Possibilities Merge (A Blazbl...

AmaiWaNe tarafından

(This is a tribute/fanfic for the upcoming crossover game between Blazblue Central Fiction, Persona 4 Arena... Daha Fazla

A/N: Yay!!!!!
My latest night
My savior
The Second Possibility
Meeting and Awakening
A/N: What do you think?
EXS of Stellar Echoes [Sway]
The Merge begins
The Rosen Princess
Resolve in Inaba
Unfortunate merge
A/N: GOOD NEWS
Tag Battle
A/N: [Sway] EXPLANATION
A box of chocolates
The newest merge
Stellar notes
Signs
Lost and found
Unification-Part 1
Unification-Part 2
A/N: Happy Easter
Unification-Part 3
Unification-Part 4
A/N: MORE HYPE
Delving Deeper
Finding Clues
Reunion
Mosquito Bites
A/N: Celebration Event
Drainage
A/N: HOLY SH*T
Fading Forces
A/N: Thank you so much!
C/E: Questions 1-3
C/E: Questions 4-6
Erratic Nebula

Everlasting Light

285 4 1
AmaiWaNe tarafından

LOOK AT THIS! LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!

Okay.......breathe......calm down.....

We are so close to the release of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. I would like to say thank you for joining me on this journey. BTW, The next chapter will be the final chapter of this book.

I know all of you are as hype as I am for this game. I'm getting it on Switch so if you guys wanna play with me, message me your friend code!

With that said, Enjoy~

Later that evening............(Weiss's POV)

"It's quite amazing, isn't it."

I see Yukiko walk to my side out of the corner of my eye. "Yes. It truly is," I said as I continued to stare at the elemental field around the castle.  The purple sparks of lightning and white gusts of wind shimmered as the gentle moonlight shined on the barrier.

"Hopefully, this obstacle will prevent them from reaching Lulu. And even if he manages to get past, we're all here to fight," said Yukiko as she gently fanned herself.

"Yes. I look forward to seeing you in combat as well Yukiko," I said while looking at the dark haired girl.

"So do I. I shall show you my greatest fire dance!" That piqued my interest and got me excited. I was even more eager to see her in battle.

"How lovely. I'm a confident dancer myself. Allow me to join you."

"Partners then?"

I nodded with a smile. "Partners. Just don't let Ruby find out." The two of us began to laugh quite hard. It was nice to share happiness, even during such a serious situation.

After coming down from our laughing fit, we smiled and looked back at the barrier outside.
"I hope she's okay........I don't like seeing her so depressed......" said Yukiko. I was worried about her as well. "I couldn't agree more. I'm worried too. But all we can do now is protect her."

"And that's exactly what we will do," said Yukiko. She had a determined look on her face and I could see the fire in her eyes. I nodded. 'Yeah......we will.......'

Meanwhile...........(Blake's POV)

I was walking down the halls heading towards Lulu's room. I haven't seen her since I heard about the loss of her powers. 'She must be devastated.........*sigh* poor Lulu.......' I thought as I turned the corner.

As I caught sight of Lulu's room door, I saw another figure in front of it. I wondered who it was as I approached. Soon, I was able to make out short grey hair, a red cape and a shirtless torso. Recognizing the figure as Akihiko, I made my presence known to him.

"Hey."

"Hmm?"

He looked my way and his eyes met mine. "Oh Blake. Hey."

"You here to see Lulu too?" He nodded and turned back to the door.

"Yeah. Saying that I'm worried is an understatement. I just wanted to check on her. Make sure she's alright."

"Ditto," I said as I arrived next to him and opened the door. I walked in first with Akihiko close behind. We saw Lulu laying on her bed, her back facing us. It didn't take long for her to realize we were there and she turned to face us. Her eyes didn't hold their normal joyous shine. Instead, they were puffy and red. It made me sad to think about how long she must have been crying for.

"Hey you two........." she said with a sniffle. Akihiko and I sat on her bed. "How are you?" I asked while rubbing her leg. A sigh left her mouth. "Well........I've got no tears left to cry," she said sadly.

"But your still suffering inside......." said Akihiko. Lulu nodded immediately. The boxer and I shared a glance before looking back at Lulu.

