Chapter 21

We both woke up with the sound of someone harshly knocking against the door. Sal quickly threw on an old tee and ran down the stairs to open up the door to reveal Q and Joe.
"We have been waiting for you. What have you been doing??" Joe questioned. Sal ran his hand through his messy hair, yawning.
"Ive been asleep, why?" Sal questioned.
"Because we have left Murray at set on his own. He's been texting me thinking its a punishment" Joe explained, letting a little laugh slip from his lips. Sal laughed too.
"So its not that bad" he joked.
"Well can you hurry up!" Q said, glancing at his watch.
"Fine fine fine! Ill be a few moments" Sal said, running upstairs. I was still half asleep when Sal told me he was going to work. He brushed some hair from my forehead and planted a soft kiss on my head. He quickly ran back downstairs to Q and Joe whispering and as soon as they spotted Sal they both stopped; and smirked at each other.
"What?" Sal asked.
"Nothing.. lets get going" they said with a smirk.

****
When they arrived on set Sal was led to a different room with some of the crew members. Meanwhile, Q, Joe and Murr were in the back.
"You don't think this punishment is a step too far for Sal do you?" Murr asked cautiously.
"No it'll be fine. I had to go through it too, remember?" Q stated. Just as he said that, Sal walked out as the cameras began filming.
"Today we are here for Sals punishment!" Joe stated.
"Remember when you trapped me and placed spiders all over me! You are going to have the same thing happen to you.. but with cats" Q revealed. Sal rolled his eyes as panic rose in his body. He quickly texted me saying
Sal: turns out they're punishing me, wish me luck! Love you xx

As his punishment progressed, all his worries overwhelmed him. After the punishment was over he sat him the corner shaking. Q had rang me during the punishment as they were worried about how Sal would be afterwards so i quickly rushed down. I got there just after they finished when i was greeted by Murr.
"Where is he?" I asked.
"In the corner. He wont speak to us" Murr explained.

I slowly walked over behind Sal placing my hands on his shoulders, which made him jump. I sat down next to him and offered him a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and he slowly placed his arms around me. At first his muscles were tensed up, but soon after they relaxed under the presence of mine. He rested his head in the crook of neck and I slowly felt his tears drip onto my shoulders. He was shaking, which shown me just how scared and frightened he was. I gently rubbed his back, soothingly, to calm him down. We sat there for a while, cuddling up to each other, forgetting the other guys were there.
"I love you" i whispered to Sal. He slowly sat up, his green eyes meeting my blue eyes. He slowly leaned in and planted the softest kiss on my lips.
"I love you so much more" he replied.