Redemption• E. Killmonger

By _Simba__

He was standing so close i could feel his body heat through my thin dress his cologne clouded my mind and my... More

Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part 1
Chapter 26 part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter: brief mission
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
REDEMPTION INTERLUDE
Cut scenes from redemption
Redmption: 37
Redemption 38
Redemption 39 part 1
Redemption 39 part 2
Redemption 40
Redemption 41
Redemption 42
Redemption 43
Redemption 44
Redemption 45
Redemption 46
Redemption 47 : Part 1
Redemption 47 part 2
Redemption 48
Redemption 49
Redmption 49 part 1
Chapter 50
Epilogue...and part 2

Chapter 30

19.3K 648 1.2K
By _Simba__

§
Chapter 30
Not good at goodbyes/ all these memories
§

Let me start out by saying "im a bad bitch you cant fucking kill me"

Recent events on here sent me into a depressive slum or my black hole as i call it and i had to take some time away from wattpad and i visited my therapist who i havent seen in years and told her the tea of my life and after i felt so much better. But she said the same thing alot of yall said "if thats your outlet dont let nobody take that away"  and you know what i got angry at myself for allowing somebody to put me in that situation where i wanted to give up because this book is alot of people's outlet and escape. This book pops flavor and my readers drip sauce we're going to keep being litt and aint NOBODY going to make me feel uncomfortable, bothered or sad enough to leave something i love. (And i hit 1k followers🔥)

Now lets get into this chapter👇🏾

Observing the airport i notice a few other guys dressed in army uniforms saying their goodbyes to their families and friends. Looking out the glass the weather matches the energy in here: gloomy dark cloudy and sad.

Today was the day kendall came back from summer camp yet also the day Erik got deployed so it was bittersweet. Kendall was talking eriks head off and it wasnt anything new he was repeating things from breakfast about stuff at camp, his new friends his plan to grow out his hair and i knew it was his way of stalling so erik could stay longer.

"Flight 674 will begin boarding all soldiers in 10 minutes" a raspy voice says over the speaker system making a cold chill go down my spine, especially when i hear the sobs begin. I feel my eyes become cloudy and my breath catches in my throat.

"Come on Kendall, its time to go" i tell him with a stern voice though my voice cracks. Out the corner of my eye i notice Erik look over at me but i look away from him avoiding eye contact like i had been all day. I feel kendall grab my hand and clinging on like he was scared to lose me, though he was scared to lose erik. He had already lost his real dad he didnt want to lose his last father figure.

"So you just gon' leave like that?" Erik ask his voice smooth and husky and i freeze, kendall notices and looks up at me confused. He doesnt say anything though just releases my hand and pushes me toward Erik who grabs me a little more roughly then what he usually does. "Aye give me & mal like 5 minutes." He tells kendall who nods and walks to sit over on the bench.

"So no bye? No hug kiss nothing?" He ask and i shake my head looking down at the floor but of course this is Erik we're talking about. He pulls me closer holding my jaw looking down at me with hooded eyes. "Stop fuckin acting like that cause when im gone you gon regret not hugging & kissing a nigga when you had the chance—"

I cut him off "I miss you now and i...i dont want you to go, matter fact tell them you quit then we can go home take you out of this and pretend this never happened" i suggest so caught up in the plan i miss how he smiles and not grins or smirks but genuinely smile when i call his apartment home.

"Babe, you know thats not..." he trails off when our eyes meet and sighs. "Shit. When did you get so attatched" he asked his forehead against mine and i give a sad smile because i knew what he ment. When did he get so attatched to me.

"Somewhere between our drunk nights, spilled secrets and you calling me noodle head" i humm leaning my head against his chest feeling his arms tighten around my waist. I inhale his cologne for the last time squeezing him tightly.

"Aight that was soft as hell miss me with that mushy shit" he chuckles and i cant help the grin that comes. "Im leaving for four months not four years now give me my fucking kiss and stop playing with me like i wont lay the pipe in this airport" and just like that he was back to his usual cocky self and i laughed giving him what he wanted.

As he kisses me he holds me tighter before i pull away due to the speaker announcing they had 2 minutes left. Looking him over once again i adjust his jacket and wipe my lipgloss of his lips.