"Talk to us. What's going through your mind," I said. Lulu was silent for a good moment. Her eyes gazing at the floor.

"I'm sorry.........."

"Sorry? For what?" said Akihiko.

"I promised you guys...........I promised that........that I would fight by your side...............and now.........."

Lulu hugged her knees. "Now I can't........"

"Lulu......" I said as Akihiko rubbed her back.

"I broke my promise............and I'm sorry."

It was true. She said during her speech that she promised to fight with us and lend her power. And now she couldn't. But none of us blamed her for what happened.

"It's not your fault." I said. "If anything, your father is the one to blame. Nobody here thinks you broke your promise."

Lulu began to tremble as the two of us comforted her. 'Just seeing her like this.........makes me so mad. Her father is gonna pay........' I thought.

"Blake is right. Your father is the one who caused this to happen. But don't worry, when he and his goons show up we'll knock 'em flat," said Akihiko with a grin.

"I.........I-I......." The girl tried to formulate some words. After she sniffled once more, she spoke a bit clearer. "I......I-I'm not sure.......about that anymore......."

"Huh? Wait.......you think he'll win?" I asked with confusion. "We won't let that happen Lulu." I was confused as to why Lulu was saying this. Akihiko looked just as confused as me when I glanced at him.

"I've lost all hope.......I've lost all confidence."

'She's........lost all hope and confidence?' I thought surprised.

"In what?" I asked.

"Everything. Myself, our chances of winning..........everything," she sighed. "I'm sorry.........but I just can't.....not anymore. The hope and confidence.....it was lost along with my powers. Hell, they WERE my powers......."

Her body began to shake and tears ran down her face. "And they're gone now..........." I could tell that Lulu was trying to hold back her sobs but Akihiko said, "It's okay. Let it out." "Heh.......hehe......so much for no tears left to cry." With that statement, we comforted her as she openly cried.

A few minutes later.............(Ragna's POV)

I was sitting in my room along with my master Jubei. We were speaking about the upcoming battle.

"Worryin' about this fight ain't gonna make it easier Ragna." I sighed and rubbed my head.

"It's not the fight I'm worried about. It's Lulu."

"Oh, so she's what got you so on edge."

"Well yeah. I mean this entire situation revolves around her. And now, she's........." I grimaced thinking about Lulu's body shivering on her bed as she cried. "She's vulnerable. I just hope that bastard doesn't take advantage of that."

"Well all you can do is make sure he doesn't right? I mean that's what the rest of us are doing," said master with a smile. "Might as well jump on the bandwagon."

I chuckled. He was right. All I had to do was protect her like everyone else. 'Yeah......Heh. Her father won't touch her with us here to stop him,' I thought with a nod.

We then heard rapid footsteps. Getting louder and louder. Then there was rapid knocking at my door. I gave my master a curious glance and he simply shrugged. Walking to the door, my mind was considering what the issue could possibly be. Once I opened it, I saw Noel with a serious face.

"Ragna. He's here."

I felt my face harden. "He is huh? Heh. Well let's do this then." Noel nodded at me and began walking. Master and I followed her closely.

'It's time to end this.'

A few seconds ago.........(Yukiko's POV)

I spotted a large army of dark minions approaching the castle. There were a bunch of them and in the center was.........Lulu's father and the fake Lulu. I gasped.

"Yukiko? What is it?" asked Weiss.

Pointing at the army, I told her, "They're here! They're right outside!" Weiss followed my gesture and saw our enemy. I looked at her and she had a serious expression on her face.

"We need to find the others, now." I nodded at her with same serious look on my face. She nodded at me as well and we took off. Once we began running through the hallway, we saw some of the other fighters like Ruby-san, Kanji-kun, Chie, Makoto-san and Linne-san doing the same.

"Where are we heading?" said Makoto as she ran next to us. "Outside. We gotta intercept him before he attacks the castle," said Linne.
With that, we ran even faster. More and more fighter entered the hallway and began running to castle doors.

Linne, being the one in front of everyone, swung the doors open once we arrived and ran out. Staring at us filing out of the doors was Lulu's father, the fake Lulu and their army of dark minions on the other side of the barrier.

