All of Me (August Alsina Love...

Oleh VSWEST

She was a rich girl, and he was a complicated boy. Will she get caught up in his world, and will he be able... Lebih Banyak

Size Me Up.
Party.
Characters.
Fuck With Me.
Protective.
Message.
First Day Part 1

Comfortable.

9.5K 498 116
Oleh VSWEST

Hey guys. Just a little heads up, I changed a character. Ty is now gonna be Trey. Yes Mr. Trigga himself LOL. So just replace him with Ty in your heads lol.

And another thing, do yall think I should try and incorporate Augs accent? I do in hold me down but I'm just asking. Okay COMMENT and vote please !!! It just takes like a minute to do so.

Enjoy.

************

Brielle

Breakfast at IHOP was filled with laughs and foolish behavior. I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest because of how hard I was laughing. I caught myself laughing into August's chest to hide my huge smile. At random moments, he would put his arms around my shoulders and whisper sweet words in my ear.

"Stop hiding ma." He said while my head as my his chest.

At one point he said, "You're beautiful" and kissed my temple lightly.

All of his comments kept coming throughout our breakfast.

I could tell that I was going to have good relationships with these boys as I started to get to know them better. It sort of amazed me how comfortable I was around them.

I had always had a hard time making friends and becoming friendly with people right off the bat, but they made it so easy.

They really accepted me with open arms and were willing to get to know me.

Most of the conversation consisted of Brian trying to explain how he met the guys.

He explained that he met Chris in one of his history classes in high school in the ninth grade. It was Chris' first day and Brian had offered for them to smoke together.

"How did you know that Chris smoked though?" I asked cluelessly.

They laughed.

"This nigga came into class smelling like cat pee!" Brian laughed.

I laughed a little as he continued to explain that he met Trey when they found out that they were having sex with the same girl in their junior year.

"I was gonna beat his tatted ass into the damn ground." Trey chuckled. "But then I thought about it. Tiffany was a fucking problem. It was her fault."

"Yeah, she was a hoe bruh." Brian shook his head. "And then me and this nigga became like best friends." He smiled.

"Yeah, then we both smashed another chick." Trey chuckled.

I shook my head at them.

He said that he had met Red through Chris in high school and their friendship began from there so there wasn't much of a story.

"So how did you meet August?" I asked as I drank some of my orange juice.

"Awe man. That story is something special." He said shaking his head.

August nodded as he put his arm around my shoulders for the second time.

"You explain it Aug." Brain stated.

I turned into him and waited for him to start. August sighed and looked at me. He smiled and started.

"Alright, so we were like seven or eight I think and one day after school, we all got off the bus that had dropped us off in our neighborhood. I kind of knew your brother from the play ground and shit and I knew that he never lived on my side of town." Brian started at Aug as he explained. I hadn't seen my brother so concentrated on something in a while.

"So when everyone was off. I walked up to him and asked him why he got on the wrong bus. And you know what he said?"

I shook my head.

"He told me that he had lived on the rich side of town and wanted to know that other half lived. Mind you, we were in the third fucking grade."

"I looked at this nigga like he was crazy. Like the hood is no place for a prissy rich kid, but Brian never looked like that to me. He wasn't like any rich kid I had ever met. That's when I knew this nigga hea' was finna be my best fucking friend."

"So I asked him to follow me home. I thought maybe my mom would be nice enough to give him a ride back to his house. But before we even got there, we were playing basketball in the street. Just the two of us. Playing around and shit." Aug started to think and space out a bit, I guess trying to wrap his head around everything.

"And a car came out of fucking no where."

Brian held his head down.

The fuck.

"What happened?!" I said anxiously.

"I yelled for him to get out of the way but he didn't hear me. And the car wasn't stopping... My brave ass ran out and pushed this nigga out of the way."

I put my hands over my mouth. August nodded and Brian smirked.

This shit isn't funny.

"Why don't I remember this?!" I asked. Brian shrugged.

"You were like five. I don't know. Mom and Dad never liked to talk about the fact that I put myself in harms way." He looked away from me.

I looked at Aug and urged him to continue.

"Well since I pushed him out of the way, the car obviously hit me."

"What ?!?!"

The boys laughed at my shock. Chris and Trey cackled together and Brian covered his face but I still saw him smile.

