My Freak Show Life (BWWM)

By pink_cash

Chauncey, Benjamin, and Liam are three of the most successful men in their respective fields, who also happen... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: My Freak Show
Chapter 2: Beloved Strangers
Chapter 3: To live or To die
Chapter 4: The First Date
Chapter 5: The Worst First Date
Chapter 6: Unexpected Meetings
Chapter 8: That's a yes?
Fair Warning 😔
Chapter 9: Hanging in the Balance
Info 😂
100k 🤯🤪
Chapter 10: In Sickness
Chapter 11: The Past & Present
Chapter 12: Connection
Chapter 13: Closure
Chapter 14: Crime & Punishment
Chapter 15: The Aftermath
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: Taking Steps
Updates?
Chapter 18:Mate
Chapter 19: Power
Chapter 20: Changing

Chapter 7: News: Good or Bad?

9.1K 466 198
By pink_cash

If you guys think that I'm not updating this story or any other story make sure you look at my profile for update dates on your favorite story of mine. Also you guys can follow me cause send out messages about everything going on concerning my stories just so you know. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )☺️❤️

I look over my outfit once more before sighing. I guess this is as good as it gets. Issy and Rose helped me get ready and I think I look decent but nowhere near Benny's status. Next to him I look like his help not his date. I'm wearing a red off the shoulder long sleeved sweater, a black skirt that Issy practically forced me in, and chunky red velvet heels. My hair is in its natural curly/wavy state with minimal make-up. There's a knock on the door before Charles walks in eyeing me.

"Please come in Charles" I say sarcastically.

"Where are you going? And who have you been going out with?" he asks taking an unwelcomed seat next to Issy on my bed.

"Nobody" I say putting in my earrings.

"It's obviously someone. People have been telling me about men coming to school for you. I thought we were closer than that Jay."

I roll my eyes; people in this freaking town really need to mind their own business, running back to my brother like he's my father. I haven't even gotten the chance to figure out what I'm doing with Benjamin myself. Going out with Chauncey only solidified that for me. If I was really into Benny why'd I feel hot, bothered, and tingly with Chauncey. Why had the idea of the waitress knowing him formally piss me off? Someone into Benny wouldn't feel like that. Plus, who knows why either of those Gods are talking to ugly disgusting crazy me. It could be some sick joke on sexy loco. Grant always tells me that the only way a guy would be interested in me is to get me on my back. Maybe he's right, they'll use me then pass me on to the next guy. Get a nice laugh out of screwing the town freak.

"Jordan!" Charles snaps breaking me from my thoughts.

"It's nothing Charles, it'll be over before you can blink" I say noticing that Benny should be here any moment.

I walk out my room leaving them both there on the bed. I say bye to my folks before walking out the house. Benny said he was going to cook at his house for me, promised no outsiders either this time. Sadly I don't mind the company of Liam and Chauncey, especially after Chauncey took me out. Benny gets out the car opening the passenger side, placing a gentle kiss to my temple as I get in the car. The car ride to his place is filled with small talk and comfortable silence. When we arrive he leads me to the dining room where a candle lit dinner is waiting for us.

"This is beautiful Benjamin, thank you" I say glancing up at him from under my lashes.

"It is" he says huskily staring at me.

We take our seats at the table, oddly I have this feeling in my stomach like everything is going to blow up in my face. I can't lie and say I'm not prepared because I am, like I said guys like Benny aren't meant to be interest in girls like me. Though the idea of Benny being a douche like Grant saddens me beyond words.

"How is everything?" he asks breaking the silence, ocean eyes watching me carefully.

"It's really great, did you make it?" I ask forking mashed potatoes in my mouth.

He scoffs, "hell no, can barely boil water right. I'm trying to impress you not kill you."

I laugh, "I'm sure you're not that bad Benny."

He raises an eyebrow, "you'll have to see for yourself then beautiful."

I giggle, "so who cooked?"

"We have an in house chef, we have to or we would be dead."

"None of you know how to cook?"

He shakes his head, "not at all, do you?"

I nod, "yes, just a little though."

"Will you cook for me one day beautiful?"

I blush, "sure Benny."

He grins, "shit I like to hear."

I smile, "your sister is coming still next weekend right?"

