ch 1

Zane's pov

"father please don't leave me again!" I say to him as the paramedics took him to the hospital I sank to my knees, I was alone in my room, in the monastery, but I wish I wasn't not during a time like this,I than burst into tears kai,Jay,Nya,Lloyd,and Garmadon were gone off to the bounty, and I don't know where Sensei Wu and Cole are so I am all alone. The door opened up slowly but I didn't care for all I needed was to know that my father was all right and then I would be happy, but I looked up anyway I saw Cole standing in the doorway with sensei wu,Cole asked to come in I shrugged saying that I didn't really care if they came in,I could tell that they saw my face, covered in scratches from the slender man, tears from now and blood I apparently just found out about how itchy some scars are.I saw Cole leave to get me something to help and Sensei Wu asked me if I was okay I said to him that I don't know, I am sad for my father,but curious about the future, after 10 minutes Sensei Wu was able to calm me down from the tears and all,Cole came in and says that something really ticked Lloyd off for he was yelling at his cellphone, I say "it's flappy bird again."Cole laughed,and sensei smiled.Cole and I are watching star wars in the game room when I accidentally fall asleep on my brother who smiled at me.