Promises...

By owl2011

Alesha is best friends with Sal, Joe and Murr and is the sister to Q. She has practically grown up with them... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The End!!!

Chapter 11

445 11 2
By owl2011

When we got back, Sal dropped me off at Q's. He barely said a word on the way home but i presumed it was because he was tired. When I unlocked the door, i was welcomed by an angry looking Q.
"How come its 1:30 am and you have only just come home?" Q asked.
"Because Sal's car broke down and we had to wait for Joe to fix it" I explained.
"Really?!" Q asked. "Now do you care to explain what that note was??" Q asked, with his arms folded.
"Look, he just gave me his number okay? We aren't dating or anything!" I said to him. He nodded in understanding.
"I suppose. It's not like you or Sal would lie to me" Q said.

I felt guilty..like I was lying to him. Even though I wasn't!! I love Sal... but I have to leave in a day!!

(A/N! I know this is extremely short- but it's moving the story into the next setting :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.4K 47
Sal has always followed the influence of his friends, believing that he too was straight. However, one day, he suddenly finds out the truth. How will...
7.8K 357 23
Sal Vulcano has always had feelings for his best friend Brian Quinn, yet they were feelings he could never understand, till one day he realized, "I'm...
1.3K 16 13
This is a story about your journey with your brothers best friend Q.
8.1K 203 31
"Hello?" I didn't usually answer unknown numbers, but what the hell? I was sitting at my desk, staring at a camera set to record, "Who's calling?"...