He swallows before talking about the celebration his folks are throwing for her. It took a while for me to really talk to Benny but he's the type of person that's hard to not like. He has a certain type of...swag for a word, about him. He automatically makes you comfortable. Plus, he's oddly comfortable to talk to. I like him I like him a lot. That's how I know everything is destined to fuck up. It's just my life.

"I need to tell you something" I say playing with my fingers.

"Okay, you can tell me anything beautiful."

"I'm a weirdo, I can see and talk to dead people. I know it's crazy and you probably already knew that. I understand if you're no longer interested" I rush out quickly before taking a deep breath. The room gets dead silent and I groan internally. Crap, crap, crap, why'd I even say that? I've never told anyone that since I was little. Plus, who just comes out saying something like that? No wonder you're single Jordan. Stupid, stupid Jordan.

"First, thank you for trusting me enough to tell me that. Second, fuck what anyone says" he says snapping me from my thoughts.

I look up at him, "you believe me?"

He chuckles nervously, "I followed you one night and witnessed it firsthand. Plus, I don't think I can ever forget our first date."

I groan, "please don't remind me of that. I can't believe he did that."

"Does that happen often?"

I shake my head, "no, he's dramatic and needy."

"How long have you had this gift?"

"I've had this curse since I was little."

He shakes his head, "not a curse, a gift. A blessing made specifically for you because you're worthy of it and only you."

I give him a small smile, "thank you."

He grins, "You're welcome beautiful." His smile suddenly falls and he gets serious. "I have my own news to share."

I nod looking at him, "okay."

He exhales deeply, "I'm a vampire and Chauncey and Liam aren't just friends of mine. They're my beloved which is a soulmate, Chauncey is a werewolf and Liam a demon, and you happen to be our beloved also."

I blink at him trying to wrap my head around the new information. What the heck? Before he or I can say anything I'm running out the house with him calling after me. I push as I run as fast as I can away from the house. No clue as to where I'm going. I just run knowing that I have to get away from the house and from him.

"Jordan stop!" I hear him yell from beside me but I don't stop. "Just let me take you home. You can't run all the way home. I won't say a word I promise."

My feet stop moving as I turn to see him in his car beside me. I nod breathing deeply before getting into his car. He exhales deeply as if he didn't expect me to agree. He pulls off and true to his word he says nothing the whole ride. When he pulls up to my car I rush out feeling the tears starting as I slam my door.

"Jordan?" Charles questions but I run straight to my room. I rush right into the arms of my best friend in my bed. She holds me tightly as I cry into her arms. "What the fuck Jay" Charles snaps barging into my room. "Why are you crying? What did this asshole do to you? I'll fucking kill him."

"Give her a damn minute Charlie" Issy snaps.

He groans before walking out my room as Issy rubs my back in silence letting me soak her shirt with my tears. What the heck has become of my life? He's absolutely crazy, vampires, werewolves, and demons don't freaking exist. Right? But then again teenage girls that can see and speak to the dead aren't supposed to exist either. No! Absolutely not! You're being crazy Jordan. How does that even work, being with more than one person. And if supernatural beings exist how could you have more than one soulmate? None of this makes sense to me. Imagine little crazy me being with three males at one time. The rumor mill will find new creative ways to call me a whore. Not to mention making my life a living nightmare. I can't.

"Wanna tell me what happened now?" she asks once I've calmed down a little.

I sniffle, "I told him" I whisper.

"Did he react badly?"

I shake my head wiping my face, "nope."

"Then what's the problem?"

"He told me something that I don't really want to talk about."

She nods, "okay I understand. How about we get cleaned up and binge Shameless."

I nod, "okay." I get up going into my bathroom taking a nice relaxing hot shower before getting out and going to my closet. For now I'm going to ignore my problems with Benny for just a few hours.

** ** **

I've spent the entire weekend in a supernatural black hole, researching everything about vampires, demons, and werewolves and their mates. Conclusion...I don't have one. Just a bunch of information that may or may not be true and I'm not sure it that's a good or bad thing. Being cut off from the universe did give me time to think of how cruel I was to Benny. I mean he listened and believe me when I said I speak to and see the dead but what did I do to him? I ran out like a lunatic not giving him the opportunity to speak his truth. Doesn't that make me like everyone else in this town? The thought is beyond frightening. The bell rings snapping me out my thoughts. I grab my belongings heading straight out the building to Issy's car. When I get outside I see a group huddling around a car. I do a double take noticing it's Liam. Oh what the heck. I duck behind people trying to make it to Issy's car unseen.

