Beginning of falling in love

By KayBrown9

Elena slowly falls in love with Klaus when he unexpectedly showed up at the Mystic Falls. New adventures and... More

Chapter 1: Beginning of falling in love
Chapter 2: Roadtrip
Chapter 4: Confession
Chapter 5: Love and Death
Chapter 6: Call me Cazy but I Think I am in Love
Chapter 7: Love Forever
Chapter 8: Beginning Plan
Chapter 9: Lover's Triangle
Chapter 10: Family Matters
Chapter 11: I Want You
Chapter 12: New Love
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 14: Down Marriage Rode
Chapter 15: Vamp Wedding(Part 1)
Chapter 16: Vamp Wedding (Part:2)
Chapter 17: Honeymoon (Part:1)
Chapter 18: Honeymoon (Part: 2)
Chapter 19: 2 years 10 months and 245 days
Chapter 20: Breaking Klaus
Chapter 21: Dead But Alive
Chapter 22: Switched At Death
Chapter 23: What Now?
Chapter 24: Not The Same Person
Chapter 25: Rough Patch
Chapter 26: Healing and New Beginings
Chapter 27: The Road of Pregnacy
Chapter 28: Baby Shower
Chapter 29: Savior
Chapter 30: Settling
Chapter 31: Selfishness
Chapter 32: Baby time

Chapter 3: Blissful Night

3.6K 80 1
By KayBrown9

Elena's P.O.V

Klaus's hot smoldering lips were on mine. He was rough but I can tell he was still holding back. He wasn't like Stefan he always treated me so gentle like I was glass but it never truly satisfied me.

Klaus ravaged my lips and put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I placed his arms around his neck and pulled him towards me, then Klaus broke the kiss which made me sad so I cutely pouted, he smirked and grabbed me tighter and he sped to the roof of the building.

"Oh my god!.." I said and turn back to Klaus.

Klaus spun me around and kissed my neck then drew a little blood then licked the blood that was sliding down my back. He kissed me and forced his tongue in my mouth. I could taste the iron flavor of my blood on his tongue and I softly sucked his tongue as he fiddled with mine.

Klaus roughly took off my dress and started to kiss and suck my neck all the way down to my bra strap and he yanked it down. I helped him unclip my bra and fling it on the ground. He gave me a devious smirk and started to suck my breast.

I let out a small moan it just felt so good and so right. He chuckled and pushed me down to the ground. Klaus unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it. He got on top of me and kissed me all the way down. He kissed my inner thigh and then my center. I moan quietly at every kiss. He pulled down my underwear and stuck his finger in my wetness. He smirked at me, "Naughty Elena." He said and chuckled. Then he stuck two of his fingers in.

I moaned loader and buckled my hips. "Easy love we have yet to start the fun part." He hotly whispered.

I smiled and unbuckled Klaus's belt I helped him take off his pants and boxers. I kissed his neck and his chest as he hovered over me. I slipped my hand down and started to pull on his large member. Klaus moaned and thrust inside my hand. He then grabbed my hands and held my wrists down and kissed me. He removed one handed and guided his member inside me. I buckled my hips and moaned loud.

I could tell he didn't hold back like Stefan he was rough and hard but held back just a little only because I was human and not a vampire. Klaus thrust in powerfully and every thrust was better than the last. I wrapped my legs around his body and he thrust harder. We both moaned together and kissed each other roughly. My lips were beginning to swell but I didn't care it felt so good.

Klaus stood up and picked me up then put his member back in me. I pressed down and he started to thrust harder and harder and then faster and faster. "K-Klaus! Uh mm! Klaus! Oh my god!" I yelled and tilted my head back as he thrust.

Now that we are standing and having sex everyone could see us, the cars honked at us and the people that's was walking sat and watched, but we didn't care. All we could care and think about was how good it felt to be inside each other.

Finally, Klaus released in me. A loud moan came from our mouths and he felled to his knees with me still in his arms. He kissed my neck and messed with my hair. I smiled at him and fell asleep on his chest.

Klaus's P.O.V

There Elena was, on my chest sleep. I was supposed to keep my distance but instead, I have sex with her on the rooftop of my second favorite bar.

She looked so beautiful and peaceful. I reached over and grabbed my shirt and covered her naked body.

I wonder what the Salvatore's would think of this. I chuckled at the thought and laid down.

All night I watched her sleep till the sun came up and hit her soft olive tan skin. She flickered her brown eyes open and looked around then she smiled.

"Did we have sex on the roof or was that an amazing dream I had?" Elena asked and giggled.

"That's wasn't a dream Elena, it was very real," I said and smiled at her.

She kissed my chest and I kissed her forehead.

"You know Elena your drinking skills aren't the best." I joked.

"I used to have a lot higher tolerance back when my parents were alive, I was quite a partier and much more alive." She said as she played with my hand.

"I think you were more alive than ever last night," I said.

She laughed and snuggled against me.

"We should probably get going now before we get kicked off the rooftop by Jennet," I warned.

"I wish we can stay like this forever," Elena said and pouted.

"Forever is a really long time."