"Aye lil man" Erik calls to kendall who jumps off the bench and runs over to us with a hopeful smile.

"Did you convince him to stay?" He ask making me giggle yet shaking my head. He lets out a overly dramatic sigh while Erik reaches in his pocket pulling out a silver chain...the dog tag when he first went to the army.

"I need you to hold onto this for me...until i get back" he tells a now wide eyed kendall who looks up at me. I send him a grin, nudging him forward to let Erik put the chain on him. My mind instantly flashes back to the first time they met eachother and how much kendall despised him and i and how close we are now. "I need you to watch Mal for me to, make sure them niggas volunteering in your class stay far away from her, while im gone you gotta step up and be the big man, aight?" He says and kendall nods keep his eyes on the dog tag.

"But Erik you cant leave!" I say a little to loudy grabbing a few peoples attention from pity and kendall just shakes his head already knowing what we were doing.

"Oh my gosh" kendall mutters shaking his head.

"I have to go babe, we are talking about the greater good" Erik overly emphasized, gaining even more attention.

"Yall really doing this? Here" kendall whispers holding his head down pulling his hood over his head to hide his face.

"The greater good?! I am your WIFE! Im the greatest good youre EVER going to get!" I snap back playfully my tone matching his before we both burst out into laughter.

"You two are so embarassing, i cant believe you just did that" kendalls scoffs holding the bridge of his nose and i giggle before feeling erik lips on mine. I let myself sink into it sucking on his bottom lip (ignoring kendalls gagging sounds) and pulling away from him when we hear "now boarding all soldiers"

He gives me one last peck on the lips and does some little handshake with kendall before picking up his bag and throwing it over his shoulder.

"If you not back in 4 months Erik im getting a new guy" i tell him holding kendall close to me and he throws his head back laughing.

"Then i guess i really do gotta come back then" he smirks before kissing me once more and going to the loading area. I look down at kendall whos playing with the dog tag in his hands keeping his eyes focused on his hands probably to avoid any tears.

"Come on bean, how bout we get some burger king and you can tell me all about camp?" I suggest and he nods reaching out for my hand but stops, still having a hard time showing affection (just like Erik) so i grab his hand anyway.

"Aye Mal!" I hear Eriks voice echo through the airport and i turn around to see him by the door with his hands cupping his mouth. "Dont forget what i said, ill shoot any nigga you talk to after me" he yells and i laugh.

Erik was unapologetically him, he didnt care who thought what or felt any way about it. He did what he wanted and when, even if that meant yelling about shooting while in uniform or yelling nigga in a airport full of caucasians. Once he sees me laugh he smiles and gets on the plane but we dont leave right away, kendall wants to stay and watch as his plane takes flight so we sit in silence for the next 10 minutes until it does.

"So what now?" He ask as we walk to eriks car and he runs for the front seat saying "erik lets me sit up here, and he said im a man now so i have to". I send hin a grin and playfull eye roll.

After i drop kenall back home the first place i go to is Eriks apartment, it felt more like home then my apartment and honestly i wanted to be closer to erik. When i close the door i turn around only to trip on a bucket and i hold it in my hands remembering where it came from.

"Its so damn hot outside" i complain walking in Eriks apartment shutting the door behind me. His apartment was warm with a light draft, 90's music playing softly and i spot him hanging halfway out the window shirtless with nothing but boxers on.

"Uh not that im not enjoying the view but what exactly are you doing?" I ask confused and i watch as his face brightens up with joy when he sees me and he comes over placing a kiss on my lips.

"Awe were you looking out the window waiting for me to come?" I tease knowing he was doing anything but that and he rolls his eyes before pulling my shirt off. "Damn skip the foreplay and go straight to stripping huh?" I ask and he laughs before kissing me again.

"I actually did miss your noodle head ass, but that aint why im taking your shirt off come here" he says pulling me to the window and i notice the black bucket full of water balloons. I shake my head and close my eyes trying to make sense of everything because when i first got here a woman was soaked in water and complaining about some "bratty ass kid" which im realizing is erik.

