Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

By -horangikonic-

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 11

1K 34 2
By -horangikonic-

It was so hard to wake up. You barely got any sleep because of that stupid movie. Dozing off every now and then, you washed up, changed, and headed out. You didn't have time to eat since you overslept, but you managed to get out of the house in time. Half-asleep, you waved when you saw Jinhwan from across the street. He walked over to you.
"Bobby told me you couldn't sleep because of the movie yesterday....." he said. You huffed. Of course he did.....
"Don't worry, he didn't make fun of you. He asked me to take care of you instead." he said. You yawned. He handed you a soda bottle.
"Huh?" you said.
"You didn't get to sleep much, did you? I got you this. Hopefully it will keep you from falling asleep in class." he said. You took it and drank it. Thank goodness he gave this to you because The minute you took a sip, all of your sleepiness went away and you felt refreshed.
"Phew! That definitely helped, thanks, Oppa." you said. He smiled and the two of you continued to walk to school.

You picked up Ara halfway there.
"Omigod, Ara, you would not believe what happened yesterday." you said.
"Why, what happened?" she asked.
"You know that group of friends that my brother always talks about?" you said.
"You mean the one with like six people? Yeah." she said.
"It turns out that Jinhwan and Chanwoo were part of that group!" you said.
"WHAT."
"Bobby wanted to bring me with him to meet his friends so we went to the cafe that they were planned to meet at, and then I suddenly see Chanwoo and Jinhwan there!" you said.
"Is this true?!" Ara asked Jinhwan.

"Yeah, it was really weird to find out that my best friend's little sister was (Y/N). It almost didn't seem like a coincidence!" he said.
"Yeah, so that meant that Jinhwan was my brother's friend for years and I didn't even know it." you replied. Ara was shocked.
"And then we had a movie night at (Y/N)'s house." Jinhwan added.
"What?! That's so unfair!" Ara whined.
"Hey, there's still the weekends. Cat cafe, remember?" you reminded.
"Humph." she said as she crossed her arms.
"You better tell me all the details." she whispered.
"Uh.....later...." you said nervously.

Getting past the school day was really hard, considering the fact that you were trying your hardest not to fall asleep in class the entire time. The soda was great for waking you up, but once you drank it all, you were in trouble. Once it was lunch, you stood up sluggishly and walked towards Jinhwan's office, where Ara and Chanwoo were busy chatting about the day before.
"You look terrible." Ara said.
"Tell me something I don't know." you said. You sat down on a chair and listened to Ara's conversation, only to find yourself dozing off. Your eyelids slowly started to give up on you and you were soon falling asleep.
"(Y/N)!!"
"AGHH!" you yelped as you fell out of your chair and fell onto the ground.
"Jeez, how late did you sleep last night?!" Ara asked.
"Ughhh....like....3 in the morning?" you grumbled.
"What why?!"

"Why is (Y/N) on the floor?" Jinhwan asked, coming in.
"She was falling asleep and then I woke her up." Ara said.
"Noona, I don't think it's healthy to sleep at 3 am in the morning." Chanwoo commented.
"I just want to sleep....." You said miserably.
"The school day is almost over, you can make it! I believe in you!" Jinhwan said.
"Well, I don't..." you muttered. Once it was actually the end of the day, you got your things and left, thanking that you didn't die. You longed to get home and jump on the bed, finally being able to sleep. When you were walking with Jinhwan and Ara, Jinhwan was explaining everything that happened the day before to her, and you didn't bother to speak.
"I'll call you later." Ara said once she reached her neighborhood.
"If I'm not busy sleeping, then sure." you said. She waved at you and you continued to walk back to your house.

"You should get some sleep once you get home." Jinhwan said.
"Yeah, I'm planning to do that." you said as you yawned.
"Mkay, then. Bye!" he said before walking to up to his house. You hummed in response and hurried up to your own house. You went to your room and set up an alarm for two hours. Collapsing on the bed, you immediately fell asleep, exhausted.

You woke up to the sound of your alarm going off. You stretched, feeling better now that you were finally able to sleep. You clicked the button on the alarm and then just sat on the bed, spacing out while staring at nothing until your phone rang shortly afterwards. It was Ara.