Meanwhile...........(Lulu's POV)

We heard commotion outside my door as I was drying my tears. Blake got up and opened my door.

"What's going on?" I heard her ask. Then a voice that I recognized as Vatista's answered, "Our enemy has arrived outside the castle barrier."

My breathe got caught in my throats and my heart jumped. 'He's..........He's here.........now?'
I could see my father's face grinning wickedly at me in my mind. I was imagining the agonizingly slow death that he would put me through. My body began to shake.

"Lulu........" I heard Blake say.

"Hey Blake. You should head outside with the others. I'll catch up," said Akihiko. I looked up at him and then at Blake. I saw her nod and said, "Alright." Akihiko told her to be careful and she dashed out of the room.

"Lulu."

I turned my panic body to look at Akihiko. "You've gotta believe that this'll work out."
"H-How.......I can't.........I-I just can't. I don't know what to believe anymore......."

Akihiko crossed his arms and looked at the ceiling. "You know I'm a boxer right?" I nodded. I remember hearing about that during the first dinner with everyone.

"Once I graduated high school, I went on a journey in a search for opponents stronger than me. To push my limits. I met many fighters but I remember the first fight I had clearly. This guy had more training under his belt than I did. He was at least 4 years older than me as well. When we fought, he injured my leg."

My eyes widened slightly as I listened to his story. "I thought it was over and I almost lost hope of winning that fight. I thought that if I lost my first fight of my journey then I really wasn't meant to be a boxer." His eyes then met mine. "But I learned something while I was in school."

"W-What?"

"That no matter the odds, trust in yourself and trust your friends. Deep down, I knew that I was capable of beating this veteran warrior. And I knew that I had friends who were cheering me on that I had to protect. And so, with that mindset I retaliated and beat him almost effortlessly."

"Y-You did? That's.......a-amazing."

He nodded. "I say all of that to say this. Lulu, the situation looks dire and you've gone through so much already. You've been abused in the past and you've just lost your powers. But, don't doubt yourself and don't doubt us."

I understood what he was saying.......and I wanted to believe. "But with my powers gone and my father outside.........I-"

"Yeah I know. But that doesn't mean we're gonna lose this battle. Sometimes the darkest places is where light shines the brightest. I read that in a book once," he said with a smile. "So even though your light has dimmed a bit doesn't mean it won't shine bright in the darkness we're about to face."

I stared into his grey eyes. My mind was blank for a moment but soon I started to realize what he said.

.........and I suddenly felt more relaxed. My body wasn't shaking as much. I was calming down. "Your........Your right Akihiko........I can trust you guys.........and I can trust myself."

For the first time in a hours, a smile came to my face. I hugged Akihiko and thanked him over and over and over again. He chuckled and hugged me back.

Then the scent of roses filled my nose.

"It's good to see you smile again," said a familiar voice. I stopped hugging Akihiko and saw Rachel in front of me.

"Miss Rachel!" I said with my smile still on my face. "It's time for us to go entertain our guests. But first......" Rachel placed her hand on my forehead. I hummed in confusion.

"Activate Tsukuyomi Unit."

A yellow light enveloped me and I closed my eyes briefly. I felt a strange relief in my body.

"The Tsukuyomi Unit will protect you from harm. An extra line of defense to ensure that your vile excuse of a father doesn't get what he wishes," said Miss Rachel with a smirk.

I didn't know what to say. I was so grateful. "Miss Rachel," is all I could say. But the happiness on my face was enough to convey what I wanted to say.

A giggle left her mouth and then she spoke once more. "Shall we greet our guests?" she asked as we extended her arm to me and Akihiko. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We then out our hands on Miss Rachel's and we were teleported outside. I blinked.......and realized I was now staring at an army of dark minions. My father saw me and his twisted smile came to his face. It made me shiver slightly.

"Hey," whispered Akihiko into my ear. My gaze shifted from my father to him.

"You breaking down in front of him is what he wants. Remember, trust us and yourself." I gave him a quick nod, took a deep breathe and looked back at my father with less emotion.

'With this new resolve, I can trust myself to be confident in my allies. My friends. My family.'

My father's smile disappeared once he saw my expression change from fearful to stoic. In fact, he seemed to be getting angry. I then turned my attention to the fake me. She on the other hand was still smiling wickedly.