"So youve been throwing water balloons at people while you were waiting on me to get here?" I ask and he laughs so proud of himself while nodding and i shake my head. Before i can ask anymore questions he throws one at me and it makes sense why he took my shirt off.

"You cant fight back cause i aint get your nappy ass hair wet, but that was for not coming to see me for 3 days" he jokes and i send him a unamused look because he knew why we both decided it was to hot to go outside and had been on facetime with eachother the whole 3 days. He knew better then to mess with my hair but i didnt say anything about his so i walk over with a smirk while hes not paying attention and purpousely yank one of his dreads making him yelp.

"That was my revenge dont give me that look...now show me what exactly youve been doing" i tell him slightly skeptical until i see the big troublesome smile on his face. He pulls me to the window and we look over noticing all the unsuspecting padestrians when i feel the weight of a balloon in my hand. He holds my arm up aiming away from a brunette wearing a black dress stripper heels and a mens briefcase.

"Erik this is so wrong" i panic knowing how angry i'd be if that was me. "They could be good people" i complain and he just sighs.

"We dont know them you little goody two shoes, they could be bad! think about it this way thats a buisness woman right? Why she got on stripper heels going to work and a mens briefcase? If you look close you can see the lace sticking out so shes probably sleeping with her married boss" he convinces more before pushing the balloon out my hand and we watch as it splashes on the lady. He laughs before pulling me out of her view and reaches down for another balloon putting it in my hand.

"Is this normal?" I ask curiously and he looks down at me with a mischievious grin.

"Yeah of course" he shrugs but i can tell its a lie this was not normal by any means. "I use to do this all the time when i was a kid" he tells me and i feel the pang in my chest. Erik missed out on alot of childhood memories due to his fathers death, i understood that better then anyone so if this was how he got those moments back who was i to deny, and if he forced me to come over in 100+ degree weather and participate with him, why shouldnt i?

"And they were roommates" a dark haired girl with workout clothes on says into her phone and erik shakes his head.

"So this ones starting drama and spreading gossip?" I ask him and he nods with a coy smirk so i pick up a pink water balloon and drop it on her watching as she freezes and erik and i burst out laughing forgetting to move and she begins cursing us out.

"You two are the worst!" She yells and erik sends her the middle finger until she storms off.  A familiar car pulls up and i watch as Amara and luca get out looking as if theyre arguing and i watch as erik grabs 4 water balloons this time but i grab his arm.

"They cockblock every time we about to get it on and i feel like they do the shit on purpose...its what they deserve" he says before unleashing all 4 and i cant help but to laugh because he was right...and the look on their faces were priceless.

"Is that mal and erik?" Luca yells angrily though its playfull and i move because i was not taking credit for messing up Amaras hair.

"Duh dickhead" erik yells back playfully and i shake my head at their playfull friendship. Luca may not have been as close to erik as i was but they had some sort of friendship and i was happy for him to be able to open up. We continue the next hour like that until we run out of balloons both being to lazy and hot to go get more from the store.

Chuckling i move the bucket to the side as i kick my shoes off and leave it by the door before going over to the black couch and plopping down watching whatever was left on the t.v. Of course Erik show 'the fresh prince of bel air' was on and i grin pulling the blue blanket off the back of the couch screaming when something flips off. If it was a spider i was dipping because i dont fuck with anything that had more then four legs. When i look down i begin laughing realizing its only a uno card im just shocked at how its still here from the day erik taught me to play:

Grinning as they walk in the mall malika can barely contain her excitement because what started out as a lazy monday afternoon turned into an exciting evening shopping trip.

"Blue, blue, blue seven, green seven, reverse back to me, draw four, reverse back to me again red two, red three, draw four uno out BITCH" malika yells slamming down her card and throwing the last one which bounces of Eriks chest and a scowl makes a way onto his face.

"What the actual fuck?! Nah fuck that you cheated i dont know how but you cheated! Aint no way this the first time you played and won every round fuck that nah you gotta fight me" erik says tossing down all 20 of his cards angry as hell, this was malikas fourth time winning (they only played 5 round) and she won the same way every time. They mustve had this game in wakanda or she had some beginners luck. Erik was the king of uno, he never lost a round...until today.