"Hello?"
"Hey, bestie, you need to tell me all the details now!"
"............what?"
"You didn't forget, did you?!"
"I honestly have no idea what you're talking-"
"YESTERDAY. WHEN YOU MET JAY AND CHANNIE AT THE CAFE."
"Oh...... Yeah. That."
"So hurry up and tell me!! I'm curious to know what happened between you and Jay!"
"Uh.....do I have to?"
"I didn't wait six hours to hear that you don't feel like telling me, you're gonna tell me either way!"
"(Sigh.....) fine........."

"So, my brother took me to the cafe and there was this huge group of people that just so happened to have Jinhwan and Chanwoo in it. We all freaked ourselves out, but once we explained everything, we just continued to hang out."
"Is that it? Did Jay do anything? Say anything? Anything at all!"
"Well of course he did, dingus! He bought me a drink......"
"(GASP) HOW EXPENSIVE WAS IT."
"I mean, it was just a regular drink."
"What else?"
"He...um....he........"
"I can sense that you're getting nervous, WHAT DID HE DO?! Did he smile at you, wink at you, hug you, KISS YOU?!"
"Calm down, Ara! Of course he didn't k-kiss me, are you stupid or something.....he only told me that I looked pretty...."

You heard Ara squeal over the phone.

"Omigod, WHAT."
"Um....well to be specific he told me that I was.....um....that I was the prettiest out of all the girls he met...."

Ara choked.

"And um, he did actually hug me that day...."

Ara gasped, and you could practically hear the smile that was probably spreading across her face.

"........more than once."

The next thing you knew, you heard a huge thud over the phone and the sound of the phone falling onto the floor.

"Ara?! Are you ok?!"

Ara was laughing and squealing like a total maniac.

"OMIGOD HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!!!"

Your mouth dropped. You haven't even thought about that. The more you thought about it, the hotter your face felt.

"W-What are you talking about, he doesn't like me!"
"Of course he does! You didn't tell me about the hug yet!"
"Well, we were watching a horror movie at my house."
"And?"
"And...I might have...um...been scared the crap out of during it."
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"
"Shut up!"
"WAIT WAIT WAIT, sorry, sorry, please continue!"
"(Sigh) I'm gonna regret telling you all this."
"It's fine, I'll make fun of you later!"
"So.....I also might have kept on mashing my head into Jinhwan's arm everytime there was a jumpscare."

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I lied. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! HAHAAAAAAAAH YOU'RE SUCH A BABY!"
"Hey! That's not the point here! I'm trying to tell you how he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him whenever I flinched!"
". . . "
"Ara?"
". . . "
"Uh....you okay-"
"What."
"What do you mean what?"
"He did what?!"
"He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer whenever I flinched!"

What proceeded was probably the longest gasp you had ever heard from Ara.

"I think I'm going to faint."
"Please, don't. You need to tell me what it means!"
"It means he likes you, dummy."
"No he doesn't!"
"Just think about it, you don't see me or any of your other friends hugging you because you're scared of a movie!"
"My brother does it!"
"But he's your brother. None of your friends would ever do that, but he did! And you've only known each other for less than a month!"
". . . "

You thought for a moment.

"Crap, you're right."
"See? I told you I'm always right."
"So you really think that he.........likes me?"
"Yes. Absolutely yes. But you know what I also realised?"
"What?"
"You really do like Jay! AHA! I KNEW IT!"
"Well.....yeah."
"HA!"
"I mean, I thought we already established that, but ok."

"And also, you like Chanwoo, don't you!"
". . . "
"Ara...."
"(Sigh.) Well I can't say that I don't."
"You're not the one laughing now, are you!"
"Well, we're both in the same situation now, so you need to support me since that's what I'm going to do!"
"I guess so...."
"So yeah, I guess that's it, then."
"Yeah."
"So......bye?"
"Sure........bye........"

And with that, your phone call with Ara ended. You leaned against the bedframe and sighed. Was it really true that Jinhwan might like you? Just the idea of it made your heart race. You found yourself smiling as you stared at the picture of Jinhwan on your phone. Your smile faded away. No........no.........there was no way. Don't be silly, he's your P.E. teacher for goodness sake. You huffed and put your phone on the lamp table beside your bed. Looking around your room for no apparent reason, the calendar hanging on the wall caught your eye.

When was Valentine's Day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...
22.2K 1.2K 39
"Please tell me that you love me, that you'll never leave. Even if you don't mean it. I don't care. Just let me at least hear those words for the las...
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
1.8K 54 13
-Part 3 of Troublemakers- Jinhwan and Junhoe finally got together. But now four years of separation test their relationship. Will they still last af...