"We have been expecting you. However, you are nevertheless unwanted guests here tonight," said Miss Rachel.

"Hmph. I don't give a damn. And I'm sorry to inform you that this barrier is a waste of time."

He raised his arm sharply and a few of the dark minions went on a frenzy. They launched themselves at the storm-elemental barrier but it knocked them back with great force.

"My sorcery is not meek you sad plebeian. Your minions stand little chance against my power over wind and lightning."

"Grrr. We'll see about that. Attack!"

With his command, all of the minions launched themselves at the magic barrier. Yet every single time, the barrier knocked them back and sent shocks of electricity through them, killing the minions.

"Wow......so by combining your storm sorcery into a defensive barrier, they really have no chance. The wind rebounds them and the lightning shocks them," said Mitsuru while looking at Miss Rachel.

"Good observation. You are correct. Though the brute's minions cannot get passed, I feel as though HE will."

"Well then, shall we get ready?" said Mitsuru.

I heard my father growl as he watched his minions sizzle and die after being knocked back. The fake me took a look at father and then became mad herself.

"Insolent worms........" said my father while raising his hand. Dark energy gathered around it and he began banging on the barrier with his fists. The wind and lightning didn't seem to faze him. Slowly, the barrier began to crack.

"Hmph. So simple minded," said Jin.

"I guess it's time to fight," said Linne.

"Everyone. Ready yourselves. It seems it is now our time to take the stage," said Miss Rachel.
After a few more punches, a large hole was made.

"Are you quite finished?" said Miss Rachel sarcastically. My father glared at her but soon smirked.

"No, but all of you are."

And with a snap of his fingers, another wave of dark minions spawned and they charged at us.
"Now!" shouted Ragna. Everyone charge at the minions and the battle ensued.

CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE

FIGHT

(Linne's POV)............

I blitzed through all the minions that were close to me. As one launched itself at me, I slashed at it with my knife. Once they dropped I leaped at another with a knife slash. "Flying Swallow!"

"Linne! Coming through!"

I glanced to my right to see Blake spinning her ribbon scythe around her in the air, covering herself in a shield of slices. All the minions that attacked her were cut and landed dead on the ground. She then landed beside me.

"You okay?" I asked. She nodded at me. "How about you?" "Can't complain." We then heard the yells of minions in front of us and directed our attention to the approaching enemies.

"Ready to do this?"

"Yeah."

About 7 minions jumped in attempt to hit us from above. I flipped backwards, as did Blake. Yet when she did, she used her semblance and dust to create a fire clone where she previously stood. It exploded, launching the minions high into the air.

I jumped quickly and launched my Twin Sky Fangs at them. The attack hit them all dead on and the minions began to fall. Blake caught them with her spinning scythe, keeping them airborne as the blade spun in a wide circle.

"Linne!"

"Got it!"

I jumped into the air and began slicing the enemies with my knife and longsword. "Alright," I said once they were all above me. "Rending Moon Gyre!" The rising triple attack knocked the minions away and soon they fell to the ground dead.

I landed next to Blake and told her, "Good Job."

"Linne watch out!"

I turned to see a bigger minion about to attack me. Blake appeared in front of me and slashed it up into the air.

"Ferocious Beast!"

Blake did a hop back and then used her semblance to dash upwards. It was hard to see her but I could tell she was unleashing an onslaught of attacks. They left purple trails of light. She then appeared next to her foe and they both began falling, but only one of them was alive.

The dead minion landed with a thump while Blake landed as softly as a cat. "That was some attack," I said.

"Yeah, well it comes with practice."

I laughed a bit before I saw horde of enemies heading towards us. "You ready for round 2 Linne," said Blake. I nodded at her. "Let's make them regret fighting the two of us." The two of us then charged into the horde.

(Naoto's POV)..............

"Persona!"

I sent my Persona out to attack the minions that were behind me while I shot the ones in front of me one at a time. I heard their yells of pain as they fell to the ground.

"Spring Raid!"

I looked behind me, hearing a familiar voice. What I saw was Noel-san kicking a minion out of the air. I ran to her side to give her backup.