"Jordan!" I hear him yell.

I pick up the pace not wanting to be bothered with him or the gossip that will surely follow. I've heard enough about me for one day. "Why are you ignoring that fine ass man?" Rose asks.

"Because I can."

"Obviously not." Before I can ask her what she means she disappears and my waist is gripped securely causing tingles to shoot up my body.

"Are you avoiding me?" he asks softly.

I quickly turn around before stepping out his arms, "no."

He cocks his head to the side with a small smile. "I believe you are. Can we talk?"

I look down at my fingers, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"You can go out with our mates but not me?"

I snap my head up to see him pouting sexily. Oh crap, "I didn't mean it like that."

He grins, "great let's go." He grabs my hand pulling me to his Jeep Wrangler. He helps me in before getting into the driver's side.

I glance out the window seeing everyone staring and whispering. I pull out my phone texting Issy that I've already left. The ride is silent and when the car stops we're at my favorite dessert spot. He helps me out before leading me into the shop. I get my usual of a red velvet cupcake and a green smoothie. We take a seat in the back.

"How are you?" he asks eyeing me.

I shrug, "I'm okay I guess. What about you guys?"

He chuckles, "well Benji is pissed with Chauncey so it's fun at our house."

"Why? If I may ask."

"Benji wanted to wait to tell you and Chauncey forced his hand. Now they think we've lost you." I nod staying silent because I have no clue what to do or say about the new information. Plus, I still have no clue as to how I feel just yet. "Have we?" he asks softly.

"I don't know" I say playing with my fingers.

"It's okay Jordan, you're entitled to feel how you feel. We're not going anywhere. When you're ready to talk you know where to find us. Okay?"

I nod glancing at him, "okay."

He smiles, "great, do you have work today?"

"Yes," I pause, "do you know?"

"Yes, I work at the hospital so I had an inkling."

"Does it freak you out?"

He shakes his head, "not in the slightest."

"Why not?"

He stares me in the eyes, "I know firsthand what it is like to have people judge you without even knowing you. Why would I do the same?"

I hold his gaze before looking down, "I should get to work."

We get up and leave the shop and he pulls off to my job. I now understand how they mesh well together. Chauncey is the straight-forward plays no games one. Benny is the playboy charming bad guy. Liam is the laid back, calm cool and collected one. They're better together than apart, they help each other. How do I fit into that? Something has to be wrong. When we pull up to Sue's he helps me out giving me a gentle hug.

"See you around Jordan" he says with a smile. I wave shyly before walking into the shop.

I walk out the building with Issy beside me. I look around the parking lot but nothing. "Are you looking for them?" Issy asks eyeing me.

"I guess" I turn to face her, "can you drop me off somewhere?"

She nods, "yeah no problem."

We walk to her car and she pulls off with me giving her directions. I don't know why I thought one of them would be here. Maybe cause it's what they've been doing but not seeing at least one of them made me feel uneasy. I spent last night thinking about the whole thing before coming to a conclusion. There's just so much to it that I'm not sure I can handle or want to handle. When we pull up I grab my bag.

"I'll call you when I get home" I say to her.

"Okay."

I get out the car walking to the door knocking. I wave at Issy as she pulls off. The door opens revealing a shirtless Benny. He looks tired but he still looks insanely hot. Oh crap. "I can't" I say softly.

Up top is who I envision as Benjamin, I didn't want to put it because I can't find anyone close to the ideas of everyone else 😩but you guys are welcomed to leave suggestions here that you think could fit.🙏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 15.6K 28
Damien DeVille, Wes Lycaon and Val Treni have been best friends since forever. They started a billion dollar corporation together, lived together and...
171K 9.6K 74
I struggled against the chains, ignoring the smell of my burning flesh. Crimson glanced at me and she had a lazy grin on her face. "Why are you smil...
21.1K 524 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
16.8K 511 25
Allison had died, her death had shook everyone. But the person it shook the most was Alice. She couldn't deal without her best friend, so she did the...