After their water balloon fight erik realized how out of the loop malika was with african american customs and took it in his hands to teach her everything she missed out on and since it had started raining while they were at a block party he decided to bring back her inside and show her how to play spades followed by uno.

"Semi annual sale last until next week" the tv lets out and malika squeals having forgotten all about victorias secret sale but suddenly remembering all the times erik torn off her bra or underwear and promised to but her new ones. Malika wasnt a gold digger by any means but she new erik got huge checks from the navy his car and name brand underwear being a dead give away also the fact that every time he takes her out to resturaunt its always somewhere expensive the bill is never cheaper then 100$.

But erik really didnt care about money he was humbled from the times when he didnt have it and at times he didnt really know what to do with it because as long as he had a roof over his head food in his stomach and the newest pair of jordans that came out he didnt really have anything to spend it on. So when malika wanted something she got it he liked the smile she had and how clingy she became when he bought her stuff. she didnt demand it or act like a spoiled brat she was highly appreciative especially if he bought her something that matched something he had, she would run around acting like him all day and even though he pretended to hate it he loved when she was goofy like that.

Thats what led them to going to victoria secret and erik began to regret not giving her his card so he could stay home, the hell did he look like sitting in here around all this girly shit.

"Babe please hurry up so i can get out of this store" he complains though malika just rolls her eyes already picking up underwear though he isnt paying attention as most guys he just wants to leave.

"Erik you cant rush me in a store like this...my favorite store at that" she tells him already getting her 7 for 27$... in Eriks favorite colors.

"Aight you got 10 minutes to get whatever you want" he compromise pulling out his phone and logging onto instagram and one of the workers who over heard walks up to malika with a bag for her to put her items in.

"This must be his first time here, he must not know 10 minutes is basically a hour especially when you two are the only ones here" the girl tells her and malika just sends her a sly smirk and nods.

"Alright so with the sale and your 50% off coupon your total is 413 dollars and 64 cents" the cashier tells them and eriks face twist up in confusion, she only had 10 minutes!

"The hell did you buy?" He ask malika who just has a pleading smile on her face. Its not that he wasnt going to buy it because $400 was nothing to him especially if it was for his girl but how the hell do you spend that in 10 minutes. Unaware of the couples antics the cashier begins taking stuff out and a particular burgundy lace one piece catches his attention followed by one in black and one in olive green making his mouth water.

"Nah put all that back in the bag, how much i owe? 414? Yup you aint even gotta fold it and make it neat just throw it all in the bag" he demands before looking back down at a smirking malika. "You smirking Now but when all of this stuff gets ripped off of you i dont want to hear no complaints" he tells her blunty and not so quietly which makes the cashier blush.

"Can we go to the candle store to? You owe me, and you liked it the last time you said it 'made you horny' and they have new scents to" malika tells him sending the cashier into a choking fit and they suddenly remember shes still there.

Laughing at the moment i tune back into the show watching a few more episodes and i see why erik loved it so much. Even though Will was the black sheep of the family they were still family and still had eachothers backs. Looking at the frame i put on the coffee table i see the picture of erik kendall and i, kendall on my back both with out tounges out and the peace sign up and half of eriks face in the picture since he was so close up to his phone. That was the time kendall had spent the weekend with us and we had to step our shit up and act like responsible parents:

Erik sighs from between my legs his head resting on my right thigh as i get to the second braid. He had convinced me to braid his hair since it kept getting in his face earlier at the gym and he was tired of putting it in his little fineapple.

"Erik my sweet sweet boyfriend i get that youre tender head but if you move one more time im popping you with the comb, ok?" I tell him as nicely as possible and he only glares as he crosses his arms but it was better then him moving.

The front door slams open and kendall runs inside for the forth time his feet slaming as he runs into my old room, which was his for now. Kendall was spending the weekend with us mainly because he was using erik for the basketball court down the street where there was alot more kids his age because 'erik cheated and always used his size to his advantage not letting him get the ball in the hoop', plus before we all seperated for the summer we wanted to spend as much time as possible with kendall.

"Kendall stop running in and out the house its either inside or outside you letting out all the a.c" i yell so he can hear me but erik snickers instead. I pull one of his dreads making his hands fly to his head and he sends me a look of dissaproval.