"Shirogane, you okay?"

I nodded at her. "Yes, I'm alright. How about you Noel-san?" She smiled at me. "Don't worry, I'm fine."

*loud growling and moaning*

We turned around and realized we were surrounded. Noel-san and I made eye contact and gave each other as swift nod. The gunslinger jumped into the air. All of the dark minions looked up at her distracted.

'Now!' I called out my persona and casted my strongest Light spell.

"Hamaon!"

The light trap engulfed the minions in front of us, destroying them in a pillar of bright light.
'Good, now for the ones behind us,' I said while turning around.' They growled and readied their sharp weapons.

"Bullet Storm!"

I heard Noel-san's voice and a storm of energy bullets were shot at the minions from above. Looking up, I saw the blonde flip in the air and launch a large rocket.

"Thor!"

I hopped back to avoid being caught in the blast radius. Thankfully, I was just out of range. The rocket hit dead on and exploded, ridding us of the remaining dark minions. I looked back up and smiled at Noel-san. She gave me a smile as she fell back to the ground.

(Ragna's POV).............

"Get ready Ruby!" I said while readying my sword. "Right!" There were about 15 minions running at us.

"Let's go!"

I charged in slashing all the minions who got in my way. A few rifle shots from Ruby knocked back the minions that tried to jump at me.

"Hell's Fang!"

My attack caught multiple minions. I called for Ruby so that she could follow up. "Coming!" She ran next to me and performed a slice so fast that she appeared a good distance away from me, a flurry of rose petals trailing behind her. Her attack juggled the minions.

"Nice," I said as I jumped into the air and continued attacking. "Nightmare Edge!" I then plummeted to the ground, dragging the enemies down with me. With the group of minions defeated, I turned to check on Ruby.

"Corkscrew Slice!"

All the minions surrounding her were launched back by her wide attack. Ruby then jumped into the air and continuously struck airborne minions with her scythe. Once they were close together, she spun her scythe around her as she fell to the ground, carrying her enemies with her. As soon as she touched the floor, she fired her rifle. "Buzzsaw Blast!"

'Heh. She's not bad,' I thought.'

Another wave of minions began approaching us quickly. Ruby perked up. "Alright! The fun's not over!" I chuckled at her and readied my sword.

"Carnage......." I then rushed forward, stabbing multiple minions. "Scissors!" Unleashing a dark shot from my weapon, a lot of the minions flew back. Ruby then crouched beside me. I turned to look down at her, wondering what she was doing.

"Hyaaaah........"

Ruby spun quickly like a drill and dashed forward into the wave of minions that I launched back. Once she hit them, she dashed through them and appeared behind them, skidded to a stop.

"Petal Burst!" The aftermath of Ruby's dash was a barrage of slashes with rose petals flying through the air. It made all the dark minions fly far away. She then looked my way and gave me a big thumbs up. I shook my head but cracked a smile at her nonetheless.

(Lulu's POV).........

I watched my friends battle all the minions from a good distance away. As more charged in they were defeated or launched away by my friends' attacks.

'They're doing it............They're actually doing it,' I thought with a smile. Seeing Yukiko and Weiss force back their opponents with fire and ice, Yu and Hyde using their swords to cut down every enemy they come across, Aigis and Labrys using their mechanical assets to their full advantage, Vatista and Es using their ability to calculate their enemies movements to outmaneuver them. It made me even more confident that we will win this battle.

'I'm rooting for you guys!'

..........Suddenly, I felt a gust of wind blow by me. I turned and saw the fake me smiling like a maniac. Her eyes burrowed deep into my soul like my father's did. I gasped in surprise.

"Hahahaha!!"

She laughed and prepared to strike me. In that moment, I didn't know what to do. My friends were to busy fighting. I just jumped to the side before she brought down her arm. I landed on my butt and looked at where I previously stood. The fake me had a dark axe and it was planted in the ground, making a dent.

My breathing became more rapid as I backed away. "Hahaha! You scared of little ol' me?" she said wickedly as she lifted her axe. I was definitely afraid. Afraid to die. Afraid to leave the friends that I've met who became my family. Afraid to leave the people that I loved more than anything.

'Yes.......I'm scared.......'