"Yeah you should know, aren't you like a thousand years old?"

"Indeed I am but this is one of the happiest moments of my life."

"Wow, I never would have thought Klaus has a soft side," Elena said and laughed.

I grunted at the thought of me being soft and weak. I slid Elena softly off my chest and stood up and sped to put my clothes on.

"I wish I had speedy powers so I can put my clothes on that fast," Elena said stilled putting her bra on.

"Here let me help."

I sped behind her and helped her clip her bra on and slid her underwear up for her. I rubbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. "I want this to last forever," I whispered in her ear and pulled her hair back.

Elena turned around and faced me, she put her hands on my face. "I saw the true you last night, it was beautiful." She said and rubbed under my eyes with her thumbs.

My face transformed into a hybrid and I showed her my bright yellow eyes, my veins under my eyes, and my fangs. She smiled and kissed me. "Perfect." She whispered.

I sped and put on her dress for her. She giggled and held my hand.

Elena's P.O.V

I knew what I was doing was wrong. He killed Jenna and turn Stefan into a ripper, hell he even killed me and tried to kill me more than once. But for some reason, I felt drawn to him like every ounce of my body was telling me to forget the bad things he has done and have fun and be with him.

He makes me feel so alive and free. Damon and Stefan make me feel like I'm a doll in the middle that they don't want to break. So right now I'm going to listen to my heart and my heart is telling me to go for the evil monstrous Klaus.

Klaus swooped me up and sped off the roof into the bar. I laughed at the shock and it felt like I was flying.

No one was in the bar it was still closed.

"You two caused quite the scene last night everyone just ran out the bar to see what was going on up my rooftop," Jennet said storming out of the bar's kitchen.

"Sorry about that Jennet," Klaus said and laughed.

Jennet threw and knife at Klaus but he was fast and quickly caught it.

"Easy love, don't be jealous," Klaus said and threw it back.

Jennet wasn't fast enough and the knife went through her stomach.

I gasped at the scene and back up a little.

"It's okay Elena she's fine."

"I-I know it looked painful."

Klaus smiled and led me out of the bar. I could feel Jennet's eyes on me and it sent a chill up my spine.

Klaus opens the car's door for me and I got in. He sped and got in then drove off.

"So where are we going now?" I said cutely.

"Back to the house to get changed we smell like sex."

I giggled and looked at him. "Okay nice plan."

Klaus pulled my head over to him and kissed me gently while looking at the road. He bit the bottom of my lip and broke the kiss.

We arrived at the house and we got out of the car at the same time. We walked into the house and I kissed him.

He held my hand and led me upstairs to the bathroom where there was a warms steamy bath waiting for us.

"I texted the housemaids to set a bath for us."

"It must be nice to have people doing everything for you," I said while taking off my clothes.

"Yeah it is in till you live for a thousand years, then it gets annoying. But it still has its perks." He said and smirked.

I got in the bathtub and lathered my body with the bubbles in the bath. Klaus then got in.

"This tub is so nice," I said and played with the bubbles.

"You make this tub nice," Klaus said.

"Wow, that's a nice pickup line." I joked.

Klaus sighed and got a washed cloth from behind him. He made me turn around and he washed my back gently and slow, planting kisses all over my back. He licked and suck on my ear and it tickled, sending electricity up and down my whole body. Klaus turned me around and washed my arms and kissed my hand. He washed my breast and kissed then sucked on them. I quieting moaned at his touches and messed with his hair.

He washed my stomach and each of my legs then my center.

I moaned as he rubbed there and flexed my back. He chucked in my ear and kissed my check.

"My turn to wash you," I whispered in his ear and ran my hand through his hair.

Just one of the maids knocked on the door.

"Klaus there's someone here to see you." She said politely.

Klaus sighed and kissed my nose. I pouted and was mad that we couldn't finish.

"Sorry love we have to continue this some other time." He said and got out the tub.

He took a robe from the door hook and put it on then walked out.

Klaus's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs and was mad I had to leave Elena.

"Klaus." A voice said with an old classy British accent.

My eyes widen at the shock and surprise.

"Elijah... I thought you were daggered."

"Yes, but someone pulled it out." Elijah took the dagger out if his jacket pocket and placed it on the table.

"You seem busy I assume?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was before you rudely interrupted," I replied and walked to the alcohol stand and poured myself a glass of bourbon.

"Niklaus where is our family?"

"You came all the way here to bug me about family matters."

"Bad timing to talk about family?" He snapped and sped upstairs.

I dropped my glass and sped after him. "This is why you won't talk about family and give them to me?!" Elijah said. He grabbed Elena by her wet hair and only a towel on. "Let her go!" I demanded.

"Bring me our family or I will snap her neck!"

I looked at her scared face staring at mine. I grunted and looked back at him. "Fine... There back in New Orleans." I said with a sigh.

Elijah pushed her towards me and sped off.

Elena ran to me and hugged me tightly. "I promised your safety," I said disappointed that I lost because of some girl. "Thank you." She said and kissed under my jawline.

