YES I LOVE YOU

By Miss__Rups

What do you do when you have a crush on a guy but he is deeply in love with the hottest girl of your school... More

Meet the cast
Chapter - 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Thank you guys .
Chapter-4
wohoaaa
Chapter:5
Chapter-6
Chapter:7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Friends
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
new story !!
Chapter-32
Chapter:33
Epilogue
SEQUEL OUT !!!
SEQUEL 😍😍

Chapter-16

392 93 58
By Miss__Rups

Caroline's POV :

I ran as fast as I could . I didn't know where I was going but still I ran . I was crying . I was hurt . I wanted to just hug Aron .

"Caro !! Stop Caro . Just stop . " I could hear Nick calling from behind .

I ran and ran not stopping for anyone . Then I couldn't here Nick's voice anymore . I don't know where I am . It was a very isolated place . I saw a porch . I sat there .

Is this my destiny ? I loved Aron so much . But he ... He didn't trust me . I was sitting and crying there. Then suddenly someone came from behind and caught hold of me .

Shit !!!!!!

************************************

Nick's pov :

"Stop Caro . Stop !!" I ran behind her shouting . But I couldn't catch her . She ran away somewhere . Shit this isn't happening . She is in a very bad state now . I don't want Caroline to get hurt.

I called Alec .

"Hey dude. Caroline ran away somewhere . "

"What ?? What are you saying Nick ? Are you in your senses ? "

"Yes Alec " I couldn't control my emotions and started crying . " Alec do something . Please save my Caro . I cannot.... I am broken . I am not getting her. She ran away somewhere ... She was crying .. no this isn't happening .. I wish she isn't in any trouble . Alec pleaseeeeeeeeeee do something .. I beg you Alec . "

"Calm down Nick . Just stay calm. Wait I am coming . We will find her . Don't worry. And even I have told some of our friends and some detectives to find out about Aron . Wait I am coming . "

Then Alec reached there in 5 mins . I won't let anything to happen with Caroline . I will protect her . Wait Caroline I am coming .

************************************

Aron's POV:

"You at home ? " I called her and asked .

"Yes." She replied .

"I am coming . I will arrive there today at night . "

"Okay" she replied .

This is the perfect thing I can do now .

************************************

Caroline's POV:

Shit !!!

I saw three men standing infront of me , wearing black shirts and covering their faces .

"Yes ? " I asked them ( though I was scared)

"You alone here miss beautiful ? " Of them asked .

"Obviously cannot you see. This beautiful girl is alone here. " Another guy said.

"So she made our work easier ". The third guy said.

"No . " I started running but they caught hold of me and dragged me with them into a car .

* Was I getting kidnapped ? *

Just when they threw me inside the van I saw Nick and Alec approaching there.

"Nick Nick ... Alec " I started shouting .

Both of them saw me and started running behind the van , but the driver drove off and they couldn't match with the speed of the car .

************************************

Nick's POV:

Alec came there and we started searching for Caro .

We went in the same direction in which Caro ran . This led us to a deserted place .

After searching for sometime we could hear someone shouting .

"Nick could you hear that ? " Alec asked .

"Yes !!! OMG !!! That's Caroline's voice . She is in trouble ."

Both of us ran in the same direction . And and we saw Caro . Some random guys in black were dragging her and put them a black car .

No .... We both ran behind her . We ran as fast as we could but we couldn't match up with the car.

And we lost her . No . Shit . I lost Caroline .

" We couldn't get her !!! " Saying this I fell down on the ground crying .

_______________________________________

Hey guys . How are you all ?

Now what ? Caroline is kidnapped and Nick couldn't catch her . So how will Caroline and Aron meet ? With whom was Aron talking ?

Keep reading"Yes I love you" , to know what happened next in the love story of AROLINE ( ARON + CAROLINE ) 💖💖💖

Happy reading guys .
Your dear writer : Rupal .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 2 2
if you were Asa would you leave the love of your life to protect her thinking she's better off without you but what if you end up doing is killing he...
5.2K 52 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
1.7K 269 40
Hey! I'm Raven Stone. Ever wondered what it feels like to be popular? A few months back I didn't have to think about things like that, I basically h...
We✔ By Rhea

Teen Fiction

3.5K 493 48
Three best friends An amazing trip That's all it takes for life to be wonderful again. Except there's one question. ....... Three friends. Lily...