maddie style and to be in a movie in New York and a few other places and her mom Melissa gets to go with...
16.6K 617 31
When popular teen singer Mackenzie Ziegler, born and raised in the city, is told to go experience the country for inspiration for a new song, she has...