"This is not funny yall! One of y'all could have died." I held my head in my hands. I felt my heart beating harder and faster.

"It's okay sis. Damn. We're alive." Brian chuckled.

"Yeah. It just brought us closer. Shit, we brothers and that's it." Aug and Brian damped each other and smiled.

"Yeah. He saved my life and risked his."

"So what happened to you?" I asked August

"Eh. I had to go to the hospital. I had a broken leg and had to get ten stitches."

I don't know why I was so shaken up my this. But I was. I just don't brush stuff like this off. I probably wouldn't have a brother right know. Which means I wouldn't have met Red, Chris, Trey and August. And they wouldn't have met each other.

I swore up and down that I had a weak heart. I didn't take bad news very well and I sometimes suffered from panic attacks. One almost killed me.

I always made myself work as hard as I could, and that meant taking on things that weren't necessarily my responsibility. One night before my senior finals, I woke up in the middle on the night in a cold sweat and my heart racing.

I yelled out for my parents as I tried to get out of bed. About two minutes later Brian came in and I fell to the floor, clenching my chest.

I woke up the next morning in a hospital bed. I recognized Brian and my parents around me, but the first thing that I thought of was the fact that I had missed my pre-calculus final.

The doctor told me that my stress levels were identical to those of a 50 year old CEO.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Brian looked at me and I nodded at him, telling him that I was okay. He was more scared for me than my parents where. He was afraid that his little sister would have to live her life of high blood pressure medication and shrink therapy.

I loved that we had the same amount of love and sense of protection of each other. I loved my brother and my brother loved me.

"Damn Bri, you havin' a heart attack." Red stated. I flicked him off and started to cut my pancakes.

The little voice in my head was telling me to pull back and not interact as much, and when I felt my self becoming serious, August was next to me. Asking me if I was alright.

"Yeah. I'm good." He gave me that million dollar smile and continued to listen to the table conversation.

Brian eyes us with a smile from across the table. My brother was scheming, and I could feel it.

"So Bri, what's your major?" Trey asked.

"International Fashion major and journalism minor." I smiled. I loved talking about my major. It made me happy to know that I knew where I was going and where I wanted to be.

"Okay, cool. That's what's up. So you want to work over seas?" He asked.

"Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I want to work for a high fashion magazine, like Vogue. And maybe work part time in Paris." I smiled.

"Okay cool. I might have to go with you." He gave me a huge smile. I returned it and looked at Chris to see him looking at Trey like 'nigga, what are you doing'.

I looked over at Aug to see him eyeing Trey. Trey felt August's eyes on him and he looked at him and smirked.

I grabbed Augs hand and squeezed it. He looked over at me, smiled slightly and looked back over at Trey and mugged him.

We continued, before we realized that it was time to go. All the boys payed for their meals and Brian payed for mine.

We thanked our waitress and walked out of the establishment towards the cars.

"Hey, you wanna come somewhere wit' me?" Aug asked lowly as the guys walked in front of us.

I looked up at him and gazed at his features. Cute small eyes, silky skin and smooth, soft lips.

I nodded. "Yeah sure." I said lowly. I felt my cheeks heat up a little bit as he intertwined out hands.

He smiled. "Aye."

He guys turned around, snapping out of whatever conversation they were having.

"I'm gonna take Bri somewhere with me. Y'all can go to my house and chill." Aug said.

They all just said alright or cool. I looked at Brian and be smirked at me and nodded. I flicked him off. I looked at Trey and he had on an emotionless expression. He seemed fine before we left.

I got into August's truck and he got into the drivers seat.

"So, you wanna tell me where we're going?"

He shook his head and turned the key in the ignition.

"Nah. You'll find out sooner or later." He smiled.

I leaned back and prepared myself for a long drive.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.2K 229 27
This story is about a shy, nerdy girl name Kylie she from a average family but she had alot of pressure from her family and also society. What happen...
You Oleh DejaVu

Fiksi Remaja

360 0 17
She was a nerd with secrets. He was the school's bad boy. What happens when they get partnered together for the whole year? Will they fall in love or...
435 52 22
Jeon Jeongguk finally moved to America when he was just 17 years old and made a friend that he'd go through school and college with. Little did he kn...
150K 2.8K 32
Ever since Justin moved to California, he's been all Selena ever thinks about. She's a quiet girl, no one special, normal grades and average looking...