I then took a look past her to my family. They were fighting so hard to not only beat their enemies but to protect me as well. Though the numbers are not in their favor, they fought on. Though they were slowly reaching exhaustion, they fought on.

'I trusted them with my life and I never regretted it. I believe in them.......and they're going to continue fighting no matter what gets in they're way.'

And after recognizing the bravery and power of my family, I realized.............I couldn't die yet.

"Yes, I'm scared," I said as stood up. My fake stared at me in confusion with her axe raised. "But that doesn't mean I can't stand my ground." I said that I would believe in my family and myself. I did the first half and I needed to do the second.

The fake me growled in annoyance and decided to swing at me. "Just die!" she yelled as she brought the axe down. My body moved. I rolled to the side, dodging her swing. She growled at me once more and tried punching me. I put my hands up to guard her punch. However, before I could counter, I saw that her axe was heading towards my head. Out of instinct and fear, I raised my hands in front of me and closed my eyes.

"Get back!"

........I was waiting for the impact of the axe. The sharp stinging pain of the weapon in my flesh.

............But it never came.

I heard a twinkling sound echo around me and the fake me gasp. Slowly, I opened my eyes and my breathe got caught in my throat.

Around me was a green aurora which caught the fake me and paralyzed her movements. The look on her face was priceless. She looked......shocked and a bit afraid.

"N-No way........." I said in incredible disbelief. I stared at my extended hands and back at my fake multiple times.

"*gasp* Lulu! Your powers are back!"

I turned my head to look at who was speaking to me. I saw Chie looking surprised. Once she said that, other fighters like Tager, Kanji, Gordeau, Orie and Labrys turned my way as well and gained the same look. Chie's statement and the gazes I was given secured and solidified the truth.

"This.......is real.........Its really real!" Once I believed it myself, a feeling that I missed so much flowed through me. The feeling I got when I used my powers in any way.

I smiled. 'I'm back.........'

(Chie's POV).............

A smile came to Lulu-san's face. She closed her eyes before she slowly spun and rose into the air. Her fake kept struggling to get free but to no avail.

"Wow......look at Lulu......" said Makoto-san next to me. She was getting higher and higher. Then she stopped and looked at her fake, who was still trying to free herself. A spark of green light bursted around Lulu and she raised one of her legs. The green light gathered at the bottom of her foot and it began to glow.

"Alright Lulu-san! Woohoo!" I cheered.

"Yeah! Get her!" said Makoto-san. She looked at us and smiled even more brightly.

"Chie, Makoto, you've got company," she said with a giggle.

"Huh?" said Makoto-san. We then heard groans behind us. 'Ohhh........' I thought. The two of us turned to the enemies behind us.

"Ready Chie?"

"You know it!"

"Let's go!"

(Lulu's POV).............

I giggled as Makoto and Chie went to battle the dark minions that appeared behind them. 'Those two compliment each other so well,' I thought. I then looked at my fake. 'Now to deal with her. I think I've gathered enough energy for this kick.'

A pulse went through me and orbs of teal light appeared around my body. The gravitational pulse sent me plummeting. I rushed straight for her with my foot extended. Her eyes widened.

"No way!" she yelled before my kick made contact with her chest. The aurora around her broke and we went skidding on the ground. It was as if I was a surfer and she was the board. Eventually we came to a stop. I looked behind me and saw the trail of light I left with my dive kick.

"Hehe.......just as pretty as I remember."

I then turned my attention back to my fake. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was in a lot of pain.

"H-How......." Her eyes opened barely as she spoke with a pained voice. "How in the world......d-did you get y-your powers back. F-Father stole them from y-you."

Rubbing my head, I began to think about it. I wasn't entirely sure myself.......but at the same time I think I knew the answer.

"When father took my powers I felt broken. Depressed. I lost faith that we stood a chance against him. And..........I even lost faith in my friends. I always believed that my powers were the confidence that I always wanted and needed in my life. So having that stripped away felt horrible."

The fake me's body began to shimmer in a green light. She looked super confused. I smiled and stepped off her. "But I think I now understand. I used to think my confidence and my faith were my powers. But now I know that isn't true. Like Waldstein told me when I first awakened them, my confidence isn't my powers; it fuels my powers. I just had to rekindle the confidence inside me to regain them."

