Ninjago Portal Droid (book 2)...

By obsessed-red-leader

Dr.Julian collapse in the monastery will he die or live? Join the Ninja and Scott Nitram on a quest to save b... More

Portal Droid
prologe
ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
pch 13
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18
ch 19
author's note
ch 20
ch 22
ch 23
ch 24
Ch 25

ch 21

69 5 0
By obsessed-red-leader

Lloyd's pov

I struggle to get away from the Nazi Soldier who has me captive but he pulls me through the portal and next thing I know I'm on the moon...

he pulls me into an office and gets the key, drags me to some prison cell and throws me into the cell, I'm not alone thoe a girl is in the cell too  she has long brown hair, these green-brown eyes and looks so nice. the guard left and next thing I know the girl has me pinned on the wall with a knife to my throat saying "Are you friend or foe?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
424K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...