"Come on." She said and pulled my arm. I chuckled and followed her. She led me back into the bathroom where there was new bath water, bubbles, and evenly laid out rose petals. "Where did you get the rose petals?" I asked confused.

"I asked Mrs.Dodson if she had some and she did. Now get in!"

I laughed and did what she said and got in. Elena took her towel off and grab a washed cloth then got in the tub.

"Turn around." She said sweetly.

I simply turned around for her and laughed.

Elena started to massage my shoulders and kissed my neck. "You're so tense." She whispered in my ear. Her hands moved down to my chest. I snatched her wrist and kissed her hand.

I turned around and kissed her and wrapped my arms around her. She messed with my hair and got on my lap. Elena slid her hand down and started to stroke my hardness. "Eager one," I said and kissed her roughly.

"Can you tell?" Elena said and kept stroking.

I slightly groaned as she stroked and kissed her. Elena moved so she was on my hardness and pressed down slowly. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I finally thrust in her and I could hear her moans in my ear. I thrust and Elena would press down, we were at the perfect rhythm.

I started to thrust even harder in till she yelled in my ear, I moaned at how good it felt and she tightly grabbed the back of my hair and kissed me. Then I smirked and cleanly bit her neck. As I drew blood she moaned loader, once I stopped and Elena forced me into a rough kiss.

Elena kissed under my jawline and I could feel her release and after was mine. She got off and sat beside me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Did Stefan and you ever did it rough?" I asked and chuckled.

"No, he would always be soft and gentle... Sometimes I hated it."

"So did I do a better job at satisfying you?"

"Yes." Elena kissed me and my cheek.

"Let's get out before your beautiful skin wrinkles," I whispered in her ear.

Elena's P.O.V

I got out of the tub and grabbed a towel. Klaus came behind me and put a red silk robe on me. He turned me around and tied the robe for me.

"Thank you," I said and looked up at him.

"No problem."

"Are you hungry?" He asked and put on his dark blue silk robe.

"Staving."

"Well, why don't you go get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast afterward." He said and led me out of the bathroom.

"Okay." I turned around and kissed him and went into the room.

Oh god! What do I wear!

Calm down Elena it's just Klaus... Really just Klaus the evil bad boy, Niklaus Mikaelson!

Calm down and pick something!

I opened my bag and started searching for through my bag.

Ugh, all my clothes are casual...

This is perfect! I took out an outfit that looks a little Katherine-ish. I put on black skinny jeans, a dark purple shirt, black mini jacket, and of course black high heels.

I walked down the stairs and went into the dining room where I saw Klaus wearing a gray T-shirt, a black leather jacket, dark jeans, and black shoes. He smiled and showed me the breakfast he had laid out for me and him.

On the table were eggs, pancakes, fresh strawberries, freshly squeezed orange juice, and rolls.

"Woah," I said as my eyes widen.

"So you went for a Katerina look."

"No, I just wanted to wear something different," I said and smiled.

I walked and sat across from Klaus. "It looks so good," I said and took a bite of the eggs.

"Mmm this is so good, I haven't had a breakfast like this since my mom died..." I said and sighed.

Klaus fed me a strawberry. Once I bit it he kissed me and grabbed some of the strawberries out my mouth with his tongue. I broke the kissed and wiped my mouth and giggled. Then I hit reality and sighed.

"Klaus I have to go home today..." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Right Damon would be worried.." He said and sat back in his seat.

"Not just Damon but I have school, Jeremy, and my friends."

"Caring Elena Gilbert... Fine, I'll take you home." He said in a low voice.

We finished our food and I went upstairs to pack up. "I wish I could stay longer," I whisper to myself and walked downstairs with my bag. Klaus was waiting for me by the door.

"Ready my love?" He said and kindly smiled.

"Yeah."

Klaus's P.O.V

I was surprisingly sad that I had to take Elena home. I grunted and walked out of the house with her. I sped and opened the trunk, grabbed her bag for her and put it in the trunk.

She got in the car and I got in too.

I drove off and went on the freeway back to Mystic Falls.

"Klaus I had a nice time with you," Elena said and kissed my cheek.

"I did too.," I said and smiled at her.

We drove for three hours and it was nightfall. I drove up to Elena's house. 

"We're here, you can wake up now," I said and ran my fingers through her hair. 

"Mmm here already?" She asked and smiled.

"Well, you slept most of the time." He said and pulled me into a kiss.

Just then Jeremy Gilbert came running out and saw us kissing...

I wanted to do the P.O.V (point of views) I hope you like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 677 16
Elena will have to choose -is it going to be Stefan or Damon-or maybe someone else ?! Someone strong, protective, fierce, noble and yet gentle!? Who...
31.4K 377 36
As Klaus was coming to Mystic Falls for the thing he wanted most Elena Gilbert, the doppelgänger. The one thing that will unlock his curse to become...
105K 2.5K 42
Elena Gilbert has finally made her choice between the dashing Salvatore Brothers. But when she chose one, she lost the other. Living life with Damon...
809 55 40
A new girl in Mystic Falls, who happens to be Elena's sister. But what happens when she discovers her sister cheating on her boyfriend, if you guesse...