ch 23

Zane's pov

when outside I see my falcon friend sensei wu,GarmadonJacqulin,my brothers,the Nitram s, and I follow the falcon.who led us to the Nazi base, there a hologram showed the leader saying that they need to be done with some super machine by the next day.as we creep away we are stopped by a group of Nazis, "your not going anywhere." one says.

Stanley's pov...

I decided to stay with my brother who was reading and book at the desk in the room he was in,when a voice says "so it's zee two doctors the general wants."we both look at the man who walked in with his gun pointed at us and says "is he friend is he foe, somebody wonders but will not show, but I can assure you I an no friend." "I I don't understand, what do you want?" he looked at me and said "you both are very wise in engineering and my general wants you two to join." i look at him and said" no" after a repeated time of arguing with each other he said "zen you give me no choice.".two gun shots go off my brother and I fall to the floor every thing blacks out.

Random Nazi Soldier's pov

"BURN ZIS PLACE TO ZEE GROUND!" I order to my troops the place starts to burn when the Ninja arive, I see the white one run into the building while I laugh a sword goes through my comrades chest"hmm stabbed by a girl how sad." I see a blond girl with turquoise eyes pull the katana out of his chest and I jump off the rock and pull out my sword I loose, both the dule and my hands. the general would be pleased to hear that I found another person for his collection on the moon, only this one will be hard to ceach,maybe the white one two his skills are useful.