"Sorry ma" he says and i smile not sure if he called me ma as an abbreviation of my name or cause he seen me as a mother figure but either way i wasnt complaining. I loved kendall like he was my own. When i look up i see him walking towards the door, without his basketball instead shoving money in his pocket.

"Ah ah ah where you think you going?" I ask knowing  it wasnt back to the basketball court. He adjust his sunglasses and i know hes hesitant about telling me with just that one action.

"All the boys are going to the corner store so—" he begins and i shake my head. The corner store was actually 3 blocks away and he had to cross 3 huge streets to get there.

"If all the boys was junping off a bridge would you jump to?" Erik ask and kendall sighs frustratedly plopping on the armchair across from us letting out a no. I almost feel happy cause it seems like for once erik is on my side about something dealing with kendall.

"Good you go cause you want to not cause those other lil niggas going" he tells kendall who junps out and i frown. Almost.

"Slow your roll, bean" i call out finishing the second braid on eriks head and crossing my arms. "I dont know how i feel about you crossing those big streets" i admitt and he groans again, he was so dramatic...just like erik.

"But michaels mom let him—" i cut him off before he could even finish his sentence.

"Im not Michaels mother though, and michaels mother is not yours" i begin and freeze knowing if he really wanted he could say i wasnt his mother either.

"But maaaaa they ALL going imma be at the court by myself" he complains and i sigh. He had a point id rather him but with a group then by himself, i seen what happened last time he was at a court by himself and i didnt want a repeat.

"Kendall be very careful crossing the streats, look both ways and your money is your money not nobody elses so dont let those little kids try to get you to buy them something" i warn and he smiles kissing my cheek and pulling one of eriks dreads before running out the door.

Im pulled out of the memory with a text from luca asking if i got home ok and i reply letting him know i did. Luca and Erik were actually closer then i expected and when he realized i wasnt just some fling to Erik he started getting closer with me too

Stepping into my shoes i hear a horn beep outside and grab my keys before running outside to a one of a kind tan mattified jeep with a black stripe, there was only one person fashionable enough to even think about doing that.

"Hey luca" i grin climbing in and he smiles back only giving a wave because he was singing along to some song on the radio. His car like most guys was neat and tidy except his smell like blueberry kush. I was coming with him to the fabric store for some project i was helping him with and to do some "bonding with our significant others best friend"

"At first i thought you were gay" i admitt and i watch his face scrunch up in confusion until he shakes his head as we get onto the highway.

"That was...blunt i see why erik likes you" he chuckles twirling one dread inbetween his ring covered fingers. "Most people say that and its so...rude actually and stereotypical. Because i take pride in my hygiene,  how i dress and my free spirit that makes me gay? Because im not as masculine and im not as rough or rowdy as typical guys that makes me gay? Because i could wear your jacket better then you do that make me gay? Societys standard have become so deeply construed and its deeply based of hatred stereotyping and mocking its problematic at this point. Just because i dont fit the straight black male stereotype doesnt make me gay i thought liking another man and being attracted to them was the meaning of gay" he rants with a calm tone and everything was so well spoken i agree because he definately had a point, any argument i had was based on stereotypes and luca already shut that down.

"Wow...i never looked at things from that perspective in that light. That was extremely...smart." I admitt as we finally pull up to the store and climb out. "How exactly are you and Erik friends again?" I joke and he chuckles apologizing for his rant but i stop him letting him know he was right.

"Was that a rhetorical question or real?" He ask with a sneaky smirk that intrigues me as we walk down the aisles of the fabric store, to my suprise theres actually alot of people here all dressed kinda like luca and i suddenly feel underdressed.

"Real"i tell him curiously and his smirk widens as he rubs his hands together.

"I met him when he came back from the army the first time, him and my older brother had been room mates in massachussets. Most navy seals checks dont kick in until your 3rd deployment so often the guys become room mates and i guess erik liked my brother enough to chose him. I went to invite my brother to our mothers suprise brunch and the door was open so i walked in thinking it was cool until he had a gun to my head." He tells me and i nod aware of the feeling.

