Silent||Seulrene

By Chaeyoungiiee

A girl who doesn't talk, but what will happen when a new student comes and tries to be friends with her? The... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27'
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
Not an update
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-not an update-
-new story-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45- {End}

-Chapter 7-

7.9K 296 37
By Chaeyoungiiee

"Sorry, I didn't saw you."
She wanted to walk again but I held her wrist.
"Are you okay? You seemed afraid of something." After I asked her this she seemed even more afraid.

I realized that she looked behind me and got panicked. Like her, I looked behind me and saw a girl who did not just want to say friendly 'hello' but rather kill someone. She looked in my direction and started to walk to me and Irene. I thought she was going to say something to me but she seemed like she don't give a fuck that I'm here. She grabbed Irene and pushed her against the lockers.

"I see you little piece of shit got some self-confidence and run away from me. Not like always you just stand there helpless. I don't like your sudden self-confidence and I think I have to hit it away." At first I was shocked by what she said to Irene, but when I saw that she wanted to hit her, I acted quickly and held her arm tightly.

"What do you think you are doing!", the girl which name I still don't know yelled at me.
"Wait, should not I be the one to ask you that? I mean, you are the one who wanted to hit her and not I. So...what do 'you' think you are doing?!", I emphasized the 'you' extra.

"That's none of your business...so go the fuck of." I didn't even thought about to go I can't left Irene here alone even if I think she is impolite and I don't like her that much.

"I won't go anywhere. Just let her go and everything will be okay." She looked at me with a annoyed face and laughed bitterly.
"What if I don't wanna let go of her. What than?" I once looked at Irene, who is still scared and then I hit the girl directly in the face.

She let go of Irene and winced in pain. I wanted to take Irene quickly and get away but she was already gone. Why didn't I saw her running away and is this how she thank me?
-----------------------------
A long chapter then usual for today!❤
And thanks for almost 300 reads🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 568 20
Irene Bae is twenty-one, about to get her associate's degree in art, and she and her friends just pitched their cash together to pay for an old, near...
22.4K 794 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
6.3K 194 33
Milly and Joon are first year students in high school and have been best friends since they were three. After graduation, Joon suddenly lost all cont...
17.2K 546 25
Red Velvet's seulgi becomes an MC for music shows along with her bully NCT's Taeyong. As they started to work together more often Taeyong started to...