I raised my hand and the shimmering light around my fake began to grow in intensity.

"It was hard. Extremely hard. And it definitely took time. But, with the help of my family I once again believe in them and myself. And now, I can protect them just as they've protected me."

I snapped my fingers and watched as the green light bursted out from the ground, ascending upwards like a pillar.

"And that's the end of that."

Groan

Hearing an ominous groan, I turned around and faced a dark minion raising its weapon. But before I could attack it, a red folding chair collided with its face.

"Oh no you don't!" I look to the right and see Kanji jump and kick the minion away from me. He then landed on the ground and jumped once more towards the minion.

"Smackdown!"

His fist collided with the minion and it went flying. I stared in awe as the minion got further and further away.

"You okay Lulu?" said Kanji as he approached me. I smiled at him. "Yeah. Thanks to you."

"Heh. It's no biggie," he replied while rubbing his head. "What happened to the fake you?" I looked at the light burst that was now fading.

"I took care of her. She's gone for good."

"That's a relief. Nice work."

"Hehe. Thanks!"

More groans were heard and we turned to see horde of minions wearing spiky gauntlets began to approach us. I stood firmly, ready to fight. But then I felt Kanji's hand on my shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Hey don't waste your energy here. You just got your powers back. Might as well save it for the big boss." Kanji stepped in front of me and summoned his persona. "Just kick back and watch. I'll take care of all of these bozos!"

Right after those words left his mouth, I heard the sound of a gun firing close to me. Then a bullet flew past me and hit two of the minions.

"Mind if I lend a hand?"

"Yang!"

I said her name in slight surprise as she walked in front of me and stood next to Kanji. "Good to see your back in business Lulu," she said as she turned and smiled at me. I nodded and told her how great it felt to have my powers back.

The dark minions started running towards us, interrupting our conversation. "Here they come guys," I said. "Alright! Let's do this Kanji!" "Yeah! I'm with you! Go Take-Mikazuchi!" Kanji grabbed one of the minions before throwing it into the air. His persona began charging electricity in its palm.

"Can you take this?" Yang charged in, attacking all the minions with a barrage of punches from her shotgun gauntlets. "Well?!" Her punches picked up in speed, grouping the enemies together.

"Alright! I'm ready!" yelled Kanji. Yang nodded and activated her shotgun gauntlets, blasting her back towards me. We directed our eyes at Kanji. His persona's palm was fully charged with electricity and the minion he threw was falling back down.

"Burn to a crisp!"

Kanji's persona slammed its palm into the minion before it hit the ground, discharging all the electricity into the minion. It was launched into the minions that Yang grouped up, electrocuting all of them.

"Another victory for us!" yelled Yang as the dark minions dropped to the ground dead. I laughed and praised the two of them on their teamwork.

"You guys are amazing! Now we just have to keep it up!"

Meanwhile (Narration)........

Lulu's father watched as his minions were being cut down, burned, frozen, disintegrated and blown away. His anger was rising. He didn't expect that the fighters would be this strong. Not to mention the fact that he saw Lulu regain her powers and destroy the fake Lulu.

'These maggots.........These filthy, stupid maggots!' he thought with rage as he growled.

The battle wasn't over yet.

And there we go! Alright! It was my longest chapter so far. I'm not sure if the final chapter will be as long as this but I guarantee it will be more than 2,000 words.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please consider voting for this chapter if you really liked it. If you would like to share your thoughts, consider commenting or messaging me!

Have a nice day! You guys are amazing! :3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6K 64 9
Jaune fall down before he could even save everyone just like his friends Team RWBY but what if he landed in the world of Pokémon instead of the Ever...
10.9K 210 12
This story is requested by IsaiahMateDne Y/N L/N is believed to be dead, or is he (Read and find out more)
184K 1.7K 33
(This is my first story so please don't hate it) (Y/N) is a ordinary Hedgehog Faunus along with his team who wants to get revenge on bad people who k...
32.8K 961 16
In Vale, there's a coffee café that serves heavenly drinks and questionably amazing curry that pairs so well with the coffee. Even renowned Headmaste...