"It was ptsd and he was stuck in some war flashback, when he came out if it dude busted out crying on my shoulder. The next time i saw him he convinced me i dreamed the whole thing and hes such a good manipulator i believed it until i realized i still didnt give my brother the invitation. I confronted him about it and he threatened to shoot my brains out and hide my body in a african ocean but i told him i got his back and we've been bros ever since" he admitts and my jaw drops in shock.

"Should i go with black satin or velvet green" he ask holding up two seperate fabrics making me tilt my head in thought.

Feeling myself doze off i stand up stretching before turning the t.v off and going to eriks room. I strip off all my clothes and climb into his side of the bed reaching onto the floor where he strangely keeps the remote except i feel something lace and when i pick it up i let out a unamused laugh

After Erik promised not to rip any of my clothes off last night i modeled for him everything that i got and he couldnt keep his hands to himself but that was a given. He wouldnt even let me move to far away from him which ment i fell asleep wearing one of the outfits while erik had a strong grip on my thigh.

So im not suprised when i wake up to him kissing up my spine and his hand running from my thigh up my sides to my bra.

He hums when i arch back into him before his tounge licks the shell of my ear and his hand slides back down between my legs and into my underwear.

I let out a small whimper which excites him while he massages inbetween my folds pinching my clit earning a moan from me before pushing a finger inside of me quickly making me let out a loud moan. Thrusting them inside of me he begins leaving bites on my collar bone before adding another finger. When he feels like im wet enough he pulls me onto my back and climbs between my legs kissing inbetween my breast swirling his tounge around each nipple which sends me into a deeper state of lust because he never did that before. His kisses trail down my stomach and im not sure when he pulled my underwear off but he leaves a kiss on each side of my thigh before placing one on each side of my womanhood.

"Shit so damn wet for me, princess" he growls out and i feel my arousal dripping down my thigh when he calls me that and i know he does it on purpouse. Letting out another moan as he begins licking me like a man desperate for water and sucking on my pearl i cant help the arch in my back. Pressing his large hands on the inside of my thigh he humms and i feel the vibration through my whole core making me let out a louder moan.

"You cant be screaming its 1 in the morning" he tells me pulling away slightly and i roll my eyes gor two reasons. First of all i wasnt even screaming and two he seriously took that "dont rip this off tonight" seriously and waited until 1 am the next day to do it, not even 8:30 or 11 which is when he usually wakes up. I mutter out whatever only to be grabbed by my throat and he squeezes but not tight enough to hurt me.

"Aye watch that attitude remembers whos in charge right now" he comands roughly and i lick my lips wide awake now especially since his hand was around my throat and he knew i loved that aggressive shit.

"And if i dont?" I ask back smartly to get under his skin which only makes him be more aggressive, but his smirk lets me know now was not the time to.

"Lets see how fun youll think it is if i dont let you cum" he tells me and i frown instantly regretting it. Erik was ruthless as hell even when it came to sex, so That wouldnt be his first time he edged me and the first time was the only time i needed he prolonged it for so long when i finally did i blacked out.

"No no wait im sorry ill be good i promise" i plead and watches as he closes his eyes enjoying the way i beg.

"I bet you will now turn over" he demands and i comply but with a attitude of course only doing half of what he expects as i get on my hands and knees. I shut my eyes when i feel a sharp sting on my butt followed by two more. "Put your hands where they belong" he demands rubbing his hands over where he just slapped and i comply putting them on the headboard. Jokes on him cause i wanted him to do that anyway.

The ripping sound brings me out my bliss and i look over my shoulder glairing at him and he grins until his eyes meet mine.

"Sorry baby couldnt wait now before you get an attitude and curse me out i need you to come sit on my face an i promise not to delay your orgasm" he sweet talks me and i of course take the bait never having met a guy who enjoys that as much as erik.

Sorry to just end it right there BUUUUUUT let me finish this chapter by saying

immitation is the highest form of admiration, but if they had real talent they wouldnt have to copy and if they did it as good as you theyd be where you are at...and are they?

ALL SHADE. ALL TEA. AND DEFINATELY ALL OFFENCE

-xoxo your fav sis💜🤙🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10.7K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
258K 8.6K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
572 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...